It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sooo audits…. Yeah yeah yeah but trumps vaccine blah blah terrible but yeah…

…who really cares about the audits…

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey did you see this?

Rand Paul sends official criminal referral on Anthony Fauci to DOJ

"I write to urge the United States Department of Justice to open an investigation into testimony made to the United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions by Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on May 11, 2021," Paul wrote.

"He's lying about whether or not he funded gain-of-function research, and yes, he should be punished," Paul told Fox News on Saturday.

Attorney General Merrick Garland can approve or deny the referral, which only requests the investigation.

It's good to see, but with the DOJ quashing audits (can they do that?) and supporting vaccine mandates, Lady Justice seems to be in hiding...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994
There's a great thread, as well as top notch OP hosting on that ....
That's why we are seeing Panic increasing

ATS thread

edit on 7292021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

Re the ivermectin
Ymmv , but I'm telling you

Avoid the paste, equine tubes....can make you ill if too much...look into it... Dosage is everything and more controllable in injectable form but orally injested mixed with fruit juice --- ETA just to be clear
.... For cattle ....

But heck if you need a hail Mary ...who could blame anyone. ...

edit on 7292021 by MetalThunder because: Stay SAFE

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

…who really cares about the audits…

~ Standing with hand raised high ~

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "DUH,,,"

Thread

Only 1 of MANY.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I bought some too while it's on the shelf.....just in case. Don't you find it strange that a de-wormer works on rona? I'm not doubting that it works but anti-parasitic makes me curious.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I bought some too while it's on the shelf.....just in case. Don't you find it strange that a de-wormer works on rona? I'm not doubting that it works but anti-parasitic makes me curious.

Try not to think of what it was "approved" for = patent, and think in terms of resolving the imbalance. Often the approvals are done to avoid tight markets or where approval is easier, not because it is exclusively good for X.

Who cares if liberal tears resolve the matter, the issue is the resolution. The med industry in the biggest anything in the world, employer, money spent, money earned, lobbyists, biggest control system and there is reason. Part of that reason is the idea that things are specific, rather then effective, which allows for control/patenting.

Really, consider that. The health of the individual depends on a company being able to patent, own, control, sell something and not humankind's health.

Remember the med industry is only allowed to treat, they cannot sell cures as it is illegal.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good to know.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, the paste sounds awful.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Honorable Jerrold Nadler dining without a mask. Of course that is not his most egregious offense, that goes to him reading a newspaper.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That stuff sounds like it could remove the cdc off your back

A reply to RookQueen.
edit on 29-7-2021 by Robbo2006 because: Filled in reply to, automated internet sucks these days.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
Yes it sure does!
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You are absolutely right! I can remember back in the day when people talked about voting for Democrats because Republicans are all owned by the oil companies. I think that was because they were brainwashed to think way. If you pointed out to them that Democrats were heavily invested in Big Pharma and that was much more dangerous they were dumbfounded by it. Anyway, I just wondered if ivermectin worked because your body sees the virus as a parasite or is the virus a parasit that carries the spike protein? Isn't it used in combination with hydroxy?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There is a new Mr. P video on telegram. I am unable to share it but maybe someone else can. It's very bright but you can make out a hand reaching for a gavel.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Honorable.....now that's fuuunnnyyy. This dude is just a strange person all the way around. There's a lot of that on the left it seems.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Short and to the point.......If you try to force the vax on him, he will kill you. Lol

t.me/DonaldTrumpJrInfo

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Thank You for that information dragonlover12, I will pass it onto my friend and update when I know more. The effects are going to continue to skyrocket until people stop and question more. She's looking into Zeolite, will see how well it works.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Love your posts, always succinct and to the point.
Australia has rolled out the military to enforce lockdown in Sydney. UK rolled them out to go door to door to test people and encourage people to take the jab a while back.
I think we can forget the military being on 'us the people's side'.
Sorry if this link has already been posted, catching up from page 141.
Australia roll out military to enforce lockdown in Sydney

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
DECODE of Mr Pool 12 second video of gavel being struck 3 times, posted at 04:50 UTC, Jul 30th:

Bigger

1) The video is an edited version of the youtube below but has been converted from DARK to LIGHT:

2) Several posts include HAMMER and variously point to:
a) Pics of Hussein with AK47 cause NET shutdown,
b) Watch NEWS today, tomorrow, next week,
c) The Great Awakening,. Fight, Fight, Fight.
d) HUBER
e) Will SESSIONS drop the HAMMER

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Will we be seeing First Lady JILL BIDEN in a BOOT of some kind?

She had successful FOOT SURGERY yesterday to remove a "mystery object".

news.yahoo.com...

Is Jill a boozer like Nancy Pelosi? Something happened to her in Hawaii, it sounds like.

edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join