It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Why an Obsession with Safety creates Sick Minds and a Sick Society (10 min)

Furedi was involved in left-wing British politics back in the 70s and was the founder and leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party. Interesting that Furedi received his BA in international relations at McGill University, which was one of the central universities for MKULTRA.

His wife, Ann Furedi, was the former Chief Executive of British Pregnancy Advisory Service, the UK's largest independent abortion provider.

(post by Redemption1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Post sent

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
From Il Donaldo Trumpo

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
deadline.com...

Trevor Moore, a comedian, actor, producer, and co-founder of the sketch comedy group The Whitest Kids U Know, died Friday evening at 41 from an accident. His death was confirmed by his manager, who issued this statement on behalf of his wife Aimee Carlson and the Moore family:

“We are devastated by the loss of my husband, best friend and the father of our son. He was known as a writer and comedian to millions, and yet to us he was simply the center of our whole world. We don’t know how we’ll go on without him, but we’re thankful for the memories we do have that will stay with us forever. We appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone. This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you please respect our privacy during this time of grieving.”

Two of his recent tweets from June and July.

mobile.twitter.com...

What if governments learned from the MKUltra experiments in the 50's that trauma allows you to control people, so they purposely orchestrate disastrous events to keep their citizens afraid + dependent on them, and that's one of the reasons that mental illness has been rising? lol

mobile.twitter.com...

When I die I want the obituary to refer to me as "local sexpot".

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
From Il Donaldo Trumpo

there you go now we can see them.. if you click on the quote to reply to this reply, you can see the method I used to create the actual link is to copy the portion of the Youtube link after the "=" sign.
edit on 8-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank. I sent A pm

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
Isaw a woman on Telegram filming wht she says is NG Training for the EBS signal but I cant put it in here.

Lots of strangeness going on this month. Nancy Pelosi was spotted in the vicinity of Barack Obama's 60th birthday party yesterday. Why? I bet mostly for "official" meet-ups with a minimum of suspicion, due to so much going on.

Info about how the party went: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Indulging my bad habit again.

This is a fine example of the political calculation that is part and parcel of the vaccination drive. This example from France.

From Monday, the new health pass will be needed to eat in a restaurant or drink in a cafe - both indoors and outdoors. People will also need it on inter-city transport including high-speed trains and domestic flights, but it will not be required on metro systems and suburban transport.

Now, anyone who has rode the "metro" in Paris knows just how crowded it can be; literally, cheek by jowl. Sounds like exactly the environment one would wish to control during a public health crisis driven by contagion.

The political calculation: if the French authorities lock down those public transport options, the migrants in France will (in some cases, literally) explode. The high speed trains and air travel services are used by the middle and upper classes; those people will complain, but will comply. But the migrants? Hell, the "authorities" can't even collect enough information from them upon entry into Europe to reliably identify them later on.

So, the lesson in France is this. If you are part of orderly society, you will be robbed of freedoms as the government desires; but if you are potentially unruly and perhaps of a violent nature ... well, keep the chaos to a low roar and you'll get a free pass.

Cheers

edit on 8-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Thank. I sent A pm

I responded. Blessings

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your link:

The party’s original guest list of nearly 500 people, in addition to 200 staff members, had been reduced earlier this week to only "friends and close family" after an outbreak of COVID-19’s Delta variant in nearby Cape Cod.

That was a strange turn of events. Can this be verified, or is this an excuse for something else that happened/happening?
Then this:

followed a report by The Post, which cited a source as saying the former president was creating a public health nightmare by trying to get 700 people to the island.
So it went from 700 to 500 to "close friends and Family". Nice small gathering during a pandemic. I'm glad this wasn't enough people to be labeled a "Super-Spreader Event", now we know the limits of that label.

So then the real question should be:
"Why did everyone have to leave so quickly, and who didn't leave with all their party members? Remember some people went there with kids and even a few with babies along. Something happened, what though?

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well the Migrants have been fairly well behaved this summer, so they have to do something to push Martial Law like usual.
edit on 8-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: Saving space, saving space, that's why I edited to save some space

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
"THE WALL Means more than you know" .. -DJT

- BE CALM = BE A ROCK = A BRICK = BRICKS UNITE TO BUILD WALLS
- 2 WALLS = A STALEMATE = ITS A MARATHON = LIKE HITTING A WALL
- 1 WALL BLOCKS TRUTH = FAKE NEWS HITS US LIKE WAVES = FEEL HOPELESS
- NO HOPE/ NO SHELTER = STUCK IN SURVIVAL MODE = CAN'T SEE LIGHT
- WE ARE THE CURE = THE CURE CAN'T BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF
- 1 WALL PROTECTS = SMALL ACTS OF KINDNESS TO OTHERS = FILL WITH HOPE
- HOLD THE LINE = GIVE COMFORT & MERCY = BE THE LIGHT
- WE ARE THE NEWS NOW = FLIP THE NARRATIVE = SHARE THE LIGHT
- GOD IS CONSTANT = HIS WAVES NEVER-ENDING = I WILL NEVER CONCEDE
- MORE RISE & SHINE = MORE LIGHT = MORE HEAT = THE TIDE TURNS
- BREAK THROUGH THE WALL = MSM COLLAPSES = VEIL DROPS = TRUTH SEEN
- SPELL BROKEN = FLOOD OF EMOTIONS = OVERWHELMED = MANY FEEL UNFORGIVEN
- FAITH = A CHOICE = REACH OUT A HAND WITH COMPASSION TO SAVE ALL
- GOD LOVES ALL = HIS PLAN = THE RIGHT WAY = THE ONLY WAY = GOD WINS

Businessman develops oxygen ATMs to help HCMC Covid patients

Samaritans help struggling HCMC migrant workers return home

edit on 8-8-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm sure more information on things we're not supposed to know surrounding Barack's party, will come out in the next few days.

Re: Well-behaved migrants...You are correct. That's why the liberal media is correctly pointing out that FoxNews is way overhyping the danger associated with the large migrant influx.

The TRUTH of what's going on will not reach the average American's radar-of-concern until a White working class family is found robbed/murdered in their home, by illegal aliens.

edit on 8/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Boy oh boy guys! I have a load of video tabs open now to watch today! You've all been busy overnight!

Rel....women, are by instinct, the nurturers and healers. I decided at the end of last year I would just sit here and wait for 'when I'm needed'. As this year has rolled out, so many people from my past have contacted me in my capacity as a therapist to see if I can help them for their reactions to the 'you know what'. Over the last 2 weeks, that contact is growing to basically every day.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thank you! Surely I will catch on to all this sooner than later!

Oh and that too was that I thought about Obama's 60th Gathering. I heard on the news that OBiden wasn't invited. Do you think they can't count on him to keep the secrets any longer due to the dementia?

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added a sentence

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm sure you guys have seen this. Describes the plan they are using on us. Humor (memes) are effective to counter them lol

Thanks to most for sharing info and ideas.
enjoy ur weekend

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Onward team.
One of the pictures directs us to The WHO List of Essential Medicines.
These are medicines that are considered essential, safe and effective and reqquire no health oversite.
It was updated 2016. Anything around that date is a red flag.
A new list was published in 2019...another really, really red flag.

Thanks for this! But to calrify (no link or I'd look for myself)...

Are you saying that Ivermectin and chloroquine are no longer on the list?

And what about Hydroxychloraquine (supposedly even safer and just as if not more effective than Chloroquine)?

Also, what about Fluvoxamine (part of the FLCCC protocol)?

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join