It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Codemonkeyz is claiming a whistleblower (re: election theft) has come forward.

t.me...

Cheers

Beautiful timing here. At the very same time Dominion is failing to comply with subpoenas. 😂

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The rumor I have heard in a couple places is when Biden had his brain surgeries back in the 80's it was an attempt to help curb his "appetite" for that type of thing. The reason given for the brain surgery to the mainstream was covered up for obvious reasons. From the sources I had seen the surgery was not successful and was well known by family and people close to him and they help to hide the truth. In that source they said his behavior such as this had been a problem well before he was in college. Who knows if it is accurate, I think it is pretty evident Joe is not the same as he was even as recently as 2016.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Persistent clown show continues...

NY Times

A brainwashed psyop Army of Tik-Tok teenagers.🙄🙃

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oops, I should have added Foundations to the tree branches.

Continuing the name game..."Against" Malaria Foundation. Using the reverse "For" Malaria Foundation.
What foundation would spearhead and lead the distribution of long lasting insecticide laced bed netting? Netting is good but insecticide? Only one reason, to make people ill, dependent on medications and to prematurely kill people. The children are the most vulnerable of course.

Then look who we have here...
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Why not. This foundation has a very, very special role.
How exactly did the WHO discover that the number of cases were declining along with deaths. The Gates foundation was set up to track the numbers. They were able to warn the WHO that Malaria cases were declining and , hey, this is impacting "The Plan".
They also added in the setting up of the test sites and also the sites to give the medication/Vaccine that Bayer would be providing.
They have thought of everything including the problem of the "last mile". They are determined that they are going to harm every single person. I was hoping that some people living remotely would be spared but sadly, no.
Enter Roll- Back malaria> the inverse . Bring Back Malaria.
And all of us here are caught up in this as taxpayers.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Trump Family Telegram channel is claiming the storm is here. This includes a 16 minute video on the election fraud. They've wrapped it up and put a bow on it with this video. Again the timing is interesting considering Dominion is set to ignore their subpoenas here in about 19 minutes.

t.me...

Here's the video again for those who may not be able to view on Telegram.

The Storm is Here
edit on 2-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Now for some really, really sad state of affairs and it all started with >GEORGE H. BUSH

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Whistleblowers need an official forum in front of people who can act on what he or she shares, otherwise their testimonies do not accomplish much. We saw this time and time again with the privately funded election hearings hosted by Giuliani and others.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham just announced he has contracted covid-19... And has had it since at least this past friday.

He says if it was not for the Trump administration's vaccine, his symptoms would be a lot worse.

Graham says it just feels like he has a mild case of hay fever.

Will quarantine for 10 days.

This does not make Liberals happy, because Graham was supposed to vote Yes on the infrastructure bill this week.

Now he is urging other senators who came in contact with him to self quarantine, out of an abundance of caution.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I’m sure it will be a wonderful party, how could it not? Beachfront private estate venue, the finest food including $65,000 hot dogs and drink that money can buy, live musical entertainment, leeching elitists flocking in from everywhere on their private jets. Ah yes, it’s Barack Hussein Obama’s 60th birthday on Wednesday and he’s throwing a bash at his own lovely multi-million dollar Martha’s Vineyard estate next weekend.

Barack Obama Is Throwing a COVID-Safe 60th Birthday Party

The sprawling 6,892-square-foot house sits on 29.3 secluded acres fronting the Edgartown Great Pond between Slough Cove and Turkeyland Cove, with views of a barrier beach and the ocean beyond. Designed by Bradenburger Taylor Lombardo Architects in San Francisco, the home was built in 2001 by John Early, a well-known Island contractor.

What about the c0vid Delta Variant Alert! Don’t worry though, there is special dispensation for wealthy elitists flying in from all over the globe. Besides, invitees have been advised that all guests will be required to undergo COVID testing and that the event will be overseen by a medical professional, who will ensure that all CDC, state, and local pandemic protocols are followed. So we’re all good!

Guests are being asked to have a COVID-19 test before attending the soiree at the seven-bedroom, nearly 7,000-foot mansion the Obamas purchased for $11.75 million in 2019.
The Hill

I have to say it was no surprise to see that Barack Hussein Obama is throwing his own party. What else to expect from such a narcissist?

Remember his selfies? Even Alaska was not safe from his preening.

SAN DIEGO, CA—After the urging of both the American Medical Association and the Maori demon-god Whiro, California has elected to remove all unique information such as biological sex, age, and birthplace from its birth certificates, making them more much inclusive. Instead, every birth certificate will only include the simple phrase "you were born." BabylonBee

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
There are some of s who don't have Telegram. Is there any chance to pst so that we can see?
thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That is a brilliant way to delay. Use the weapon against themselves because after all they were the ones that weaponized it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
There are some of s who don't have Telegram. Is there any chance to pst so that we can see?
thanks.

The second link is just the video. I included it for those who can't watch videos on Telegram.

ETA: it occurs to me you may be talking about the claim "the storm is here." It's just the text whoever is running that telegram channel placed in there with the video. It looks like this.

Election voter frauds are being revealed to the public. The STORM is HERE! ??

WATCH, LISTEN & SHARE ????

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Lindsey Graham just announced he has contracted covid-19... And has had it since at least this past friday.

He says if it was not for the Trump administration's vaccine, his symptoms would be a lot worse.

Graham says it just feels like he has a mild case of hay fever.

Will quarantine for 10 days.

This does not make Liberals happy, because Graham was supposed to vote Yes on the infrastructure bill this week.

Now he is urging other senators who came in contact with him to self quarantine, out of an abundance of caution.

What was it? Tested positive was being tried in a military court? Self Quarantine was guilty? Lindsey says "mild symptoms" could mean a deal. Seems really odd it took him this long to get "it." [10 Days]

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't know what grams motivation is, if any.

I remember how the media was hoping senator Chuck grassley would drop dead when he contracted covid-19 before the vaccines were available.

At almost 90 years old, he stayed home for a few days and came back to work feeling better than ever. When he described his hot soup recovery routine the media cut him off.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

For those with Telegram, our friend Ron is on a tear. He is posting screenshots of Dominions systems. Basically just illustrating to Dominion that he and his team already have all of the information they just refused to provide the Arizona legislature. Worth reading.

t.me...

2015 Arizona Revised Statutes
Title 41 - State Government
§ 41-1153 Disobedience of subpoena as legislative contempt

Universal Citation: AZ Rev Stat § 41-1153 (2015)

41-1153. Disobedience of subpoena as legislative contempt
A. If a witness neglects or refuses to obey a legislative subpoena, or, appearing, neglects or refuses to testify, the senate or the house may, by resolution entered in the journal, commit him for contempt.
B. A witness neglecting or refusing to attend in obedience to a subpoena may be arrested by the sergeant-at-arms and brought before the senate or house upon authority of a copy of the resolution signed by the president or speaker, and countersigned by the secretary or chief clerk.

Karen Fann is expected to pass the ball to AG Brnovich who will then be able to seize equipment unilaterally.

AG Brnovich is now running for US Senate and there is no way the people of AZ will support him if he fumbles the ball.

The final results of the Maricopa audit may very well be too big to ignore, and if AG Brnovich doesn’t act on this with clear confidence then his political career is effectively over.

Time is up.

Imagine a grandiose lie unraveling over a single password.

Why did the AZ Senate subpoena the password?
Did the vendor REALLY think the auditors were incapable of cracking a password?

What do you think is behind the supervisor password?
Is the supervisor password related to the subpoenad router in some way?

Would I ask such questions if I didn’t already know the answers?

In all these months, why has a high-level Dominion sysadmin whistleblower never taken a step forward?

Today I take my stand against the devil’s schemes. For my struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: butcherguy

The rumor I have heard in a couple places is when Biden had his brain surgeries back in the 80's it was an attempt to help curb his "appetite" for that type of thing. The reason given for the brain surgery to the mainstream was covered up for obvious reasons. From the sources I had seen the surgery was not successful and was well known by family and people close to him and they help to hide the truth. In that source they said his behavior such as this had been a problem well before he was in college. Who knows if it is accurate, I think it is pretty evident Joe is not the same as he was even as recently as 2016.

CB JHTH says go has a giant collection of what cannot be mentioned on hard drive.

It is obvious that the world was getting Joe no matter what, going way back. If we take Joe's alleged gaffes as literal about being around for 150 years we might be able to see why we are stuck with Joe.

He failed BADLY in the 80's - and was rumored to run against DJT btw. That should have ended his entire career. Since then over and over again he's been a disgrace. His family is a disgrace. Magically he becomes one of renoGade's team (not a woman but Joe???) and he was a disgrace. Then he is out of politics and is STILL a disgrace.

Then the election primaries are rigged for Joe, still a disgrace. Then the election is rigged for Joe. Still a disgrace.

By any standard of measure Joe's entire career, he's entire being, is a disgrace on every level.

One explanation is that Joe is not who or what he appears to be in physical form and is ascent to the top of the world stage despite being an obvious molester, gaffer, liar, grifter, idiot and more is just not reasonable. What, 25m people eligible to be President and JOE is the best? No.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Barnhardt

Gov. Cuomo is now asking private businesses to require proof of vaccination for admission.

Louisiana Gov. issues mask mandate for entire state starting Aug 4

The real variant is technocratic-fascism.
T-minus xx days to War, or total submission, collapse, or ??

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Pentagon Is Experimenting With Using Artificial Intelligence To "See Days In Advance"
The Pentagon aims to use cutting-edge cloud networks

U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) recently conducted a series of tests known as the Global Information Dominance Experiments, or GIDE, which combined global sensor networks, artificial intelligence (AI) systems, and cloud computing resources in an attempt to "achieve information dominance" and "decision-making superiority." According to NORTHCOM leadership, the AI and machine learning tools tested in the experiments could someday offer the Pentagon a robust “ability to see days in advance," meaning it could predict the future with some reliability based on evaluating patterns, anomalies, and trends in massive data sets. While the concept sounds like something out of Minority Report, the commander of NORTHCOM says this capability is already enabled by tools readily available to the Pentagon. ....

edit on 822021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

While the concept sounds like something out of Minority Report, the commander of NORTHCOM says this capability is already enabled by tools readily available to the Pentagon. ....

Yep. All they really need to do is go talk to the boys at the NSA. They've already got this crap.

Also, the Palintir systems developed by Peter Thiel can pretty much do this as well. One operator once told me that they were using it years ago to predict IED placement over in Iraq with 85% accuracy. Which is absolutely crazy when you think about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, another Pelosi guardian has fallen...

@hugolowell
New: DC Metro Police say a third officer who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack has died by suicide.
2:28 PM · Aug 2, 2021

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join