It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well, got to meet Dr. Kandiss Taylor. Had a quick talk about an Italian restaurant near where I grew up. Mr. Wood was not present. Needless to say, I was unable to give him the gift that was "Q"uite fitting from all of us.

Did get together with the women that is coordinating the Article V Confederate of the States.

Kandiss did mention that Brian "CCP" Kemp daughter was seen leaving the premise in tears. Can't confirm this but am not surprised.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: cherokeetroy
if I fell off a cliff would they miss me

If they saved you? I'll leave it with the legend

The Legend

Sorry I don't know how to embed

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I remember hearing about crystal (prism) storage before there was Blu-ray. Makes ya wonder what the Puzzle Palace in Utah is using for storage.

Ah, the good ole rewind days & shredded tapes.
Aug 6, 1984

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Who liked Art Bell and Dark Matters?

I enjoed most of the shows and the believable guest really gave some good information.
Below is a show from 2013, with an ex-CI_ agent.
They are talking about a biological attack on the USA/World.
"Charles" (the agent) says "I wouldn't be surprised to see a biological weapon released in the next 5 to 10 years".
This was back in 2013, so his prediction was for 2018 to 2023.
Seems relevant.
Quad

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
800 blu-rays in a 1" X 1" crystal?
How about a single cup of DNA that can store 100 million hours of HD video?
That was the estimate back in 2013. They can probably store much, much more now.
www.zmescience.com...

edit on 7-8-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

yeah, I remember it being posted back then. I was wondering why was it brought back up by the media today? I was thinking it might be a warning to Biden not to show up, but was wondering if if anyone else had a better idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Biden has already announced he won't be attending. Maybe repeating coms to folks that the reason Biden won't be attending is because he is already dead?

Earlier when I saw that guest list for Obama's party the thought occured to me that it would be an excellent time to make some arrests. That list is like a who's who of creeps.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dropping in again to say what’s up. Keep fighting the good fight!

It is sometimes argued that the existence of an emergency allows the existence and operation of powers, national or state, which violate the inhibitions of the Federal Constitution. The rule is quite otherwise. NO emergency justifies the violation of any of the provisions of the United States Constitution." Section 71

"...Neither the legislature nor any executive or judicial officer may disregard the provisions of the Constitution in case of an emergency" -- Section 98

All public officials swear a lawfully binding oath to not only their state constitution but also the U.S. Constitution and laws "in pursuance thereof" (or, in conformity with). ANY public official who declares the suspension of constitutionally guaranteed rights (to freely travel, peaceably assemble, earn a living, freely worship, acquire goods, etc.) and/or attempts to enforce such suspension within the 50 independent, sovereign, continental United states of America is making war against our constitution(s) and, therefore, WE, THE PEOPLE. Whenever they exceed the limits of the Constitution, they perjure their oaths and, thus, vacate their offices and must be held accountable. THEIR MANDATES MAY BE DISREGARDED WITH IMPUNITY...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
An obvious implication in the coming public awakening....

Women will be more important to get us through the emotional turmoil! than men

I took time out in an after hours drinking club tonight and came to the conclusion that the barmaids I was chatting to were taking on the problems of all they served...

It made me realise that when The Great awakening hits the public, it will be the women that will be most important in helping the public to survive the shock!

Therefore we need to back, bolster and reinforce the womenn in our midst, now, for the role they will soon be called to play in helping the shocked come to terms with the truth!

edit on 7-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Q "Blockade" [removed]?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

The Nobel Laureate godfather of microbiology & Molecular Geneticist Dr. Lederberg predicted a bio attack back on Sept 5, 2001 during a Senate hearing.

I still listen once in awhile and Midnight in the Desert.

John McAfee / Paul Gunter - Art Bell's Dark Matter - October 29 2013

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

REL ...√ P M ... Be timely
News unlocks the MAP

edit on 872021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Guyfriday

Biden has already announced he won't be attending. Maybe repeating coms to folks that the reason Biden won't be attending is because he is already dead?

Earlier when I saw that guest list for Obama's party the thought occured to me that it would be an excellent time to make some arrests. That list is like a who's who of creeps.

Hunters Ex and Finnegan are guests - seems strange. They all flew in on private jets, to a coastal home, during a crises to parteeeeey. Amazing.

There really are two realities. Not just these idiots ignoring the BS. But there is the teeeveee reality where there is plague not plague killing everyone all day everyday. And the real world where none of this is happening. And half the folk seem to not be able to tell the difference. And the half who can are deemed crazy, irrational, mental and a danger.

Armageddon was simpler in days gone by.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Some of my research leads me to trust that in moderation, a simple gin and tonic regimen to treat common cold symptoms might go down smoother than submitting to a jab, if hcq or ivermectin get restricted bureaucratically...

tonic water
gin

incentive for 2nd opinion

...digging the vibe GenXX

edit on (8/7/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Now Virginia Roberts could sue Prince Andrew in a New York court over her claims that Jeffrey Epstein forced her to have sex with the Duke aged 17

Speaking to The Mail on Sunday, her lawyer David Boies said the bombshell lawsuit 'would be based on her being lent out to Prince Andrew for sex by Jeffrey Epstein and [her] being under 18'.

A source said: 'This could be devastating for Andrew. If he chooses to fight it and is deposed [forced to give evidence], then those depositions could end up being made public.

'If he ignores it, he could be found guilty in absentia which would be a public relations disaster.'

Sarah Ferguson insists she is '100% certain' her ex-husband Prince Andrew is telling the truth over his part in Jeffrey Epstein scandal

She borrowed money from Epstein, her word means absolutely zip.
edit on 7-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join