It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
A month after getting our second COVID jab, my wife and I fell ill with flu-like symptoms two weeks ago.

Neither of us have been sick like this in about a decade.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Vaxx regret?

Yes.

End of transmission; make of it what you will!

My sincere best wishes that you both make a full speedy recovery!

Also look into white pine needle tea, there are some saying it can work as an antidote to the jab.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: CanadianMason
A month after getting our second COVID jab, my wife and I fell ill with flu-like symptoms two weeks ago.

Neither of us have been sick like this in about a decade.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Vaxx regret?

Yes.

End of transmission; make of it what you will!

My sincere best wishes that you both make a full speedy recovery!

Also look into white pine needle tea, there are some saying it can work as an antidote to the jab.

If I were to get the jab (I won't) and I fell ill afterwards, I would probably go with the ivermectin just to see if it works for that as well. Reason why is because I think ivermectin has the potential to cure a lot of other things that a person may not even know they have wrong with them. And if it works on the Rona, it may work on the spike protein the jab creates.

Not saying a person shouldn't use pine needles for tea, it's an incredibly rich source of vitamin c. Just if it were me, I would be curious to see if the ivermectin worked for that too. I bet it does.

edit on 8-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Not sure if Ivermectin or Pine Tea will stop the protein replicating. Not from what I have read about them.
But I do know of an Essential Oil that smashes the protein cyst around a virus thus rendering said virus dead before it gets a chance to embed in the ACE2 receptor.
Trying it out ATM on several people who have had adverse reactions to the Jabberwocky. So far, they are all noticing improvements.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We've learned from Trump's frustration that the President can't perform the declassification. He can merely ask.

Not true.

He could get the documents or whatever himself, then release it, himself. He has access to everything he may ask for, totally unredacted, and he is the only one who can not be charged with releasing classified information.

He could have done it. Maybe he didn't know that?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
The President can light a fuse that can't be unlit. For example, he could state "aliens are real" or the "earth is flat." The President has the authority to declassify anything. But he can't just force other parts of the government to release the backup information,

Wrong.

He could walk himself (accompanied by too military brass he trusts and a squad of trusted Special Forces operators) to any government office, straight into the to dogs office, and demand immediate production and release of whatever he wanted to.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wikip link Chi 8 then 7a reply to: RookQueen

Well, we said it was like Alice in Wonderland coming in, now I feel like Alice in 1984, because I have lived through the winter of injustice in this trial. And it's fitting that if you went to the South and fought for voter registration and got arrested and beaten eleven or twelve times on those dusty roads for no bread, it's only fitting that you be arrested and tried under the civil rights act. That's the way it works.[

Where have I heard Alice in Wonderland before? Weird how I just saw a reference to Post 134 Before booting up the tank to post.
Signed by q, +, ++, +++
is this convenient? 4953 Posts 4+9+5+3=21
Long article

There is no simple "yes" or "no" answer to the question of whether the Chicago defendants intended to incite a riot in Chicago in 1968. Abbie Hoffman said, "I don't know whether I'm innocent or I'm guilty." The reason for the confusion--as Norman Mailer pointed out--was that the alleged conspirators "understood that you didn't have to attack the fortress anymore." All they had to do was "surround it, make faces at the people inside and let them have nervous breakdowns and destroy themselves.

The true mask agenda to protect those in power from having nervous breakdowns?
If one wore the diaper kind one should start drawing faces on them just saying.
We do not need to Storm The Castle We Just Need To Surround It stick our fingers in our ears stick out our tongues and go na na boo hoo
link

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Any thing that can or might help fight the side effects of the jab should be explored. I know several people with side effects.

Oh, I sent a pm to you Jane
edit on 8-8-2021 by Zona because: Oops

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
Thank you! Surely I will catch on to all this sooner than later!

Oh and that too was that I thought about Obama's 60th Gathering. I heard on the news that OBiden wasn't invited. Do you think they can't count on him to keep the secrets any longer due to the dementia?

Either that or it is a movie we are watching and the Actor is not welcome to the perps party before they go to prison for years or worse.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Theoretically. But there are a multitude of ways they could delay or stonewall through both legal and administrative processes. The only easy way is to either say it, or already have the documents and just personally hand it over to the public. I have firsthand knowledge of how this works.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
The President can light a fuse that can't be unlit. For example, he could state "aliens are real" or the "earth is flat." The President has the authority to declassify anything. But he can't just force other parts of the government to release the backup information,

Wrong.

He could walk himself (accompanied by too military brass he trusts and a squad of trusted Special Forces operators) to any government office, straight into the to dogs office, and demand immediate production and release of whatever he wanted to.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Not sure if Ivermectin or Pine Tea will stop the protein replicating. Not from what I have read about them.
But I do know of an Essential Oil that smashes the protein cyst around a virus thus rendering said virus dead before it gets a chance to embed in the ACE2 receptor.
Trying it out ATM on several people who have had adverse reactions to the Jabberwocky. So far, they are all noticing improvements.

Rainbows
Jane

I'm expecting an update. We have family with CV and have been confirmed. Quarantine is over but the symptoms for two family members and a friend are not over yet.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Today is International Cat Day

Trevor Moore: High in Church - "Kitty History"

In 1999 the Society declared 8 August as the "Admit You're Happy Day", now known as the "Happiness Happens Day". The idea was inspired by the event that happened the previous year on the same date- the first member joined the Society. In 1998 the Society asked the governors in all 50 states for a proclamation. Nineteen of them sent proclamations.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I sure like your theory better!

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm sure more information on things we're not supposed to know surrounding Barack's party, will come out in the next few days.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Which oil would that be?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

Replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear that about your family.
They are not alone.
Healing being sent.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can't put that out on social media or I might get sued for making medical claims.
I am waiting to see how the friends/clients get on first.
Being in the UK I did ask Rel if he might know of a private lab that could scientifically run an analysis on it. But I'm still looking.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Always darkest Before the Dawn

Faith Can Move Mountains

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Qwest commercial 1999 - Every Movie. Q..Ride the Light. Good times.😂

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Also want to point out hcq is supposed to work at any stage and Alvesco for lungs

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join