It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A Face and Voice To The Horror

Rare = F.U. That isn't rare to his kids now is it?

Funny how every. single. doctor reports every fake positive test to the CDC every night. But only 1% report the horrors being done by them through the jab. Why, denial is a helluva drug.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Finally got around to watching and am in about an hour and a half. It's engaging, narrator is a wee ott...it's presented in chapters of data, events, photos and questions about heretofore unknown events.

- It starts off with the argument that man evolved from caveman but artifacts don't support argument. Uses architecture, especially star forts as one example...I have never heard of star forts...seem to have been built in 1500s.
- Next section addresses buildings on the planet that don't seem to be built by us or our ancestors...Notre Dame, Sacsayhuaman and the like
- Things get really crazy when he hypothesizes a WATER event in the 1850s. Photos of empty streets in the world's largest cities, references mud covered streets (which is very true), photos of excavation as opposed to building and buildings all over the world that have been excavated show a full level below surface.
- This is followed by a very sad chapter about the flood of orphans that were distributed around the world...includes a segment on the invention of the incubator and how it was shown at a fair...with "live infants"...yeah, i need to sit down.

Will keep watching to see what other strangeness has been left out of the history books...

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Pillar posted this vid 3 weeks ago. 5 hours (!) but the last hour is most interesting.

www.youtube.com...

Utter nonsense, or as true as Ku ? What is their motivation, if not more lands, to the North, kind of. Gotta laugh, anyway...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: Ksihkehe St. John's-Wort

There is a known interaction between St. John's Wort and Ivermectin, not in a good way. St. John's Wort reduces the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

I don't know why anybody would take Ivermectin for vaccine side-effects, but if they do then I guess they should do a review of interactions with the herbs I listed. I think it could be helpful for actual COVID infection. There MAY be something it would do for vaccine side-effects, but putting a heavy pharmaceutical with unknown benefits on top of an unknown pharma vaccine without well understood side-effects seems like a bad idea to me.
edit on 8/8/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I haven't been following the discussion here on Ivermectin, but some observations I've made on it (yes, I've taken it and researched before).

For those already vaccinated and suffering symptoms I would say I've heard of anti-inflammatory drugs used. From the descriptions I've heard for how the spike protein infiltrates cells that would make sense. The collective inflammatory effect of tons of cells bursting would probably benefit from anti-inflammatory compounds. Asprin may be valuable as both a blood thinner (stopping microclots from adhering to walls) and anti-inflammatory, probably a baby asprin daily would be optimal unless symptoms are severe. NAC is supportive of liver function and is cheap over the counter.

[..]

edit on 8/8/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

There is a known interaction between St. John's Wort and Ivermectin, not in a good way. St. John's Wort reduces the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

I don't know why anybody would take Ivermectin for vaccine side-effects, but if they do then I guess they should do a review of interactions with the herbs I listed. I think it could be helpful for actual COVID infection. There MAY be something it would do for vaccine side-effects, but putting a heavy pharmaceutical with unknown benefits on top of an unknown pharma vaccine without well understood side-effects seems like a bad idea to me.

Yeah, I'm not a doctor. But the one thing I do know is that it seems we can't trust doctors. So I was just saying what I personally would do since we can't seem to trust a damn thing coming out of the medical industry. I've made it pretty clear that anything I say isn't to be construed as medical advice.

I do wonder though that if the vaccine is causing the body to create "spike proteins", perhaps drinking pineapple juice would be of benefit? Bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme, if memory serves.

There MAY be something it would do for vaccine side-effects, but putting a heavy pharmaceutical with unknown benefits 

Weird, here I thought ivermectin was pretty well known in the medical community. I didn't realize it was a "heavy" pharmaceutical with "unknown benefits." Seems to me it's saved millions of people's lives.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Don't be a slave to the air waves

Found @ we are the news now 2020

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 8-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman

I am so sorry to hear that about your family.
They are not alone.
Healing being sent.
Rainbows
Jane

Blessings to you also!

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok so I guess I'll share this weird thing. My mother has stage 6/7 Dementia, but before her mind went all gone she had told everyone that Obama and Biden weren't the same guys in the White House. She said that they were replaced, and was pissed at everyone who couldn't see it.

Maybe the areas of her brain that were damaged at that time allowed her to pick up on something. Who knows, but it is interesting that most of us here can see this due to scares and such, but My Mother was talking about something else at the time.

Given how Obama is basically untouchable even with the stuff he can be linked to, one must wonder who or even what he is.

Something just occurred to me, Almost all of the last couple of decades had major politicians and Presidents going to Epstein's island, but Obama never did. Why is that? In fact is there any connection to Epstein or G-Max to the Obamas at all?

I am going to offer that Obama is buddies with the Nation of Islam's Farrakhan even though they both pretend otherwise. Even if he is not deeply associated with them, he would still be like the other Marxist in Chicago. Those types would see the "common Jew" as filthy vermin. His Rev Wright IIRC hates Jews and is loosely associated with Farrakhan.

They are anti-Semitic but their pals in the media will call any of use who say one thing true about an evil person who happens to pretend to be a Jew anti-Semites. I suspect they couldn't stand each other. That was Bill Clinton's buddy for sure.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Click me

Schumann Resonances are again being displayed.

They are very different from this time last year, very different.

P

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That makes me think that holding back on Ivermectin and HCQ will get these people hung after the Nuremburg 2 trials. There simply is no real excuse you can use that justifies skipping the process and going straight to forced vaccines our you can't live a life of "freedom". It is a demarcation point where we choose to be led by tyrants for the forseeable future, or we stand up to them and use the Law with data fairly analyzed from actual Science to prove they are criminals. We already have a feeling that proving this will be easy. Getting to the point where someone is arrested for these crimes has to be the next step or we live in an Orwellian 1984 style world of complete tyranny.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I do wonder though that if the vaccine is causing the body to create "spike proteins", perhaps drinking pineapple juice would be of benefit? Bromelain is a protein digesting enzyme, if memory serves.

Bromelain Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Infection in VeroE6 Cells

I ate pallets of pineapple when I lived in Hawaii and never got sick, not once, not even a mild cold.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

That makes me think that holding back on Ivermectin and HCQ will get these people hung after the Nuremburg 2 trials. There simply is no real excuse you can use that justifies skipping the process and going straight to forced vaccines our you can't live a life of "freedom". It is a demarcation point where we choose to be led by tyrants for the forseeable future, or we stand up to them and use the Law with data fairly analyzed from actual Science to prove they are criminals. We already have a feeling that proving this will be easy. Getting to the point where someone is arrested for these crimes has to be the next step or we live in a Orwellian 1984 style world of complete tyranny.

There have been red flags all over this since the start. I mostly held off determining there is an active conspiracy until just the past few weeks. A "passive" conspiracy of stupidity seemed likely.

Up until recently there was "reasonable doubt" that could be explained by piss poor crisis management, which isn't uncommon and many people are crap under pressure. There is no way, no divergence of opinion possible, no incompetence that could explain our current state without some level of coordination between various actors in separate fiefdoms all manipulating data willfully. This is an active conspiracy.

I'm not holding my breath for much justice, maybe some sacrificial lambs to the angry masses.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It's going to be epic, unless we get tricked back into our nationalism to start another war...

May cool heads prevail

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Personally. I don't believe anti-inflammatory anything is a good idea for most people in this case.
The individual body is reacting in very unique and almost isolated ways with different individuals depending on the adverse reaction to the jab.
What does seem to be working are demulcents. The particular EO I mentioned is such an oil. But I also combine it with 2 other EO's which are also demulcents. One fights the secondary infection some people get having had the jab and helps lung function when they are short of breath. The second oil improves neurological function and can repair any damage done to the melanin sheath. All three in combo have a profound effect on people's emotions too. Imagine having taken this jab only to be adversely affected and then compounded by you catching a deviant strain? The self flagellation and internal argument of "I should have followed my gut" rears its head. All 3 oils do a lot more than I have said here.
You mention Turmeric in particular. Turmeric is indeed a anti-inflammatory. However, it is not suitable for everyone as it can trigger an inflammatory response in people. This is true of it and many others such as Ginger whether in their raw form or as an EO.
For the record I am not disparaging Ivermectin's efficacy at all when it comes to treating a coronavirus infection, but agree caution is needed when combined with a jab we have no idea completely what it is doing to the body....as yet.
Dr Duke is not the first to say "let food be your medicine" Hypocrites 'the father of modern medicine' said it first.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am82America/ChicagoMonday2021-08-09T02:25:58-05:0002America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I've said way back from March last year that this 'virus' settles in the nervous system. It 'hides out' there.
What I and other Reflexologists I have spoken to and said they need to keep an eye out for is people's brain stem, vagus nerve and sciatic nerve in people jabbed. Without fail every other therapist is reporting back inflammation in those areas plus.....liver, spleen, kidneys, adrenals and thymus.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
DECODE of Mr Pool's Aug 9th (UTC) picture posts - "Red Light, Green Light" (Mission Impossible explosive)... "1, 2, 3, Let's GO":

Bigger

Keywords:
1) WOW Signal & Word search,
2) MSM 187 ("The Wheel" vs. 188 beats; #1008 vs. #1006
3) End is near.
4) Bunker. Forest. Blue. + ++ +++ APRIL SHOWERS.

edit on 9-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah, I have no idea how to negate what the vaccine is doing directly, but was just addressing the most common symptoms I've seen listed. Inflammation has been cited as an issue in many of the credible adverse events accounts I've read. I actually get a bit of intestinal bloat if I get to wild with turmeric myself.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Re The +, ++, +++ triangle on the Post MAP - a theory:

I briefly mentioned, a few days ago, this Romana Didulo telegram post:

This is for all Pissositos in Canada and around the world who may have missed the memo

Canada 2.0 = basic laws.

Law one - if you kill you will be killed

Law two - if you kill in mass (you commit genocide/crimes against humanity) we take out your family and your DNA strain

Law three - war and division are unlawful.

My Mr Pool decode tonight led me to re_read the + ++ +++ posts as 3 generations of family in the target cross-hairs; tying into Romana's we take out your family and your DNA strain !

Firstly a biblical reference, then some post interpretations, then linking to Mr Pool's XX XXX XXXX posts:

1) NUMBERS 14:18

The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

2) Re_read of posts using:
+ = offending perpetrator's generation,
++ = Perpetrator's children,
+++ = Perpetrator's grand children

E.g. + = Hitler, ++ = Merkel, +++ = BHO/Renegade (Anne Dunham perported to be Hitler's daughter also)

This visual comparison shows how we should perhaps consider the word Puppets on the MAP posts to mean their younger generations:

(Note the pedo spiral)

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063644 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:33:51 (EST)
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?

What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.

Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

Is this saying:
a) Strings cut = DNA strings?
b) Prince Alwaleed was replaced by Bin Salman as Crown Prince, trhereby cutting off a branch of the Royal family DNA?
c) +++ lines are talking about grandchildren as the current powerbrokers controlled by their family strings (DNA strain).

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148452545 📁
Nov 7 2017 18:34:55 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 7 2017 18:46:01 (EST)
+++
++
+

Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 No.886265 📁
Apr 3 2018 21:17:28 (EST)
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Blue Blood = + ++ +++?

3) The bible verse talks of "unto the third and fourth generation"... this may explain the Xs in Mr Pool posts, representing 2nd, 3rd and 4th generations:

XX

#2 puppeteer strings

XX
XXX
XXXX
X5X2X0X2X

#4 1, 2, 3 (generations?) LET'S GO

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah, I have no idea how to negate what the vaccine is doing directly, but was just addressing the most common symptoms I've seen listed. Inflammation has been cited as an issue in many of the credible adverse events accounts I've read. I actually get a bit of intestinal bloat if I get to wild with turmeric myself.

It is likely a good idea to take a very small amount of aspirin in my opinion for keeping clots from forming in your brain. My 86 year old dad swears by this, exercise, sunshine and good diet as his primary tools for good health. I think like you suggested only a baby aspirin at most. Just a bit unless you are allergic to aspirin. If that is all I have for pain I get an acid stomach taking it.

Miss Jane does have a point about each one of these patients in that they can have very different symptoms. That might actually mean we had different strains all along that Wuhan have 'accidently released'. Logic to me with the data I have seen from here and elsewhere says that is what is happening now is a variety of symptoms at a time with a deep cough being the one steady connection. Some are stomach related. Some are head and chest only. But all seem to start with a cough. My wife's is mild with a stomach bug feeling. My two adult kids had a cough and body aches, the other one with sinus clogged and a head ache. Three people in the same house with slightly different symptoms.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join