It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Colour be stupid, but that link just covers Biden's fraudulent votes, so were there any for Trump? How many, if any of those votes were meant for Trump?
Trump got 74 million (there about) so deducting the 8.1 million off Biden's 81 million (funny how they are the same figures but you just move the decimal point) would mean Trump won by less than 1 million votes. So not the landslide victory Trump claims to have had no?

Sorry if my maths is a bit off, just woken up and on my first brew.
Rainbows
Jane

Jane...it all depends on which states those fake 8 million votes were cast.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I was watching some YouTube "shorts" today and realized once everyone figures out how bad the vaccine is the Internet will shut down. Because everyone will have to go online to post "feel sorry for me" videos. They just can't help themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Colour be stupid, but that link just covers Biden's fraudulent votes, so were there any for Trump? How many, if any of those votes were meant for Trump?
Trump got 74 million (there about) so deducting the 8.1 million off Biden's 81 million (funny how they are the same figures but you just move the decimal point) would mean Trump won by less than 1 million votes. So not the landslide victory Trump claims to have had no?

Sorry if my maths is a bit off, just woken up and on my first brew.
Rainbows
Jane

With the electoral college here in the USA, according to that model in the link, President Trump would have won by about 100 electoral votes(320 to 210), and including flipping, 200 (360 to 160 estimated). That's one of the biggest victory margins in quite some time.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

With the electoral college here in the USA, according to that model in the link, President Trump would have won by about 100 electoral votes(320 to 210), and including flipping, 200 (360 to 160 estimated). That's one of the biggest victory margins in quite some time.

Which "Begs the question" (I know, logical fallacy)..... How long has fraud been a part of the election, perhaps even an "integral" part. I'm sure we have all heard about "the upper class not trusting we the people to cast the right vote, or choose the right person".

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thinking about Obama's birthday party - mirrors - mosquitos.

Consider that Obama is the host, the one with the blood which is the virus.

The invited elite are like the mosquitos and are drawn to the host for the blood meal, virus meal. They have no choice because they need and must feed.
It would be really interesting to see the names on the list.
Then we have Roundup being recalled. How extraordinary.
Using the mirror opposite it is a call out to not roundup or gather. A warning to both sides.

Since their world is the mirror opposite of ours, rather than celebrating his birthday they are celebrating death day and it was probably about us but the plan was interrupted. So this may represent their death day.

Since they will all be together, not socially distancing, flying in their non polluting private planes, we do the mirror opposite and instead of not using roundup we do the inverse and round them up!

It is also very symbolic that Obama has not invited Biden because after all they were best buddies for two terms. So what happened? Could it be...no couldn't be... that Biden is really not Biden. After all Obama wouldn't invite to his big day any old Joe.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Shut up man!

Don't give it away!

Now no one will come and he and Michael will be sitting in the middle of the party just getting wasted.

P

edit on 3/8/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Apologies if already discussed but anyone following this?

I In just a few hours, I will be releasing a short video that every citizen of our beautiful country should watch.

As soon as the video drops, take a minute to watch it, then turn around and spread it across every platform and every crevice of the internet.

Big tech and the lying press will be working overtime to censor this video.

It will be censored.
It must be seen!!

We will be utilizing overwhelming numbers to spread the video far and wide so every citizen has a chance to see it.

Before spreading the video, consider adding a watermark of your own, flipping the video, mirroring it, adding to it, removing from it... anything to make each copy of the video slightly unique so the censors have a harder time censorsing the video.

Help each other spread the video to the far reaching corners of the Earth.

Spread the video - your life depends on it.
Spread the video - our country depends on it.
Spread the video - the world depends on it.

t.me...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

It was Franken's race a few years ago where there were some funny anomalies but Norm Coleman never pursued it, gee I wonder why. I also think there were some issues with JASON LEWS'' race this past election as well.

Then there were the tapes last year about the ballot harvesting in the Somalian community that Project Veritas released and supposedly was being investigated by the FBI but that seemed to go no where.

I forgot about those tapes! Thanks for the reminder.

I thought Lewis had that one in the bag but Ds always seem to win here for some reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994
Yes, it was discussed last night, but now we know Ron's (CodeMonkeyZ) video drop is imminent. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haven't been keeping up. Was there any discussion of the explosion at the chemical complex in Leverkusen, Germany? Bayer (now owner of Monsanto) is headquartered there. Pattern together with the Lubrizol plant explosions in Rouen and Rockton?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

There have been an awful lot of chemical plant explosions worldwide over the past 6 months. Too many in my opinion to be just a coincidence. I can't remember because I do not follow mainstream news but did the causes of these explosions ever come out?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Remember in 2003 the start of the fashion trend of skulls and crossbones, skeletons and then progressed to the Grim Reaper.
Two names to add to the list.
...Alexander McQueen. + Dameon Hirst.
The year it started was 2003.

Who was President...George H. Bush. It all started with him.

He was a member of the Skull and Bones society.
This is no coincidence.

In everything we have looked at their arrogance is breath taking. They had us wearing the symbols of our own impending death. It was everywhere and it was from head to toe. They didn't stop there. It was on everything from cups and plates to even pet leashes and collars.
Basically we had the smiley face inverted to skulls and cross bones. The exact inverse/mirror.
Celebrating death instead of life!
And Goog theme for August 1st made me really wonder about this fashion trend. Remember the skelton bones and the stand alone skull head.

Alexander McQueen produced the first piece of clothing featuring that symbol and it was a scarf.
I will be so bold here and Lol and say he had a premonition.

But why stop there?

Dameon Hurst, what's in a name

He created a piece of art...a skull with diamonds on it!
It would be interesting to know who bought that art since it was an investment group.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is no kuestion that there is a group of very wealthy elite who had this all planned out and were enjoying the joke on us, such as a rigged election.
This so called artist sold this skull for $100 million. No kidding! Sure it had diamonds on it but hey the real value was not the diamonds but what was beneath.

The cast was made from a real human skull, so he says, but whoa...the teeth were original human teeth that came with the supposed cast.
Get this, the artwork was sold to an investment group but they won't say who. Any chance it is Blackrock?

Now just get a load of this. He retained part ownership.

WHY?
He was planning on taking it on a world tour. I suppose after most of us were gone and it will be held at some individual elite residence because no fear of it being stolen.

Another name...CHARLES SAATCHI.

HOW did he become famous. He displayed his first work of art, which was dismembered , diced and pickled animals in a pill cabinet. I am not making this up.

This is 100% dark vs light. Art-to not art.
He was inspired by Aztec jeweled skulls.
I wonder if there was something about that.
After all Raiders of the Lost ark series. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Oh yes of course it would! Thank you and doh me!
Told you it was my first brew! Need my second one to fire on all cylinders!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I don't like that the video is clipped and chopped.
Seems like there would be a better way to release this, that it would be more convincing.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Code Monkey just posted a short video on Telegram but I am not sure how to link it. He commented on Gab that it will be posted there as well but I do not see the video posted yet. I took a screen shot of what it covers and then the posting for the video.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: codemonkey

A whistleblower reached out with footage filmed of the Dominion Election Management System inside an election center in one of the states that used Dominion software and hardware (not Arizona).
As you will see in the video, the whistleblower initially discusses with a Dominion employee about who holds the BIOS password and it is discovered that the STATE is keeping the password - not Dominion, and not the county.
Later, the whistleblower asks the Dominion employee about connectivity and whether or not the machines can be connected to the internet...

With just 1 minute and 17 seconds, we expose their most egregious lie.

FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING.

--
disclaimer:
This footage was NOT filmed in Arizona.

--
etherscan.io...
anonfiles.com...

Links to video^^
t.me...
edit on 3-8-2021 by ZoraD1994 because: Link highlights

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well, that was extremely disappointing! I expected actual proof. I didn’t see that here.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

So, going to try again, lol, hopefully better this time, to connect some insights that occurred to me while watching “Ertugrul, Resurrection” . Ertugrul is the hero of the show ( lol, I call him E-bey, didn’t see the irony of that at first ) he’s the “ Bey “ of the Kayi tribe IYI and the father of Osmon who will go on to be the Sultan of the Seljuk empire / leader of Ottoman Empire. He’s portrayed as a liberator of the oppressed, who fights cruelty, unfair taxation and religious persuasion ( for all ) in the name of Allah. Idealistically sounds Great right ? The problem is he’s also a conqueror and absolutely believes that the “ Homeland “ is actually the whole world and his duty is to spread Islam. For now going to leave this on the back burner.

Now there are lot’s of “ Beys “ Tribe leader’s, regional leaders, elders, etc. and people are expected to OBEY them ! They are protected by the Alps, the soilder’s of the the tribe’s. Huh? Aren’t the Alp’s the mountains surrounding Switzerland, you know the Country that gets to stay “ neutral “ ? Was some sort of deal made that protects the World’s gold with Alp’s ? Well, sure enough the Swiss Alp’s are also used by the Military ? Here’s a few interesting things about Switzerland, yike’s the baby eating statue...

inspirich.com...

Now even weirder, I happen to come across this disease called ALPS and I’ll be dammed if this disease, that has some similarities to jab side effects, isn’t run by Fauxi !! Are diseases the new army, Alp’s working to protect the people we’re supposed to OBEY ! Holy Moly !

www.niaid.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Interesting development ongoing - shooting near the pentagon - at the metro station. Always interesting when something happens in DC :

www.zerohedge.com...

Probably nothing, but will watch this.

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join