It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The dose of Ivermectin, I am wondering if that could be increased? It has been used for years and is very, very safe. I wonder if they increase the dosage that would provide even more benefits and have more of an impact on the mosquito population carrying the malaria virus.
One thing I am really sure of is that the timing of the mass program needs to take place right when the mosquitos are starting to ramp up.

MASS DRUG ADMINISTRATION TO THE PEOPLE WOULD INFECT THE MOSQUITOS.

Then the mosquitos would not be able to pass on the virus to humans and the cycle would stop.
As everyone knows I have been working hard on my homework.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: wsvn.com...

You notice how ABC-CBS-NBC-FOX never say how many beds are available, only the number of Corona hospitalizations.

In Florida, there are 60,000 beds for 21.4 million residents.

Of the 60,000 beds, 10,100 of them contain patients with Covid-19.

To restate the mantra from last Summer's Covid over-hype... Florida Needs More Permanent Hospital Beds. Only 60k for 21.4 million residents is way too low.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am really thinking about the serious implications around this and the actions that have been taken by the WHO and Bayer.
1. The WHO observes an alarming[not] trend after introducing the mass program using Ivermectin. Cases of Malaria were going down and less death.

2. Ivermectin is a very low cost, effective drug, but where's the profit for the drug companies and their co-hart the WHO?

3. Consider how many corporations are invested and profiting from spraying insecticides into the air to kill these mosquitos that not only impact the health of the people but also killing POLLINATORS.
Since I have personal experience having family living there, the indoor health situation is alarming. It was most popular at one point to use coils [light a match and it slowly smokes through the night] to deter the mosquitos.
There are also bed nets.
But...
Now they are spraying the inside walls with insecticide and are planning to add, if not already, insecticide coatings on the bed nets. They are contaminating .every. single. person!

THIS IS OUTRIGHT GENOCIDE!

4. Consider the stunt the WHO PULLED. IN 2016 they went to the West African nations enrolled in the APOCH program and told them they would have to fund the program and administer it themselves.
Just think about that.
The poorest nations in the world and the WHO budget of $$$ quadzillions cannot administer a program with drugs donated or provided at a very low cost by Merk?
And it was the WHO that had the entire innoculation network set up within the communities and they just pulled out and that network would have to be re done and they did not have the experience or expertise to do this.

This was NEVER, EVER about the health of the people.

5. After they stopped the program...what happened? The cases of malaria and deaths started to go up and they have continued to go up at an increasing amount each following year.
We at least have proof now that there is a causal link between Ivermectin and Malaria.
More to unroll...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The dose of Ivermectin, I am wondering if that could be increased?

When I was researching it the other day, I came to understand that it's safe in pretty high doses. You have to take a whole bunch of it for it to become toxic. The FDA or CDC or whichever site I was reading included some propaganda to try to scare people off the drug and one of the examples they used was of some guy who had basically got the liquid form and drank the entire bottle. Even that guy apparently didn't have too much to worry about. He drove himself to the hospital and was complaining of numbness and his vision was going blurry.

That said, I'm not a doctor and I don't want anyone to think I'm promoting taking high doses of ivermectin. The dose amount I heard for Covid is 25mgs and if I were to catch the vid that is exactly how much I would take. Or one ml of the liquid, as someone pointed out the other day.

As everyone knows I have been working hard on my homework.

And thank you for that. Fascinating the link to the drop in malaria cases. It's interesting to think that the presence of ivermectin in a person's body is enough to kill the malaria virus inside a mosquito.

Ivermectin seems to be a genuine miracle drug.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I for one am still not totally convinced one way or another, yet. Not all of the info posted on IL is "fake and ghay" as anons so eloquently put it. Some of their statements ring true. At least from my personal beliefs about what is currently unfolding, they do. The McAfee stuff (i.e. deadmans switch) is still not resolved. Neither is the Rusty Shackleford YouTube. From that thread it appears to be one maybe two anons who did any investigating. It didn't appear to be a large group effort and not everyone agreed with his/her conclusion. Contrary to popular belief, not every anon on 8kun is a brilliant 'autist'. I'm waiting on more data

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
BAYER...and the WHO.

We need to really scrutinize their relationship.
As I explained before when Ivermectin was dropped the WHO had Bayer in the background ready to deploy a drug/vaccine to replace Ivermectin but which would have required once to twice a year with annual boosters for 17 years. Sounds much like the plans they have for us.

6. 2018- Right before the plandemic began the WHO approved Bayer's insecticide [Monsanto division] the new insecticide CLOTHIANIDIN, a new class of chemicals to kill us with- Neonicotinoids.
Of course they have to do their TESTING on the African people. That's is what they always do.
This is right in our face, and it is the same play book over and over again as Sir Cranky always says.

This is being used to spray the walls in homes. This is coming from the company that bought Monsanto [ROUNDUP].
This person> WERNER BAUMEN

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
VILE CLIP - again.

Commander In Grope. Proven, factual, denied by nearly all because no teeeveee on it. Plain and simple. See pics of Joe Grope = meh. Teeeveee says "Joe gropes kids of all ages" people become angry.

edit on 2-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
From the evidence that I've gathered, they (I use "they" in a very general a sense because I can't pinpoint specifically who "they" is yet) have poisoned everything that we consume or come into contact with. Air, water, soil...every piece of data has been corrupted. Who knows how long they've been splicing the genome. We could all be chimeras at this point. All I know is that I have a very strong feeling that our present human form is not anywhere near where we might have advanced to if we had been left to evolve organically without interference

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bayer/Monsanto...WERNER BAUMEN...

What is in a name? Sometimes more than I ever realized and since everything is all about mirrors ...normally a name does not reflect what you actually do.
Werner...Army/Guard.
Baumen...Tree.

I am going out on a limb here.

A tree has many branches...WHO, CDC, FDA, NATO, World Bank, Global Corporations, Pharmaceutical Companies, World Governments, Red Cross/Crescent, Financial Institutions, Educational Institutions and probably more.

Since we are into names.
ROUNDUP...Rounding up people.

I did a lot of head scratching when after only 10 days as CEO of Bayer he bought Monsanto. Monsanto was already deep into the Roundup nightmare so why would he make that purchase. It made zero sense.
But maybe it was all about the name.
These people are crazy and from everything I have read and seen this is about bragging rights and the laughing of the elite.
Think not? The elite club gathering for cocktails and laughing saying, "oh I can't believe you had the gaul to do that! And they are soooo stupid that they never even had a clue".
This is a game to them and something to talk about. Who can outdo who. Remember they do not think the same way as we do because...
I do have links.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Are there any videos or photos of the original Joe Biden (the one that was a Senator) groping children?
I was just wondering, because I can only remember seeing evidence of the new model doing it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm waiting on more data

Right on. Everyone's mileage will vary. It's just that for me, the Austin Steinbart thing left such a bad taste in my mouth that when I saw it's the same people pumping this IL thing that pumped the Steinbart thing, that's enough for me. 😂

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Are there any videos or photos of the original Joe Biden (the one that was a Senator) groping children?
I was just wondering, because I can only remember seeing evidence of the new model doing it.

This is a very old issue with Joe. There have been rumors circulating for years that one of the brain surgeries he had was an experimental procedure he had done to try and cure him of his pedophilia. There's also the fact that his own daughter claims he was inappropriate with her as a child.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I am sure that the 'original' Joe was a pervert, but I think something changed, because the new one is blatant about it. I think the first Joe had enough wits about him to behave himself around cameras.
edit on b000000312021-08-02T13:46:34-05:0001America/ChicagoMon, 02 Aug 2021 13:46:34 -0500100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

These are mostly original Joe.

The contention would be that the clone retains the original patterns and acts accordingly. Through somewhat reprogrammable, overall it would be just a mirror of the original in a perpetual failing state.
edit on 2-8-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Codemonkeyz is claiming a whistleblower (re: election theft) has come forward.

t.me...

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He got the Version69 upgrade.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have never seen the picture of him grabbing the cop's leg. I would have had a problem with that.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This recent mad PR push for the jab had me thinking. The current phase is rooted in conformity, either conform and get the jab or you are a danger to society.

As folks may have gathered, I am a non-conformist. It is both my nature and a responsibility, which has been mostly fine but in some cases I'll admit not conforming led to greater issues then possibly conforming would have. If I just sucked it up on the mask, maybe things....

Anywho. While I was thinking I recalled the countless people over my lifetime from family to random strangers on the street (yes, actually true) that demanded I just conform to X. Overtime the "requests" became less and less as I had no interest in the discussion much less the act of changing.

So now I sit here and all of those things I just had to conform to, the "musts," the "shoulds" the "how can you nots" and so on are all gone from the reality we live in. Those were all totally transitory. From clothes to medical treatments, from hair choices to where and what to eat. From entertainment choices to who to date and marry. They are all gone.

It is interesting to reflect on this now, given I am now overt enemy of the state because as a jab refusnick I am not part of the club. This isn't new to me, obviously, so it has no emotional impact at all, but watching the conformers take the jab and knowing the lurking Graphene Oxide time bomb is part of the reality is tough to deal with.

Here is a little tip for finding where one is on the spectrum. It has been decades sense folks say things like "how come you don't..." or "you must..." because I have no weakness to it.

So no one has said, or will ever say to mem "are you going to get the jab." The reason is there is nothing in me on the fence. If someone was to say to me "are you going to get the jab" and I say "nah, don't thing so..." and they persist on trying to convince me, I know I am weak in my steadfastness.

When folks seek to convince us they are annoying yes, but they reveal the weakness, as they reflect to us. We're all heroes in a vacuum, it requires a reflection to give us real feedback.

For those who haven't seen The Conformist is a stunningly beautiful visual mediation on this concept.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Oh-so perfect now...

A U.S. Senator (vaccinated) now says he's positive of The Rona 😃

Total chaos ready to break loose any day now😃

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, Dominion has about 45 minutes to either comply with Arizona lawmakers subpoenas or testify in front of them. I don't think they plan on doing either one. So I guess maybe we will see some stuff happen soon. It won't be right away though, as I think they're going into recess.

apnews.com...

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join