It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A "Smoking Gun" for today:
SGS...Standard Global Systems...which is the global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification.
One division is Vaccine and biologic testing.

Digging around there is no indication that the current three vaccines approved have submitted their vaccines for inspection and so they have not been certified. One argument would be it was all rushed and they have received emergency authorization

But...
WHY HAVE THEY NOT SUBMITTED IT AT ALL???
A year and a half into this and this important step has not been taken.

OR...
What if they did submit the vaccines and the results could not be certified. Now that is really disturbing!

If...they did submit the vaccines for testing why don't they release the results. No reason not to unless...
Neither prospect is good.

SGS places their SGS stamp of approval on products that they certify and that is highly valued.There is no way they would destroy their reputation.
Looking at their stock price on the Swiss stock exchange it is over Euro 2000, so this is a big deal.

However...
Italian biotech company Reithera has submitted their vaccine product to SGS to have the vaccine tested at each key stage of the vaccine production. They have successfully completed stage 2 trials.
They even made a joint announcement on June 2, 2020 so this has been on-going. Why have we not heard about this? Instead all we have heard is amplified hysteria.

There is much more to the story.
Lots of links at the end for everyone's viewing pleasure.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wine mixer sounds like fun, but after the last couple of years, I fear everyone would think ill of me after I, of necessity, consumed all of the dry reds from Spain, Italy, and France ...

🍷

Cheers

Better you than us. I say good riddance Those dry ones make my mouth pucker like when I eat an under ripe persimmon. Throw in their pricey and I have all I need to know until someone makes one that actually tastes good to my palate.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Table" reds don't cost much ... and they're some of the best out there! Can't judge a wine by it price.

Why do you think there was so much fighting over France and Italy in World War II?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Scientism...

twitter.com...

Fully vax'd Secretary of Defense...🤡😂🤣🤪

Remember that in "1984" the daily, constant, never ending contradictions are not the result of "incompetent leaders," but intentional psychological warfare intent on breaking your will and spirit.

When launching a massive propaganda campaign it’s imperative to get professional actors to gaslight the public.

The Government is attempting to use citizen enforcement on vaccines because they know they have absolutely no way of following through with their gestapo posturing. Plenty of useful idiots to go around.

Some people thought the rise of Trump was some kind of white backlash... but in reality it was what happens after decades of lying to the public boils over.. The Biden administration will create the largest repudiation in American history. Though the mind manipulation tactics are very strong, I think the day of reckoning is coming.

The Alice In Wonderland technique or perhaps more technically Gregory Bateson's Double Bind Theory of Schizophrenia. [PDF]

Noam Chomsky says on the Trilateral Commission that as it was an internal discussion, they "let their hair down"... "and talked about how the public needs to be reduced to its proper state of apathy and obedience."

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cute how she's looking for someone to blame. Stake that sacrificial goat out there!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Covitar is the name of the vaccine produced by Italian bio research company Reithera.
This vaccine is produced in a more traditional way, not using mRNA.
This vax requires two shots, with the second shot being even more tolerated, indicating at least to me that the body is developing antibodies.
Also it has has zero serious side effects and is long lasting.
^^^^^^
Everything we would want in a safe, effective vaccine. This inspires confidence in the population.
Everything about this is an inverse to what we have seen with the other three vaccines. People have complained about becoming ill from the jabs with the second one more severe. There is no SGS certification. Reports have been released to the public so that the trials could be followed. No hysteria so allowing people to make an informed decision.

This is also a big observation.
When the trial was conducted they did the standard procedure of blind testing having a placebo group vs vax'd group with neither knowing if they had received the vax. When the results were verified they removed the blind and offered the vax to the placebo group. Meaning that there was no kuestion that it worked.
Compare that to the nonsense we recently have heard from the U.K. [I think] that placebo group participants will be given a vaccine passport. That projects the absolute opposite that the vaccines do not work. You can have it or not because it doesn't make any difference.
Hopefully someone can confirm that if I misunderstood.
But stay tunned they are not done with us yet...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That would be a heckuva "Sky Event".

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
CLIP

CLIP Wait until he does part 4

edit on 29-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ouch. Well I went ahead and watched as much as I could handle and got exactly what I expected. They don't know how many (if any) are there, if any of the individuals are from their constituency, and there are "stories" they heard about "detainees."

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Caledbwlch
I don't know. Did you click on either of the two links I provided to search for the answers for yourself?

edit on CpmThursdayAmerica/Chicago29b4Thursday2021-07-29T13:51:14-05:0001 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oi Cavv, share the Italian Dry Reds with me please!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Even some of the Trump haters (actors) can see it's all a crock of 💩💩...

twitter.com...

(Language warning at end of clip)

Arlington, Virginia man wishes for another Federal Agency! Paid bluecheck shill or a serious case of cognitive dissonance...

@robertcaruso
Everything I heard, saw, and read today regarding January 6 convinced me the US needs a domestic intelligence service or task force that combats domestic terrorism.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh, they are ALL for more Government, as long as that Gov doesn't affect them negatively.
Same argument with gun control. They want gun control for the masses, but not themselves.

I wonder, if the Gov put this person on "A list", would he be saying the same thing? Will this age well, like wine, vinegar, or crap you throw away?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I am so sorry to hear this about your wife.

I believe Kris Kristofferson was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, turns out it was Lyme disease. He's now made a full recovery so I understand with the right meds.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ah... more intrigue and drama because, you know, it is Italy.

The soccer field with the two opposing teams, the Ministry of Economic Development [MISE] vs Italian Audit Court
Tensions are running high for the championship game.

First kick by by MISE.

MISE offers to help Reithera fund the trial 3, the final step, to the tune of Euro 50 million. And, ohooo, it bounced off of the top of the net.

Now the ball is with the Audit Council.
Not so fast. We don't think that this is a good use of public funds.
These, mind you, are the funds from the taxpayers. Just an observation but in a plandemic what better use to restore confidence in the public and restore a normal working economy and permitting people to return to their places of worship.

Ku the Ref...Whistle blown...

Penalty kick. The crowd goes wild.
In steps Enea Tech e Biomedical with a slush fund with more than enough to fund them.
This is a foundation that has been set up by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development. Confused yet???
So we now have a foundation that is owned by a government agency which has been in the shadows, which has also been funded by the taxpayers.

Crowds on both sides of the field are hushed, silence... waiting for the penalty kick.

On the sidelines the EU is pacing the sidelines of the field and the taxpayers and citizens, quite a rowdy bunch, are on the other side.
The EU is not amused because after all they have funded all of the jersey's, and have been paying the players.
Because as we all know Italy is part of the PIGS league. [Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece which are always on the receiving end of the EU.]

The suspense is building...
Reading the tea leaves the EU has some heavy involvement in this whole plandemic and they are very much pro the NWO.
Can't have a member country going rogue developing their own vaccine to be used for their own citizens and horrors...it might even work!
The Audit Court is made up of different district judges so as we have seen they are not very unbiased.
This is a critical juncture because this would mean a complete loss of control of the narrative.
Makes me wonder where all the philanthropic elite who have donated to cause like Ebola are so silent and do not rise to the cause??? After all when one has billions what is a 50 million Euro to benefit humankind.
Just think Bezos spent $5.5 billion to go into space for a few minutes!!!

There is the Red Bow to tie the package up.
www.nature.com...>native italy>news>article
https:??www.sgsgroup.us.com
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>SGS-S.A.
www.bloomberg.com...>stocks>Switzerland
https;??www.reuters.com>healthcare-pharmaceuticals-e...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
Thank you for exposing Gaetz's political stunt. There are no Jan. 6 defendants being held in D.C.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I see we are channeling Italy today.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Does anyone have any thoughts about the red cross on the saucers from the Ingersol site?
It appears to be an important sign.

Why would they put a cross on them? Did they need protection and used this as a means of identifying themselves?
If so who were they signaling to?

Could it be that they reverse engineered alien technology and wanted to ensure the "others" would not attack them.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I need a little help with a posting of a link.
On the Ingersol site it directs us to a youtube.

The Newboys God's Not Dead with lyrics.
I can't do it justice and you do such a great job.
Much thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Italian reds all the way!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: FlyingFox

Like a stealthier Heart Attack gun....for everyone.

FlyingFox replied to PillarOfFire’s comment “in the bloodstream, you could aggregate those particles with RF and block arteries.”

I’m thinking of that combined with 5G and cellphones.

It reminds me of the cliché in movies of the bomb in a cellphone. The victim gets a call and when he answers the phone it explodes.

Magnetic nanoparticles in the blood. You get a call. You put the phone up against your head. A special signal uses your phone to aggregate the particles and you stroke out a little while later. The coroner says you died of natural causes.

Push button death from a distance. For virtually anyone.

Combine that with intense surveillance, profiling, and social credit scores.

Undesirables wouldn’t last long. No need to send the jackboots to their door or even know their location.

I can think of nothing the control freak psychos would love more. In fact I remember a quote from one of our cast of characters gleefully saying: “We decide who lives and dies.” Can’t recall who it was or the context, but the madness of the statement made an impression.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join