It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
They must think I am a hermit then. I am forever leaving it at home or in the car and going places without it. Then hours later when I think I need it I realize, doh! But then I go, 'who the hell needs it that bad? Not me!"

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I was going thru the settings on my "smart" phone noticed an app was tracking my biometric data.
I of course disabled it.
They are using the convenience of the "smart" phone to distract from it's true purpose.
Control
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Or

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Q uick Note -

SYMBOLISAM

found this interesting - 2 links - a MSM news Story - and then the Official site ....

V alerie Jarrett seeks donations for Obama Presidential Center amid birthday bash controversy

Valerie Jarrett, the former senior adviser to President Obama, faced mockery online Tuesday after appealing to her Twitter followers to cut a $6 or $60 check for the Obama Presidential Center in honor of the 44th president's birthday.

"My dear friend @BarackObama is turning 60 tomorrow," she posted. "For his birthday gift, I’m asking you to chip in $6 or $60 to help us bring the Obama Presidential Center to life in Chicago."

Now if that was only the full deal huh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT OBAMA!

Help us make President Obama’s 60th birthday the most special one yet by donating $6, $60, $600 or an amount of your choosing to help bring the Obama Presidential Center......

^Six hundred and Sixty Six^

- isn't it obvious

Flashback - A "Special" Place

edit on 852021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Left mine at work one weekend, boss was amazed that I did not need it, also that there was no pass code.
My parents recently upgraded to a smart phone ma hates it. Mid 70's vxd and now connected.
a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I see what you mean Guyfriday!

The "dead faces" look as though they also tie in with a picture the Official McAfee telegram account posted last night:

Compare to Mr Pool posts last night:
Twitter Aug 4th 7:12PM EST, Telegram Aug 5th 03:39:35 UTC

Twitter Aug 4th 7:13 PM EST, Telegram Aug 5th 03:46:16 UTC

(Note the face in 2nd pic has the look of an X-Ray)

This brings up what may be an important connect:

1) Mr Pool's pictures often cover bitcoin topics like XRP. There are possible connects with David Shwartz, the CTO at Ripple and architect of the XRP ledger,

2) John McAfee's dead man's switch is hidden within bitcoin blockchain,

3) I have shown in decodes here that Mr Pool's Telegram and Twitter posting times are important and almost all are posted on both,

4) The Official McAfee telegram account has demonstrated, at least twice, that it can post pictures sequentially within a second - indicating some kind of posting software preprocessor (like KU):
Example 1:
Aug 4th, 2021 18:47:05 UTC
Aug 4th, 2021 18:47:06 UTC
Example 2:
Aug 5th, 2021 06:47:07 UTC
Aug 5th, 2021 06:47:08 UTC

Draft Theory:
a) Mr Pool and Official McAfee are coordinating posts - and possibly communicating through them,
b) John McAfee's Dead Man's Switch is waiting for the SEC/XRP/Ripple case to be decided before releasing his proofs - possibly because if SEC decides XRP is a security then that means it has some control over the data and processes of it's blockchain elements; thereby putting the proofs at risk?

edit on 5-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Pentagon Set To Require COVID-19 Vaccine For 1.3 Million Active-Duty Troops: Reports
news.yahoo.com...

Weeding out the non-compliant which would ensure that the remaining soldiers are loyal to the Biden regime

My father-in-law is on active duty currently deployed on the Syrian border. He got the jab to not be hassled when he deployed but you bet your butt he hates Biden. Him and his entire unit.

The point is don't think just because a military member got the jab they are loyal to Biden
edit on 5-8-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Resident Lurker is entering the room. This channeling is so odd if you know what I mean.
We are a city isolated from other population centers. We are a test site to see how much panic they can instill.
This is an experiment. There is always sh** in the water.
He just left the room.
Boom.

Good morning T1. I am sorry to hear of the water situation that the evil ones are pushing onto you all out west. I will keep you and your family, as well as all the others affected by this new layer of fear that TPTB are imposing on us all.

In this spiritual war, I truly believe that they feed off of our collective fears and suffering. Tormenting mind, body, spirit and soul.

I do have a small question to postulate. Whom, may I ask, is this Resident Lurker that you mentioned. I believe I have seen Cranky speak of this entity and n the past and am curious as to who it might be.

I don't mean to take things personally. I do, however, have a bad tendency to lurk( I lurked this site for almost a decade and a half before creating an account last year)

The brilliance that is shared amongst the mental giants here, let alone, just this thread, can be quite intimidating.

If anyone could fill me in, I would greatly appreciate it.

As to save space and not be completely off topic. Found these on telegram and figured some of us could us a laugh.

In the meme time...

cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
How did your FIL feel about taking the vaxx? I'm sorry if he felt he had to compromise himself in order to continue defending our nation. I want to see every single wrong righted

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This one is for you, Metal.

Re: shadow government

Time for a flickering old reel ...

Cheers
edit on 5-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
MV Asphalt Princess now secure, boat invaders have departed the vessel.

www.bbc.com...

Cheers

Likely translation: the pirates got paid off.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: ZoraD1994

May 2018
Google Removes 'Don't Be Evil' Clause From Its Code of Conduct

Been updated since then. No, not removed. Just re-positioned at the very end...abc...xyz

Google Code of Conduct - Last updated September 25, 2020

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Remember the "I believe in science "posters that were littered everywhere. Poof, gone.

Anybody who actually knows anything about science knows that those people are totally NOT believing the science.

From the very beginning, the science has consistently said that COVID is not very dangerous; about on par with a mild flu. Only people with serious underlying health issues need be concerned. It's also consistently said that wearing a mask is pointless. The reaction from our so-called leaders is so far out of step with the science, it would be funny if the consequences weren't so serious.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

This is interesting too

==Gematria== Trump

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I would not be surprised. With as much as these firms make, it is easier for them to pay than to retaliate.

Would be amusing to see someone set up a 'commerce raider' to lure pirates into a warm welcome.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Don't be evil.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is noble, but it would not matter. No one in government at this moment, I really mean no one, is using The Constitution as guide. Joe and company who are hundreds of years old, have seen that document, mostly just the first few paragraphs, as the single worst document on the planet. They not only hate it, but they want to see it destroyed directly in the face of those who think it is important.

Health emergency is just a nice way of saying "fear emergency."

In six months the healthy were made criminals, like witches, they must PROVE the are healthy and there is only one accepted way to do it. One. Only one. Really let that sink it, there is only one way to prove the negative, which cannot be proven in the first place, hence the jab-card.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Her IQ might be only 70, but damn it, she's proud to wear her ignorance on her sleeve. Hilarious Clip

edit on 5-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Been updated since then. No, not removed. Just re-positioned at the very end...abc...xyz

Google Code of Conduct - Last updated September 25, 2020

It's probably good to keep in mind that "evil" is a matter of perspective. Anton LaVey, for instance, who was a big believer in "Do what thou wilst is the whole of the law" might consider someone not doing what they want (because of moral or societal pressures) to be committing an evil act.

From Google's perspective, perhaps everything they are doing is "good" and most definitely not "evil." This is the problem with moral relativism when adopted broadly by a society. Who can say what is "evil" or what is "good?" There's no common ground.
edit on 5-8-2021 by kreinhard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If her IQ is not TOO low, Congresswoman Bush will change her mind when a close relative is mugged or murdered. Happens every time.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Link WaPravda reporting this = Cuomo is now the official distraction.

1. Cuomo is not human.
2. The controllers will sacrifice any and all to their ends.
3. Cuomo will be sacrificed to cover up AZ.

Conclusion. At this point all must see moments are distractions from the emerging truth, from the "delta" to the "Cuomo" from some BS court case of outrage to some celebrity makeover. It is all distraction and won't survive the summer but it does not mean we cannot laugh at the stupidity. Clip of Stupidity

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
How did your FIL feel about taking the vaxx? I'm sorry if he felt he had to compromise himself in order to continue defending our nation. I want to see every single wrong righted

He was more scared he wouldn't be allowed home in a timely manner or allowed off base without the Jab and he was right. He didn't want to end his deployment then spend 2 weeks in a military quarantine because he didn't get the jab. They might do that anyway though.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join