It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree, my point wasn't that the facts presented were real (since we can't see what the Scientist did, we really can't know), but rather that in Iceland last year they had claimed that 40 different mutations/variants were already mapped. The WHO is claiming that there might be 24 or more, Iceland is claiming 40 or more, but the facts say that there are none. Either they all need to get on the same page or drop the fake narrative. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm Amish in spirit, but not in practice...often refer the "what would cause the Amish to begin circling their wagons?" in reference to news bits.

Ofcourse using mail in vote instead of electric ballot casting machines disqualifies that argument... being forced to utilize electricity...

Showing my ignorance having not a clue how the Amish cast their votes, logic points at Amish becoming the next lost indigenous tribe(s) if forced into digital ID... but because of religious belief become either exempted or expired?

Kinda surprising the Amish aren't circling their wagons at this point...must not be having too many conversations with their Mennonite counterparts.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

They are in the Vatican Library under lock and key. Some are known as the Apocrypha and are available. Others are not.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The reset via "nesara" or "nwo" will look EXACTLY THE SAME. 1/3 of the population will be livid, 1/3 will be pleased with the last 1/3 indifferent. Many of the "nesara" folks will be the most confused and really suffer for a time because they will not see glory but NWO due to POV limitations.

What's funny about this is in some Gnostic writings there are three classes of people:
Those that are saved
Those that are not
and those that can choose to be saved or not

Why does this whole event always look more and more like "KU" = Gnostic Teachings?

Three classes of human beings come into existence through this arrangement: the “material” (hulikos), the “animate” (psukhikos), and the “spiritual” (pneumatikos). The “material” humans are those who have not attained to intellectual life, and so place their hopes only upon that which is perishable—for these there is no hope of salvation. The “animate” are those who have only a half-formed conception of the true God, and so must live a life devoted to holy works, and persistence in faith; according to Ptolemy, these are the “ordinary” Christians. Finally, there are the “spiritual” humans, the Gnostics, who need no faith, since they have actual knowledge (gnôsis) of intellectual reality, and are thus saved by nature (Irenaeus 1.6.2, 1.6.4).

Gnosticism

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes
Yes, and Jesus' brother James (I think?) wrote one of the books about Jesus' early childhood. That book alone was enough to give me a whole new outlook on Jesus 'the man' and not any of the New Testament books.
Thoroughly enjoyed reading the Apocrypha when I was in Uni 40 years ago.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I knew a professor that found some of the Dead Sea Scrolls. He showed us that those scrolls had other books of the bible with the bible books there we know about today. The Catholics did curb stomp most of them. I read some of the Book of Enoch and it gave the exact names of each fallen angel IIRC. Enoch describes their crimes and how they appealed for forgiveness but were denied. Now there is a theory that you can summon a demon from hell if you know it's name. Think Aladdin's lamp and Genie's or for Arabic people the Jen. The self appointed leadership of Christianity was concerned for "sorcery" reasons and went on an Inquisition for the "heretics" not conforming to their Bible. That is why we have a messed up world to this day. The truth is being hidden about Giants and perhaps Dragons.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
II watched a movie in the late 90's (97 or 98) called Stigmata I think. I was only 27 or 28 but loved scary movies so I rented it. It was a good movie and I recommended it to others. At the end of the movie my now ex husband said, "re-wind that. Did you see what that said?" I was already up and headed to the kitchen by the time he as me to re-wind it. I hadn't paid attention to anything that came on after it had stopped. So I went over and re-winded until he said stop and words in white came up on a black screen that stated something to this effect, If all of the hidden books to the bible should ever get release, The Church would die and crumble and exist no more. That has stuck with me for years. After that and when we got decent internet I've studied a little bit about the hidden books but would really prefer they be brought out into the light and be very carefully written in the original language that they are in, then translated into various languages. My question is can't Christians all over the world demand that the Catholic Church lend them out or lent Christians come in to the Vatican to transpose them. Shouldn't they be just as much ours as they are the Catholics? Can the Vatican be sued? Do they have them stored if a fire proof vault?

edit on 7-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Oh I believe they are evil to the core they just act stupid or are so full of themselves that they can't see how stupid they come off. I don't believe that the ones we see in the fore ground are the masterminds but more like the necessary idiots. Think about it....Joe Biden has been in politics my entire life and has always been an idiot!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
If enough of us consistently practice implementing the Law of Attraction through deliberate manifestation then at some point, we should be able to override their system. Then the use of money or any other currency outside of our own energy will become an option rather than a necessity

edit on 7-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I know they are in the Vatican I am certainly hoping they are in a fire safe box on the case the Vatican should burn. They all should be available to be copied.I don't remember how many that I heard there actually are but the Catholics should't be allowed to have sole trust of those documents.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The reset via "nesara" or "nwo" will look EXACTLY THE SAME. 1/3 of the population will be livid, 1/3 will be pleased with the last 1/3 indifferent. Many of the "nesara" folks will be the most confused and really suffer for a time because they will not see glory but NWO due to POV limitations.

What's funny about this is in some Gnostic writings there are three classes of people:
Those that are saved
Those that are not
and those that can choose to be saved or not

Why does this whole event always look more and more like "KU" = Gnostic Teachings?

Rule of thirds. It kind of infected this realm at some point. Organically? Who knows...

Most everything can be broken up that way. In your example the "saved" fight with the "unsavable" which is just stupid. I've seen folks argue with obvious shills or trolls attempting to school them, which is just throwing good energy after bad. I've also seen folks argue with others who in no way will ever alter their POV, both see the conversion like a mission = Pointless.

Knowing the rule of thirds makes life much easier, avoid those who are in direct opposition, they are only there to reflect to you where you are, and they are not to be changed at all. I'm not in the business of "schooling" a person living in fear and needing endless jabs, seeing them only reflects where I am not. No engagement.

Each third can be broken into thirds as well, so the middle third can be seen as open, less then open, indifferent. Etc.

Will 100% of the people ever "get" it, or agree on anything in particular? Never, not in this realm and that's the way is should be actually.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

***WARNING DOG COMMS ALERT***

Hey how did we all miss this?
buried within the story was a linked story about his dog dying.
Obama’s dog Bo, once a White House celebrity, dies from cancer
This story was dated back in May 9, 2021, so lets look back at what the WSJ has for that day:
A lot went on, but can anyone see a connection to the story about how

Former President Barack Obama’s dog Bo died Saturday after a battle with cancer, the Obamas said on social media.

News of Bo’s passing was shared by Obama and his wife Michelle on Instagram, where both expressed sorrow at the passing of a dog the former president described as a “true friend and loyal companion.”

“He tolerated all the fuss that came with being in the White House, had a big bark but no bite, loved to jump in the pool in the summer, was unflappable with children, lived for scraps around the dinner table, and had great hair,” Barack Obama wrote.
doesn't it seem like a message about Joe Biden? What happened the day before the dog was reported to have died (which would have been the 7th) Page can be seen here

Now we have this story being linked to Obama's birthday event. Is it another hint at Biden to not show up?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I know they are in the Vatican I am certainly hoping they are in a fire safe box on the case the Vatican should burn. They all should be available to be copied.I don't remember how many that I heard there actually are but the Catholics should't be allowed to have sole trust of those documents.

Absolutely zero sauce on this, but interesting. Link

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
nvm

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: cant get video that is not you tube to list on here so it took it all down

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

***WARNING DOG COMMS ALERT***

Hey how did we all miss this?
buried within the story was a linked story about his dog dying.
Obama’s dog Bo, once a White House celebrity, dies from cancer
This story was dated back in May 9, 2021, so lets look back at what the WSJ has for that day:
A lot went on, but can anyone see a connection to the story about how

Former President Barack Obama’s dog Bo died Saturday after a battle with cancer, the Obamas said on social media.

News of Bo’s passing was shared by Obama and his wife Michelle on Instagram, where both expressed sorrow at the passing of a dog the former president described as a “true friend and loyal companion.”

“He tolerated all the fuss that came with being in the White House, had a big bark but no bite, loved to jump in the pool in the summer, was unflappable with children, lived for scraps around the dinner table, and had great hair,” Barack Obama wrote.
doesn't it seem like a message about Joe Biden? What happened the day before the dog was reported to have died (which would have been the 7th) Page can be seen here

Now we have this story being linked to Obama's birthday event. Is it another hint at Biden to not show up?

Posted back then. Here is the tweet. Notice the are running away, dog is off leash, cut loose.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
That's how I would term; going against the grain for four and a half decades and counting... it gives one a sense of exemption, (losing everything dear starting over anew) or paying the price to attend the show...the show being an awful sight to see and worse to actively participate in...

The last thing I want is someone forcing their idea to be a higher priority than an idea of my own choosing.... terrible equation if I fell off a cliff would they miss me; those put to task in realizing one of my ideas uncommon to their own way of thinking? It interferes with free will as we would understand.

I've honestly never looked into gnostic teaching, so the stuff I saw posted on the thread gave me a sway into a self centered (admitted mild narcissist) reflection of myself whereas fearing some readers might think I should become famous and celebrated for one of my ideas...that I am not the source of...just a conduit seeking connections...🙋

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think Q said there were 635 books that we do not have. Do you know if we will be getting all on those? I do not put it past the Vatican to lie.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think Q said there were 635 books that we do not have. Do you know if we will be getting all on those? I do not put it past the Vatican to lie.

There's a big difference between vatican and Catholics just as there is between God and religion. Your "635" if you look at the Q drop 635 it certainly fits right now. Sometimes connections are meant to be made, even when we don't see them ourselves, so many do.

Much Love

GenXX

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Isaw a woman on Telegram filming wht she says is NG Training for the EBS signal but I cant put it in here.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up. Wow!
money.cnn.com...

Absolutely zero sauce on this, but interesting. Link

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join