It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bayer to Pull Glyphosate Products, Including Roundup, From U.S. Home and Garden Market

“This move is being made exclusively to manage litigation risk and not because of any safety concerns,” the company said when it announced its decision.

The products will be replaced with different active ingredients beginning in 2023, following reviews by the EPA and state regulatory bodies. January 2023 was the earliest the change could reasonably be implemented, Bayer Crop Science Division president Liam Condon told AgWeb.

Wonder what new different poison will replace it?

Secret Military Study draws in Monsanto: The emails reveal that the secretive JASON group of military advisors produced a classified study on gene drive this year (2017). The report was commissioned following an earlier classified 2016 JASON report on “genome editing” that has not previously been publicly reported on although it “received considerable attention among various agencies of the U.S. government.”

Army and Spooks for Gene Drives: The emails reveal the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (ACE) involvement in convening closed door meetings on gene drives to fund work by Jason Delbourne, a member of the DARPA-funded GBIRd gene-drives Group at North Carolina State University. The Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA), an organization within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, has also expressed interest in funding gene drive work. A member of the GBIRd gene drive group describes IARPA as “basically the intelligence agencies version of DARPA, which may be more frightening!”
The Gene Drive Files - "Gene Extinction"
Monsanto gene recipes. Damn, can't make this stuff up!

I've seen ambulance-chasing lawyers advertising on TV for class-action lawsuits for anyone who has gotten sick or died because of exposure to Roundup. There's no getting around it: weed killer is poison.

And that can of bug spray under your sink is essentially an over-the-counter form of nerve gas.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, look’s like “Governor Scamdemic” is going down, not for killing thousands of people, but sexual harassment

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just had a somewhat random lightbulb moment:

The Da Vinci Code contains all the letters of the word Covid. Some of the anagrams:

Covid Cheated In

China Teed Covid

Nice Covid Death

The Da Vinci Code is about the idea of Jesus and Mary Magdalene having had a child together. All those tests and swabs... are we looking for someone's DNA? Synchromystic shenanigans on the first two anagrams:

Covid Cheated In(dia)?

The Dalai Lama fled from Tibet to India to escape the Chinese. He is not young and China is very interested in choosing and controlling his successor (his next incarnation).

Tibet and China clash over next reincarnation of the Dalai Lama

XI VISITS TIBET… BUT WHY?

See a bit of a pattern there?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well, look’s like “Governor Scamdemic” is going down, not for killing thousands of people, but sexual harassment

Former Vice President JOE BIDEN had 8 (EIGHT) sexual assault claims levied against him in 2019, in a class-action group filing.

He should be punished before Cuomo.

First come, first served (prosecution).

Assault Claims Matter.

I BELIEVE HER!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haven't been keeping up. Was there any discussion of the explosion at the chemical complex in Leverkusen, Germany? Bayer (now owner of Monsanto) is headquartered there. Pattern together with the Lubrizol plant explosions in Rouen and Rockton?

Nope or at least news to me. German news media says No toxic fallout from Leverkusen chemical blast. However, a quote: "Contrary to what was feared, no critical levels of dioxin and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) have been found."🙃

I'm not sure what might be the common denominator of all these pharma/chemical plant explosions the past few years.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sadly it seems to just be for residential use. It'll still be sold for commercial use and still make into food.

Also, according to the article the glyphosate will be replaced with a new mystery active ingredient in 2023 that's currently under review by the EPA.

What are the chances these other chemical ingredients, the purpose of which is to selectively kill things, will be any better?

If anything it just means another several decades of the same # we went through with glyphosate.
edit on 3/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm not sure what might be the common denominator of all these pharma/chemical plant explosions the past few years.

Servers maybe? I mean there is a lot of illegally collected data being used by certain people, and that has to be housed somewhere. Especially now that the Schools and random Apartment buildings in the US have been blown.

originally posted by: dug88

Also, according to the article the glyphosate will be replaced with a new mystery active ingredient in 2023 that's currently under review by the EPA.

Watch it be some kind of mRNA based product. Probably with Graphene Oxides in it too.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Link

What else has Richard Patented? LINK to the list which makes the very specific COVID-19 (not variants) patent seem out of place. Or maybe not.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Just had a somewhat random lightbulb moment:

The Da Vinci Code contains all the letters of the word Covid. Some of the anagrams:

Covid Cheated In

China Teed Covid

Nice Covid Death

The Da Vinci Code is about the idea of Jesus and Mary Magdalene having had a child together. All those tests and swabs... are we looking for someone's DNA? Synchromystic shenanigans on the first two anagrams:

Covid Cheated In(dia)?

The Dalai Lama fled from Tibet to India to escape the Chinese. He is not young and China is very interested in choosing and controlling his successor (his next incarnation).

Tibet and China clash over next reincarnation of the Dalai Lama

XI VISITS TIBET… BUT WHY?

See a bit of a pattern there?

Vindicated Echo
Vaccine Died Hot
Vaccine Hide Dot
Covid Can Id Thee

Scientists may have cracked the mystery of da Vinci’s DNA

I speculated a long while back as has Dr. Farrell several times that they may have been looking for someone, something, some gene and JPF has gone so far as to speculate as possibly genes not of Homo sapiens. Perhaps all those cheap DNA kits under the Xmas tree were not enough so they used Covid swab excuse to collect the world.

It was reported that the human genome mapping was fully completed in 2020.

Congress in one of their inflated budget bills allocated $$$ to the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama. May have been the extra Pelosi pork package Omnibus bill that nobody reads.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

My favorite thing about his "holiness" is he abandoned ship, left is country high and dry, to hang with Richard Gere, Sharon Stone, Beastie Boys, and Keith "The Vanguard" Rainier. One helluva a leader is a guy who thinks life is eternal and there is no death. I guess the whole idea of "leader" was sort of flexible to him.

Oh, did I mention the cash he gets from the CIA?

Fraud in a robe who mumbles infantile, trite platitudes to his adorning non-country worshipers.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

CHEMICALS = 3 POSTS
POISONS = TOXIC TO US / EARTH / FUTURE
Less TOXINS = cleaner air & cleaner water
Not suggesting they are related, but...

Trump: We need clean air, clean water
We have a planet and it is a certain size.
Whether it us putting into the air or China...
You have to make the whole world behave.
I believe all countries should get together & do that.

edit on 3-8-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: butcherguy
Are there any videos or photos of the original Joe Biden (the one that was a Senator) groping children?
I was just wondering, because I can only remember seeing evidence of the new model doing it.

These are mostly original Joe.

Whoa. One of these parts is not like the others. What is up with him sticking a gun in the mouth of the older woman?

Haven't seen (or noticed) that one before.

I can't imagine any circumstance where that would be remotely appropriate. Especially for the anti-gun crowd.

Talk about "triggering"...

ETA Perhaps his becoming more blatantly handsy is related to his increasing dementia. Even in his speech he seems to be losing the ability to discern how his behavior will be perceived.
edit on 8/3/2021 by cimmerius because: My butt got wiped.

edit on 8/3/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I found a really interesting link to graphite...the lead pencil! I remember being in school and the teachers would just melt down if anyone chewed on their pencils. Of course we thought it was about the "lead' but it was about the graphite.
We had proof back then.
So if that was happening thee must have been some incidents of ill health from ingestion so why on earth would we use this in a vaccine?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Photoshopped. Dates to 2009, at least.

See the original [? - looks photoshopped as well]:

Cheers
edit on 3-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am trying my best to stay optimistic. Most of my family have not and don't plan on getting the jab. That being said we have a few friends and family that have. Is there anyway that it could wear off or maybe there is some way of reversing what was done? I don't know if I should worry more for them or worry about us that haven't taken it and we will be intimidated more and more.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Graphene is not Graphite (Which was used in pencils)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trouble in the Arabian Sea...

twitter.com...

"British sources believe Asphalt Princess has been hijacked. They are working on the assumption Iranian military or proxies have boarded vessel."
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That video is some prime meme raw material given the ability to change the subtitles

"LOOK at me.

Trump won the election."

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Back to my thoughts which will show how far back this has been planned but the big kuestion is who are these beings?
Remember the diamond studded skull by Dameon Hirst?
The name of this work was "For the Love of God" inverse for the love of evil.
There were 8601 diamonds so inversion time 10,9,8 -a countdown.

His career was launched by Charles Saatchi.
What is in a name game time. Saatchi means watch maker. Everyone here can think what they want but maybe it has something to do with the Ku post about the Mickey watch.
He is something else, and hmmm nail biting time...
He and his brother were in control of the largest ad agency in England and he was very avid about art.

His taste in artwork is kuestionable at best but actions speak volumes. This is a person who by his own admission states that his is an artaholic. Actions speak volumes. He donated his entire art collection to the British public.

Any Brits here have seen any of his artwork collection or know anything more about this?

Eye brow raising titles of books he has written are as follows and they do not make me want to race out and buy one.
These are the real titles. I kid you not. It is not about art in the books it is about the words. [Invesion ]
Here they are:
Looking Over Your Shoulder, Be The Worst You Can Be:Life's Too Long for Patience + Virtue, The Naked Eye, Babble,Known Unknowns, DEAD, A Celebration In Mortality and the final one [real title] Beyond Belief-Racist, Sexist, Rude + Dishonest: The Golden Age of madison Avenue.
If you want to read a really scary story check out the link.
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Charles_Saatchi

I think it will be very worthwhile for me to check out who he has sponsered and see what they have been up to because as they say birds of a feather flock together.
www.damienhirst.com...>for-the-love-of-god

edit on 3-8-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: link

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Original is from 2008.

Bigger:

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: cimmerius

Photoshopped. Dates to 2009, at least.

See the original [? - looks photoshopped as well]:

Cheers

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>