It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

Let's hope Mike Lindell's evidence compliments the findings that come out of Arizona (or visa-versa).

With the DOJ, Judges, SC Chief Justice, Republican Congressmen, all filled with corruption and in self-protect mode, it's going to be up to state legislatures and independent experts to prove Democrats stole the 2020 election for Biden...and maybe others.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yep, ultra hard pass for me as well.

Truth Bomb...

“Prophetic Gym Bro” who went viral for accurate prediction, proven right once again | Circa 2020.

Nothing new to anyone who has been paying attention, but apparently he has a large following.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I know this has been said by me adnauseam... From SR

(for some reason ATS hates this quote, link to the full post).

Why did Trump release the vaccines???

As you know now The DEEP STATE CABAL had long ago planned to kill billions through a pandemic that was planned long ago.. ( you can find several sources through LOCKSTEP>ROCKEFELLERS plan/GATES several interviews and speechs to reduce world population/GEORGIA GUIDESTONES/FAUCI assured speech that a Pandemic was coming for trump administration/all the patents owning the Corona virus(SARS)..ect.ect.ect."' " " " " " .......)

>WHEN TRUMP released the vaccines in record speed....it completely disrupted the DEEP STATE CABAL plans...( Their original plans was to kill and enslave humanity through 5 years of torture/full lockdowns/martial LAWS/mental psychological ops >[MSM] EXTREME EXTREME FAKE DEATH COVERAGES WORLD WIDE >>MOCKINGBIRD> ADRENOCHROME

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman

Thats what I was thinking too but as Im sure you read, they were coming at me from all sides. What about whiplash? and Ingersoll?

I am hopeful but we still need those orange jumpsuits proving some action that leads to a fair trial will happen to these evil people. If not, then vigilantes will rule the day.

I for one do not want to leave this world in a hospital bed, or a respite home. Almost did last January, and my only regret was that I didn't get a chance to "take out" at least one evil controller, before returning to my place of origin.

If citizen actions are needed to root out the evil corrupt controllers, I'm "all in"!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So, COM, do you think this thread I started last night totally misses the mark?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

CNBC

Glenn Reynolds who asks the question...

“How long before Governor Cuomo commits suicide?”

“We’ve come to a situation where any politically connected suicide is presumed to be a murder. The government has lost the benefit of the doubt.”

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.” ― G.K. Chesterton

There is something very rotten indeed, not just in the Capitol police force, but in the Swampland state of Washington D.C. itself.

"Do not remove a fence until you know why it was put up in the first place." ― G.K. Chesterton

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Pillar, man, you keep trying to push this flat earth stuff, like it's got anything to do with Ku !

Yeah, course it has. These top Ku heads don't even look at it, funny (not).

Not a “top Ku head”, lol probably pulling up the rear, but I looked and have looked at the subject and it’s not conclusive that Earth is a globe, IMO. It’s related because it’s another example of how reality and history have been purposely manipulated ! We only have so much time to discuss things within this thread, but certainly some great ATS threads on the subject and worthy of consideration.

Anyone else ever wonder why of all the “ Master’s “ Jeannie could have had on “ I dream of Jeannie “ her’s was a NASA astronaut ?

And he had a hard time suppressing her (the "genie") and putting her back in the bottle. Great symbolism, once again.

Yeah, it’s interesting thinking back about how much symbolism was overlooked. It’s somewhat before my time, and maybe some of our beloved elder folks here can shed more insight, but I can remember scenes from old movies where big time stars of that time seemed to glorify the Sheiks, Sultans of the ME, maybe I’m wrong but didn’t big name stars like Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire ride on a camel donning the fez hat, Johnny Carson, Bob Hope, IDK ?

What changed in my lifetime, where the intrigue and even respect of Islam turned into they’re our enemies now ? Fall of the Ottoman Empire in the 1950’s ? LOL, IDK what point I’m even trying to make, other than Power player’s in this World must certainly include the ME, Israeli for last ?

This is an article by a leftist publication, but good picture of the event and perspective from that POV.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
ML you are right on. I have some classic movies like Hidalgo and a few much older and there was a much different tone towards the ME. Sometimes more like reverance. Maybe the change was gradual but it really hit overdrive when George H. Bush became president.
I feel like that was the turning point.
My dad worked in the ME and would share lots of stories but there was never any conversation about hating us. It was a more woman man thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Jussie Sayin

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
825,000 Vets sent their DNA to the China Kadoorie Biobank🙄🤔

Except no one told them.

Until after 825,000 Veterans donated blood samples.

That Congress and the courts changed the law.

In a “voluntary” program called the “Million Veteran Program (MVP).”

Congress and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the China Kadoorie Biobank access.

For free.

Now the China Communist Party (CCP) can retrieve their DNA.

Contained in blood samples.

Through a data portal.

Based in Oxford, England.

The purpose of the China Kadoorie Biobank is to reduce the world’s population.

And produce a Chinese super race.

Source links & moar

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is great.

I have said since day one there is no Rona. They have not, and cannot, isolate the virus. It is a lie.

Short interview Freedom Fighter Court VICTORY! Ends Masking, Shots, Quarantine in Alberta!

In short, Canadian guy goes to court to fight the mask ticket. Demands to see the isolation of the virus from the health department. Then the Queen gets involved - The Queen.

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished having a conversation with someone in Canada and this win is a bit premature because the narrative is evolving.
You will not, but you will, believe this as it has nothing to do with the Corona and everything about control.
I am still trying to get my mind around this but I think I have it straight.
To be able to travel, as in anywhere, whether a different province or a different country you will have to have the vaccine that has been approved by that government entity.

I inquired what is a person supposed to do, go and get the other vaccine too. That would men 4 jabs plus the endless boosters for both.
No one seems to know and this allows the provincial governments to completely control the movement of the people and the Canadian government to control the international travel.
I did try to find out if this is reality but whether it is or not it really doesn't matter because this is the message that people are understanding.
I have a link that many will find interesting. Canada has posted a list, 3 pages, of all the jab companies lining up. Sooo many jabs headed our way.
Canadinas are getting ready for the 4th wave, fun times ahead.
https//www.Canada.ca>authorization>applications.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: Clean up

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Did you have that mass emergency alert pop up? 17 minutes but you have to open it up.
What do you think?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think there's only one police officer left who saw Anthony-Hillary Weiner's laptop contents? The 4 others all died by "suicide".

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Last I checked, China is leading in the number of Olympic Medals. They may have already started constructing the "super race" you refer to.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

3 years ago you'd be 100 percent right. Like every other seasonal sequence that's the answer.

The problem now is the fake illness, and at this point the whole thing is fake, the issue is it is the controllers primary method of control. They're all in on this to the end, if it means endless blah blah blah. It isn't rooted in logic or reason, just look at the 1000 mile stare when any of authority drones are questioned with facts.

Joe will do another lockdown. It will enrage the population. It is a white hat maneuver to drive a stake in the heart of the 2500 Joe faithful and turn even the most diehard liberal folks on each other.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe will do another lockdown. It will enrage the population. It is a white hat maneuver to drive a stake in the heart of the 2500 Joe faithful and turn even the most diehard liberal folks on each other.

"White hat maneuver"? You're definitely further down the road of understanding than I am. We'll just let it go, and WATCH THE SHOW.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

This is great.

I have said since day one there is no Rona. They have not, and cannot, isolate the virus. It is a lie.

Short interview Freedom Fighter Court VICTORY! Ends Masking, Shots, Quarantine in Alberta!

In short, Canadian guy goes to court to fight the mask ticket. Demands to see the isolation of the virus from the health department. Then the Queen gets involved - The Queen.

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished having a conversation with someone in Canada and this win is a bit premature because the narrative is evolving.
You will not, but you will, believe this as it has nothing to do with the Corona and everything about control.
I am still trying to get my mind around this but I think I have it straight.
To be able to travel, as in anywhere, whether a different province or a different country you will have to have the vaccine that has been approved by that government entity.

I inquired what is a person supposed to do, go and get the other vaccine too. That would men 4 jabs plus the endless boosters for both.
No one seems to know and this allows the provincial governments to completely control the movement of the people and the Canadian government to control the international travel.
I did try to find out if this is reality but whether it is or not it really doesn't matter because this is the message that people are understanding.
I have a link that many will find interesting. Canada has posted a list, 3 pages, of all the jab companies lining up. Sooo many jabs headed our way.
Canadinas are getting ready for the 4th wave, fun times ahead.
https//www.Canada.ca>authorization>applications.

No idea if this is true, but I think it was Whip posted a re-telegram from someone who said this: Australia has no government due to the Crown/Queen falling. Without the Crown the governmental systems have no head of State, ergo no government.

Right now, according to this person, the free for all would be in order = see martial law. The flip side is that the US is the defacto government, for now, until the power is returned. So the government idiots there are attempting a coup of sorts through Rona driven brute force instead of guns.

That would apply to Canada as well of course. This would explain the draconian response, they are trying to assure a place of power, but they know they have nothing when they are exposed. Funny, if exposed they'll be hung in the streets, but they have no choice as it is who they are.

Speculation, no evidence on the table, but the non-UK Queen's colonies response is really over the top, as in, too far over the top to even be remotely Rona related.

Regardless. All law is gone, all rules are gone, all reason is gone, all morality is gone from every institution in the world at the moment, one cannot and should not count on the old school world to be there. There is a reason they moved the moron class into positions of power = for the now of our existence. Folks need to think ahead on most matters, far ahead.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just want to expand about Canada and what is happening there. They are completely dominated by the government and have been suffering under draconian lockdowns, one after another, after another. Number 4 is on the way.
Canada's role in all of this needs to be understood and all eyes should be on them.

Certain cities such as London, Ontario were designated as research cities because they were geographically separated from other cities. This was perfect for companies to launch new products and get accurate information on what products would succeed and how to fine tune the campaign before launching it nationwide.

Canada itself was used in the same way before products and services were launched in the U.S. It makes sense because fewer people and an educated population. Initially it was only for products but then escalated into services like banking and credit cards.

Now apply C-19 to this model and we can see the tweeking going on. We can learn about the plan in advance.
Right now the target in the media is Florida. The fear level must be 'to the moon'. If a Canadian goes too Florida they will catch it, they will get sick, they will die and if you happen to survive you will bring it back and infect people there and it is all your fault.. When you get to the border you will have to take a rapid test, you will have to quarantine.
Florida is one of the important snowbird destinations and many have a second residence there.
The danger to the Canadian narrative is that if people go to Florida they will see the truth with their own eyes. That must be prevented at all costs.
The media is 100% in on this in lockstep with the Canadian government.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Spend some time meditating on this scene. CLIP

Idiocracy. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Serious cracks are developing. I was visiting a scientist friend over the weekend and 100% NIH believer and Biden supporter.
It was explained to me about the rigorous procedures that are required for an NAD and all the steps that needed to be done.
Alzheimer...they went too far. That drug should never have been approved. It was studied for over 15 years and that approach does not work, never has.
A stunning statement...the NIH and the CDC are in collusion with Big Pharma and his faith in the system has been shattered.
Treatments and drugs that should have been approved have been bogged down with endless routines to satisfy an organization that will never be satisfied because it is operated by Big Pharma. Their incentive is too keep the competition away. Years and years of work to try and get effective treatments and all stalled.
This is a big, big deal. Highly respected.

Remember the "I believe in science "posters that were littered everywhere. Poof, gone.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join