It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What a bunch of soulless rejects.
edit on 4-8-2021 by FlyingFox because: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has the authority to declare that rent no longer needs to be paid and landlords must house their tenants for free (including water, electric, Netflix & Peloton bill), surely there is no limit to its power. It might even round us up and detain us in camps.

From the CDC Website:

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.
The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.

Meanwhile, the border remains wide open. Anyone who wants in from the Third World needs only to step across it. The Biden Regime uses the military to distribute them and the many dangerous diseases they carry (including Covid) throughout the Country, giving the lie to any pretended concern for our health.

Arbeit Jab macht frei - Viva la vaccinacion!

Option B:

Option C:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Seems like the computer wiz people are really upset about this. Just a couple of tweets to put some meat on the bones.
Adriadne@saphonification "The kestion here is why do you want alert when I kuestion why anyone would put so much effort into breaking it?

Hexandcube@hexandcube
"Since when is Goog the one making web standards?

Can someone interpret. Isn't Googs motto "Do no Harm"?

Don’t be evil”isn’t it?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was going thru the settings on my "smart" phone noticed an app was tracking my biometric data.
I of course disabled it.
They are using the convenience of the "smart" phone to distract from it's true purpose.
Control
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Or

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
We've covered the Romana Didulo Telegram account before; including that it is an anagram of "I am ur Donaldo"!

A couple of recent posts from the account are deliberately contentious so I'm putting them up for some peer review analysis:

1) Post #1 and Post #2 are reposts of Beth Ann Wright, who says Russell Jay Gould should be tried for war crimes and can't hold patents for Quantum grammar! They're both long so only quoting the first:

HRH Queen Majesty Romana Didulo, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government of Canada, President of Canada; Commander-in-Chief of United States Armed Forces; Commander-in-Chief of Federation Command Forces; Commander-in-Chief of Allied Forces; and, benevolent beings fighting for the freedom of planet earth:

Upon reading your three posts in your main Telegram channel, Queen Romana, regarding the events and actions taking place in the US Military, timestamped July 29, 2021 at 11:09 PM, 11:11 PM, and 11:29 PM (I am on US CST for purposes of these timestamps), I immediately began developing an operational response:

(1) I am completing an audit of our US efforts to serve the US Cease and Desist Order to the leadership of every US military base and top military academy through the US_Cease & Desist channel; I will report the results asap; (2) I am developing a plan to inform every active duty and retired enlisted and officer the situational awareness regarding the US Cease and Desist Order, content thereof, and status that the leadership at every base has been served; and (3) I am researching the Insurrection Act and Law of War Manual for lawful actions which may be exercised related thereto given that some military leaders are reportedly committing crimes against humanity, genocide and war crimes with Covid-19 "vaccinations," PCR tests, masks, lockdowns, and quarantines.

Quite unexpectedly, my research revealed that a gentleman who is well-regarded as a US Patriot, and whom I have admired and regarded as such, has possibly committed war crimes. It is with a heavy heart that I am sending this criminal referral to the military commission to investigate these potential war crimes:

Criminal Referral for War Crimes:

Please investigate Russell Jay Gould, who refers to himself as : Russell-Jay: Gould, (hereinafter, "Mr. Gould') for possible commission of War Crimes under Section 5.26.3 et seq., of the Law of War Manual, June 2015 Updated May 2016 which in relevant part states: 5.26.3 Bribery or Offering of Rewards. In general, it is permissible to offer rewards for assistance in the conduct of hostilities, including rewards intended to corrupt enemy combatants or civilians. 731 Rewards, however, may not be offered for the commission of violations of the law of war, and rewards may not be offered for the killing of enemy persons. 5.26.3.1 Prohibition on Offering Rewards for Enemy Persons Dead or Alive. It is forbidden to place a price on the head of enemy persons or to offer a reward for enemy persons "dead or alive." 732 Such actions encourage the denial of quarter or encourage private persons to take up arms whose participation in hostilities is often undisciplined and associated with the commission of war crimes. 733 This prohibition extends to offers of rewards for the killing or wounding of all enemies, including specific individuals or a class of enemy persons (e.g., officers). However, this rule would not prohibit offering rewards for the capture of unharmed enemy personnel generally or of particular enemy personnel. 734 Similarly, this rule does not prohibit offering rewards for information that may be used by combatants to conduct military operations that attack enemy combatants."

On or about July 20, 2021, after a telephone conversation, Mr. Gould texted me a link to a video that he also uploaded to his lastflagstanding.com (lastflagstanding.com...) website entitled, " : BOUNTY-SEEKERS WITH THE QUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEM-BRANCH-LAUNCH. : CORPORATION-CASE-NUMBER: R.R.~385~460~312: U.S. : BOUNTY-SEEKERS. : QUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEM-LAUNCH." at www.lastflagstanding.com... (www.lastflagstanding.com...)/ . Mr. Gould's video displays a contract for bounty hunters ("BOUNTY-SEEKERS") to be paid from Mr. Gould's "Quantum Banking System" fees and specifically states at approximately the 25:57 minute/second mark into the video, "We are going to try to keep the blood flowing in these vessels that you capture . . . if you have to put the smash on 'em, maybe bloody 'em up a bit. If you have to fight to try to capture . . .

2) Post #3 is really contentious and I give an example underneath it to make the point:

This is for all Pissositos in Canada and around the world who may have missed the memo

Canada 2.0 = basic laws.

Law one - if you kill you will be killed

Law two - if you kill in mass (you commit genocide/crimes against humanity) we take out your family and your DNA strain

Law three - war and division are unlawful.

a) Consider that Doctors and Nurses are being told online that following government/Health dept. orders will not be an excuse to escape crimes against humanity for administering the Covid vaccine:
i) Does this mean that anyone with a doctor or nurse in the family is likely to be eugenised?
ii) How wide does this go? Their partners (who don't have same DNA strain?)? Their children under 18? Their parents? Grandparents? Cousins? How wide does the "family DNA strain" go?
iii) For example, my dead grandpa was a doctor. His son, my uncle, is a retired doctor/professor/head of medical body. Uncle's daughter, my cousin, is a G.P.. So does that mean that me and my kids have to die? ...and my brothers and their families?
iv) According to the General Medical Council, there are a 3rd of a million doctors registered in UK. According to this link, there are 2/3rds million nurses. So that's 1 million total... average core family of 4 gives 4 million... wider family average of say 20 gives up to 20 million who could be killed off to wipe out DNA strains? That's a 3rd of the UK population!

I'm wondering if the above posts are deliberately discrediting the account because it's purpose of mobilisation has now been served?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

It's part of their Code of Conduct as the last sentence...

“And remember... don’t be evil, and if you see something that you think isn’t right – speak up!”
Google

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Thanks, 🙋rookqueen🙋everyone else😉

My dreams? Hardly unique.
They're based upon my issues with abandonment, and who is fussing over me. I learned independence early on so it's the thought that counts with me. I'm sensitive to vibes, and utilize my own barriers to keep people from getting too close...

It wasn't me being abandoned by my parents, it was me abandoning them- my whole family actually.
I ran away every day but always came back in my adolescent years. But before that I was out shoveling neighbor's walks and mowing their grass because doing chores at home didn't pay as much.

I realized then (kindergarten) why my mother was always tired after work, so she can help dad feed and clothe me.

So in short, I left at seventeen and hardly tried maintaining a relationship with strangers I knew little more than their names.

I only have my siblings left, having lost both parents in recent years and you know how wants get in the way of that sort of thing. Heirlooms and sentimental items that gain the greatest triumph once in possession...

My father did leave a specific item that was bestowed upon me, that whatever it cost couldn't hold a candle next to the thought behind it. He died while I was in children's literature writing school and I mentioned a character I had in mind to him.

My mom left a little box with a pretty blue ribbon with this saying...

This is a very special gift that you can never see- the reason it is so special is because it's just for you from me... when you are lonely or even feeling blue, you only have to hold this gift and know I think of you...you never can unwrap it, please leave the ribbon tied, just hold the box close to your heart, for it is filled with love inside.

Sorry TMI

I'm just gonna stop there for now, in the sense of planting seeds.👍

Here's to enduring adversely difficult life...as it is...

edit on (8/4/2121 by loveguy because: Life add

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Isn't it just REMARKABLE, really effing remarkable, that the same time The Rona shows up there is no more water. Just like, that, water gone. Remarkable the timing.

Califor nia State Water Resources Control Board Votes To End Water Diversions For Over 5,700 Farmers

The California State Water Resources Control Board unanimously voted 5-0 on Tuesday to stop water diversions for thousands of Californians in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta watershed on Tuesday.

According to the new limitations, 5,700 water right holders, including farmers and landowners, would no longer be able to divert water from the Sacramento and San Joaquin River watersheds for agricultural use. Those who want to divert 55 gallons or more per day from water sources in this region must send in a petition to the Deputy Director of the Board to get approval. All water use also has to be reported by those who have water rights in the region.

Failure to comply will result in penalties as high as $1,000 per day, as well as up to $2,500 for each acre-foot of water diverted without expressed permission. While enforcement will be mainly targeted at those that disrupt water flow, they can be applied to anyone.

Others questioned if the actions by the board on Tuesday were even legal.

“The curtailment orders for senior water rights holders is one of the most destructive measures possible,” added Assemblyman Adam Gray (D-Merced). “The board’s legal authority is by no means certain. Growers will have to risk significant fines and penalties just to find out whether the Board actually has the authority it claims. Either way, they lose.”

San Joaquin feeds a HELLUVA lot of people, as in a HELLUVA lot.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We received an emergency alert. Our water is not safe. For 3 days boiling but what I find interesting is some follow up on alternate sites. Do not shower. Instructions on women who use water with their make up. Have a clean cup of sterilized water and wash your make up brush. Things we would never think of.
The stores are wiped out of water.
I am going out on a limb here so please forgive me if I am wrong, which I really,truly really hope I am.
All the inversion. When we had the full blown pandemic it was sterilize, bleach everything because there is a deadly virus.

Watch the water.

These people are insane.

What if...just what if?
I wonder ...I wonder if we should be sterilizing against the water.
It sounds nuts I know but everything good has been turned into everything bad. Water has always, as in always, been good.
Maybe we should proceed with caution because absolutely everything on every level has been an inversion.
I hope you all forgive me because I don't want to be an alarmist but we are dealing with complete evil nut jobs.
I put nothing past them.
I need some hugs.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is a little more complex then it looks like. On one hand some, not all but some, of these farmers have a crazy amount of power in their water rights. They literally drain the San Joaquin river before it reaches the San Francisco Bay by keeping their fields flooded with water. Drive through the back roads in the area and you'll see what I mean. On the other hand, this more than likely has to do with keeping the Water Mafia set up in California happy, then it does with doing what's right.

This is just more Water Wars between the people of California, the Farmers of the food basket, and the greed of the politicians. "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

If water was really important to these people, than ask yourself why would there be a mandate to grow water intensive crops like Almonds and Grapes? Should other crops get grown on larger scales then it does? It's all about moving money from one family to the next, all the while politicians are making off the books bank by taking bribes to keep the mess going. Hell, look no further than that massive high-speed rail system California was crying about. Sure a lot of people could have used that system, but when it came down to planning the route for it, the whole system was being built for one family to move from one of their territories to the other. All at the expense of the Tax payers. The elites get elitier and the poor stay peasants.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have rallied the troops. When you live in a desert climate water is...you know. I have boiled water, jugs and now we will discipline ourselves but it is the funny little things where you just wash your hands automatically. Thinking with the inverse the hands are contaminated and need to be sterilized after you have washed them.
Just so weird but that is what this has been about.
What we think is normal is not.
Anyway for caution we are going to do the inverse and if nothing happens, which I hope is the case, we will be fine.
Inbound panic I predict.
The water was gone within 1 hour of the emergency alert.
So this is just more fear, fear, fear.
We will overcome...We will overcome...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Resident Lurker is entering the room. This channeling is so odd if you know what I mean.
We are a city isolated from other population centers. We are a test site to see how much panic they can instill.
This is an experiment. There is always sh** in the water.
He just left the room.
Boom.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Meanwhile we the people on the other side have next to no water. They divert the Colorado river and they take most of it. We were not even allowed to collect water in rain barrels until I think last year. Do you know how sick that is?
It was illegal for anyone to have a rain barrel to collect water falling from the sky.
It has all been about control. I mean how much water could we possibly divert from the river.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
That is a scary thought .

But they need to destroy it all so there is no one left to hold them accountable.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
DECODE Analysis of MR Pool pictures and video so far on Aug 5th (by UTC timezone):

Bigger

... and with that I'm off for some zeds!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You should see what the state of California and LA especially is doing to the County of Kern California. It's not just tortured and twisted, but a crime against humanity. There is a NatGeo documentary on it. just sad.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just an observation:
The blue dead face looks like a shrunken head.

See what I mean. So I wonder if that was just a coincidence, or intentional?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The CDC is rewriting the constitution.

The rabid left strikes again.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join