It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Her IQ might be only 70, but damn it, she's proud to wear her ignorance on her sleeve. Hilarious Clip

"They would rather I die?" Bush asked. "You would rather me die? Is that what you want to see? You want to see me die? You know because that could be the alternative

"So suck it up, and defunding the police has to happen," she added.

"I have private security because my body is worth being on this planet right now," she added, claiming "a white supremacist, racist narrative" is trying to stifle her.

Quotes from Cori Bush

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I cant shake a feeling I've had all day that something is about to be exposed in a really big way. Maybe not today, but maybe this week. It is making me antsy and I keep looking over my shoulder. Just a weird feeling is all, but very heavy and dark feeling.....

Can't put my finger on what it is from or why....it's just there.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

Her body.

Not her mind.
Not her spirit.

"Houston, we have a problem."

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gotta listen to that small voice.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

I would love to see that trashbag trip and fall and knock her front teeth out.

Nobody is trying to kill that piece of crap. She will lose next election cycle and disappear. My guess is she will be found to have some fraudulent funding from somewhere soon....

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Vanguard Offers $1,000 To Vaccine Holdouts To Get Jabbed

According to Bloomberg, Vanguard is now offering $1,000 to employees who get vaccinated by October. The giant asset manager is extending the payments to all workers who can prove they’ve gotten a Covid-19 vaccine, even if they were inoculated before the firm extended the offer. A Vanguard spokeswoman confirmed the company is offering an incentive.

I'm sure they can afford 30x that and according to the Grifter-in-chief may rise to $100,000.

🤡💰💉💰

twitter.com...

Within a year we will be offered the annual "Flu/COVID" mRNA gene therapy shot rather than just the good old Flu shot, which will be repackaged and sold for 10x price.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

I tend to do that, but usually it isn't a unknown.....this time is odd....I can't seem to place anything that would cause it. The reason I feel it is something big is because I can't place it and it has been with me all day.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Keith is not the Vanguard you are looking for!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

i try not to listen to that voice in my head. he wants me to choke people

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I see what you did there.

Of course one would pay THE Vanguard to jab them over and over in a sign of sexual loyalty. Alas, he's in prison.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I see what you did there.

Of course one would pay THE Vanguard..

For all the 'Old Hands' who never left at all.. I see extra local
anxiety where one would assume everything's so airtight--
there logically shouldn't BE ANY about getting visibly enough caught.

Illinois is a cesspit of novel schemes and various unsavory palls: I won't
belabor the obvious for either veterans or other natives' sake. HOW-
ever, the most previous mask 'mandate' of Gov. J.B. Greasy and Very
Elusive Cheeseburger Ver. 2.0 is being hit with a ground swell of public
ire I haven't seen since Rod got kicked in da pod by God.

If all HE was going to do is spill on Tony, Valerie, and her Golden Boy...
I'm expecting Col. Sherman Potter to drop a gigantic puck for the 3rd
Period. SOON. I'll try to stay tuned & hydrated out east of StL,
Thank You all for these great digs, God bless.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Long time readers of the thread know that name changes signify problems with the Narrative.

Wuhan Flu, China Flu, Corona Virus, Covid, Covid 19, and now we are at Delta Variant.

Note the most important aspect, the distancing from the Original Narrative. No, "But we all know it is a Covid Variant so..." NO! The change is intentional, it signifies problems with the original mind control. Assuming is what they want, but in fact the are changing it.

I said this last year, at the start, and what did they do? Name changes as the narrative broke down. We are at a pivotal point, this came waaaaaaaay sooner then they wanted.

The end result, a few months down the road is all memory of the The Rona iterations will be gone from the collective. There will only be X.

Too many fires at one time, mad rush, failed efforts left and right and they have resorted in many places to just locking people in their homes because it is all falling apart. While this looks bad for us, it is an effffing mess for them. Lock us up too soon and all hell breaks loose, don't lock us up and all hell breaks loose, jab people by force and all hell breaks loose, don't jab them for the end game and all hell breaks loose. They have real problems even though it may not look like it.

BTW, how come all those decades of flu shots didn't make this a non issue? Oh wait, it did, the flu went away.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

That might be appropriate at a certain point in time...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes!

I stand up for kids!
I'll stand in the way!

~ R. DeSantis

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LOL. Good one!

My tin-foil hat don't like where this is going...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting find. The CEO, John Poulos, and Dominion, has likely rigged the election in numerous countries. Who the ____ is this guy!? I did a little search and found this:

Written Testimony of Mr. John Poulos, CEO
Dominion Voting Systems
before the Committee on House Administration
“2020 Election Security-Perspectives from Voting System Vendors and Experts”
January 9, 2020 < - - - - -*note the date*

Chair Lofgren, Ranking Member Davis, and Distinguished Members of the Committee, thank you for the opportunity to testify today.
My name is John Poulos, and I am the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of Dominion Voting Systems. As a U.S.-owned company, we currently provide voting systems and services to jurisdictions across 30 states and Puerto Rico.

I co-founded the company in 2003 on three basic pillars: security, accessibility and transparency. We continue to be committed to these founding principles and delivering best-in-class solutions for secure, transparent, and accessible elections. The voting systems that we produce provide high assurance that election outcomes are accurately and reliably tallied. All Dominion systems fully-support independent, third-party audits, and reviews of election data.
In keeping with company security practices, all of our products are submitted to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (“EAC”) and state election authorities for further review, testing and certification. Systems are tested using an independent, federally-accredited Voting Systems Test Laboratory (“VSTL”) in order to meet certification standards promulgated by the EAC, in conjunction with experts at NIST. They must also meet specific requirements set forth by individual states, including source code reviews, penetration testing, and post-election auditing.2 These certified software packages and systems are the only versions allowed by law.
--------------

I'm feeling like Poulos is an operative under command of...

originally posted by: RookQueen
Dominion whistleblower. It is a video of the whistleblower talking to a dominion boss.

t.me...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Looks like Ol' George Soros is behind the defund the police movement in Minneapolis.

How shocking

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd file this under "resignations" as it just smells. IIRC I posted a clip of this guy in a total meltdown during an interview.

Where do we find the clues...?

Richard Trumka dead at 72 – Labor group AFL-CIO president who was close to Biden White House ‘dies from heart attack’

LABOR group AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka has reportedly died age 72.

Majority Leader Chuck Schumer announced Trumka's death on the Senate floor on Thursday morning while fighting back tears.

"It's just horrible news," Schumer said. "We have just lost a giant. And we need him so. We will remember him forever. And his memory will, I know, importune us to do even more for working people."

The leader is believed to have died of a heart attack, a source familiar with the matter told Politico.

According to the outlet, Trumka is believed to have died either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

"Giant" = clue.

'We have lost a giant': Reaction to death of Congressman John Lewis

‘We Lost A Giant’: Americans Grapple With Elijah Cummings’ Death

Boom! Lawyered: Tonight, We Lost a Giant. RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

72=9=completion.

Real Giants.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Vasa,I also have a uneasy feeling. I can't take much more of the 24/7 of Virus, Virus, Virus. Vax, Vax, Vax.... It's like they are deranged. I keep thinking of things I should get done very soon. Checking my food, medicine, and other supplies my family needs just in case. I keep thinking, am I ready? Ready for what? It is the constant push from all sides to get the jab that makes me mad. I'm the type if you try to force me or guilt me into something I'm just gonna dig my heels in and do the opposite. Our Southern border is wide open and it is not just poor South Americans coming for a better life. Our elected leaders have betrayed us, so it seems. I still hope and pray for a better tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I've cracked the case!!!
Everyone please check out this years auction of Damien Hirst. 1000 paintings.
It is everything. Everything from all the drugs, to nuclear missile sites.
I have been going through every. single painting.
We may have a chance but I need to know what to do and who to go to with this.
S.O.S.
Cranky???

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join