It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Standard drone reply to any form of government snooping "well, if you have nothing to hide then what is the problem?"

Dominion Refuses to Comply

What is interesting is their reason for not complying. Which PROVES, beyond a shadow of a doubt, voting is too important to be left to the people, it is just a symbolic effort to give the population the illusion of choice."

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
This is very good perception. I am hoping that we get the opportunity the "leap" forward like you said. I think it has been obvious to some for a long time that our system is slow and outdated. I hope we have the technology to re-construct a more efficient system and eliminate Government positions. We do not need to be Governed any longer, we need to be the Governors and I think this is a feasible task that I am hoping for. Thank you for the post, it lifted my heart.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I watched Travelers.....are there new episodes out or is this from older episodes? I'd like to see it. It might give me a better understanding of nanosheets.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Is this providing the opportunity for the military to step in or will one of the 3 letter agencies be appointed to do something?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I am not sure. I'm on season 3. The episode was episode 9. I just thought it was strange that I happened to be watching that particular episode when I saw that about the nanosheets. Second time something like that has happened in the last week or two. 😂

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I thought Hulk Hogan and Peter Thiel sent them to the dark reaches of the galaxy...Gawker has risen from the dead and transmuted into a girl gang now.

In closing, I ask you to approach this new iteration of Gawker with an open mind and an open heart. Gawker inspires a lot of emotion in people (men), which is fine. Showing emotion is a sign of strength. The current laws of civility mean that no, it can't be exactly what it once was, but we strive to honor the past and embrace the present.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
That is interesting....maybe we are being shown the things we need to see from a higher power than the powers of this earth. I think its pretty cool maybe something will happen a 3rd time...... I think its odd that as I was sharing that info I was thinking that I needed to get more information to understand the nanosheets, but I was seeing a lot of things that I felt I needed to log and couldn't really stop to research. Then when I finished digging I saw your post about Travelers. Thank you for sharing the season and episode. I will watch it tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
JHTH FWIW. Short thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
August is traditionally HOT
Looks like something BIG is coming

Twitter works with news sites to tackle disinformation

Twitter will collaborate with two of the largest international news providers, Reuters and the Associated Press, to debunk disinformation on its messaging site.

......"Rather than waiting until something goes viral, Twitter will contextualize developing discourse at pace with or in anticipation of the public conversation," Twitter said.

Currently, when large or rapidly growing conversations happen on Twitter that may be noteworthy or controversial, Twitter's Curation team finds and promotes relevant context from reliable sources in order to counter potentially misleading information posted by users.

God Bless America

edit on 822021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
JHTH FWIW. Short thread.

JHTH has placed quite a bit on the line with this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We have the answer.
We have the ke..y.MALARIA.
Symbiotic relationship.
The vax'd group and the unvaxed group.
Just think about it.
Introduce ivermectin. It neutralizes both sides.
It destroys the parasite on one side and stops the transmission!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pay attention to Hulk Hogan. Go to his twitt site and read.
He is more than you realize.
Big supporter of stem cells use.
Made a big difference in his life.
He has a big following.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's kind of interesting though. Behind the scenes Trump has still been behaving as though he is the POTUS. Meanwhile, Biden has been obviously pretending to be one while many things didn't add up. His taking a private plane to his "inauguration" for instance.

It could very well turn out that Trump has still been in charge this entire time. And that would make sense of John's claim here. And it would be yet another dead ringer for Kim Clement who said in no uncertain terms that we would have two presidents.

ETA: another oddity was that someone video'd Trump at Mar a Lago and it appeared as though the nuclear football was still following him around. It's pretty crazy how Mar a Lago is known as the "Winter White House." If it turns out to be the case, Trump literally never even left the White House. 😂
edit on 2-8-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: carewemust

Monkey indicated recent cooperation with Pillow Man.

Excellent. Lets hope Peter Navarro is involved in the revelations also, on August 10th thru 12th. He put together a very good report describing significant election irregularities. The report was so thorough, every MSM set aside a section or segment to debunk it, in December 2020.

One Example: www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I wish the capacity to process information independently was more prevalent than reality. We're not quite like geese that take turns leading the gander to their seasonal rendezvous. Variety seems to have taught how easy it is to throw things away, including people's lives.

I've got my own ideas of paradise, so don't want to interfere with others by insisting my idea is better than theirs. I just favor cooperation without ulterior motive that somehow I benefit more, it's toxic both ways.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Very important Interview

According to Dr. Charles Hoffe, Canadian medical doctor based in British Columbia:

“The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc.

The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.

“These shots are causing huge damage and the worst is yet to come.”
If you already had the jab, don't listen.😳

D-dimer test

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's kind of interesting though. Behind the scenes Trump has still been behaving as though he is the POTUS. Meanwhile, Biden has been obviously pretending to be one while many things didn't add up. His taking a private plane to his "inauguration" for instance.

It could very well turn out that Trump has still been in charge this entire time. And that would make sense of John's claim here. And it would be yet another dead ringer for Kim Clement who said in no uncertain terms that we would have two presidents.

ETA: another oddity was that someone video'd Trump at Mar a Lago and it appeared as though the nuclear football was still following him around. It's pretty crazy how Mar a Lago is known as the "Winter White House." If it turns out to be the case, Trump literally never even left the White House. 😂

The snot thing was rather surreal....total
and sick
theatre, what you say makes sense.

This is like the ayahuasca of politics.

# 1423

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is Moderna's SEC filing for their vaccine. It's worth reading through because in this document they go to great lengths to basically explain that they don't know what the eff they're doing. Oh, and they acknowledge that their gene therapy shot alters a person's DNA. They say it's only temporary, but considering they spend the rest of their time saying they haven't done any long term studies, I don't know how they can claim that it's only temporary.

www.sec.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is nuts. CLIP of a guy leaving a store and his jab seems to set off the alarm. I assume the alarm is an RFID alarm and not a metal detector because the cart right behind is metal.

MD's on the jab and their experiences via a posting forum. Hmmm.

How concerned about adverse events related to the vaccines

edit on 2-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

The snot thing was rather surreal....total
and sick

I've been wondering if the actor playing Joe is maybe becoming more and more outlandish on purpose. To make it seem just absurd. The other day he walked up to a gaggle of reporters and informed them that someone had wiped his ass for him.

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join