It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Covid-19 Blame Game Just Took A Dark Turn.💥🤦‍🤡🤣

This is us...

A 12 million-year-old praying mantis in amber. Jurrasic Park anyone?

twitter.com...

"Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why."
― Kurt Vonnegut

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biles shouldn't matter right now. The rumor mill out of the village over there is saying that she "messed around" with the wrong kind of person and contracted a nasty STD. While the rumor might be a HOAX, it did come out a day before she dropped out of competition due to "Mental Health Reasons". Anything she has to say at this point should be shaded by the point that she might be covering for that, if true. I will not say that it's true or not but the person that said this did say it before she dropped out of some of the competitions.

***QUESTION ABOUT "KU"s STATEMENT***

"KU" stated that we should watch the water, but something happened with water that has been overlooked. In this thread, AS SEEN HERE, a massive event happened in China, and has been either ignored or attention diverted away from it around the world. So China may have had another massive death causing event, and they are once again trying to project that "everything is great in the land of China".

There is currently a good line of evidence that China doesn't have the population that they say that they have, and it's been shown both in this event as well as the city that was destroyed by the Earthquake a few years ago, that China doesn't seem to have it all together. China is a third world nation that has both inflated its value and population in order to intimidate the rest of the world. Now we are seeing that they are virtually broke, they currently are having a losing fight with the Bubonic Plague, and they have a weakened and poorly funded military. Hell I bet North Korea could take Beijing down in a fight at this point.

All China can do at this point is fight the world through the use of Bio-Weapons, threats of economic attacks, and hacking. During Trumps time in office China got so spooked by his stance that they, China, vacated some of their offices overnight (remember the office burning the files in the middle of the day/night in Dallas and San Francisco). At this point the only reason, and I mean "the only reason" China is a threat is because they still control politicians that are in office. Remove them, and China loses any hint of world power they thin they have.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I posted this song/video a long while back..I understand now why I was compelled to do so..

Happy protein spike in your veins day..

Justoneman.. per your request I caution you to turn down the volume

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
SIM cards and social media accounts of unvaccinated people blocked by the government. Coming to a dystopian hellworld near you.

twitter.com...

Easier to do in well known draconian human rights violator countries.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
The CDC director is now informing us that with masks and vaccines we can stop the Delta variant in two weeks.

Jesus, we gotta get off this ride you guys. Let me know when the two weeks to flatten the curve ends.

mobile.twitter.com...

I say let's overwhelm the prison system with non-complying patriots.

You've got Black leaders being arrested for protesting against voting and election integrity.

Being arrested for not giving in to the current communist Biden regime is noble, and history will show the resistance as such.

A few million resistors to mask mandates should plug up the system nicely. Since murderers, drug dealers, and robbers are being given a pass, plugging up the system with Patriot protestors shouldn't hurt a thing, but will send a powerful message.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here is Additional Confirmation that the January 6th "Insurrection" was 100% justified.

President Trump wanted the DOJ to state publicly what they knew, that there was Fraud/Corruption affecting the 2020 Presidential election results.

Instead, the DOJ Tells Trump to Get Lost: www.npr.org...

Contrast that with Joe Biden being assured by his DOJ that Hunter Biden is now safe from prosecution.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

CodeMonkeyZ

Forwarded from Myfathers Daughter

IMPORTANT ASSANGE POINTS:
• Who is Julian? Julian is a Freedom fighter, free speech campaigner, publisher, he has awards all over the world
• Julian started a WikiLeaks, a high-volume site for whistleblowers and sources to come forward. It’s been so enormously successful, and it's upset powerful players, so they've gone after him.
• WikiLeaks publications have exposed war crimes and corruption and have been used as evidence in court cases all over the world.
• Julian is facing 175 years for publishing the true information that was leaked to WikiLeaks.

The US government wants to use the case against Assange to change the nature of the society fundamentally and dramatically. From one where it is legal for publishers, for speakers, for people on social media, to talk about what the government is doing, to one where it's illegal to talk about what the government is doing.

• If we don't get Julian out of prison, we will not be able to speak about what the government is doing, and if we DO speak about what the government is doing, we all will go to prison.

• Julian has NOT been charged with Espionage but has been charged 17 times under a so called ‘Espionage Act’ – he is charged with merely receiving and publishing the truth.

The US Government must drop the charges and the United Kingdom must stop the extradition of Assange.
• What we are doing here, on telegram, is sharing information; is publishing information. The so-called ‘Espionage Act’ doesn’t even deal with classified information. This means that the US government can decide what information is a threat to ‘national security’ AFTER it’s published, no matter if it’s classified or not.

• Our rights are at risk. The first amendment is at risk. If Assange is extradited it will mean the US government can imprison anyone, from anywhere in the world, for publishing truthful information.
• This is a political case which must be won by the public.

Do not continue to focus on the covid fear mongering.
It is meant to distract you from the real events which are all converging on mid-August.

Durham report is expected to be released any day now.
If the covid fear mongering falls flat, then expect the Durham report to be used to distract you in mid-August.

t.me...

When people say they love God, just remember, satan is referred to as the god of this world. Always ask them which God.

2 Corinthians 4:4
[4]In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

t.me...
edit on 31-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Something Interesting.

After 2 years of self-study via multiple platforms, perspectives bible studies, numerology, wordplay, chaldean, alchemy multiple forms of tables, frequencies, PI and really much more... Open the pandora box! crack the code.. the matrix you live in, I share with you...logan from decode your reality .

Educate yourself from a different angle. You live in a script! And I understand that for many this is complicated on different levels. Stop when you want, start it up again when you want, don't want to know anything about it? fine. do you want to unsubscribe from the channel? fine, do you want to educate yourself? to do! Time is ticking. The video below is a bit of a summary of many videos. Interested and fascinated by the matter? Watch many videos of him and educate yourself. are you 100% convinced of Jesus... skip this post. Good luck!

t.me...

The comments are interesting too.👀

edit on 31-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Would explain why Ivermectin works then, no?
Bromelain (in Pineapples predominantly) is also used in insecticides!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

FAKE NEWS = BIGGEST ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE = FEAR
- One gives power to the other/grows exponentially (1-2-4-8-16...)
- MEDIA NOT ENEMY = media is way FAKE NEWS spreads
- MEDIA = TV, Radio, Internet, News, Print, Word of Mouth (WE)
- WE = most effective way to influence Family & Friends
- Causes harm regardless of GOOD OR BAD INTENTIONS
- Causes GOOD to do the things they SEE & HATE in others

Compare MSM "Word Play" TACTICS to (WORD OF MOUTH)
1 - Anonymous sources tell us = (Anon accounts report)
2 - Experts predict A = (Experts predict B)
3 - Newspaper A is reporting = (My friend told me)
4 - Our Statistics show A = (Our Statistics show B)
5 - It's possible / If its true = (Hypotheticals / Guesses)

A WARNING = DON'T BECOME OUR OWN WORST ENEMY
1 - FAKE NEWS = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE
2 - (MEDIA) SPREADS FAKE NEWS = BAD
3 - WE ARE THE NEWS NOW
4 - (WE) SPREAD FAKE NEWS / WORST EXPERIENCES + OUR FEARS = BAD TOO

GOD WOKE US UP FOR A REASON
- WAKE UP = FOCUS ON GIVING COMFORT & MERCY TO OTHERS
- RISE & SHINE = RAISE OUR COLLECTIVE VIBE = DARK TO LIGHT

55DP = "I spoke to the Devil today & he swears he's not to blame"
If its NOT the DEVIL... then the POWER LIES WITH YOU
The CHOICE is yours, and yours alone.

edit on 31-7-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why are the they trying to beat down IVERMECTIN

I offer you a CLUE

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

Ivermectin effectively suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells and promotes cancer cell death at doses that are nontoxic to normal cells. Ivermectin shows excellent efficacy against conventional chemotherapy drug-resistant cancer cells and reverses multidrug resistance.

Highlights

•

Ivermectin effectively suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells and promotes cancer cell death at doses that are nontoxic to normal cells.

•

Ivermectin shows excellent efficacy against conventional chemotherapy drug-resistant cancer cells and reverses multidrug resistance.

•

Ivermectin combined with other chemotherapy drugs or targeted drugs has powerful effects on cancer.

•

The structure of crosstalk centered on PAK1 kinase reveals the mechanism by which ivermectin regulates multiple signaling pathways.

•

Ivermectin has been used to treat parasitic diseases in humans for many years and can quickly enter clinical trials for the treatment of tumors.

THINK
1 + 1 = _
You Have More than YOU know

edit on 7312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So I won’t have to talk to anyone online or on the phone any more? This actually sounds like an incentive to be unvaccinated to me.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SIM cards and social media accounts of unvaccinated people blocked by the government. Coming to a dystopian hellworld near you.

twitter.com...

Easier to do in well known draconian human rights violator countries.

edit on CamSaturdayAmerica/Chicago31b6Saturday2021-07-31T09:17:02-05:0009 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Been lurking for ever . This has been on my mind for a while so had to finally make an account and ask.

I few threads back one of the regular posters posted a screenshot of a post from another board .

The screenshot post was from october 2020 taking about how we are supposed to know the election was rigged and how they would then start pushing white supremecy and create a database that people could report (white supremecist) to.

Now seeing this new report on FB and twitte and google cracking down on it really makes me want to read it again and for the life of me I cant find the post.

So if anyone remembers what I am talking about could you please post a link and I will gladly go back to lurking.

Ty

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Why are the they trying to beat down IVERMECTIN

Also...to give the "vaccine" Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)...There must not be any existing proven effective alternative to the drug being given EUA.

Each issuance of an EUA requires that FDA conclude that:

- it is reasonable to believe that a given product “may be effective” as an emergency countermeasure,

- the known and potential benefits of authorization outweigh the known and potential risks, and

- no formally approved alternatives are available at the time.

blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If ivermectin was used to stop the virus, they'd destroy a whole industry (and the current FEAR control).. These people? Are SICK .. this isn't just some game
I bet ivermectin can't stop what the jab is introducing ...

edit on 7312021 by MetalThunder because: FUGOGLE

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Imagine you had a future-predicting technology.  You plug-in various facts and variables and this ‘looking glass’ shows you a future outcome (by using fractal math, big data lakes of historical facts and figures, current events and so much more, in a super ‘quantum’ computer).  You give this ‘looking glass’ the A.I. predictive intelligence to fine tune in on future outcomes based on global events and activities.  Imagine this was the outcome:

Input to Looking Glass:

Pinpoint timeline between two possible outcomes:

Looking Glass Output:

Moment in timeline: October 18, 2019 – TRIGGER

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org... and related CCP bioweapons launch:

Humanity enters The Great Reset path on this date.

CURRENT STATUS: Probability of The Great Reset defeating and totally controlling Humanity by 2030 is currently at 50%.

[Something huge has just happened behind the scenes so pray harder! Keep spreading Truth!  It’s working]

Input to Looking Glass:

How to redirect Humanity to exit The Great Reset path and return to the Great Awakening?

Lookin Glass Output:

Eugenics programs exposed (VAERS #’s = reality, currently 1/100th or less than factual)

Alternative media becomes mainstream, reaching millions per day.  These millions must share this OSINT (aka REDPILL) with millions more.

www.americanhealthdefenders.com... secrets shared exponentially and QUESTION EVERYTHING???

Humanity exits The Great Reset path in 2024 IF the OSINT = REDPILL is delivered to Humanity in an exponential rate beginning 4/10/2020

i.e. x(t) = x0 * (1 + r/100)t

If faith, prayer and God variables factored in at exponential rate, The Great Awakening reclaims Humanity by 4/10/2024

(Timing of Globalist deaths, arrests and other key factors already entered into the equation)

END OUTPUT.  NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

We are spiraling into chaos. Out of chaos comes order.
Order = The Great Reset or... The Great Awakening
edit on 31-7-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Invisible" text on the IL page today.

THE COLOR OF THIS INK IS THE COLOR OF OUR HATS. OATH KEEPING GOD FEARING PATRIOTS. PERIOD. WE ARE PATIENT.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I have no doubt that "insurrection" was planned to shut us down. To stop what they knew would be coming. The protest that took place is justified in my opinion, the planned "insurrection" where they had one of their own shoot a woman is on their shoulders.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Two things -

I wholly doubt Simone Biles has an STD and can't perform - that is a really nasty thing to say about someone who has dedicated their young life to sport - AND it is highly unlikely an STD would prevent her from participating, it would take almost two weeks for a full on infection, until then discharge would be the only indicator...science.

Good point about the China floods. I saw videos from people in subway cars, water up to the chin and it is said they were rescued...I don't believe, those poor people, calmly wearing masks in the effin' subway while the car is filling up! And the destruction was awful, I think you're right.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join