It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Israel's 'Green Passport'. "What happens here will happen everywhere"
clip

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
do not want to dwnld 64 pages
There is another study on antibiotics there as well.
HCQ but not the other
a reply to: tanstaafl
Thanks, bookmarked to try to look at later...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Maybe someone added to the 31 terabytes

31 terabytes - John McAfee, Who Claimed He Had “Info to Expose US Corruption” Found Dead Of Suicide - JUNE 23, 2021

What a SHOW !

FrankSpech

Maybe he starts it all off by saying something to the effect of, "in order to understand the election interference, it is important to go back to the very begining - from the moment Trump announced his candidacy - to get a good understanding of exactly why this has happened. It has been the same players involved in all of it."

That would be something to see. 37 terabytes seems somewhat ridiculous.

So far it seems that this is what he is doing. He started the presentation going after George Soros.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When does the emergency broadcast system 5 minute interruption take place?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

www.wwlp.com...

August 11th, 220 pm Eastern.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the Schumann Resonance today?

Schumman Resonance

Can't screen shot it right now but.....WOW never seen it like this!
edit on 10-8-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Toneeightfour

Thanks!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Cuomo is resigning... this is not justice. He's committed crimes he should not have the luxury of simply stepping down

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The clock is ticking. There is an interesting game going on with enforcing the vaccine for the military. Bidan said he was going to mandate it for federal employees, but it never happened. Then he told the "SECDEF" to enforce it for the military, but the "SECDEF" more or less deferred to Bidan (for what he was told to do), and has set a time in September as a date he will mandate the vaccine. This is ignoring the fact that Congress issued "SECDEF" a letter telling him mandating the vaccine was illegal. Everything is pretty much unfolding how I expected since I heard they were going to mandate the vaccine for the military. It's like a staring contest to see who blinks and gets charged with treason first.

Congress letter:
markgreen.house.gov... -letter.pdf
clickable tinyurl:
tinyurl.com...

"SECDEF" letter to the force:
s.wsj.net...

No written direction from Bidan exists.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

edit on CamTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10b2Tuesday2021-08-10T11:15:20-05:0011 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Cuomo is resigning... this is not justice. He's committed crimes he should not have the luxury of simply stepping down

A pawn sacrificed in the multidimensional game of chess.

Cheers

link   
I can hear it. It is more like a heartbeat now.

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Did anyone notice the Schumann Resonance today?

Schumman Resonance

Can screen shot it right now but.....WOW never seen it like this!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Following the science...Oligarchs who lecture us on climate change, are going to plunder pristine Greenland for its minerals in order to make more billions, whilst forcing you to drive electric cars (& taxed-per-mile) to "save the planet."🤦‍🤡

twitter.com...

Possibly a cover story for something else? Remember when Trump asked Denmark to "sell" us Greenland?

ETA: In other news... New York Gov. Cuomo has RESIGNED.
edit on 10-8-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7
a reply to: Caledbwlch

The Heartbeat of Earth -

Schumann Resonance - What is it ?

"We don't live on Earth - We live inside it "

Maybe it just goes without saying

"Heart Attacks Happen"

edit on 8102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Following the science...Oligarchs who lecture us on climate change, are going to plunder pristine Greenland for its minerals in order to make more billions, whilst forcing you to drive electric cars (& taxed-per-mile) to "save the planet."🤦‍🤡

One has to wonder if the Ice Nazis of Thule will thwart their schemes

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That was the entire reason for breaking the sex scandal, to get the attention off of all the elderly deaths he is responsible for.
Essentially, he is going to get a slap on the wrist, will have to resign over the sex scandal and all the deaths will be swept under the rug.
The sad part is many people will forget about all those deaths as they focus on the sex scandal. All by design.
These monsters look out for one another.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Andrew Cuomo resigns!

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Earlier when Lindell was talking (cyber symposium) he said there would be information released tomorrow at noon. Information that most were not aware and there was a reason few new about it. Paraphrased to the best of my memory as I have three toddlers playing in the room. I don't have a video clip but if there is play back it was said while they were waiting for the Frank speech site to be restored before they began the presentation. Interesting timing.

I believe it was already mention but he also said around the same time that there would be an announcement at 7pm tonight that would change the world. Again paraphrasing.

a reply to: Toneeightfour

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

'I just designed our BRAND NEW MAGA Hat and I want YOU to have it,' Trump wrote in the email, which was obtained by the New York Post. 'You've always been one of my most LOYAL supporters, so I don't want you to have just ANY hat… I want YOU to have the MAGA Hat that I personally HAND-SIGNED for YOU.'

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I agree, but why shouldn't/wouldn't the crimes still be investigated while out of office. Will it cease just because no longer employed. (although probably already has CNN contract signed)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

In other news, Dominion has filed a 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit against OAN, Newsmax, and others including Patrick Byrne for defamation. They accuse these people of "creating an alternate reality where up is down and left is right."

😂

abcnews.go.com...

I bet they don't want to go to court. I suspect they just want to make a fuss so they can keep selling the BS phony votes are true when they are a lie, and by any means necessary.

If it makes it to court all kinds of evidence will be brought down on them like an anchor for a modern Battleship. I predict it just wont end well for the paid liars at Dominion.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join