It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: VierEyes
a reply to: Quadrivium

We are actually under psychological attack by the media (MK Ultra-like). They've been gaslighting us since Trump was elected and doing other things.

I completely agree. I feel it has been going on much longer though.

I just really noticed it when Trump took office. You're probably right.
edit on 8/9/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
The Pentagon is moving to mandate vaccines by Sep 15th.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon will require members of the U.S. military to get the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press. That deadline could be pushed up if the vaccine receives final FDA approval or infection rates continue to rise.

“I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon” licensure by the Food and Drug Administration “whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says in the memo to troops, warning them to prepare for the requirement.

Things will be coming to a head soon I bet. If this vaccine is a weapon, as I suspect, this cannot be allowed to happen.

apnews.com...

This is where the rubber may meet the road. We're going to be saved or we're completely F'ed, depending on how they respond.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Demagogue and his protectors.

Ne w York Times reporter is ripped for saying Obama's 60th birthday bash was low COVID risk because of the 'sophisticated, vaccinated crowd' who attended

The only reason I point this out is how desperate the whole situation is. There is ZERO (pun intended) reason to trot out a "here's whatcha need ta' know" chick to defend this renOgade partaaaaaay fiasco. Leave it.

But they cannot help themselves, they cannot. And what is remarkable is they sent out the little girl NYPravda reporter to do it. Not a fake doctor, or real PR person, or even a renOgade comrade, instead they sent an idiot who is now being crucified over her stupidity.

This is the subtle part of the war, the places where they are being forced to destroy themselves. Anons did this.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This Dr. recommends taking Niacin. He has a full protocol saved as a pinned tweet where he recommends Niacin along with a methyl B complex and a few other supplements. For people who don't want the Niacin "flush", Niacinamide is an alternative. His protocol is for both prevention of and recovery from covid

Here's his account on Twitter if you want to follow him
edit on 9-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
DeskofDonaldTrump

Where’s Durham?
August 9, 2021 / Statements by Donald J. Trump
“Does everybody remember when we caught the Democrats, red-handed, SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN? Where’s Durham?”

By Donald J. Trump

psssst ..... from a fren
If you Need Them

STAY UNITED

TIME for FOCUS

edit on 892021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

It all depends on POV. The Rona and the hype is either here to bring down the Controllers or Us, or both as they are not really mutually exclusive.

I often wonder of those folks who advocated for "burning it all to the ground" are enjoying this as much as they thought they would, or if it was just short sighted bravado rooted in low self esteem guided by the idea that if everything fell to pieces they'd finally get the respect they deserve.

Well said and have mutual thinking/feeling on it.

Aug 6, 1945, "Little Boy" was dropped on Hiroshima.
Aug 6, 2021: Musk: ‘Dream come true’ to see fully stacked SpaceX Starship rocket during prep for orbital launch.

All it needs now is the choir.

“Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. Amen.”

The Bizarro sacrifice rituals continue...

Theater Shootings, The Purge and The Gods of Chaos

On July 26th, 2021 co-founder of heavy metal band Slipknot Joey Jordison is reported to have died in his sleep. On that same day July 26th, 2021 a movie theater shooting was reported in Corona, California at a screening of the latest episode of the PURGE series. The victims were 18-year-old Rylee Goodrich and 19-year-old Anthony Barajas.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Q "grassley" Worth noting, Grassley moves up if the current Admin falls to treason being revealed.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q "grassley" Worth noting, Grassley moves up if the current Admin falls to treason being revealed.

I don't know if it is worth noting, but Freedom Day is February 1, 2022.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
The Pentagon is moving to mandate vaccines by Sep 15th.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon will require members of the U.S. military to get the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press. That deadline could be pushed up if the vaccine receives final FDA approval or infection rates continue to rise.

“I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon” licensure by the Food and Drug Administration “whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says in the memo to troops, warning them to prepare for the requirement.

Things will be coming to a head soon I bet. If this vaccine is a weapon, as I suspect, this cannot be allowed to happen.

apnews.com...

This is where the rubber may meet the road. We're going to be saved or we're completely F'ed, depending on how they respond.

Agreed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
"and for other purposes" WTAF?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Quadrivium

We are actually under psychological attack by the media (MK Ultra-like). They've been gaslighting us since Trump was elected and doing other things.

I completely agree. I feel it has been going on much longer though.

I just really noticed it when Trump took office. You're probably right.

The media just put the peddle to the metal when DJT surprised them and beat HRC who cheated to win and got beat anyway. That is how we got to stopping the voting at 2 AM while sneaking back in and adding millions of votes to Biden's count.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Research if you wish: 1) Dudleytown, Connecticut. 2) Dr. William Cogswell Clarke 3) Dark Entry Forest, Incorporated - Connect the dots. Flexner - Vanderbilt - Kennedy - Kissinger - Lederberg - Auchincloss - Skull and Bones - Medical experimentation - Memorial Sloan Kettering - Its getting real, folks. Now we know why Dr. Stephen Fauci's history was wiped and now we get an idea of why Dr. Alice E. Moore got her home right next to Dudleytown, Connecticut ... and possibly why this area is heavily patrolled to keep people out.

Lookup "Auchincloss" bloodline for a real mind blower.

Sure would be interesting to know what the CDC Director's husband was communicating to Glimcher, Fauci, & Auchincloss in the heavily redacted email on page 3091 of 3234:

Note: (b)(4) trade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential.

Fauci's longtime Deputy is Hugh Auchincloss and his family is married into the JFK family & the Vanderbilts, the Sloan family as in Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center AND his ex-wife is Dr. Laurie Glimcher who was the previous FDA deputy chief of staff.💥🤪 In 2017, she joined the board of GlaxoSmithKline. Her younger son, Jake Auchincloss, is currently the [D] Representative for the Massachusetts's 4th congressional district.💥

And Loren Walensky was referred to Fauci & Auchincloss by Glimcher:

Auchincloss is a surname of Scottish origin, derived from an area in Ayrshire known as Auchincloich, which is Scottish Gaelic for "field of stones", from achadh ("field") and clach ("stone").

I have no doubt it was the Auchincloss's that got Rochelle Walensky promoted to CDC Director along with Fauci since his father was from Memorial Sloan Kettering. All in the Family (or other unit of genetically unified, structural social organization). We may have witnessed a coup that most everybody missed.

Why does Fauci love the Spanish Flu so much? Note his deputy High Auchincloss' grandad created the tool used to drain the lungs of those people who died of it. (The Auchincloss Tube) Helpful if re-writing the narrative to be only caused by a "zoonotic" virus.

Much closer than I thought...Kennedy Auchincloss

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
President John F. Kennedy's brother-in-law Hugh Auchincloss describes growing up with Jackie O. and the time surrounding the president's death.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There seems to be a trend lately of using that wording. Here is an interesting from our friend Chuck.

“Cosponsored — A bill to require a declassification review of certain investigation documents concerning foreign support for the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and for other purposes.”

www.grassley.senate.gov...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Every bill here in the states has that "and for other purposes" so they can add amendments for pork projects, and other legislation that they can't pass if it were a stand alone bill.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Freedom day is that date on our current calendar. Isn't the KU calendar following the Julian Calendar? If so we are right there I believe if I am not mistaken unless my conversion is off a little. But again events not dates.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

Rainbows
Jane

Every bill here in the states has that "and for other purposes" so they can add amendments for pork projects, and other legislation that they can't pass if it were a stand alone bill.

That wording was also used when rod rosenstein appointed Bob Mueller to investigate Russia collusion pertaining to Donald trump. Get him any way you can, is what it boiled down to.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't doubt that the wording was intentional for Rod, but I have seen those words on all the bills, like it was baked into the template, because they know people (congress-persons) are gonna add to it.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

Rainbows
Jane

"and for other purposes" - the text of that Orwellian bill has not yet been posted but a guess on the pork is "Surveillance" as in their track & trace Covid passport program and whatever else they have in store to slide in under the radar.

This is like 'lockstep' with the UK Gov't. (Earlier post if you're wondering)

"Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United States." - CDC (July 6, 2021)

new topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join