It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, Moderna's first quarter profit reports are in and the global vaccine marketing campaign has been an amazing success.

investors.modernatx.com...

First Quarter 2021 Financial Results

Revenue: Total revenue was $1.9 billion for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to $8 million for the same period in 2020. Total revenue increased in the first quarter of 2021, resulting from a full quarter of commercial sales of the Company’s COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S. and an initial ramp up of international sales. A total of 102 million doses were recognized as revenue. Product sales were $1.7 billion for the three months ended March 31, 2021 from sales of the Company’s COVID-19 vaccine. The increase in grant revenue of $190 million was primarily driven by an increase in revenue from BARDA related to the Company’s COVID-19 vaccine development.

Cost of Sales: Costs of sales were $193 million, or 11 percent, of product sales the three months ended March 31, 2021, including third-party royalties of $84 million

That's a 237x increase in revenue with a cost of only 11 percent in sales. Leaving a cool $1.7 billion in profit for Moderna shareholders.
edit on 31/7/2021 by dug88 because: ATS turned the percent sign into a dollar sign for some reason...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

@ThomasSowell

The President of Mexico speaks like a true man of the people. Making Joe Biden seem like a drunken grifter who fried his brain on crack by comparison.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Continuing my thoughts, this next part is just down right horrible. Complex, but hang in because I am dangling over the brink...
5. What to do with this data? The next logical step would be to see how long this would be effective and could the disease be eradicated. In steps the WHO with the 2030 ROADMAP which involves Neglected Diseases and developing DRUGS for them and the goal of eradicating them. It is a road map, literally a road map! DEVELOPING DRUGS vs HEALING.

6. A very unique study was done involving the kuestion - if Ivermectin was mass administered was it possible to eradicate River Blindness?[Onchocerciasis]
What is unique is that for the very,very first time data analytics took front and center stage. Before we really look at this we are going to examine the MONSTER UNDER THE BED.

7. ROADMAP 2030...I read the statement by Dr. Nathalie Stub-Waurgaft, DNDi's Director of NTD's at the January announcement. I swear they use all of these acronyms to hide and confuse readers on purpose. DNDi=Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative. Note Drugs!!!
NTD=Neglected Tropical Diseases. She discussed the need to eradicate River Blindness [Onchocerciasis] at the Roadmap 2030 WHO meeting but...
what about the study that was mentioned in #5 above. It was submitted to the Public Library of Science November 12, 2020.

8. The Study: "The Burden of Skin Disease+ Eye Disease Due to Onchocerciasis [River Blindness] in Countries Formally Under the African 1990, 2020, 2030 Neglected Tropical Diseases".
First I want to point out that the conclusions are powerful. They predict that there will be a major reduction of River Blindness between 1990-2030,
and it will be ERADICATED WTHIN 40 Years in countries that were involved with the APOCH program using Ivermectin.
They predict that the only countries that will still have it are countries that were not in the program AND THEYthat have Loiasis which may require a different treatment.
They recommend the immediate, rapid deployment to those countries so that they can catch up.

Any residual cases would eventually disappear as the population turns over.
So, no there is not an immediate eradication but it will happen.

9. Imagine that this study was submitted on November 12, 2020. Wait for it...
But it was only published on July 26, 2021. Why the long delay? Could it be that WHO et al did not want this to impact their ROADMAP 2030 agenda?

10. Why did the WHO terminate the APOCH program in 2015? It was working and wildly successful. Only one treatment was needed to eradicate the disease. By stopping it left all the CHILDREN exposed!
Could it be that it was too successful? Ivermectin was inexpensive and effective. It worked. There would be no need to develop any new drugs or vaccines.

11.WHO had partnered with BAYER to produce a drug to treat this in 2014. This treatment would have to be given every 6 months to 12 months for up to 17 years to fully eradicate the parasitic worm. Those poor people!!!
Just think how much $$$ that would have involved.

This had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the health of the people. This is all about the $$$.
There is more and links will be at the end.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Are lesbians going the way of the dinosaur?

A recent Gallup poll found that the number of Americans identifying as LGBTQ has risen sharply, up from 4.5 percent in 2017 to 5.6 percent in 2021, a 24% increase in just four years. Well, knock me over with a feather boa.

Several lesbian feminists were troubled by the survey results, as the number of Americans identifying as lesbian remained roughly the same, while the number identifying as bisexual or transgender skyrocketed. They believe that many young people who would have identified as lesbian in days of yore are now coming out as nonbinary or transgender. Egad!

There are some lines in there that are hysterical. Here's one:

Stahl, in a piece published in the Washington Post, stated: "As a lesbian researcher of tomboyism trained in queer theory, I find claims like these at once absurd and frightening. Extinction anxieties have long fueled nationalist, fascist and white-supremacist movements and often beget eugenicist agendas."

CRISIS! We're running out of (cis-gendered) cis-lesbians! There may be none left by the year 2100!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

COVID-19 vaccination remains the most effective means to achieve control of the pandemic.

Doesn't look like they're backing down.

Cheers

You can stand me up at the gates of Hell but I won't back down. No I won't back down!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Fun fact: I haven't seen, heard from or been in the presence of anyone with a cough, wheeze, stuffy nose or other sign of a respiratory situation in almost two years. With millions upon millions having the The Rona you'd think I would have past one person in 1.5 years gasping for breath. Still waiting.

Oddly, the goog has exactly 11m hits. Yikes, as they fully distort the reality.

I'm sure they are just placeholders like they do for every flu season.

edit on 31-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is really, really terrible.
How did DNDi begin? This organization was established...by the WHO...READ THAT AGAIN.
Along with Drs Without Borders, Malaysian Ministry of Health, Institute Pasteur, Fundaca Oswaldo Cruz, Kenya Medical Research Institute and the Indian Council of Medical Research in 2003.

Some serious kuestions need to be asked because who is exactly dictating policy at the WHO?

Here is where it becomes serious because of who is involved with DNDi.

13. Enter the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Reading through DNDi press releases and their sourced material imagine my surprise to see the DNDi gratefully acknowledging their funding of the NTD MODELLING CONSORTIUM.*****
wwww.gatesfoundation.org;grant OPP1184344.

We now have the link of the WHO, the DNDi and the Bill + Melinda Gates Foundation and the Modelling Consortium.

The importance of the study in #6 is huge. Remember I said it was the first time that data analytics was used to predict the outcome and potential eradication of River Blindness.
14. There is a newly developed disease module ONCHOSIM that would allow them to SIMULATE THE IMPACT OF IVERMECTIN to treated areas and allows researchers to be able to predict future scenarios.
It not only does that but it can 'SIMULTANEOUS SIMULATE REVERSABLE AND IRREVERSABLE clincal manifestations, as well as single- and multi stage disease."
More simply put it "CAPTURES THE DYNAMIC ASSOCIATION BETWEEN INFECTION AND TREATMENT!"
It has been tested and it has successfully demonstrated it could PREDICT morbidity prevalence and clinical manifestation.
So this is accurate.
***This should have been used for C_19*** It could do simulations and provide accurate information on how to respond and it was withheld.

15. Occam's Razor...The WHO SUSPENDED all epidemiological surveys and MDA's for Neglected Tropical Diseases using Ivermectin in Africa when C-19 started.The explanation was the need to cover up the evidence that Africa was unique, the people were not becoming ill! By suspending this there was no current information for anyone to analyse.

16. NTD Modelling Consortium, funded by Gates, under the NDAi, which is linked with the WHO....
Determines what the "RIGHT " kuestions should be asked which means they direct and control the narrative. What could go wrong? They directed which kuestions should be asked. So we have Gates through this modelling consortium acting as the director of the orchestra with each organization playing their part.

17. In April 2019 NTD Modelling Consortium held a meeting in Geneva Switzerland and brought together researchers from the Nuffield Department for Medicine, a network of Infectious Disease Modellars and Big Data to do what exactly?
A couple of quotes by Simon Brooker, Deputy Director of the Gates Foundation:
"Modeling is a vital tool in the fight against INFECTIOUS DISEASES" -providing analytical insight into the impact of different interventions AND SHOWING ENABLERS AND BARRIERS...to reaching " either disease elimination and control goals or in my words- the inverse...disease propagation and acceleration. It goes both ways remember?

The timing, the gathering, the participants and this new tool makes one wonder.
But he had more to say:
"Modelling can provide RELEVANT, HIGH QUALITY, TIMELY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE GLOBAL STRATEGY."
More because...
It provides them with the knowledge as what is feasible, what are the LARGEST BARRIERS to CONTROL and elevate what control methods most likely to be effective."

Imagine if this is weaponized!

Some more chilling wording this time from Professor Deirde Hollingsworth- principal Investigator and leader of BDI "mathematical modelling can help inform global strategy...and these nasty diseases."
Just think what this modelling can do- it can also predict the prevalance in the total population and can predict where it will be the highest and where it can be introduced to spread more quickly.

18. Enter the C-19 biological weapon that the NIH knew about. What are the possibilities that there was collusion? Timing...timing... Actions speak louder than words on October 28, 2019 the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave $100,000 million to the NIH for what they said was for HIV and Sickle Cell research. Timing is everything.

19. Back to the study in #6. Reading through it there was a notation that there was another modelling paper #55...
'WHAT DOES THE COVID-19-PANDEMIC MEAN FOR THE NEXT DECADE OF ONCHEHORCERCIASIS CONTROL AND ELIMINATION?
I went stRolling over and IT HAS BEEN PULLED.. SOMETHING TO HIDE? Just like the other was delayed until the right moment.
20. Meanwhile Gates has been messing around with vaccines in Africa under the guise of certain countries like the the Congo who were not able to use Ivermectin. Project DOLF.

***They have all been using Africa as the testing ground, the health of the people really of no consequence. Just to be used as sujects to test vaccines and drugs, meanwhile for years they have had Invermectin and Azithro which they knew was beneficial, effective and long lasting. They knew it helped cure other diseases and they not only hid the discovery and knowledge but they chose to withdraw it from the people! This...is...criminal!
Then add the suffering of people globally from diseases like CANCER [nod to MT] that Ivermectin cures. Just looking at the global incidence of cancer. AFRICA is a standout with much, much less.
Consider what was at stake if this got out. The medical establishment would collapse!
links in seperate post.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Shall We Play a Game. . .?

What rhymes with Dazzle
and ends with Drip. . .?
Anyone. . .?

Hint:
Hillary Knows the Answer
You should ask H3RC. . .
Huma Knows too. . .

NCSWIC:
PAIN:
DISCLOSURE:

John McAfee.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I’m getting Intel that
They are coming for me. . .Again.
Why. . .?

I’m getting Intel that
They are coming for me. . .Again.
Why. . .?

Is it because they know
I have everything they
Have ever done on the
Epstein Island of Love. . .?

Perhaps Child Love. . .?
Don’t Get me started. . .

I am under the
protection of the Best!
Team McAfee will Always
Live Forever. . .

NCSWIC:
PAIN:
DISCLOSURE:

John McAfee.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

edit on 7312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am dedicating my entire posts to my dear son who was killed by Big Pharma. The Drs gave him a drug off label and we watched him die a slow and painful death. I researched the drug and was horrified by how many people were harmed. I took on the FDA and won and had the drug pulled from the U.S. market.
There has never been a lawsuit, so, no money was and is not my motivation. My motivation is to take down this system of corrupt people who have no remorse at experimenting with people's lives and not a thought of the damage left behind.
They never even bothered to inform me that it had been pulled, that is how much we matter and how much they care.
What they have done to the African people who have suffered at the hands of these monsters is ...is... a crime against humanity. I do not know if there is any punishment that even comes close to what they have done.
We just need to make certain that we remove them and find every single person involved in this.
Then we need to get to work getting the medicine, the right medicine, into the hands of the people.as.soon.as.possible.
Just consider what type of person it takes to remove the drug and leave the children, the most vulnerable of society unprotected.
The scale of their actions is globally criminal. How can they even be human?
Here are loads of links.
www.who.int...>neglected_diseases>Endin...
www.eliminates... chisto.org>news-events>news
Dndi.org...
www.who.int...>EN_HealthCare 07_7_3_08
pubmed.ncbinlm.nih.gov...>
www.who.int...>EN_Healthcare07_7_3_08
www.dndi.org.../viewpoint
dndiorg...>scientific-articles>onchocerciasis-eli...
dndi.org...>press-releases>pre-bayer-filaria
en.wkipedia.org...>wiki>PLOS
plos.org...
www.gatesfoundation.org...>ideas>2020/02>bi...
www.ajmc.com...>view>nih-bill-and-Melinda-ga...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Lol. I needed that. The family is pulling me away now. Enough, enough and the food is here.
I know you will understand my last post. It has been a very, very long journey but God is right here.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is this the Delta variant they're talking about...

Gateway Pundit

"The vaccines don't really work but you need to get them, or else."

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

They should have made a red MAGA bucket hat, like a Kangol style. Just sayin', yo.

edit on 31-7-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That whole thing must be symbolism. Because if I were rich any place I owned would look an infinite number of ways, and none of the designs ever result in that abomination. I wonder what all the designs mean.

After watching that, I find it odd. There isn’t enough square footage in the above ground dwellings to entertain guests. Something is missing.

Also, one bench has writing on it that I saw. I think one. All it had on it was an “E”. That’s interesting. Not quite as interesting as a Q would have been…but still…

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RookQueen

edit on CpmSaturdayAmerica/Chicago31b6Saturday2021-07-31T21:47:01-05:0009 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Delta variant" is just an excuse for the vaccines not working and other generally failed constructs.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Im really going to have to invest is speakers if I'm gonna keep hangin with you MT. The speakers on my crappy little laptop just don't do justice sometimes!

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join