It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is Moderna's SEC filing for their vaccine. It's worth reading through because in this document they go to great lengths to basically explain that they don't know what the eff they're doing. Oh, and they acknowledge that their gene therapy shot alters a person's DNA. They say it's only temporary, but considering they spend the rest of their time saying they haven't done any long term studies, I don't know how they can claim that it's only temporary.

www.sec.gov...

Since inception, we have incurred significant net losses. As of June 30, 2020, we had an accumulated deficit of $1.74 billion. We may continue to incur significant expenses and operating losses for the foreseeable future. In addition, we anticipate that our expenses will increase significantly in connection with our ongoing activities to support our platform research, drug discovery and clinical development, infrastructure and Research Engine and Early Development Engine, digital infrastructure, creation of a portfolio of intellectual property, expansion into global markets, and administrative support.

We do not expect to recognize significant revenue from sales of potential mRNA medicines unless and until we successfully complete clinical development and obtain regulatory approval for one or more of our investigational medicines. If we seek to obtain regulatory approval for any of our investigational medicines, we expect to incur significant commercialization expenses.

Until we can generate significant revenue from potential mRNA medicines, if ever, we expect to finance our operations through a combination of public or private equity offerings, structured financings and debt financings, government funding arrangements, strategic alliances and marketing, manufacturing, distribution and licensing arrangements.

Their ponzi scheme magically gets better when the government buys.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Their ponzi scheme magically gets better when the government buys

Yeah. Funny how that works. They also basically lament the fact that they can't really get anyone to participate in their trials. Don't worry, y'all, big brother has a plan for that too. 😂

I like how they basically admit that their bogus vaccines may never receive approval from the FDA. 😂

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Sounds like the Twitter Gorilla-lady enforcer is being demoted to "observer".

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
New Fauxci? (if you can stand listening to it speak)

Jack come over to the dark side have you?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Looks like somebody told Joe to stop doing Executive Orders, to stop playing U.S. President.

Only 1 EO in July: www.federalregister.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Bayer to Pull Glyphosate Products, Including Roundup, From U.S. Home and Garden Market

“This move is being made exclusively to manage litigation risk and not because of any safety concerns,” the company said when it announced its decision.

The products will be replaced with different active ingredients beginning in 2023, following reviews by the EPA and state regulatory bodies. January 2023 was the earliest the change could reasonably be implemented, Bayer Crop Science Division president Liam Condon told AgWeb.

Wonder what new different poison will replace it?

Secret Military Study draws in Monsanto: The emails reveal that the secretive JASON group of military advisors produced a classified study on gene drive this year (2017). The report was commissioned following an earlier classified 2016 JASON report on “genome editing” that has not previously been publicly reported on although it “received considerable attention among various agencies of the U.S. government.”

Army and Spooks for Gene Drives: The emails reveal the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (ACE) involvement in convening closed door meetings on gene drives to fund work by Jason Delbourne, a member of the DARPA-funded GBIRd gene-drives Group at North Carolina State University. The Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA), an organization within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, has also expressed interest in funding gene drive work. A member of the GBIRd gene drive group describes IARPA as “basically the intelligence agencies version of DARPA, which may be more frightening!”
The Gene Drive Files - "Gene Extinction"
Monsanto gene recipes. Damn, can't make this stuff up!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Interesting parallels...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Standard drone reply to any form of government snooping "well, if you have nothing to hide then what is the problem?"

Dominion Refuses to Comply

What is interesting is their reason for not complying. Which PROVES, beyond a shadow of a doubt, voting is too important to be left to the people, it is just a symbolic effort to give the population the illusion of choice."

That answer makes no sense. It's not a FOIA or RTKL request for public records, it's a subpoena!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Everyone please pay close attention.

Have been informed by credible 'friend' that this is not a drill.

ETA:

'Friend' was referring to AZ Audit portion of post.

Monkey has posted screenshots behind dominion supervisor password, and demonstrated access to dominion bios settings.

Says whistleblower went in with both wire and camera.

Looks like the real thing.

More soon.

t.me...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

My buddy worked for Hulk Hogan, producing his daughter's album. He had a lot of good things to say about The Hulk.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Netflix "How to Become a Tyrant" narrated by Peter Dinklage. Entertaining and intriguing non-stop in 6 short episodes. The interesting parallels is episode 4 - Joseph Stalin.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Colour be stupid, but that link just covers Biden's fraudulent votes, so were there any for Trump? How many, if any of those votes were meant for Trump?
Trump got 74 million (there about) so deducting the 8.1 million off Biden's 81 million (funny how they are the same figures but you just move the decimal point) would mean Trump won by less than 1 million votes. So not the landslide victory Trump claims to have had no?

Sorry if my maths is a bit off, just woken up and on my first brew.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm sure there were fraudulent Trump votes, same as there are likely fraudulent votes for every presidential candidate in every election, but I'd doubt that there were enough of them to really even discuss.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The Destruction of the globe Earth. Part 1 of many.

We are the news now 2020

edit on 3-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
A BLACK & WHITE EXPERIENCE
- Our EXPERIENCE (Calm or Storm) = where we focus our attention
- If there is no SEER, there is no EXPERIENCE
- The Black & White sides are NOT FIGHTING but DANCING
- They are ONE working together to help ALL FIND BALANCE
- New Eyes: A DEAD END to some, becomes an OPPORTUNITY to others

MEETING IN THE MIDDLE = MAKING PEACE

KU POSTS ARE CLEAR:
- POST 1279 - We have it all.
- POST 53 - Only One Way
- POST 4951 - NCSWIC
- POST 4550 - Their deception [dark actions] on full display.
- POST 4648 - There are good people standing behind you.
- POST 415 - No one person is above another.
- POST 4462 - Unity is strength / Unity is love
- POST 4923 - Find peace through prayer.
- POST 4369 - God wins / All are welcome.

Before the BIG LIE revealed, plan must address major challenges:
1. How can we teach HUMANITY TO SEEK THE TRUTH
2. How can we prepare HUMANITY TO SEE / ACCEPT THE TRUTH
3. How can we get HUMANITY TO STOP PLAYING THE GAME
4. How can we calm HUMANITY TO USE THE TRUTH FOR PEACE ON EARTH

GOD WOKE US UP FOR A REASON

The BEST is Yet to Come

edit on 3-8-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Gematria Keystone.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
The Destruction of the globe Earth. Part 1 of many.

We are the news now 2020

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
More bombs dropping on election fraud. Elections expert Seth Keshel has released his analysis that shows a total of 8.1 million fraudulent votes for sleepy. This dude is retired military intelligence whose entire job was elections data for the military.

He has breakdowns of exactly where the fraud took place, county by county, for the entire country. Totals for each state as well. I was shocked by the number for California. He came up with 1.3 million fraudulent votes in California.

Gateway - Trump Won Bigly

In that link, he also has MN being won by Trump - I'm 20 mins away from the Twin Cities and I can't recall ever seeing a Biden yard sign, bumper sticker, or anything. Actually I remember seeing more BERNIE stuff then anything.

I honestly thought Trump flipped MN

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

I also live around St. Paul and it was the same thing. Minnesota gets overlooked as far as fraud and cheating goes but it has gone on for a long time in my opinion. It was Franken's race a few years ago where there were some funny anomalies but Norm Coleman never pursued it, gee I wonder why. I also think there were some issues with Jason Lewis' race this past election as well.

Then there were the tapes last year about the ballot harvesting in the Somalian community that Project Veritas released and supposedly was being investigated by the FBI but that seemed to go no where. One of the main issues in Minnesota is the strength of the teacher's union and some of the labor unions which strictly vote party lines regardless of what damage is going to be done and those numbers are big. I know from experience the internal pressure put on some of the union members to vote a certain way is gross. If any information comes out about the the data here I think people will be surprised by the numbers. The Twin cities area controls the vote here and dictates policy, same with many other states with a larger population center.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

When it comes to the best interest of "We the People"

FBI Seems to stand for

Find
Bury
Ignore

edit on 832021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join