It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I found it intriguing (the hidden text pages) seemed well read.
Then a page that I copied to clipboard for a flyer idea I was pondering -say the most with the least words...(not gonna happen beyond dbcowboys fine rendering)...
Well, that page I copied for my word app disappeared/scrubbed rendering my sauce null and void.

It hasn't killed my paper flyer idea. ...

I have to consider those seeing me placing flyers saying what they do some may not find me too friendly, so there is that living in a blue city.

My 16 yr old papillon doxy mix, Marley korn king of the forest has gone to join his cowboy brudder wagsy.
He made city's streets safer telling the bears where they can #.

I'll probably be mean and nasty still crying my eyes out weeks from now.
So that may be an underlying issue if or when I'm being overly aggressive.
Just for peeps to keep in back of mind, if it floods over from main ranting hole gab that it is.

Let's put together a come clean initiative for our public service officials, yeah?
Can't be elected until after being vetted by private detective agency, non federal.
Non federal detective agency vetts current seat holders.
Those found slimy are disqualified and depending upon severity hanged.

It's only a pipe dream because it takes grit to enter such a bill for a Congressional vote. Eliminate the guilded carrot, eliminate corruption.

Any current official got that kind of grit?

Sorry for meandering.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
More bombs dropping on election fraud. Elections expert Seth Keshel has released his analysis that shows a total of 8.1 million fraudulent votes for sleepy. This dude is retired military intelligence whose entire job was elections data for the military.

He has breakdowns of exactly where the fraud took place, county by county, for the entire country. Totals for each state as well. I was shocked by the number for California. He came up with 1.3 million fraudulent votes in California.

Gateway - Trump Won Bigly
edit on 2-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Various "trusted" accounts on Telegram are messaging "Green Light"... for GO:

1) Qfrogman... thought to be a seal. Went quiet on May 11th, saying:

I’ll be back when you need me the most

Qfrogman5326 #1

🟢 GREEN LIGHT 🟢

Qfrogman5326 #2

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Qfrogman5326 #3

WWG1WGA

2) GhostEzra posted video of Ken Copeland CGId to song with lyrics:

Strike, Strike, Strike,
Angels are coming,
I hear the sound of victory

3) GEORGE NEWS image of Ephesians 6:11

Put on The Whole Armor of GOD

4) NATE BURRUANO

ITS GAME TIME B*TCHES! 🇺🇸

(I added the asterisk)

5) SpecOperator17 reposted Qfrogman5326's green light post above:
SpecOperator17 followed up with:

You heard the man...

SpecOperator17 is thought to be on POTUS45's security detail

6) CodeMonkeyZ #1, in relation to revelation of an election fraud whistleblower:

Today we learn to appear weak when we are strong.

CodeMonkeyZ #2

Today we learn that the importance of timing and optics.

7) PatriotN88 #1

Today is the deadline...

(For POTUS45 EO on global DECLAS)

PatriotN88 #2

LFG Froggy!!!!!

"Let's f**king Go" followed by repost of Qfrogman5326 green light post

Re this AQUILA post:

🔴 BIG BREAKING NEWS -

US Secretary Blinken says there will be a "Collective Response" to Iran on Mercer attack.

Says US working with UK, Romania, Israel, and others on determining the response.

PatriotN88 #3

Gooooooo!!!

8) Even Shane Browning, who our very own brewtiger quotes daily in this thread, has changed his banner to a picture of red flames on a black background that reads "JUDGEMENT DAY" superimposed on "@dreamstime"

edit on 2-8-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah Sufi, I was just telling my brother that stuff is popping off all over the place today. I think we are about to see our side start fighting back.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
On the topics of centralized governments and elected officials, I don't invest much thought into trying to brainstorm ways to fix the corruption. That's because imo we are headed in a direction where we, as a human civilization, have outgrown our need for the authoritative types of governance that we have been subjugated to for so long. I have the feeling that we are going to advance beyond the point of needing to elect one voice or a few select voices to implement the wishes of the masses. This type of system moves way too slow. It can never keep up with our true growth rate. It holds us back. Since these systems are part of the old paradigm that was completely corrupted, I get the feeling that at some point, as we wean ourselves from our dependency on it, this entire matrix will be scrapped and replaced with something else. Whatever that will be, I'm not exactly sure but as awakened humans I'm sure we're going to see the world in an entirely new way and we'll develop new ways of functioning that will result in harmony, peace, balance and health to the whole. We may not make this leap right away but then you never know... is it really a leap if it's where we should have been all along?
edit on 2-8-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We want to believe that sites reports. I am not sure they are right but I am sure it isn't so until we can see some proof.
Perp walks in the Orange Jumpsuit is what I need to see now. We all do. But for now here is hoping this is how things have been shaking out these days.

originally posted by: RookQueen
I have no idea if this is a reputable source. A friend sent it to me however Whiplash is now sharing it on telegram.

The U.S. military on Tuesday arrested Microsoft founder Bill Gates, charging the socially awkward misfit with child trafficking and other unspeakable crimes against America and its people.

realrawnews.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Everyone please pay close attention.

Have been informed by credible 'friend' that this is not a drill.

ETA:

'Friend' was referring to AZ Audit portion of post.

edit on 2-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I'm sorry for your loss.I have a 13 year old pup that will go anytime now and it's going to break my heart!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thats what I was thinking too but as Im sure you read, they were coming at me from all sides. What about whiplash? and Ingersoll?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
More bombs dropping on election fraud. Elections expert Seth Keshel has released his analysis that shows a total of 8.1 million fraudulent votes for sleepy. This dude is retired military intelligence whose entire job was elections data for the military.

He has breakdowns of exactly where the fraud took place, county by county, for the entire country. Totals for each state as well. I was shocked by the number for California. He came up with 1.3 million fraudulent votes in California.

Gateway - Trump Won Bigly

All these people with revelations need to coordinate with Mike Lindell ahead of his huge info release on August 10th thru 12th.

Source: www.wtrf.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This is hilarious & clever...(@9:00 min mark)

Remember when people used to set up pirate radio stations to broadcast forbidden or controversial media to the masses? Well this is the 21st century and increasingly people are looking for ways to punch through the social media censorship algorithms to broadcast forbidden truths to the duped masses on the Big Tech platforms. Today Ryan Cristian of The Last American Vagabond to explain how he’s doing just that, broadcasting on YouTube with his TLAV Pirate Streams despite being officially banned from the platform.
Corbett Report

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Monkey indicated recent cooperation with Pillow Man.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
From Stormrider:

Bet ya didn't expect this!!!
#BLACKRAMBO #STAYLEGALSTAYSAFE

www.youtube.com...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the American Bribe-ocracy

The latest bribe-ocratic behavior modification attempt was announced by The Big Guy on July 29, 2021:

President Biden is urging state and local governments to use coronavirus relief funds to pay citizens $100 a pop to take the coronavirus vaccine, the Treasury Department announced Thursday.

The Biden administration said the payments can come from American Rescue Plan Act funding "as an extra incentive" to increase vaccine acceptance around the country.

The administration had said earlier this year that lotteries and other incentives were acceptable uses of the $350 billion in aid funds doled out to state and local governments.

Surprisingly, a result has been that:

Nicole Salamone, 12, a seventh-grader at Allendale Columbia School in Rochester, New York, says that students should be paid to learn: "I don't see why the teachers get paid for going to work and kids don't get paid for going to school. It is our job to go to school."
How about a $1000, $10,000, a million.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Forwarded by Code MonkeyZ

Graphene Oxide Nanosheets Interact and Interfere with SARS-CoV-2 Surface Proteins and Cell Receptors to Inhibit Infectivity

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
NVM

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: Still learning to edit......sorry. Problems with downloading video.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: Took link out

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: Justoneman
I can guarantee that it did because that is the lab that does the Bat research and the city where the 1st case is known to be, at this time at least. The only thing left is by whom and why? Clearly related testing was happening. It will be close to 100% chance that is where it started. Did they release it on purpose? Probably, but not necessarily.

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: sciencelol

Trump actuall never said anything bad about Xi . HE said he liked him and they were friends but he was a little mad at him.

Not really. He said they got along great, but he has said many times that all of that changed after the WuFlu. He wouldn't even speak with Xi after that, has basically said they released a bioweapon, and is now saying that they must pay for what they've done. Both monetarily, and at his last rally in Arizona even said they must pay "retribution."

Big Pharma released the virus the Wuhan lab is a nothing burger to keep you distracted . Guaranteed nothing will be found from that lab.

I believe that is what they want us to believe. If fox news was denying the lab leak theory then i would believe it might have came from that lab.

The fact that they report on it means its a nothing burger, distraction.

It was planned that way.

These people have bottomless pits of money , they have planned this, focused grouped it , drilled it, focused grouped the focus groups .

They dont care if we go to war with China thats just more money for them . Why is it hard to believe the virus was made in a completely different lab and released in Wuhan?

That way China can blame us because why would they release it on their people and we can blame China.

And we have argued over bat or lab ,they control everything even what we argue about.

They give us a story and we argue about it.

We can over think this. I am sure it is the city where the 1st victim was found. IF that is NOT true then logic would say it may be another elaborate scheme nestled into the other couple of hundreds in this web of deceit.

So if this is the city with the 1st victim and the Bat virus is studied there, with Fauci financial support to study that very series of enhanced viruses, then we have very little to support anything, We do think we know it started there and it sure was being designed totally against the laws that were incidentally passed during the Obama Administration.

edit on 2-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I wonder what else these nanosheets can fix. Another weird synchronicity with the show Travelers. I am currently watching an episode where someone was shot like ten times in the chest and they're using nanites to save him.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

3-5 years to develop a vaccine, or whatever they claim now.

Every year there is a flu shot, remarkably, one developed with a perfectly accurate prediction for what flu will arrive in 3-5 years. Imagine being that good at the stock market, or Superbowl predictions.

Decades of flu shots, flu still arrives per the 3-5 prediction schedule with no end in sight.

Every flu shot season the elderly dead show up, on schedule, right after the jab.

1. We can conclude that the traditional vaccine is not about health.
2. We can conclude that there is no end in sight for The Rona jabs, because there is no end in sight for the flu jabs.

3. This is not a vaccine, it is an Experimental Gene Therapy Injection.
4. We can conclude that since The Rona is not a part of this at all, someone is modifying the genes of the population for reasons heretofore not revealed.

The inescapable conclusion is this is the granddaddy of all conspiracies right out in the open, and the population who receives the jab is the target.

What is remarkable is this has happened before. There is an endless stream of Nazi/Hitler "this was so terrible we can never let his happen again" films/shows/books/lectures/podcasts/docs/museums etc. And yet, it is happening again and folks are eating it up because something something fear. Warnings look an AWFUL LOT like programming sometimes.

The tactics remain the same, only the faces errrr genders have changed.

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join