It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zona
a reply to: angelchemuel

Any thing that can or might help fight the side effects of the jab should be explored. I know several people with side effects.

Oh, I sent a pm to you Jane

Nipping what promises to be future complications in the bud is important too. One of the biggest markers of future problems is pointing to Covid vaccine-induced blood clots. They're hideous in how suddenly they cause problems, out of the blue.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm going to assume that anyone who publicly advocated for this type of thing is an "Enemy Of Humanity." As such, along with ALL the CDC staff, WHO staff, and Big Pharma Staff, they will enjoy their FEMA camp with large open air fencing so folks can see them in their natural habitat. There they can reflect on their crimes.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

HIGH IMPORTANCE ?

Operation Dark Winter
27 Feb 2009

www.youtube.com...

A Practice Run ???

Cheers

From your vid link:

Dr. Kadlec led me to...

@NYCBat

Cosmos Club is a seriously intriguing DC elite social round table of deep state thinkers connecting the UFO file, archeology, virology/genetics/eugenics and alot of policy making shakers & movers going back to 1876!

From another thread I did several posts on the Cosmos Club

Dr. Batman

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Dec 5, 1991: Producing the high school play about the "plague" - Honolulu Advertiser

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thread

Translation for those who do not speak fear and panic. They want to come home but are going to get arrested, so they are using this for leverage. Gov needs to hold firm.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Thread

Translation for those who do not speak fear and panic. They want to come home but are going to get arrested, so they are using this for leverage. Gov needs to hold firm.

Link to pdf of civil rights lawsuit filed

Cite the U.S. Civil Statute under which you are filing (Do not cite jurisdictional statutes unless diversity):
42:1983 Civil Rights Act

from cancel olympics thread
Direct link jic

keystone is St Louis?
link

Ironworkers work on top of the Gateway Arch as the keystone section is inched into place by a giant crane in St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 28, 1965. One worker stands on top of the final ten-ton section as it is settled into

edit on 8/8/2021 by CrazyFox because: rabbit holes

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
do not want to dwnld 64 pages
There is another study on antibiotics there as well.
HCQ but not the other
a reply to: tanstaafl

edit on 8/8/2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Google billionaire Larry Page has been granted New Zealand residency

“Once Mr. Page entered New Zealand, his application was able to be processed and it was approved on 4 February 2021,” Immigration New Zealand said in a statement.

OpenAI CEO Sam Altman told the New Yorker in 2016 that he and Thiel plan to get on a private jet and fly to one of Thiel’s properties in New Zealand in the event of some kind of systemic collapse event.

UK Transport Minister Says Vaccines Will be Needed For Travel “Forevermore”

He then directly addressed people in their 20’s who were under the impression the virus doesn’t effect them by asserting, “You won’t be able to leave the country” without the jab.

2, 3, 5..on & on...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The most impressive thing about renOgade is he is untouchable - even now.
He is the true definition of a demagogue.
He is demagogue to perfection, so much so that folks cannot even see it.

Also, that isn't original renOgade either, so the fact that a fake version of him is see as the most wonderful being, without flaw, above reproach is effing hilarious.

Notice how house partaaaaaay, gett'n down renOgade has no brain surgery scar (neither does Joe, which is odd they both had brain surgery)

His entire life is a construct made from the book of "what is the most perfect mind-control vision of a leader we can create based on all we programmed into the minds?" He and his image were born in a factory. His celebrity friends are the friends that would appeal to his crowd, created, fabricated, fake.

If you took every speech he ever made and overlayed them on top of each other you'd see an algorithm, nothing but a mathematical pattern of left-right-left-right-center/down-center/up-right-left-center, which, that too, was created to simply appeal to the pre-programmed patterns in people.

And still, given all the obvious evidence he a fake he will be viewed as the best ever because he is just an algo rooted in preprogrammed ideas inserted into the construct by the machine. Ask people, they'll say the like him but have no reason why? Same way they have no reason why the hate DJT.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok so I guess I'll share this weird thing. My mother has stage 6/7 Dementia, but before her mind went all gone she had told everyone that Obama and Biden weren't the same guys in the White House. She said that they were replaced, and was pissed at everyone who couldn't see it.

Maybe the areas of her brain that were damaged at that time allowed her to pick up on something. Who knows, but it is interesting that most of us here can see this due to scares and such, but My Mother was talking about something else at the time.

Given how Obama is basically untouchable even with the stuff he can be linked to, one must wonder who or even what he is.

Something just occurred to me, Almost all of the last couple of decades had major politicians and Presidents going to Epstein's island, but Obama never did. Why is that? In fact is there any connection to Epstein or G-Max to the Obamas at all?
edit on 8-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Ok so I guess I'll share this weird thing. My mother has stage 6/7 Dementia, but before her mind went all gone she had told everyone that Obama and Biden weren't the same guys in the White House. She said that they were replaced, and was pissed at everyone who couldn't see it.

Maybe the areas of her brain that were damaged at that time allowed her to pick up on something. Who knows, but it is interesting that most of us here can see this due to scares and such, but My Mother was talking about something else at the time.

Given how Obama is basically untouchable even with the stuff he can be linked to, one must wonder who or even what he is.

Something just occurred to me, Almost all of the last couple of decades had major politicians and Presidents going to Epstein's island, but Obama never did. Why is that? In fact is there any connection to Epstein or G-Max to the Obamas at all?

Back when Ronny was obfuscating on Iran-Contra I read a story about a guy who was studying people with aphasia, the inability to understand words. They all watched Ronny say he was ignorant on teeeveee, and they all knew Ronny was lying when he said he knew nothing about the scam.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane,

PM4U

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The New National Anthem? An instant classic coming up this Fall.

TV Guide Cover, August 7-13, 1982: 40 yrs of Hollywood trollin everyone and of course it never ended...

Page 33.🤡

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The New National Anthem? An instant classic coming up this Fall.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is an excellent video of Rand Paul going off on the establishment. He calls Pelosi a "petty Tyrant." 😂

mobile.twitter.com...

Also, sorry if already posted, but here is a great video of a doctor going ham on the establishment at a school board meeting. He trashes the CDC and the NIH pretty well here.

youtu.be...
edit on 8-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

'Nice One',

Not forgetting;

[ (3) Nomos – a cosmic principle – is all about reason and order in the cosmos. It sets limits for life on Earth as much as it arranges the stars in the universe (Orphic Hymn to Nomos 64); and ]

' the-greek-cosmos'
theduran.com...
[ Erebos (darkness) in Western cosmology

Some 3,000 years after the Greeks thought out carefully their rational and beautiful picture of the cosmos, the cosmology of the Western people is a black hole for gods and, to some degree, science as well. By science I mean theory and applied reason, an intelligent way of making sense of the massive and exquisitely beautiful cosmos. ]
Which mentions Fire / Sea.............while Greece now Burns.

plato.stanford.edu...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I want to remove the evil by force. Does that make me 3D? If so, that's OK.

assassination in self defense might be necessary.

3d would be doing it for revenge, 5d would be doing it for the safety of the innocent - I beleive

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is an excellent video of Rand Paul going off on the establishment. He calls Pelosi a "petty Tyrant." 😂

mobile.twitter.com...

Also, sorry if already posted, but here is a great video of a doctor going ham on the establishment at a school board meeting. He trashes the CDC and the NIH pretty well here.

youtu.be...

That is for sure one for the archives.

Note the brain lock in the city folks while listening = vibe. They cannot hear a word of that near perfect presentation.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There's so much money involved n the art world, it definitely provides a useful perspective on world events.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Believe it or not she died 3 years later to the exact day December 25th three years later. The results of her autopsy stike similarily to the virus.
She may have been infected with the virus and he had the shot.
Now the paintings could all go to auction.
I have contended form the beginning that the vaccine and the virus were made simulataneously and way before time.
They needed time to get the rest of the arrangements in order.
I am going to keep posting because I don't know what to do.

As I mentioned I play evil Sudoku for fun. And I also really like art. In fact I went to a private viewing in Venice to a modern art museum and learned a great deal about interpretation.
I just don't believe this.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Not sure if Ivermectin or Pine Tea will stop the protein replicating. Not from what I have read about them.
But I do know of an Essential Oil that smashes the protein cyst around a virus thus rendering said virus dead before it gets a chance to embed in the ACE2 receptor.
Trying it out ATM on several people who have had adverse reactions to the Jabberwocky. So far, they are all noticing improvements.

Rainbows
Jane

I haven't been following the discussion here on Ivermectin, but some observations I've made on it (yes, I've taken it and researched before).

Most of the listed side-effects from Ivermectin actually appeared tied to an inflammatory response from the toxicity of dying organisms in the body. I didn't do a comprehensive review of adverse reactions, but all I observed seemed to fit a pattern, inflammatory response in areas suffering infection. I suffered no reaction.

My educated guess, the organisms die and their active "camo" that hides them in the body no longer functions, so it shouldn't be unexpected to see reactions. Even though the organisms has been present in the body, the body doesn't mount an immune response to eject the bad actors until they are disabled by Ivermectin. It makes perfect sense to have the response.

I can only believe the rejection of Ivermectin as a viable part of treatment strategy, and especially the demonizing of "side effects", was intentionally done. Not that it's surprising at all, but it's very disingenuous to praise an unapproved vaccine with declining efficacy and increasing cases of adverse reactions while giving intentionally misleading informatiom about the dangers of a fully approved drug like Ivermectin.

For those already vaccinated and suffering symptoms I would say I've heard of anti-inflammatory drugs used. From the descriptions I've heard for how the spike protein infiltrates cells that would make sense. The collective inflammatory effect of tons of cells bursting would probably benefit from anti-inflammatory compounds. Asprin may be valuable as both a blood thinner (stopping microclots from adhering to walls) and anti-inflammatory, probably a baby asprin daily would be optimal unless symptoms are severe. NAC is supportive of liver function and is cheap over the counter.

You can look up the drugs, but there are natural compounds that help. Turmeric contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds and is delicious, I buy pounds at a time. Chilis also have anti-inflammatory effect. Wild mushrooms are good if you can get them. There is a database that allows you to search for biological effects and properties. Another thing to consider is liver toxicity from the cellular destruction, milk thistle has liver support compounds. Goatweed or St. John's-Wort also contains about a dozen ACE-inhibitor compounds. I think wellness with natural compounds is a game of numbers, you want as many of the various compounds as possible for any kind of malady.

Dr. Duke believed in a whole system approach, where your medicine is food and your food is medicine. There's no shortage of evidence that the holistic view, with synergistic effects from biologically available compounds, is more effective than "modern" medicine in all but specific cases.

A highly varied diet with many plants and spices is probably better than any pill on the market for overall wellness.

edit on 8/8/21 by Ksihkehe because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe St. John's-Wort

There is a known interaction between St. John's Wort and Ivermectin, not in a good way. St. John's Wort reduces the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join