It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This post from Official McAfee Telegram feels important:

Omae wa mō shindeiru

edit on 8 10 2021 by dashen because: UwU Qkun Desu

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
So roll out the truly scary viruses to scare the world population into getting the Jabberwocky for a parasite that you have +99.9% of surviving?
Rainbows
Jane

A lot of parasites in this world, Ms. Jane. The bipedal variety are particularly dangerous.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, on that old map ("cia"), I'm drawn to the C-shaped island in the bottom right which is named so must be important:
Y de S. Bo

Y = Island but also cabal?
de S.Bo = of Saint Benedict (Benedetto?

I can't make out which modern day island it is - but could be Richard Branson's Necker Island?

Position and shape is roughly correct for Barbados.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I was thinking possibly Gorda:

Virgin Gorda (/ˈvɜːrdʒən ˈɡɔːrdə/) is the third-largest (after Tortola and Anegada) and second-most populous of the British Virgin Islands (BVI).

The main commercial and residential area is Spanish Town on the southwestern part of the island.

Christopher Columbus is said to have named the island "the Fat Virgin", because the island's profile on the horizon looks like a fat woman lying on her side.

Historically renowned, the anchorage off Bitter End was the site of Sir Francis Drake and Sir John Hawkins' 1595 fleet rendezvous, two Elizabethan British admirals who led Britain's ascendance into naval supremacy. Twenty-six ships anchored in the sound and used the large hill at Bitter End to practice for their attack on San Juan, to wrest Puerto Rico from Spain. With both admirals dying on the 1595/1596 voyage, the land at Bitter End may be the last place that these legendary mariners set foot on British soil.

It was important enough for 2 British Admirals and 26 ships to meet there 80 years after the map from cranky's post!

If you allow a bit of leeway for pour accuracy in cartography then the "C" shape is there:
googlemaps

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

This is turning into a weird day for synchronicities... GhostEzra posted a 1950s german clock with a flat earth facia!

So 3 people raising maps and clocks overlays in 24 hrs... or one person posting under 3 "handles"

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Getting my mojo on!
My new protest/rebel song!
Everybody sing now!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
! Think inverse, mirrors, moon,...sounds a bit Q, been up all night, feel fine...

Just seen 'one person posting one three handles' comment. Funny, not really, can see why you would think that here. How to prove it Rel ? PM ? Is that cool ?

Huh, can't seem to contact you direct, maybe you can contact me...

edit on 10-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I'm just being a bit funny here:
Three people using one symbol = 31
Q-31

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147454188 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:38:23 (EST)
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

or one poster using three identifies = 13
Q-13

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147181801 📁
Oct 29 2017 23:34:36 (EST)
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

between the two I would say Q-31 fits this best, but as I said I'm just being funny. I doubt that either of these had anything to do with the weird instances of the world map and the number three.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

This is turning into a weird day for synchronicities... GhostEzra posted a 1950s german clock with a flat earth facia!

So 3 people raising maps and clocks overlays in 24 hrs... or one person posting under 3 "handles"

I note that map is missing Antarctica, and by extension, Neuschwabenland. Must be streng geheim.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Made me curious .....

As Always YMMV
Crazy Daze

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2 ....bipedal parasites lol no wonder their afraid of Ivermectin lol

edit on 8102021 by MetalThunder because: hey I was BUSY

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Or,
Is it 3 people who know each other. Likely it is your idea of one with 3 handles. The thing is one of those seems outright anti Jewish in a boorish way. These pretend Jews spoken of in Revelation that we know as Zionist should be and have been called out by people. Just not the media who pretends they are the Jewish tribe. They are to be exposed in the end. It was their job and their plan to use the plight of the victims who were Jewish to pound out another religious war in the Middle East so they could grab large areas and their assets they need to become Trillionaires.

Judging from the finds at the archeological digs that suggest a great civilization perhaps better than even today existed at least once in history, it is logical they were looking for tech to use on humanity and further their stated goals. Myths are based on actual truths and the myths of Atlantis and Lemuria are not to be poo pooed as totally untrue.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
According to Lindell there will be delegates from 45 states at his symposium in South Dakota begining today. He claims to have 37 terabytes of evidence of Chinese hackers and other bad actors, compromising the systems and switching votes to Joe Biden, among the other methods of fraud we know about, I'm guessing.

37 terabytes? Again, this seems like a truly massive amount of data. Is Lindell going to dump all the evidence of everything over the next 72 hours? I would say it's either that, or he doesn't understand how much data it would require to fill 37 terabytes of space. In any event, he insists that this event will result in the Supreme Court getting involved and overturning the 2020 election.

Delegates from 45 states to attend Lindell's symposium

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Maybe someone added to the 31 terabytes

31 terabytes - John McAfee, Who Claimed He Had “Info to Expose US Corruption” Found Dead Of Suicide - JUNE 23, 2021

What a SHOW !

FrankSpech

edit on 8102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Maybe someone added to the 31 terabytes

31 terabytes - John McAfee, Who Claimed He Had “Info to Expose US Corruption” Found Dead Of Suicide - JUNE 23, 2021

[...]

Maybe he starts it all off by saying something to the effect of, "in order to understand the election interference, it is important to go back to the very begining - from the moment Trump announced his candidacy - to get a good understanding of exactly why this has happened. It has been the same players involved in all of it."

That would be something to see. 37 terabytes seems somewhat ridiculous.
edit on Tue Aug 10 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

In other news, Dominion has filed a 1.6 billion dollar lawsuit against OAN, Newsmax, and others including Patrick Byrne for defamation. They accuse these people of "creating an alternate reality where up is down and left is right."

😂

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

He may in fact have 37 terrabytes which I would think would be the entire election for all states but how many terrabytes does it take to show there was enough fraud or cheating? I would doubt that all the data has fraudulent or questionable data. If he is able to show 1 terrabytes of data/examples showing what happened and then says knock yourself out on looking at the other 36 TB would that be enough? The key again is the packets and can they trace those packets? If they can, I think its game over to really get things going to show the public. The other question if he does have this is how did he get it and who was helping him crack the packets? My guess it wasn't his local IT Guys at My Pillow so how did he source these contacts and who else knows?

Not to be a Debbie Downer but he thinks this will get the SC to hear the case. My faith in the court system through this whole thing is less than zero.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nothing to see there lol

"creating an alternate reality where up is down and left is right."

------

DJT - No I don't Have to be Quiet anymore - August 10, 2021

edit on 8102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Mark Dice: They Want To Round Up and Arrest Trump Supporters!
In a shocking experiment, random Americans are asked if they’ll sign a petition supporting the arrest of Trump supporters who believe that Democrats stole the 2020 election. Recorded in San Diego, California.

Truly mind boggling, but I guess par for the course in Biden's Utopia.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
Theoretically. But there are a multitude of ways they could delay or stonewall through both legal and administrative processes. The only easy way is to either say it, or already have the documents and just personally hand it over to the public. I have firsthand knowledge of how this works.

You have first hand knowledge of how this normally works.

Trump doesn't do things normally.

I can't imagine that there isn't room for something like: he walks in, and inform them that if they refuse to produce the documents on the spot, he would either:

a) fire them on the spot, and get the next in charge in the room to do the deed, or

b) have them arrested for refusing to follow a direct order of the Commander in Chief/Chief Executive Officer. I imagine he could have paperwork already prepared proving the legal authority.

Something like that I'm sure could be managed, although he may have to do some prep work behind the scenes first.

That said, admittedly, I could be wrong...

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join