It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I've been watching all day for an executive order or something in writing for the federal employee vaccine mandate. Nothing yet. You don't make a statement like that half-baked. Something is up.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
FLASHBACK: Last year, Nancy Pelosi said the federal government "cannot require someone to be vaccinated," saying "it's a matter of privacy."
twitter.com...

The Government is gas lighting and attempting to use citizen enforcement on the un-vaxxed because they know they have absolutely no way of following through with their gestapo posturing.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Anyone remember this character, Cyrus A Parsa, The A.I. Organization

Bioweapon Staged As Accident.

@CyrusAParsa1

The Parsa Files (December 8, 2020 was last Q drop).

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
OR dear Jill could be having a neurological/circulatory reaction to the jab?
Not impossible! Would explain the "Shouldn't be there in her foot" no?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Someone on here de-bunked it as being Air skiers or something to that effect. When I looked at it on a bigger screen I could see that they were parasails but on my little laptop that night it looked like a ufo.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994
www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Lots of hitler stuff ^^

This just keeps getting more weird

I am way behind and haven’t read your link yet, but it has crossed my mind in a casual way on occasion that ever since Operation Paperclip the deep state could essentially be the Nazis gone underground with a tweak in tactics.

The interests seem to be much the same.

Taking over the world
A secret connection to aliens
An obsession with advanced tech
An obsession with genetics and eugenics
Creating a superior race
An underlying interest in the occult
An interest in ancient religion and mythology
Genocide and population reduction
Utilization of slave labor
Hidden underground bases
Authoritarian political control
Punishing opposition
Rounding up dissidents into camps
Indoctrination of children
Having neighbor turn against neighbor and report any noncompliance
Suppression of free speech
Raising the party doctrine to a status of being unquestionable

It also occurs to me that the current US regime’s leftist doctrine and superficial political correctness has absolutely nothing to do with a belief in the equality of people. It is 100% a means to an end, to weaken strong countries and consolidate power for themselves. It’s a tool that masquerades as social justice but once their power is absolute, and we have become a dependent slave class, we will see how little they really believe us to be equal.
edit on 7/30/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/30/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Good point Cranky! They will NEVER let go of the control!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Was lucky today and found the liquid injectable. Just wanted it as a backup. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The behavior of viruses has been well understood since 1840, when William Farr documented the herd immunity curve for the British government.
Gaslighting herd immunity

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
I think a vaccine many years ago must have negatively impact the Frontal Lobe of the brain and your example is more proof of that.....LOL.

neurotray.com...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: correction of link

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Infrastructure bust.

Sorry NYPravda link but the have decent graphic The Infrastructure Plan: What’s In and What’s Out

But the bipartisan deal is less than a quarter the size of the $2.6 trillion plan that President Biden proposed in March, which included $2.2 trillion in spending and around $400 billion in tax credits. It’s also significantly smaller than the counteroffer the White House proposed in May, which scaled back spending by $500 billion, and it leaves out many of the Democrats’ biggest ambitions.

Just because...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Long time readers of this thread dread two things in equal measure, anal swabs for The Rona and another edition of Q related "meme or not a meme."

This edition is a bit thin, as it was put together by "Scientists" and "Experts."

and....

and until next week, remember this is not a meme but a fact.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Right Honorable Joe Biden, Commander in Chief of the largest military in the world (but not space force), 81 million votes, over 150 years in government...

Clip of Joe Being Told to Wipe His Chin

Remember kids: at least no more mean tweets.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This edition is a bit thin, as it was put together by "Scientists" and "Experts."

So Fauci put this together for you? Wow! You deserve a variant named after you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to scare you all with the SARS Corona Type 2 Cranky Variant. Please mask up and get anal swabbed regularly. Remember if Fauci said it, then there's a variant of it.

Also is that Baptismal picture real? How do they get away with that in California, that pink squirt gun has to have more than ten squirts in it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I had a vaccine epiphany. A vacciphany, if you will. The federal vaccine mandate could start with elected officials and political appointees, followed by Senior Executives, and down the ranks by grade level. All vaccines will be administered by a pool of individuals that are unvaccinated and never intend to be vaccinated. The individuals injecting the vaccine will be chosen at random from the pool and hooded to protect their identities, and each individual being vaccinated will receive a portion of the vaccination from five separate people, and one person administering only saline (six total people). Vaccination will be video recorded in front of a group of citizens representing each state, and tests will be performed at location to verifying the identity of the individual(s) being vaccinated, to include stripping down to only underwear. Individuals will verify their intent to be vaccinated prior to the event, and submit to random collection by the military for vaccination. No authority will be given to move down from elected officials on down the ranks until that entire level of government has been vaccinated. As soon as there is a break in the chain, the whole process is stopped indefinitely.
edit on CpmFridayAmerica/Chicago30b5Friday2021-07-30T16:51:27-05:0004 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust
OR dear Jill could be having a neurological/circulatory reaction to the jab?
Not impossible! Would explain the "Shouldn't be there in her foot" no?
Rainbows
Jane

Indeed. It is curious the lack of interest and chatter regarding this strange incident with Jill Biden.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't know what to say. I just returned from Whole Foods. For those that don't recognize it , it is an organic grocery store nick named "Whole Paycheck" if you get my drift.
The masked, the walking zombies are back. If it was one or two I would say ok but this is in force. And the terror in their eyes because I am unmasked.
This is not good.
Meanwhile the cashiers aren't masked and we are living in strange times. They were all standing at the front dancing and laughing.Amazon head office had better not hear that the employees were having some fun.
I then had to head to the butcher and the place was deserted so the staff and I had a little chat.
They are young and rooting for a housing crash because there is no possible way to save enough to buy one. In fact they now are working two jobs.

We just cannot let this happen again.

But people are fighting back. Flags are being erectly proudly displaying "Trump Won!" The message is getting out! One way or another they cannot keep the truth away from us all.
I need to get one but not a made in Chyna one.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: Clean up

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I couldn't find the post I remembered about the Caduceus but I did find these two:

Skyfloating and Tigertatzen - part 5 - Baphomet and the Pope using Caduceus symbology

Oops... the second one has now disappeared from my search! It had more on caduceus symbology rather than Pelosi.
Have to say that the site search has been one of the biggest negatives in terms of being able to reference old posts!

I'm sorry my memory is so bad. It was discussed. The question of what it is was answered I believe. And it wasn't a Caduceus. I think it was some symbol of her exalted status as Speaker Of The House that she likes to flaunt.

But I could be mistaken.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re : mobile.twitter.com...

If you notice, senile dementia Joe put the booger, or whatever was stuck to his chin, in his mouth to get rid of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Her majesty wears a broach that looks like the hypocratic staff with the two snakes intertwined. Rel was clarifying that there are some other meanings as well. The U.S. staff is different from other countries and rather than emphasizing medical it is about protecting thieves. The short version.
Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Based perspective on Forced Vaccinations...

twitter.com...

Meanwhile, eat more pineapple...

Bromelain Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Infection in VeroE6 Cells

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join