It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I can't see them ever coming out and saying they don't work. Actually, that could be why they are forcing it so hard right now.

This was put out 30 mins ago, I haven't read through it yet.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 30-7-2021 by timewarpedbrain7 because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

All authors have completed and submitted the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors form for disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
disclosed

eta
I would use the word discovered instead of disclosed.
edit on (7/30/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7

I can't see them ever coming out and saying they don't work. Actually, that could be why they are forcing it so hard right now.

www.cdc.gov...

The subtle unseen issue with this is the CDC is now in charge of all doctors and by default humans. Used to be a doctor would treat each patient as unique, now they are just cattle in a field, every one gets the same CDC treatment regardless.

Average person "oh, all these top down control things will go away when the pandemic is over" says the guy who takes off his shoes at the airport but doesn't know why.

edit on 30-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I remember a Ku post showing President Trump smiling while he is playing a violin.
First thought at the time was Nero fiddling while Rome burned.
But he was not fiddling, he was playing a violin!

If this is correct that would lead into the Violin Plot.
Say what?
A violin plot, seriously can't make this up, is all about data analytics. Consider it a form of advanced graphic data.
Music to Trump's ears and it is proof, solid, proof.

Back to the NIH library published documents there is one "Using Ivermectin against parasitic infection have significant decreased incidence of Covid-19.
High ho, high ho, back to Africa we go:
Examining the 3 violin plot graphics of African countries comparison between 3 different levels of Ivermectin use.
One group represents countries that were enrolled in the WHO mass Ivermectin project, the second group were countries that used some type of hybrid and the third group used nothing.

Well that violin PLOT shows the whole PLOT > The countries that had the Ivermectin were significantly protected from the virus and not by a small amount either.
The ones that had a hybrid were somewhat protected and the others just a mess.

We have had this information for a long time now. It has been concealed deliberately to promote an agenda.
And just scroll down the study and you will see...

"Scientific image sleuth faces legal action for criticizing research paper June 2021."

A veiled threat...Well I am not criticizing any research paper. I am 100% in support and cheer for the good guys, the scientists, the truthful, honest ones!

And Google can stop offering me rewards for 1 billion researched articles and monetary awards.
Also Google can stop offering me special added security features.
Over Target!
www.worldometers.info...?database
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
The different studies can be found by going to the linked articles.www.afro.who.int...>news>death-announcenent
partnershipclusters.who.int...>partners un agencies

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I'm sure they used the word they chose for a reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Clip

I've contended that these people like Hank Tip Over Johnson and Al Racist Green are effing dumb as rocks. Notice how this woman being asked the questions just doesn't get it. She's a repeater, not a thinker. She is totally lost and she'll walk from that table and say "voter ID is racist" ten seconds after this schooling. They are idiots, that is why they are in positions of power, exactly why.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

COVID-19 vaccination remains the most effective means to achieve control of the pandemic.

Doesn't look like they're backing down.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

Quite the damning report on the effectiveness of the vaccines. Cases increased 300%....that means it isn't working....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Dr. Malone: "This Is Precisely What One Would See if Antibody Dependent Enhancement Was Happening"

"The escaped mutants... are mostly like developing in the people that have been vaccinated, not in the unvaccinated."

"The gov't is obfuscating what is happening here, what seems to be rolling out here is the Worst case scenario."

"The vaccine in the waning phase is causing the virus to replicate more efficently..ADE."

"If the data are consistent with ADE we have to stop the vaccine campaign."

Via: Bannons War Room

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My guess is they will spin it into a blaming of the unvaxed. It won't have to make sense considering the level of non-thinking going on now.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just had someone send me this - I don't use CNN so glad they did.

cdc update

Looking like the vax doesn't work against delta
edit on 30-7-2021 by timewarpedbrain7 because: fix link

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

My guess is they will spin it into a blaming of the unvaxed. It won't have to make sense considering the level of non-thinking going on now.

Cheers

They can't if the vaxxed are getting sick. The vaxxed will turn and ask why they are getting sick....and then go get their booster shots.....LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's amazing the situation we are all in now. I was talking to someone who got the jab. He and his wife actually talked about the possibility it would make them sterile, and they decided they were ok with that and got it to protect their toddler. The "logic" used just makes my head hurt.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

They can't if the vaxxed are getting sick. The vaxxed will turn and ask why they are getting sick....and then go get their booster shots.....LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
An understated, but elegant dignity going on here.

[url=https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-mexico-house-majority-leader-under-criminal-investigation-racketeering-money-laundering_3925042.html]Story[/url ]

edit on 30-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Dr. Malone: "This Is Precisely What One Would See if Antibody Dependent Enhancement Was Happening"

"The escaped mutants... are mostly like developing in the people that have been vaccinated, not in the unvaccinated."

"The gov't is obfuscating what is happening here, what seems to be rolling out here is the Worst case scenario."

"The vaccine in the waning phase is causing the virus to replicate more efficently..ADE."

"If the data are consistent with ADE we have to stop the vaccine campaign."

Via: Bannons War Room

Karen Kingston points out the Graphene Oxide makes "the" virus shielded by an iron dome.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In a twist of galactic irony are those who took the ExperImental Gene Therapy Injection now subject to masks to actually protect those so called "unvaxxed?"

I wear the mask for seconds at a time, as I cannot deal with the shame and humiliation it reflects, and ONLY when not doing it brings me grief from the ignorant. I'm beginning to think I might have to see it as a shield at this point. It was useless before, but hell with all those prion/spike super proteins maybe a fig leaf is better then nothing.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
Doubtful. Maybe if she has diabetes and/or peripheral neuropathy and can't feel her feet. Otherwise, if you feel something in your foot, are 70 years old, and have access to the best medical care of anyone in the unfree world, you would immediately lay back, prop your foot up, and let someone service you.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
Will we be seeing First Lady JILL BIDEN in a BOOT of some kind?

She had successful FOOT SURGERY yesterday to remove a "mystery object".

news.yahoo.com...

Is Jill a boozer like Nancy Pelosi? Something happened to her in Hawaii, it sounds like.

So Jill Biden walked around for days with "mysterious debris" in her foot.

people.com...

Is this scenario possible?

That's what I thought. Maybe Jill was drunk on the flight home and stepped on something. Or, her and Joe are punished by their handlers by having things done to their feet. (Instead of the Black Eye) With the Biden's, NOTHING is as it seems.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did Donna Brazil change her name and become a New Mexico official?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
FLASHBACK: Last year, Nancy Pelosi said the federal government "cannot require someone to be vaccinated," saying "it's a matter of privacy."
twitter.com...

The Government is gas lighting and attempting to use citizen enforcement on the un-vaxxed because they know they have absolutely no way of following through with their gestapo posturing.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Just had someone send me this - I don't use CNN so glad they did.

cdc update

Looking like the vax doesn't work against delta

It's Trump's fault! In 3 days, the Biden Admin will miraculously have a VAX for the Delta variant. (It will trigger a new variant, but that's a minor distraction, lol.)

The main goal is a WIN for Biden. (So far he's 0 for 5 with admin initiatives.)
edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join