It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I thought of that too, but our local farm supply stores mysteriously no longer have tablets. Only injection and dip. Someone earlier mentioned Zeolite and Suramin. Researching the Suramin led me to Pine Needle tea or tincture. Still checking around. I am not taking the vaccine and most of my family is not planning on it either, but we are aware that some people get very sick and die hence trying to keep our immune systems up and have a back up plan.
edit on 29-7-2021 by GAPeach3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2021 by GAPeach3 because: Misspelled up

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally
Prayers for your friend. This is so wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Mix 1 ml injectable with fruit juice in a glass and drink (tastes nasty alone) Once per day , 2 days does the trick... Per a family friend who was told by a MD .. And it worked wonders... Live in the country ... Find a cattle farmer , they always have it

edit on 7292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RookQueen

It's like when you're having a lucid dream and you feel like you have "the answers", but as soon as you wake up you can literally feel them slipping away. 😂

Sometimes the answer is a state of mind and there is nothing to hold onto.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: xuenchen

If they're planning on doing that it would explain why the Wall Street Journal is calling out the FDA.

It won't work trying to pin it on Trump though. He gave us the damn cure for the virus immediately. HCQ and azithromycin. It was the asshats at the CDC that pooed on that and forced these vaccines down our throats.

And this - which oddly, is APPROVED(!!!):

Remdesivir is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized adult and pediatric patients (aged ≥12 years and weighing ≥40 kg). It is also available through an FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized pediatric patients weighing 3.5 kg to 40 kg or aged below 12 years and weighing ≥3.5 kg. Remdesivir should be administered in a hospital or a health care setting that can provide a similar level of care to an inpatient hospital.

www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov...

edit on 7/29/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/29/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
File under "DUH,,,"

Thread

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Get ready to hear about antibody dependent enhancement. Word is that there is an NIH whistleblower set to come forward to confirm that the CDC is afraid we are seeing antibody dependent enhancement happening with the Covid vaccines. This would explain why vaccinated people seem to carry such a high viral load even if they are asymptomatic. This would also be why there is such a mad rush to get everyone vaccinated. It's because the only way to cover up this crime would be to make sure everyone is vaccinated so people cannot plainly see that the unvaccinated people are doing fine while those who are vaccinated are getting sick.

ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response.

www.chop.edu...
edit on 29-7-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Again, apologize for the sort of hit and run and if this was covered in here. Maybe something in the vaccine you can pass on to your children, if it alters your DNA in some manner, to be more compliant and willing to follow ze orders? Sort of been a theory of mine anyways with vaccines to begin with. Now they're testing or close to perfecting to just passing it along in DNA? Add in the indoctrination stations (schooling), constant media barrage, etc. and SHAZAM! 1000% willing zombie slave ..with a smile?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

This is so wrong. It feels like a pincher maneuver. They are coming at us from all sides.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Huh, imagine that! Did you catch the vid in comments... Taliban meeting with the CCP?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think the information from the cdc has been leaked and this is correct. I'll post if I find it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Again, apologize for the sort of hit and run and if this was covered in here. Maybe something in the vaccine you can pass on to your children, if it alters your DNA in some manner, to be more compliant and willing to follow ze orders? Sort of been a theory of mine anyways with vaccines to begin with. Now they're testing or close to perfecting to just passing it along in DNA? Add in the indoctrination stations (schooling), constant media barrage, etc. and SHAZAM! 1000% willing zombie slave ..with a smile?

It does.

An alleged insider "cody snodgrass" contended the Murrah building bombing was to cover up the Gulf War Syndrome jab issues. He contended the evidence was in the building including the hand me down effect from the experimental jab. He said he was offered the job to blow up the evidence for the case residing there.

A departed member here Justvn contends her health, and demise was due to hand me down Agent Orange. RIP JVN.

Interesting add, Whitney Webb contends that very same jab that was determined to be garbage was resurrected by the FF "anthrax attack" after 911, which wasn't an attack at all but a marketing campaign for the manufacturer to save the contract.

DNA codes are handed down, both the good and the bad, though lately it sure seems like a lot of the bad has been forced on us. Now The Rona Gene Therapy Injection.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Huh, imagine that! Did you catch the vid in comments... Taliban meeting with the CCP?

twitter.com...

Some posted the pic under the "watch the water" heading, as it resembled the NK Q pic.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

My friend in Florida had to call everywhere to find a prescriber that would write the script for ivermectin. She finally found one. Then went days searching for a pharmacy to fill it. She finally found one today. The gave her 3/4 her script. Her boyfriend is in ICU. She was calling today to demand they treat him with ivermectin and if not she will move him to another hospital. I’m waiting fir a call from her now with his status and an update.
Prayers.

I pray they capitulate and allow the cure to be administered.

Sounds like we have a flash point here for the good people to finally push back and arrest these lying Fascists pushing vaccines against the Nuremburg code.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3

I thought of that too, but our local farm supply stores mysteriously no longer have tablets. Only injection and dip. Someone earlier mentioned Zeolite and Suramin. Researching the Suramin led me to Pine Needle tea or tincture. Still checking around. I am not taking the vaccine and most of my family is not planning on it either, but we are aware that some people get very sick and die hence trying to keep our immune systems up and have a back up plan.
Do they give you a way to inject the horse?

If so just squirt it out into something. Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Will check. My niece has horses.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3

Will check. My niece has horses.