It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
I agree. I'll be impressed when he calls out Biden for a stolen election. Still waiting to hear about the Florida election audit

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I know. No worries, I take no offense.

This is something out of left field kinda thinking:
Delta = 4 Lambda = 11 = 1+1 = 2 for 42
The Number 42
(The Duration of Suffering) That symbolic, biblical, scientifical, AI, mathematical, astronomical, magical Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, TV/music/Gaming kinda number.

Some food for thought - The Phoenix Enigma: THE DEEP STATE Entertainment PRODUCTION

It is no secret that factions within the U.S. and global government have and are continuing to perpetrate mass violence and social conditioning psyops designed upon the American people. These are designed to inflict a state of division, hopelessness, and ultimately paralysis among the population as our nation and then the world is morphed into the next phase of economic, social, medical, and psychological reality.

Whereas the entire event from beginning to end was an elaborate ritual, this was the first official ceremony/ritual in the wake of the attack.

Here is a shortlist of videos that show the progression of the evolution of the entertainment wing Deep State production company.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
He doesn't worry me yet, since he has spending to much time with Trump. However, I think it is a safe bet to watch all of them.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Pentagon Set To Require COVID-19 Vaccine For 1.3 Million Active-Duty Troops: Reports
news.yahoo.com...

Weeding out the non-compliant which would ensure that the remaining soldiers are loyal to the Biden regime

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Pentagon Set To Require COVID-19 Vaccine For 1.3 Million Active-Duty Troops: Reports
news.yahoo.com...

Weeding out the non-compliant which would ensure that the remaining soldiers are loyal to the Biden regime

The non-compliant will be valuable assets if the time comes for citizens to retake our nation.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Blitzer was in Cahoots with Barr too.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
news.yahoo.com...

Flashback

United Nations Questionnaire for all active & reservist military personnel. Beware of your allegiance. Your oath of enlistment is to the Constitution. Don't confuse patriotism for your country with obedience to your government. Decide now what you'd do - - kind of like determining if you'd have an abortion before becoming pregnant. How'd you do?

Soldier, would you shoot a citizen?

Question # 46 "I Would Fire Upon U.S. Citizens..." The RESISTER has confirmed that US Navy SEAL platoons, including SEAL Team Six, Marine combat veterans stationed at Twenty-Nine Palms, CA, and Marine basic trainees at Camp Pendelton, CA, have been administered a questionnaire asking, among other things, if they would "...fire upon US citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the US government." The questionnaire was first administered to operators by the commanders of SEAL Team Six on 15 September 1993, then subsequently to the remaining SEAL platoons throughout September and October. Rumors began circulating in November that US Army DELTA operators were given the same or similar questionnaire.......

Editorial Note The enclosed Combat Arms Survey is a true and accurate reproduction of the contents of the questionnaire.
We altered the format to accommodate the The RESISTER's layout.
THE EDITOR

edit on 842021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Didn't Biden say every hospital bed in America will be filled with Alzheimer patients in 15 years?

Yeah, and no one bothered to ask him the obvious follow-up question... 'So, who will be taking care of them?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thank you for that, I missed that one. So, it fits the "God wins" plan and the message I hear whispered on the winds that we won. Now we have to steady the ship while the old order spits fire and writhes in pain crushing all in proximity.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I know this has been said by me adnauseam... From SR

(for some reason ATS hates this quote, link to the full post).

Why did Trump release the vaccines???

As you know now The DEEP STATE CABAL had long ago planned to kill billions through a pandemic that was planned long ago.. ( you can find several sources through LOCKSTEP>ROCKEFELLERS plan/GATES several interviews and speechs to reduce world population/GEORGIA GUIDESTONES/FAUCI assured speech that a Pandemic was coming for trump administration/all the patents owning the Corona virus(SARS)..ect.ect.ect."' " " " " " .......)

>WHEN TRUMP released the vaccines in record speed....it completely disrupted the DEEP STATE CABAL plans...( Their original plans was to kill and enslave humanity through 5 years of torture/full lockdowns/martial LAWS/mental psychological ops >[MSM] EXTREME EXTREME FAKE DEATH COVERAGES WORLD WIDE >>MOCKINGBIRD> ADRENOCHROME

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of these...are we talking about sending someone into extreme environments and monitoring the body's systems like we see in sci-fi movies? Is this like Minority Report? Also, they are using the term "User." Is this a paid, volunteer, experimental or forced user?

This is intriguing:

System and Method for Improving User Performance in a Sporting Activity
Publication number: 20200381021
Abstract: A method is provided for identifying and displaying video data of a user, either alone or together (in synchronization) with other data, such as biometric data acquired during a time that the video data was captured/received.

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What else has Richard Patented? LINK to the list which makes the very specific COVID-19 (not variants) patent seem out of place. Or maybe not.

• System and Method for Testing for COVID-19
    Publication number: 20200279585
    Type: Application
    Filed: May 17, 2020
    Publication date: September 3, 2020
    Inventor: Richard A. Rothschild

System and Method for Determining a State of a User
    Publication number: 20210005224
    Type: Application
    Filed: June 11, 2020
    Publication date: January 7, 2021
    Inventors: Richard A. Rothschild, Robin S. Slomkowski

• System and method for using social media to target individuals that may be receptive to at least one advertisement
    Patent number: 10360596
    Type: Grant
    Filed: July 18, 2013
    Date of Patent: July 23, 2019
    Inventor: Anthony Richard Rothschild

• System and method for using, processing, and displaying biometric data
    Patent number: 10522188
    Type: Grant
    Filed: February 11, 2019
    Date of Patent: December 31, 2019
    Inventors: Richard A Rothschild, Dan Macklin, Robin S Slomkowski, Taska Harnischfeger
    null

Wow that seems to be an interesting tracking deices in your phone.
    Luckily there is a rotary one in my crawl space that needs to be retrieved.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
"Could be something... Could be nothing!"

As per scheduled route, the EVERGIVEN seems to be still heading for ROTTERDAM... however there's been a lil surprise on the way (I think?):

Whiplash347 #1 forwarded Reiki Queen
(2 pictures of EVERGIVEN in dock at FELIXSTOWE on the UK south east coast)

Whiplash347 #2 forwarded Reiki Queen

Moored at Felixstowe, viewing it from Shotley 15 mins from my house

This annotated goog map I made shows how close Felixstowe and Rotterdam are... around 100km.

Bigger

What's not clear yet is whether it stopped in Felixstowe and still has to go to Rotterdam... or if it's been to Rotterdam and now stopped at Felixstowe on way back to Singapore.

A thought or 2 occurs to me...

1) The ship is purported to have been boarded in Suez by Alliance troops. What if - they left an armed force on the ship; to be able to clean out other ports on the ships journey?

2) Could there be a tunnel and/or D.U.M.B.S at/between Felixstowe and Rotterdam to link UK to the tunnel network? There are about 20 Airbases within 30ish miles of Felixstowe!

This would be a pretty neat way to clear out Felixstowe and Rotterdam without anyone being aware of military traffic in those areas?

3) What else could be being transported in containers between UK and Rotterdam/Europe?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think there's only one police officer left who saw Anthony-Hillary Weiner's laptop contents? The 4 others all died by "suicide".

Some of those suicides might be for real.

Imagine seeing what is alleged to be on that laptop. Knowing what they know.

Knowing their bosses know.

Watching and waiting for something to be done.

And watching...

And waiting...

I get discouraged just reading this thread sometimes.

I can't even imagine how they would feel.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The one thing that concerns me is the ports/cruise ships, could be sticky...

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
Desantis worries me. He might be a false prophet. I file him under “watch who you follow.”

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
All Republican Governors should be following Desantis' lead.....imo

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
"Don't be evil" is a phrase used in Google's corporate code of conduct, which it also formerly preceded as a motto.

wikipedia

edit on 8/4/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I feel that way a lot to cimmerus, especially lately. I agree about the suicides not all being suicides. I would not want to be in those policemen's position that for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
That is just crazy!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Seems the all estrogen led Los Angeles CC is considering the poof of vaccine to something something. These idiots cannot agree on the date, this will be a mess. L.A. will consider requiring vaccine proof at restaurants, gyms, indoor sporting events

What is really pissing me off is this sort of rhetoric. At this point all I hear is pathetic low IQ 4 grade teacher voice.

“Enough is enough already,” Martinez said in a statement. “Hospital workers are exhausted, moms who have put aside their careers are tired, and our kids cannot afford the loss of another school year. We have three vaccines that work and are readily available, so what’s it going to take? Our kids are about to return to school, and the unvaccinated are putting their lives at risk every day. Ask your questions, talk to your doctor and get the vaccine. Let’s put this behind us.”

Translation: Healthy people are ruining everything.

The hall monitor was the most hated student in Schule. Now you are a hero if you demonize everyone in favor of mythical safety. We're now at the point if you don't say "drive safe" you'll be executed for being selfish.

Fearful people are the worst, just the worst, but fearful safety virtue signalers need to be put in a rubber room for OUR protection.

Seriously, if one feels the need to be concerned for my "safety" I suggest you take a huge glass of STFU and hide in a closet.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Have a feeling more on Epstein is about to break....just a feeling....

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow. In 2024 the hierarchy will be revealed.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is remarkable. Just remarkable. CLIP

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join