It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Get yourself some...

The golf course on-board HMS Flagboat will be able to convert into a runway at the push of a button, very much like a Transformer robot...

This joker is good!😂
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Timing is Everything

Standing By....

edit on 7312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
That whole thing must be symbolism. Because if I were rich any place I owned would look an infinite number of ways, and none of the designs ever result in that abomination. I wonder what all the designs mean.

After watching that, I find it odd. There isn’t enough square footage in the above ground dwellings to entertain guests. Something is missing.

Also, one bench has writing on it that I saw. I think one. All it had on it was an “E”. That’s interesting. Not quite as interesting as a Q would have been…but still…

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The reason for the design was explored here and around to death - "death." It is all symbolism, from orientation to colors etc. Nothing is random. Yes, smaller on the top then the bottom, submarine base underneath, loads of tunnels and also interdimensional on the esoteric side so size doesn't really matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You vote never counted, ever. Voting is too important to be left up to the masses.

Now, consider this. NO ONE, as in NO ONE ever just randomly altered the results of a Presidential Election. THEY WERE TAUGHT HOW TO DO IT!!!

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Uncovered Email Shows Milwaukee Elections Executive Woodall-Vogg Laughing About the Election Steal on Election Night

Damn, Claire, you have a flair for drama, delivering just the margin needed at 3:00 am. I bet you had those votes counted at midnight, and just wanted to keep the world waiting.”

I'll say this again. No one walks into a ballot counting situation and just randomly starts altering vote counts. No one! These folks were all given instructions on how to do it, by someone, someplace. They sat with friends, dined with family, but learned how to throw and election in private as no one is going to break the NDA on that.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I have been around 1 person displaying those symptoms. She had been around no one other than immediate family during the time that she was coughing her head off except for when I was at her house. She did not work outside her home because she has been caring for her mother who had Alzheimers, however her husband and mom had both been vaccinated! Her symptoms started about 3 months after they had been vaccinated...........This is not a person who is normally sick either.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This is a nothingburger.

A big tasty one

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Turkey Burning?

Wasn't Russia experimenting with their new powerful EW system over Black Sea early in the week?

Seem to recall someone here mapping a large energy output directed towards (not saying at) Turkey?

Maybe got a little out of control?

Just speculation, but hoping someone here remembers more details.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

That, and I wonder what La Isla de Biden is all about.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Where was John Mcaffee's boat during the filming of the rusty Shackelford epstien Island drone vids?

edit on 8 1 2021 by dashen because: N C S W I C

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Lol. I needed that. The family is pulling me away now. Enough, enough and the food is here.
I know you will understand my last post. It has been a very, very long journey but God is right here.

You have my prayers that we all find the strength and will to end this madness for those victims and their family.

I am ashamed to be called a Scientist at this point in my life. What they have done in the name of Science and profits reeks to the highest Heaven.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hey I've got Q uestions Too

edit on 812021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: dashen

This hit the wires sooner than I expected

Drip, Drip, Drip

people will be frazzled

I'm batting a 1000 lately

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Obviously he meant he would eat his backup clone's d#$k.

He's not a idiot. Sheesh

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You, Thoughtful1, are a hero for the people, due to your wise/mature/patient approach to exposing big pharmaceutical company criminality. Your son is in heaven, proud of your efforts to avenge his death at their hands.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Milwaukee's 3am ballot drop that erased President Trump's 109,000 vote lead is causing quite a stir in Wisconsin too.

Wisconsin media sounds the alarm: wisconsinspotlight.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Interesting. Memes have now 'escaped' the internet and are assuming physical form.

Cheers
edit on 1-8-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Interesting. Memes have now 'escaped' the internet and are assuming physical form.

Cheers

I had family who said this:

"turn that boob tube off! It is making idiots out of you"

There were old geezers all around us who said this:

"That TV is just taking you away from what you are supposed be doing in life. Gods purpose was not for you to sit on your butt and watch TV".

"That is the Devils plaything and I don't watch it."

"Those shows are rotting your brain!"

They were apparently right. I loved my shows and still have one or two like "The Mandalorian". If it wasn't sports, wildlife or History related I am not watching. But the old geezers made sense then and I blew them off for TV and movies. Now I really see what they meant.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But when television is bad, nothing is worse. I invite each of you to sit down in front of your television set when your station goes on the air and stay there, for a day, without a book, without a magazine, without a newspaper, without a profit and loss sheet or a rating book to distract you. Keep your eyes glued to that set until the station signs off. I can assure you that what you will observe is a vast wasteland.

You will see a procession of game shows, formula comedies about totally unbelievable families, blood and thunder, mayhem, violence, sadism, murder, western bad men, western good men, private eyes, gangsters, more violence, and cartoons. And endlessly, commercials — many screaming, cajoling, and offending. And most of all, boredom. True, you’ll see a few things you will enjoy. But they will be very, very few. And if you think I exaggerate, I only ask you to try it.

--Newton Minow, Chairman of the FCC, May 9, 1961

Wow. How things have changed since then.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Turkey Burning?

Wasn't Russia experimenting with their new powerful EW system over Black Sea early in the week?

Seem to recall someone here mapping a large energy output directed towards (not saying at) Turkey?

Maybe got a little out of control?

Just speculation, but hoping someone here remembers more details.

I think it was TritonTaranis(sp?) who wrote of the energy signature.
Maybe check the threads once he pops up...no luck w ats search.

# 1421

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Candace Owens:

Move out of blue states.
They are slave states.
Your children will grow up thinking it’s normal to be masked behind a cloth, criminals will run the streets, and you will be told when you are allowed to work and see your friends and family.

Move out of blue states.

Cheers

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join