It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
That is the one. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Today should be a wild day, y'all. I wonder how the left is going to try and play this CDC report off. I can only see it going a couple of different ways. They're either going to sorta come clean and simply say that the vaccines do not work - end of story, or they're going to say the vaccines don't work, but here is another one to take anyways. Neither option looks good for them and either way, they are going to be losing a lot of followers over this.

One of the things I like to do occasionally is read through the thread titles over at democratic underground to sorta figure out what the other side is thinking. I just checked and there isn't a single thread talking about this CDC report. This tells me that they're afraid of what's coming. Apparently at the end of the CDC report they basically say it's time we accept that Covid isn't going away.

I wish I didn't have to work today.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
The vaccine isn't a vaccine, it's an antidote they were developing alongside whatever the GoF they were doing at Wuhan with US and UK blessing...and money of course.
These places almost always develop an antidote alongside these GoF experiments etc. Some developments of course don't have an antidote and they stay under lock and key.
The C19 was man made, had to have an antidote in case there was a lab leak within the lab, unfortunately this is all they had and called it a vaccine. They already knew there would be mutations when it get's out of the lab....what mutations...they wouldn't know, just that there would be.
That's my view and until proven otherwise I'm sticking to it.
It's an antidote, not a vaccine!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: ZoraD1994

…who really cares about the audits…

~ Standing with hand raised high ~

2nd!

And I have millions of friends that I haven't met yet who think just like me.

ETA

Make that billions. The whole world has people marching with the American Flag and even Trump signs over the NAZI lockdowns.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Here is another instance where private industry is being allowed and encouraged to do the coercion.

The test was required for me to have a medical issue investigated and again for the consequent needed surgery.

My apologies - both for your having to choose between a personal medical decision (to have the procedure done whatever it was) and being forced to undergo a test, and for implying that just because they don't have the lawful authority to force it, that they aren't going to just do it anyway. They've already shown (to anyone with their eyes open) during the last 50 years that they don't care about the law, but man, in the last 10 they've really gotten to where they really don't care about even keeping up a pretense any more, especially in the last 4-5.

Sometimes there can be real actual medical reasons for certain tests prior to any given medical procedure, but a COVID test? That is purely political.

Did they require you to undergo a specific test? I would imagine one option would be to refuse the swab test but agree to the blood antibody test (where they just draw some blood), under certain circumstances, I might decide to do that under protest the same way I submitted to wearing a mask when I needed something in a store and they employed mask natzis. But no one is shoving one of those swabs up my nose.
edit on 30-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: ZoraD1994
…who really cares about the audits…

~ Standing with hand raised high ~

Oh I do too. I was being facetious

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AndreDoLouro

Sorry to hear of your double eviction! Sad way to have to introduce yourself to the thread but welcome!

Was it one of those instances of "Possession is 9/10ths of the Law"?

Have you managed to get some interim stability?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, Rel, I appreciate that. I am not sure it was a possession is 9/10s issue, really. It was a very popular business in Pennsylvania. And despite the shutdowns, the rent didnt stop being due, and finally I couldn't keep up. If I told you the whole story it would shock you. And similar things have happened to other people, I am sure. Yes, i did begin to rebuild stability, but ended up just leaving the state, having lost everything I had there, and then some. Its been a rough 18 months for sure. I think the most evil part of this is how citizens have been pitted against each other in so many ways throughout this pandemic.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
New McAfee video below link is on his telegram as well.........watch the sky and tell me what that is please.

t.me...

HOWLING:
The Arrival 1111.

Ready. . .?

John McAfee

It sure looks to me as though there are at least a couple objects flying around in the sky behind them.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes- Means the world to me and to them! So update on my friend: she started the ivermectin, and after just 2 days dose and being sick for over 2 weeks shes already feeling better than ever. She called the hospital and the doctor on hand wouldnt even consider ivermectin!! She did find a Dr to call it in according to the FLCCC Protocol for hospitalized Covid patients, so at least whenever she can get to him shell have the medication on hand. She’s not opposed to sneaking it in there if she has to. When Q said these people are sick, had no clue how true that was and how sick they’d try to make us in the meantime! 😠

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I get the feeling that the vaccine was deliberately created to basically turn people into living incubators for the virus. That the vaccine itself was another bioweapon.

What would concern me at this point is if they try to roll out another vaccine to fix the first mess. If the vaccine caused an ADE reaction in the body and everyone who took it is walking around with a high viral load despite being asymptomatic. And then the next vaccine causes that viral load to become even more virulent and we have a bunch of people drop dead.
edit on 30-7-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
After all of the reading I have done it seems to me that the 'plan' really ramped up in 2006.
I don't know if we will ever find proof but there is the timing of certain events.
The first really clear starting point where direct evidence exists is with the death of the Director General of the WHO, Dr. Lee Jon-Wook. It is just like my suspicion of the African leaders that were against the vax that met untimely deaths.
He died May 22, 2006. He was only 61 years old.
He led a healthy life style, was physically active and ate healthy. He died of a blood clot in the brain. A Blood Clot!

To be clear Dr. Lee Jon-Wook was a Hero to Africa. He directed the WHO to use $$$ for real aid to help the people rather than for administration. He cared, truly cared for the country and the people.

He also said "Prepare for a pandemic before it is too late." He emphasized that a pandemic would result in economic, social and health destruction.
"HE BROUGHT THE THREAT OF AN INFLUENZA PANDEMIC TO A NEW LEVEL."
He also was urgently asking that countries set up a national pandemic plan.

What did he know, how did he find out and when?

He personally met with George Busch! and Putin invited him to address the G-8 summit in St. Petersburg to address the pandemic issue.
I wonder what would have happened if he had made that address. It may have prevented what we have all lived through to date.
He died in May, TWO months before the summit. He had to be silenced imho because his ethics guided him to do good and he would never have gone along with the plan.

A true crime against humanity!
www.afro.who.int...>news>death-announcement...
who-headquarters-leadership-team...
bbc.com...>world-africa_51720184

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

This www.abovetopsecret.com... thread was started for good reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The next formally elected head of the WHO was Dr. Margaret Chan heralding from Chyna and she led for two terms so had direct experience with the Avian Flu and SARS . What is notable is that the direction of the WHO became much more administrative and she certainly did not go out in the field like Dr. Lee Jon-Wook.
So for this 10 year period we had someone with a direct connection to Chyna where,gasp, the Wuhan Lab of Virology bio weapon leak occured.
I can only speculate but I wonder if she had on-going contact with the lab because it is a bio lab 4, so the most lethal viruses are studied. Would she be aware, and I would think that she should be, what all these high level labs were working on.
They did hold summits where scientists around the world would gather and that is where they established protocol about the level 4 labs and she would have attended since she was the head.
The WHO partners with many different groups and one of them is big pharma.

We really need to look at Africa because this is where it started and will end.

This is where the time warp happens...future proves past.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Everyone has a choice. Don’t let someone else make your choice for you.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: nowayreally

This www.abovetopsecret.com... thread was started for good reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When Biden gave Trump credit for inventing the vaccines yesterday, I knew the administration/handlers had reached a new level of desperation to get everybody jabbed. All the more reason to stay away from these still-experimental vaccines.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Will we be seeing First Lady JILL BIDEN in a BOOT of some kind?

She had successful FOOT SURGERY yesterday to remove a "mystery object".

news.yahoo.com...

Is Jill a boozer like Nancy Pelosi? Something happened to her in Hawaii, it sounds like.

So Jill Biden walked around for days with "mysterious debris" in her foot.

people.com...

Is this scenario possible?

edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Doubtful. Maybe if she has diabetes and/or peripheral neuropathy and can't feel her feet. Otherwise, if you feel something in your foot, are 70 years old, and have access to the best medical care of anyone in the unfree world, you would immediately lay back, prop your foot up, and let someone service you.

Will we be seeing First Lady JILL BIDEN in a BOOT of some kind?

She had successful FOOT SURGERY yesterday to remove a "mystery object".

news.yahoo.com...

Is Jill a boozer like Nancy Pelosi? Something happened to her in Hawaii, it sounds like.

So Jill Biden walked around for days with "mysterious debris" in her foot.

people.com...

Is this scenario possible?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Africa, Africa, Africa...

The testing grounds of Big Pharma, the focus of the WHO.
This was the perfect place to conduct experiments because of the large population, exotic diseases, under educated people and not closely interconnected with the world except for the racism mantra.

And we do have direct evidence that testing was being conducted by big pharma and they even have told us.
Back in the mid 1970's Merk went through the WHO to see if Invermectin could help the people in Africa suffering from River Blindness.
They received approval and wow it worked. The disease was caused by a parasite. They found it also worked for elephantitis.

But what if they royally messed up the agenda???

With this great result the WHO rolled out APOC -African Program for Onchocerciasis control between 1995-2015 and the population in Africa received Invermectin.

Checking in with world meters data base the countries that were in the program have had signifcantly less C-19 cases and deaths. Really? How interesting...

Guess where the study is filed documenting this?

The NIH Library of Medicine which is the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
"Covid-19: The African Enigma" study PMID 33795896.
Note the date - this was filed DECEMBER 30, 2020.
Would have been nice to have shared that information with the rest of us.

The plotters have a big problem because it is obvious that Invermectin works so what to do, what to do...pondering...

Roll out Ebola 2.0 and get NIH approval to fast track another vaccine and start innoculating people in Africa as a preventative vaccine.
So we now have a population receiving vaccines for two different diseases and when people start becoming ill and death numbers climb where does everyone think the blame will be placed.
IMHO I choose door number #1>C-19.
I have posted earlier about the Ebola vax situation.

This is where the past and the future meet the present.
Links for viewing pleasure will be in the next post.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So what other dasterdly articles are in the NIH Library of Medicine.
Oh Looky here.
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYACIN AS A TREATMENT OF COVID-19.
JULY 2020...one year ago!

A french study giving people,suffering from C-19, 600mg hydroxy daily along with Azithro [if needed].
They found that there was significant reduction of the viral load and that people got better faster!
Imagine that.

Add the Azithro :They found that it was significantly more efficient at eliminating the virus.
A combination of the two to treat people who have caught the virus and we have the Invermectin to treat the mass population as a preventative measure.

I am going out on a limb here that the NIH does not have a fiction section.

Another stretch is that clinical studies and information is verified before they post the information.

Another stretch, with the plandemic in full swing wouldn't someone receiving the information and posting it notify our fearless NIH Fauci leader.

One more stretch, he didn't want us to know for certain. By posting it is like the stamp of approval!
Links upcoming

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join