It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Your Rona headlines for the day.

twitter.com...

How worried should people be about the Lambda variant? That depends on who you ask. Last month, the WHO classified Lambda as a global "variant of interest," which is considered a level just below a "variant of concern."

"Variants of concern" identified by the organization are the Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta.
Newsweek

@mvankerkhove
New @WHO policy brief: Holding gatherings during the COVID19 pandemic.

There is no zero risk. Gatherings of any type/size should never be left unmanaged or poorly managed. Intended for policy-makers/derived from WHO publications & review of evidence.
WHO Policy Brief
3:44 AM · Aug 4, 2021

The fascist policy-makers are going to take that policy brief to the extreme. What does it matter. We know what's coming...

^^^Need to visualize with the clown filter.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
DID IT AGAIN! Post ^^^ LOL.

Link

Look at that, it is a college fraternity.

Seriously, look at how fast this is escalating. This is NOT a sign of a well oiled machine of clone-bots in charge. This is a mess.

CLIP

Graveled Narrator Voice: 'and just like that, healthy people were outcasts in society, left to starve while those who took the jab were heroes. It was that day the resistance was born, that day when a guy named Biden demanded the healthy remand themselves to prison for the protection of the unhealthy."
edit on 4-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: butcherguy
Did you have that mass emergency alert pop up? 17 minutes but you have to open it up.
What do you think?

I didn't see it, but my ad blocker probably kept me from seeing it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm loving this from De Santis! Talk about laying down the gauntlet! His last statement before leaving the podium.
twitter.com...
DeSantis

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's sad Florida Governor DeSantis has to be the only one speaking common sense in the Republican party, in a very public way.

Ps.. Rand Paul too.

edit on 8/4/2021 by carewemust because: Ps

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
LOL! I'll bet he's still not. None of them are vaxxed...at least not the same elixir for us peasants.

JPost

Meanwhile...

Israel's COVID cabinet contemplating lockdown in 2 weeks - report

The possibility of imposing a lockdown in two weeks' time was discussed in Israel's corona cabinet, Channel 13 reported on Wednesday evening.

Construction and Housing Minister Ze'ev Elkin is reportedly in favor of the move, as infection models have predicted a lockdown will be necessary in any case by September.

It is also reported that officials in the Health Ministry are supportive of a lockdown, in order to motivate Israelis who have not yet received a third vaccine dose to get the jab.

Dark thought, but what if the evil Pfizer put a little extra 'something' in the jab for the Israelis? They could accomplish what Hitler only dreamed about; without a shot being fired, and everyone of them lining up to be jabbed (AFAIK, Pfizer is the only jab in Israel by contract). You think the evil diabolical bastards behind all of this are not capable of such a eugenic technocratic utopia conspiracy?

On the flip-side how do we know the same Pfizer 'ingredients' are being used in the jabs for each & every country?😳🤔

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
File under "inhumane" or "how is it actually possible to get people to do these things..."

University Caught Harvesting Body Parts From Babies Born Alive, Left to Die

New documents obtained from the federal government suggest that aborted babies may be being born alive and left to die at the University of Pittsburgh so that their organs may be used for scientific research.

The University of Pittsburgh is the same place where researchers implanted second-trimester aborted babies’ scalps onto rodents to study the human immune system.

On Tuesday, Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress said they obtained 252 pages of new documents about the university’s practices from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. HHS provided the documents after the groups filed a Freedom of Information Act request and later a lawsuit when the agency did not follow through.

The documents show that the federal government gave the University of Pittsburgh at least $2.7 million in federal tax dollars over the past five years to become a “tissue hub” for aborted baby body parts for scientific research.

Dead babies are in meds and jabs and other products but I'M THE NUT for not wanting to be a part of it?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
True, but thank goodness we have them

originally posted by: carewemust

It's sad Florida Governor DeSantis has to be the only one speaking common sense in the Republican party, in a very public way.

Ps.. Rand Paul too.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now its getting comey ... Or corney ...

They sure are following B movie scripts, it seems

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ALGOLia? For realz?

twitter.com...

THERION - Eye Of Algol (A.I.) [Official Occult music vid]

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm sending this video to my Governor with a message that reads, "When you learn to govern like Ron DeSantis, you will earn my vote."

Thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I just have to share this. I broke down before the whole family starved and went to Costco. There was a young lady wearing a bright yellow t-shirt with the words blazing on it...
Democracy is a verb!
Love it!
And people were noticing. Brave!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Rel I am working on it and will get back to you.
I play Evil Sudoku for fun so I can't help seeing patterns as a result I carry a lot of different themes in the head.
Funny that I started it because I wondered why the word evil rather than master or expert but evil.
It makes sense now because anything good is inverted to bad.
The very, very last thing was for people to gain that level of skill because naturally we would see all of the patterns.
You just would not believe how many levels of games are going on and have gone on.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
ALGOLia? For realz?

twitter.com...

THERION - Eye Of Algol (A.I.) [Official Occult music vid]

Goog is up to something. Scrolling down Evan You** from your twitter link.
Planning to remove alert/confirm/prompt from the web platform.
many sites would break. Effects password reset flows.
I am not a computer person so what are they talking about?
Could this be a plan to block the election result information from getting out?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I never, ever watch tv during the day but on the insurrection day [not] I just don't know but I decided to watch it. It was CNN which I also dislike watching but I was wondering what they were going to do.
That Blitzer guy was reporting and suddenly his voice changed and his focus, you know like right before the big game. He/ the media knew. It was prearranged. No kuestion.
Even the camera angle swiveled to get the scene in focus.
I took screen shots as events unfolded but what no one has commented on was what he said. "Look at those dumb people" as they were wandering around.Really in a condescending tone. I thought at the time it was so unprofessional but realize now that is how they really see us.
I really believed he would be called out on it, but crickets.
I know what I heard and I know what I saw, live, every single second and there was no riot. In fact it looked hilarious and people were bewildered that they were allowed such easy access.
I am sure that has been edited out now but I know what I heard and stand by it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
All Republican Governors should be following Desantis' lead.....imo

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
You have a diabolical mind. Lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Desantis worries me. He might be a false prophet. I file him under “watch who you follow.”

originally posted by: RookQueen
All Republican Governors should be following Desantis' lead.....imo

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seems like the computer wiz people are really upset about this. Just a couple of tweets to put some meat on the bones.
Adriadne@saphonification "The kestion here is why do you want alert when I kuestion why anyone would put so much effort into breaking it?

Hexandcube@hexandcube
"Since when is Goog the one making web standards?

Can someone interpret. Isn't Googs motto "Do no Harm"?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
nvm

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join