It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Escalating the fear factor a few levels...

Guinea records West Africa's first Marburg virus death, WHO says🦠🤦‍👀

CONAKRY, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Health authorities in Guinea have confirmed one death from Marburg virus, a highly infectious hemorrhagic fever similar to Ebola, the World Health Organization said on Monday.

It marks the first time that the deadly disease has been identified in West Africa. There have been 12 major Marburg outbreaks since 1967, mostly in southern and eastern Africa.

Marburg case fatality rates have varied from 24% to 88% in past outbreaks depending on virus strain and case management, WHO said, adding that transmission occurs through contact with infected body fluids and tissue. Symptoms include headache, vomiting blood, muscle pains and bleeding through various orifices.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
French police scanning vaccine passports clip

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
BBC STUDIOS STORMED BY ANTI-COVID PASSPORT PROTESTERS, CLASHES WITH POLICE AMID ATTEMPTED BREAK-IN

eneMedia takes a hit.

What is worth noting is the law of unintended consequences. Notice how the masked do-gooder police are weak due to the mask. The mask weakens through humiliation and oxygen depravation, those who cannot feel it while wearing it to comply have bigger problems then the fear of The Rona.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
So roll out the truly scary viruses to scare the world population into getting the Jabberwocky for a parasite that you have +99.9% of surviving?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

clip

clip
(expletive language warning)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

More ..

Modern Studies Proving the Use of Sound and Vibrational Healing

During the early 1990s, quantum physicist Bruce Tainio conducted experiments that showed that a healthy human body resonates at between 62-70 MHz. Further, he found that when that frequency drops below 58Hz, the immune system becomes compromised, and disease starts. In other words, a person’s health is directly impacted by the frequency their body is vibrating at. Optimal frequency can be lowered by chemical, physical, mental, or emotional stimuli. For example, Tainio found that viruses have their own, very low frequencies.

At around the same time, an osteopath named Dr. Peter Guy Manners was also studying the relationship between sound, vibration, and healing. He concluded:

“A healthy organ will have its molecules working together in a harmonious relationship with each other and will be of the same pattern. If different sound patterns enter into the organ, the harmonious relationship could be upset…they may establish their disharmonious pattern in the organ, bone tissue, etc., and this is what we call disease.”

Vibrational medicine is an attempt to use vibrations to put a body’s frequency back into an optimal place to reconstruct the “harmonious relationship” of “molecules working together.” This is what Pythagoras described as bringing “order to chaos and discord” 

Universe Inside You
edit on 9-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This post from Official McAfee Telegram feels important:

I hope I'm reading this right - but feel free to correct me if my compass is off course:

1) The graphic is from 2018 earliest - so is pertinent to 2020 election,

2) "Dominion ImageCast Remote v5.2 Remote Accessible Vote by Mail Pre-Test Survey Wave III"
a) ImageCast is the software that takes a screenshot of the physical ballot entered into voting machines and stores it electronically as a Scan,
b) There are 2x "Remote", therefore one applies to the phrase before "v5.2" and one to phrase after,
c) Dominion ImageCast Remote:
Means either taking the screenshot somewhere else than where the physical vote form is being counted... or remotely taking a copy of the stored screenshot (from say Italy, China or Frankfurt)?
d) Remote Accessible Vote by Mail Pre-Test Survey Wave III:
Means software that allows remote users (Italy, China, Frankfurt) to analyse (survey) the Images saved of Mail-In Votes - to know what needs to be changed to win?
Wave III means there are at least 3 opportunities to analyse the results, so:
Wave I = Analyse original votes so you know what needs changing?
Wave II = Analyse amended votes after first round of making changes - so they know if more needs changing?
Wave III = Analyse re-amended votes after second round of making changes?

3) What Antivirus is Q17 = QQ= Eyes On (Antivirus has Eyes On the use of this function?)

4) Only 4 out of 8 answered the question so it's 36% NOT 75% that use McAfee but the point is that:
McAfee AntiVirus captured all the data and remote connections of users of Dominion software with his AntiVirus?

Anyone know what government depts mandated use of McAfee AntiVirus? (C_A?)

5) The Clown Show Ends This Week. . . >>>CHECKMATE means:
McAfee Antivirus has recorded C_A manipulations of ImageCast votes from Frankfurt (and Italy, China).
Therefore C_A can finally be removed totally as a result of the McAfee antivirus evidence?

6) Links to post #129

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Timestamp encodes Aug 9th and 11th.
Chan post number encodes Aug 10th.

edit on 9-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
This post is a little off topic as it is more of a request for help. The information I am trying to find is very relevant to the thread.
There was a video release on YouTube on August 3rd by the name of "Mass Psychosis- How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL".
This video was put out by the Academy of Ideas and was listed as an After School Special.
I watched it yesterday and it made an impression on me, this video needs to be shared far and wide.
I went to copy the link this morning and the video has been restricted by YouTube.
It is still in my history and I can still watch it but the link has been restricted.

Here is the restricted link: www.youtube.com...
Is there a way I can save it?

With a PC the 21.48 min version can be downloaded from your restricted link using WinX YouTube Downloader. Several resolutions of the video become available, the highest being a file size of 1.44 GB. Smallest 674MB.

Download WinX YouTube Downloader from cnet

It is free software. I have used it without issue, though I think it is no longer updated.

edit on 8/9/2021 by cimmerius because: It's FREE!

edit on 8/9/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666
We will experience one of two probable outcomes --- extermination of humanity or liberation of humanity

WE control the outcome. Not them

"goonies never say die"

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have said often I will never, ever argue with folks over "history." I for one believe all of his-story is a a lie and even if it isn't,,, it is.

So I'm watching the video below and notice the map that he is showing. The map lists "1492" as creation date. Have a look at what is on the map.

Seems a lot like Langley is where the CIA is on the map.

(if you can't see the graphic: Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon in 1513 named the state in tribute to Spain’s Easter celebration known as “Pascua Florida)

We are in the territory of the Original Narrative ALL OVER our reality. Millions have died over bullS lies about a past that just lies, skipping the deeper level reality stuff. Those who say "Truth Being Revealed" will just fix it all really have no firm grasp about the fallout of such things.

Funny, the video has flat earth in the title to Darpatube uses The Peed to counter the "lie." Unreal.

edit on 9-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

We're doomed!

The White House hired another influencer to promote vaccines...

@Libs of Tik Tok

Apparently some “comedy” the White House cooked up with TikTok Gen Z types.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Over target video unavailable.
Fact Check Fail

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

We're doomed!

The White House hired another influencer to promote vaccines...

@Libs of Tik Tok

Apparently some “comedy” the White House cooked up with TikTok Gen Z types.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F is going on here???

This is perfect meme or no meme material, I have no idea if this is real or not.

I don't know who I dislike more right now, them for doing it or you for posting it.

Second thought, cannot be real. Circle Back Jen said 150m people jabbed, Joe looking at cue cards said 350m.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Arizona State Senator Tony Navarrete Arrested For Sexual Misconduct With Minor

A Democrat Arizona Senator and an opponent of the Maricopa County audit of the 2020 presidential election, has been arrested.

State Sen. Otoniel “Tony” Navarrete was arrested and booked on Thursday on suspicion of having sexual contact with a minor in 2019, NBC News reported.

The Phoenix Democrat was booked into jail on Thursday on multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor and other charges, Williams added.

ussanews.com...

edit on 9-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

cranky, on that old map ("cia"), I'm drawn to the C-shaped island in the bottom right which is named so must be important:
Y de S. Bo

Y = Island but also cabal?
de S.Bo = of Saint Benedict (Benedetto?

I can't make out which modern day island it is - but could be Richard Branson's Necker Island?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

How do people like that ever get elected? That guy is a sociopath. You can tell by looking at him. He has an emotionless, dead eyes glare. I'm not going to read up on what this guy allegedly did, but just looking at the dude I wouldn't be surprised by anything they say he did.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
George Soros' right-hand man Howard Rubin, 66, is sued by six women who accuse him of 'beating and assaulting them during kinky BDSM sessions at his Manhattan apartment's sex dungeon'

Howard Rubin, a former money manager for George Soros, is being accused by six women of beating them during sadomasochistic sex sessions at a specially constructed 'sex dungeon' in his Manhattan apartment. 

Another woman said she and Rubin had sex against her will claiming that while bound in his chamber he told her: 'I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter' before forcing her to have intercourse. 

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Billionaire investor Leon Black tried to make woman have sex with him and Jeffrey Epstein: suit

A former Russian model charged in a new lawsuit Monday that billionaire investor Leon Black forced her to fly to Florida to “satisfy the sex needs” of Jeffrey Epstein.

Black repeatedly called Epstein his “best friend,” according to Ganieva’s suit.

After the creepy encounter in the office, Ganieva says she spoke with one of Epstein’s alleged enablers, Sarah Kellen, in the living room of his mansion. They are very powerful, and if you don’t do what they want you to do, there will be consequences that I do not want for you.”

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 9-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Very good, Cranky !

I'm a bit late (again !) to the 'flat' thing, (why the sudden interest from around 2015, I wonder..). Had a year or two of 'Cog-dis' and I'm back !

Read Martin Liedtke first book and onto the second now. Watched my first (weekly) 'Flaterday' podcast this week, (links on your post), seems good value.

To save space, Thoughtful 1, glad you are checking that vid, what do you think of the 'God's Clock' bit at the end ?

(Rel, etc, Tie-in with Ku clock(s) at all ?)
edit on 9-8-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join