It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"When i was human" 

edit on 7302021 by MetalThunder because: Classic flashback

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
PM for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So here is an odd "keystone" addition.

Internment and Resettlement Operations Manual

POLICE INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS

I really didn't read either of these huge manuals from 2010. But man are there a lot of these sorts of things floating around and how can anyone be up on any of this is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2021 by guidedbyblake because: deleted

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
PM for you.

Didn't arrive, I didn't attend this weeks meeting of "save the PM system" so it closed like the post office.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This edition is a bit thin, as it was put together by "Scientists" and "Experts."

So Fauci put this together for you? Wow! You deserve a variant named after you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to scare you all with the SARS Corona Type 2 Cranky Variant. Please mask up and get anal swabbed regularly. Remember if Fauci said it, then there's a variant of it.

Also is that Baptismal picture real? How do they get away with that in California, that pink squirt gun has to have more than ten squirts in it.

The Baptismal photo was a gag.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I made this meme back in March. How well did I do?

I have been saying this day in and day out for as long as I can remember. The biggest mistake the human population makes is thinking/believing those are charge are just like them. Your entire life will transform when you picture Pelosi, Trudeau, Johnson, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Fauxci and the rest as the Xenomorph alien = see them for WHAT they really are.

Then try and rationalize with it, bargain with it, show it reason.

Then and only then will you understand - they are NOT like you in any, way, shape or form and their goals are in direct opposition with yours. If you are love, compassion, caring, understanding then they are (in a polarity reality) the total and complete opposite of that = they must be so you can define the love, compassion and caring within.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This edition is a bit thin, as it was put together by "Scientists" and "Experts."

So Fauci put this together for you? Wow! You deserve a variant named after you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to scare you all with the SARS Corona Type 2 Cranky Variant. Please mask up and get anal swabbed regularly. Remember if Fauci said it, then there's a variant of it.

Also is that Baptismal picture real? How do they get away with that in California, that pink squirt gun has to have more than ten squirts in it.

The Baptismal photo was a gag.

Illustrating the point of "meme or not a meme." 5 years ago everyone would have known it was a gag, now, nothing is certain.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2021 by guidedbyblake because: deleted

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Something I ran across as curiously interesting...

Senate Hearing 107-124

Dr. Joshua Lederberg (age 14) - At the 42nd Annual Convention of the Zionist Organization of America, NYC June 25, 1939.

Super Large @NIH National Library of Medicine

That old photo reminds me of the framed photo in the movie, The Shining.

President Clinton chairing White House conference on bioterrorism, January 1999. Lederberg is fifth from the left at the table.
Source: NIH

Joshua Lederberg, ForMemRS (May 23, 1925 – February 2, 2008) was an American molecular biologist known for his work in microbial genetics, artificial intelligence, and the United States space program. He was 33 years old when he won the 1958 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering that bacteria can mate and exchange genes (bacterial conjugation).

In addition to his contributions to biology, Lederberg did extensive research in artificial intelligence. This included work in the NASA experimental programs seeking life on Mars and the chemistry expert system Dendral.
Dendral is an acronym of the term "Dendritic Algorithm".

Given all the bio-warfare/geneticists crowd of White House & Pentagon meetings in late 90's right up to 9/11 makes me wonder if the original plan was intended to be a Bio-911 attack. Anthrax attack letters just weeks after 9/11.

Joshua Lederberg with David Rockefeller:

Dr. Lederberg served under 6 presidents. He served on President John F. Kennedy's White House transition team as a consultant on health care policy. Dr. Lederberg's most notable discovery was on the ability to modify the human genome using bacteria. Perhaps was the start of the greatest threat today and driving much of the national policy on Biodefense. Lederberg was also the president of Rockefeller Institute.
Letter from John F. Kennedy to Joshua Lederberg

U.S. President George W. Bush awards Joshua Lederberg the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his lifetime of achievement in science in the East Room of the White House on December 15, 2006.

Science and the Public Interest

The Joshua Lederberg Papers

Letters from Joshua Lederberg to Anthony Fauci

Keynote speakers at the inaugural International Conference on Emerging Infectious Diseases in Atlanta, March 8–11, 1998. Left to right: Anthony Fauci, David Heymann, Joshua Lederberg, Claire Broome, James Hughes, Guthrie Birkhead, D. Peter Drotman. CDC

Re port on the President: [Dr. Joshua Lederberg] - Spring 1990, Rockefeller University Research Profiles.

Presentation on theme: "Fundamental of Biotechnology"

Joshua Lederberg - Nobel Banquet at the Golden Hall of the Stockholm City Hall on 10 December 1958.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I did this search many months ago and, lo and behold, it remains: the description of a "virus" from LiveScience.com:

Viruses are microscopic parasites, generally much smaller than bacteria. They lack the capacity to thrive and reproduce outside of a host body.

www.livescience.com...

originally posted by: RookQueen
You are absolutely right! I can remember back in the day when people talked about voting for Democrats because Republicans are all owned by the oil companies. I think that was because they were brainwashed to think way. If you pointed out to them that Democrats were heavily invested in Big Pharma and that was much more dangerous they were dumbfounded by it. Anyway, I just wondered if ivermectin worked because your body sees the virus as a parasite or is the virus a parasit that carries the spike protein? Isn't it used in combination with hydroxy?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Matt Gaetz has implied on the House floor that our own Government was behind the Jan 6 "insurrection."

He is demanding the release of 14,000 hours of tape of the incident.

Rep. Matt Gaetz: “…the 14,000 hours of tape could also show us who was animating that violence. Whether they were connected in any way, directed any way – by federal agencies. It raises great suspicion that we are unable to get access to this information as members of Congress.”

Gateway with the article + video.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
ed it on 30-7-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anyone catch this?

Minnesota woman beheaded in broad daylight, allegedly by boyfriend

A 55-year-old woman was beheaded in broad daylight near Minneapolis on Wednesday, and her abusive boyfriend was arrested for the killing, reports said.

Thayer worked at the Dollar Tree and My Pillow,...

Friends remembered Thayer, a Cuban immigrant...

Unrelated.

Nancy Pelosi will not mandate lawmakers to get COVID vaccines

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced she won’t implement a mandate for lawmakers to get vaccinated during a press conference Thursday, saying all she can do is “hope that science would guide them to protect themselves.”

Pewblick, "we'll shame you until you kill yourself or get the jab" but "for us not so much."

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Chyna would love to see Africa depopulated. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
Thank you Bliss. I had not read or heard this regarding viruses.
I had a friend who started giving children anti-parasitics one year and everyone laughed at him for doing it. I do not know if he only gave it to them the one year or not, but those were the healthiest kids I have ever known.
I am learning a lot on here....if only I can remember it all.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Interesting plot twist here...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Russian hackers behind the massive SolarWinds cyberespionage campaign broke into the email accounts some of the most prominent federal prosecutors’ offices around the country last year, the Justice Department said Friday.

The department said 80% of Microsoft email accounts used by employees in the four U.S. attorney offices in New York were breached. All told, the Justice Department said 27 U.S. Attorney offices had at least one employee’s email account compromised during the hacking campaign.

The Justice Department said in a statement that it believes the accounts were compromised from May 7 to Dec. 27, 2020. Such a timeframe is notable because the SolarWinds campaign, which infiltrated dozens of private-sector companies and think tanks as well as at least nine U.S. government agencies, was first discovered and publicized in mid-December.

Of course, whenever I read anything that the Russians supposedly did I just substitute the word "Russia" for the word "CIA." I wonder why the CIA would have hacked a bunch of Federal prosecutors. 😂

Jennifer Rodgers, a lecturer at Columbia Law School, said office emails frequently contained all sorts of sensitive information, including case strategy discussions and names of confidential informants, when she was a federal prosecutor in New York.

The list of affected offices include several large and high-profile ones like those in Los Angeles, Miami, Washington and the Eastern District of Virginia.

The Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, where large numbers of staff were hit, handle some of the most prominent prosecutors in the country.

“New York is the financial center of the world and those districts are particularly well known for investigating and prosecuting white-collar crimes and other cases, including investigating people close to the former president,” said Bruce Green, a professor at Fordham Law School and a former prosecutor in the Southern District

Aha, so that's the angle they're trying to play at here. They're about to try and tell us that they've been investigating Trump and the Russians are interfering with their investigations in an attempt to help Trump thwart justice.

apnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Does anyone on here that is also on telegram follow Constitution Cowboy? He has posited a video taking about Cyna being broke. I cannot share it or I would. For those who don't know him, I believe he is connected to General Flynn. He was introduced on telegram a couple of weeks ago by Seth Keshel who has been helping with some of the investigations of the voting machines and who I think served under Flynn. He has a few videos that might me helpful.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
File under "Law of unintended consequences of an experimental Graphene Based Gene Therapy Injection?"

Be careful with MRIs if you're vaccinated!

Well, MRI, apart from having an incredible strength in terms of the electromagnetic field measured in Gauss it generates, Now you're going to watch it. I'm going to show you a video so you can have an idea. The MRI touches a wide range of the electromagnetic spectrum. Therefore, it's very likely that it excites that material called graphene oxide, which has been introduced into their bodies by various means, the most invasive being inoculation. The so-called 'vaccine'.

So, in that sense, you know that graphene is excited —electronically speaking— because it has an absorption band in a considerable part of the EM spectrum. And we're going to see it today as well. When excited, it causes an increase in the toxicity of graphene oxide because it converts it into reduced graphene oxide. It increases oxidative stress, generates cytokine storms, the collapse of the immune system, and everything that you already know.

Then, when these people do not die —from what we have been told, there have been several deaths—, they become very ill. It's even very difficult to recover them and bring them forward.

One has to ask if her problem isn't a result of the jab...

Simone Biles shares new Olympic training videos, says mind and body ‘not in sync’

She refers to the phenomenon – a mental block that causes her to lose awareness of her position midair – as “the twisties,” USA Today reported.

“No, this was not happening before I left the USA,” Biles continued in her post. “It randomly started happening after prelims competition the VERY next morning. By that time, NO, an alternate was not allowed to be placed in my position for you ‘know it alls.’”

In addition, Biles answered fans’ questions about “the twisties,” saying that while she’s had them before on vault and floor, she’s never experienced them on all four apparatuses like she is now.

Long term problem. Medico's will treat symptoms by trying to cover them up. So far I have heard they all, to a person, will use every single excuse possible to avoid tying the systemic breakdown to the jab. Which means, by definition, the problem will set in deeply, creating depression, stress and more symptoms as they compound the problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Saudi textbook features image of Yoda with King Faisal

Rare Cuneiform Tablet Bearing Portion of Epic of Gilgamesh Forfeited to United States

Auction House Sold the “Gilgamesh Dream Tablet” to Hobby Lobby Using a False Provenance

The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York ordered the forfeiture of a rare cuneiform tablet bearing a portion of the epic of Gilgamesh, a Sumerian poem considered one of the world’s oldest works of literature.

Known as the Gilgamesh Dream Tablet, it originated in the area of modern-day Iraq and entered the United States contrary to federal law. An international auction house (the Auction House) later sold the tablet to Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. (Hobby Lobby), a prominent arts-and-crafts retailer based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, for display at the Museum of the Bible (the Museum). Law enforcement agents seized the tablet from the Museum in September 2019.

"Thwarting trade in smuggled goods"

Quite the Epic... of Gilgamesh.

Hobby Lobby has a pattern...

Hobby Lobby to Return Ancient Artifacts Believed Stolen From Iraq (2017)

The arts-and-craft retailer will pay $3 million and surrender 5,500 artifacts it acquired from dealers in Israel and the U.A.E. to build a collection related to the Bible.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The CDC director is now informing us that with masks and vaccines we can stop the Delta variant in two weeks.

Jesus, we gotta get off this ride you guys. Let me know when the two weeks to flatten the curve ends.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join