It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Where did you get the "Covenant" graphic? I'd like to read more about the content.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

A word - well a few I found on IVERMECTIN
And what is Known ( - How about a bit of WARP speed in the Science community

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective - 2011 Feb 10

Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world. Originally introduced as a veterinary drug, it kills a wide range of internal and external parasites in commercial livestock and companion animals. It was quickly discovered to be ideal in combating two of the world’s most devastating and disfiguring diseases which have plagued the world’s poor throughout the tropics for centuries. It is now being used free-of-charge as the sole tool in campaigns to eliminate both diseases globally. It has also been used to successfully overcome several other human diseases and new uses for it are continually being found. This paper looks in depth at the events surrounding ivermectin’s passage from being a huge success in Animal Health into its widespread use in humans, a development which has led many to describe it as a “wonder” drug.

Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.57)

Ivermectin is as demonized as the unjabbed
curious

pounding in ... sooner or later it all makes $$$$$ sense

Section 6.3Viruses: Structure, Function, and Uses

A virus is a small parasite that cannot reproduce by itself. Once it infects a susceptible cell, however, a virus can direct the cell machinery to produce more viruses. Most viruses have either RNA or DNA as their genetic material. The nucleic acid may be single- or double-stranded. The entire infectious virus particle, called a virion, consists of the nucleic acid and an outer shell of protein. The simplest viruses contain only enough RNA or DNA to encode four proteins. The most complex can encode 100 – 200 proteins.

THINK

For an action MOVIE - it sure is heavy on Suspense

Emergenc y alert test to occur nationwide this week

It will be happening on Wednesday.

edit on 892021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Superb find!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This post is a little off topic as it is more of a request for help. The information I am trying to find is very relevant to the thread.
There was a video release on YouTube on August 3rd by the name of "Mass Psychosis- How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL".
This video was put out by the Academy of Ideas and was listed as an After School Special.
I watched it yesterday and it made an impression on me, this video needs to be shared far and wide.
I went to copy the link this morning and the video has been restricted by YouTube.
It is still in my history and I can still watch it but the link has been restricted.

Here is the restricted link: www.youtube.com...

Here is a short Trailer of the video and it can be watched here:

Is there another way to view this video (I will be honest, I am at work, on break ATM and I have not checked any other video sites as of yet)?
As I said, I can still watch the video on my phone. Is there a way I can save it? Most of the functions of the video have been restricted as well.
Lastly, I would like to say that this kind of narrative control is terrible. Many think the USA is free but under our current Justice, Government and Media systems, we may as well live in Cuba (soon to be China). It really makes me sick how they are controlling the narrative and only want you to view/read the materials that push that narrative. This is EXACTLY what the video was about and how they control/brainwash people into doing their bidding.

You are a bunch of GREAT, Intelligent people and I thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Quad

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Not sure, will let you know if I locate tho.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I don't think " blondies" a woman. Ozzy... won't go there just yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A bit of Research on Virus/spikes led me here 👇

Ultrasound has potential to damage coronaviruses, study finds
Simulations show ultrasound waves at medical imaging frequencies can cause the virus’ shell and spikes to collapse and rupture.

A new study by researchers in MIT’s Department of Mechanical Engineering suggests that coronaviruses may be vulnerable to ultrasound vibrations, within the frequencies used in medical diagnostic imaging.

Through computer simulations, the team has modeled the virus’ mechanical response to vibrations across a range of ultrasound frequencies. They found that vibrations between 25 and 100 megahertz triggered the virus’ shell and spikes to collapse and start to rupture within a fraction of a millisecond. This effect was seen in simulations of the virus in air and in water.

news.mit.edu...

Nikola Tesla's Vibrational Healing Device: Sound & Vibrational Medicine:

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Pythagoras’ Discovery of Sound Healing -

Over 2500 years ago, legendary Greek thinker Pythagoras – the professed father of mathematics and geometry, as well as the first person to use the term “philosophy” – was waking past a blacksmith’s shop, when he heard the sounds of hammers pounding on iron emanating from within. He stopped, noticing the hammers were producing curious harmonies. Intrigued, he ran inside to investigate. After some examination, Pythagoras found that those hammers which were harmonious with each other had a simple mathematical relationship, namely that their masses were ratios or fractions of each other.

Universe Inside You
edit on 9-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

If you have an iPhone you can watch the video and record it from your phone and save it so it’s available to watch and share as a personal recording. I’m not sure if this is what you’re asking about but if so …

You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone.
Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap. next to Screen Recording.
Open Control Center, tap. , then wait for the three-second countdown.
To stop recording, open Control Center, tap. or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.

support.apple.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I see there is a battle going on outside the BBC for anti vaxxers to storm the building. Wow/

t.me...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I posted that video yesterday 👉 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, excellent short vid!

I don't see any restriction? Depending on your browser plugins, you can simply download the video.

It's also posted on Odysee

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I ripped the MP4(112MB) from EndTheMadnessNow's Odysee link and uploaded it here for anyone to easily download and share or view offline. The link is sharable and good for 30 days.
edit on 8/9/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

We are actually under psychological attack by the media (MK Ultra-like). They've been gaslighting us since Trump was elected and doing other things.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I hate to simply aggregate news, but it does give us a feel for what conditions are like out in the "Real World"

www.breitbart.com...
breitbart.com/europe/2021/08/09/migrant-who-burned-cathedral-has-stabbed-priest-to-death-after-release-reports/

40-year-old migrant Emmanuel Abayisenga, from Rwanda, has reportedly confessed to stabbing Father Olivier Maire to death in Saint-Laurent-sur-Sèvre, south of the city where he set the historic cathedral on fire last year.

The killing has incensed national populist opposition leader Marine Le Pen, who lamented the fact that “you can be an illegal migrant, set fire to a cathedral, not be expelled and then reoffend by murdering a priest” in comments quoted by AFP.

It kind of makes sense, that leniency towards criminals IS the problem.

edit on 9-8-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
EMN,
First off, Synchronicity is an awesome thing! I was watching the video (really listening, while cutting grass) yesterday . I was going to post it later but got sidetracked.
I felt the video NEEDED to be shared. Evidently, you saw the same video and felt just as I did.

Second, I went to your post and it says something like "This video is Restricted, please check the google workspace administrator". It says this on my work computer. I guess it has something to do with the way they have it set up.
But, then again......
I just pulled up your post, with the video, on my phone and I could watch it on ATS.
I copied the link and sent it to my bosses phone (via text) and he is getting the same "restricted" message when he tries to open it
I am not the most tech savvy Gen X'er in this group (or any group.....well maybe in a of a group of Boomers).
Many of the videos I see shared, now-a-days on ATS, have the same notification. Prior to last year, I rarely saw it.

a reply to: nowayreally
I have an Android. I got the Galaxy Note 20, with the bigger screen, just for ATS (There was also an indefinite wait for any IPhone products when I went in to upgrade).

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, I wonder if Larry Page and the TV astronomer Professor Brian Cox are "clone siblings"?
Larry Page...................... vs. ....Professor Brian Cox

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I ripped the MP4(112MB) from EndTheMadnessNow's Odysee link and uploaded it here for anyone to easily download and share or view offline. The link is sharable and good for 30 days.

Thank You So MUCH ORRED!
Not sure why I can watch it from my YouTube history, off of EMN's post, but not go to or link to the video in youtube anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

We are actually under psychological attack by the media (MK Ultra-like). They've been gaslighting us since Trump was elected and doing other things.

I completely agree. I feel it has been going on much longer though.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The restriction notice may have something to do with default settings of your Goog/youtube accounts that you may not be aware of such as 'Safe' settings OR your work environment network has (proxy) firewall filters enabled for various youtube content usually triggered by the title words.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The Pentagon is moving to mandate vaccines by Sep 15th.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon will require members of the U.S. military to get the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press. That deadline could be pushed up if the vaccine receives final FDA approval or infection rates continue to rise.

“I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon” licensure by the Food and Drug Administration “whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says in the memo to troops, warning them to prepare for the requirement.

Things will be coming to a head soon I bet. If this vaccine is a weapon, as I suspect, this cannot be allowed to happen.

apnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Inexplicable clip

I'm going to toss out two very, very esoteric aspects of the current situation. Make of it what you will.

There are periods of time where folks "leave" = die, due to changes in vibratory rate in themselves or the realm. There is an "excuse" or "explanation" left behind as to the reason why said person left. All people leave earth = die, because they choose to (slightly more complicated) but that is the ultimate truth = you leave when you choose to leave. Fun fact, the most common way to leave is to turn off the power = heart attack.

What we are seeing now is a predicted release event, people leaving to find vibrations more suited to them, and the Controllers are taking advantage of it. They are attributing everything to the fake virus because it serves their purpose. Folk are leaving, and soon, many folks will be leaving to head to a vibratory rate, or experience, that serves them better. The Controllers will claim it is all The Rona and nothing else.

This couples with something well more esoteric. I mentioned a ways back that the reincarnational traps that surround earth were failing. At the time a well known "anti-Q" poster snapped back at me saying that wasn't true. Hmmm.

There are several systems in place that all but force folks to "reincarnate" back onto the earth plane. This happens for a myriad of reasons, too many to list, but one main reason if folks have not generated enough momentum to leave the realm so they get stuck with these lying POS's who tell them the have to come back to earth for x, y or z.

Now, those systems are failing badly and release points are being created, which means, the Controllers have shot themselves in the face to spite us. Creating untenable realm conditions to get folks to leave, in the hopes of jamming them back down onto earth in some timeline, is not actually working.

It all depends on POV. The Rona and the hype is either here to bring down the Controllers or Us, or both as they are not really mutually exclusive.

I often wonder of those folks who advocated for "burning it all to the ground" are enjoying this as much as they thought they would, or if it was just short sighted bravado rooted in low self esteem guided by the idea that if everything fell to pieces they'd finally get the respect they deserve.

new topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join