It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reminds me of my stepmother

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you click to join a warning pops up that your ip address is being tracked. No rights granted. We Reserve all rights. ​
Opera has a built in random vpn hopefully it worked.
Scary stuff Did not donate
a reply to: ZoraD1994

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The conflict of interest arises when the politicians accept donations from the same companies who act on their behalf.

Taking corporate money out of political donations is the best fix for this, as well as other related issues.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

They want court hours reduced and the systems clogged. Election fraud gets zero attention.

Isn't the moratorium on residential eviction about to expire? Good luck getting a court date. Fortunately, I was able to pull some strings back in May. Things fell into place nicely.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Wall Street Journal is wanting to know why the FDA is attacking a safe and effective drug. Ivermectin.

Good article to read if you aren't up on this drug's effectiveness against Covid.

www.wsj.com...

Ivermectin is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. Merck has donated four billion doses to prevent river blindness and other diseases in Africa and other places where parasites are common. A group of 10 doctors who call themselves the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance have said ivermectin is “one of the safest, low-cost, and widely available drugs in the history of medicine.”

Ivermectin fights 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. A single dose reduced the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in cells by 99.8% in 24 hours and 99.98% in 48 hours, according to a June 2020 study published in the journal Antiviral Research.

Some 70 clinical trials are evaluating the use of ivermectin for treating Covid-19. The statistically significant evidence suggests that it is safe and works for both treating and preventing the disease.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For 20 minutes today, Joe Biden was able to deliver a very impassioned, forceful, nationally broadcasted plea for everyone to get vaccinated... Apparently even those who have natural antibodies from covid-19 recovery.

For some reason, the controllers want us to get vaccinated against this minimally lethal threat, more than anything else in the world.

It truly blows my mind. I know dozens personally that have tested positive, maybe hundreds....only one has gotten truly sick and he is 10 years old.

I have tested positive, my oldest has tested positive. We both apparently have antibodies....

There is seriously something off.

I'd love to know how North Sentinel Island is doing.....

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Some inside chatter says they're ready to claim the current Vaccines are all bad and not effective !!
Bombshell new discovery !!

Maybe that's why Biden "credited" Trump today !!

Get ready Citizens 😧

This is all planned 😧

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If they're planning on doing that it would explain why the Wall Street Journal is calling out the FDA.

It won't work trying to pin it on Trump though. He gave us the damn cure for the virus immediately. HCQ and azithromycin. It was the asshats at the CDC that pooed on that and forced these vaccines down our throats.
edit on 29-7-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some inside chatter says they're ready to claim the current Vaccines are all bad and not effective !!
Bombshell new discovery !!

Maybe that's why Biden "credited" Trump today !!

Get ready Citizens 😧

This is all planned 😧

This is nuts. Imagine the hurt.

We're in a bind, folks are going to get sick from the jab, then sick from regular sick PLUS the jab. The CDC ghouls will just claim it is "The Rona 13, Jason's Revenge" version, which means more jabs. But breaking the cycle is going to send people into a spin.

Something has to give.

Frankly, the controllers want hell on earth, us eating our own through zombie jabs or mental anguish is fine by them.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

i was evicted. both from my residence and my business. after my business was shut down for almost a year. and the moratorium was still in effect when i was evicted.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Here's a source.

CDC is to announce tomorrow that the vaccines do not work against the "Delta variant."

theconservativetreehouse.com... te-house-credits-trump-with-vaccine-today/

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Here's a source.

CDC is to announce tomorrow that the vaccines do not work against the "Delta variant."

theconservativetreehouse.com... te-house-credits-trump-with-vaccine-today/

Riots and Looting will ensue 🚨

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I'd think that at some point the people are gonna these idiots to get bent.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For them to be withholding this medicine from the population is truly evil. Like you, this is beyond my understanding. I truly believe I had the virus in Jan last year before they started testing for it. Very sick for about 10 days, loss of smell and taste, fever, body aches, difficulty breathing. Went to the Dr.'s twice. The second time because of the breathing issue. Along with antibiotics they prescribed a breathing treatment machine. I was already loading up on chicken soup and Vit C&D along with Zinc. I got better and haven't been sick since. Would be nice to have some Ivermectin in the med cabinet. Good luck getting a Dr to prescribe it.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

“to explore how churches can “go further farther on Facebook.””

That’s an odd turn of phrase.

F F F

Unless my fingers lie, F is the sixth letter of the alphabet.

F F F = 6 6 6

Translates as “to explore how churches can go 6 6 6.”

Surely just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Pfizer raises 2021 revenue guidance from $26b to $33.5b, plus encouraging booster shots. Very reminiscent of the opioid scandal: Short-term "solution" that intentionally creates long term addicts.

In slides posted Wednesday alongside its earnings report, Pfizer said it could potentially file for an emergency use authorization for a booster dose with the FDA as early as August. It expects to begin clinical studies testing its delta variant vaccine in the same month.

LOL!!

twitter.com...
edit on 29-7-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

I don't recommend anyone else do what I do because I am not a doctor, but I intend to take 25mgs of the stuff you can buy at Tractor Supply if I catch the vid.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

My friend in Florida had to call everywhere to find a prescriber that would write the script for ivermectin. She finally found one. Then went days searching for a pharmacy to fill it. She finally found one today. The gave her 3/4 her script. Her boyfriend is in ICU. She was calling today to demand they treat him with ivermectin and if not she will move him to another hospital. I’m waiting fir a call from her now with his status and an update.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Prayers for your friends. Let us know how that goes.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join