It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I couldn't find the link on the Ingersoll page but here is a random one from YouTube. If you could direct me to the page it's on I could post that one too

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good call. I saw this the other day, a fine example of one of the many whacked narratives colliding:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Good call. I saw this the other day, a fine example of one of the many whacked narratives colliding:

LOL....same here in one of the least vaccinated states.....has been for a while....and no big issues either. Crazy I tell ya....crazy.

edit on 7/29/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For 20 minutes today, Joe Biden was able to deliver a very impassioned, forceful, nationally broadcasted plea for everyone to get vaccinated... Apparently even those who have natural antibodies from covid-19 recovery.

For some reason, the controllers want us to get vaccinated against this minimally lethal threat, more than anything else in the world.

edit on 7/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For 20 minutes today, Joe Biden was able to deliver a very impassioned, forceful, nationally broadcasted plea for everyone to get vaccinated... Apparently even those who have natural antibodies from covid-19 recovery.

For some reason, the controllers want us to get vaccinated against this minimally lethal threat, more than anything else in the world.

Something very very bad is happening behind the scenes IMO !!šŸ˜§

My God Just watch this sad deal ......

edit on Jul-29-2021 by xuenchen because: sick

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

At least he's got his priorities in order.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly....but. Maybe they know something we don't.?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
The party of Abortion suddenly pro life ?
Have you seen the abortion clock lately ?
Weren't they the Party of Resist for 4 years ?
And look at them now ...
I don't care what their reason is ... Wouldn't waste the calories thinking any other way ....

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Was there ever a time any of the institutions of government did anything that was in the best interest of me PERSONALLY?

One donates to get folks elected, but, oddly, same said folks never come to the donors house to help with a leaky roof, or bring food when low on money, instead, remarkably, they send same said donor a bill for new taxes following a year of so in office.

And while we're at the above thought.

Why does any candidate for office need MILLIONS for advertising? Donations are just for ads and flyers, so why do they millions and in some cases tens of millions? And why is the standard of measure of a candidates viability measured in how much money they "raise?"

Answers will reveal a lot.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: FlyingFox
The party of Abortion suddenly pro life ?
Have you seen the abortion clock lately ?
Weren't they the Party of Resist for 4 years ?
And look at them now ...
I don't care what their reason is ... Wouldn't waste the calories thinking any other way ....

Odd you use the word "party" as in celebrate.

MD's display more cognitive dissonance they any other profession, they one's that are even human that is.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The authoritarian argument for Censorship is that something can be so completely TRUE that questioning it is of extreme danger and/or should be illegal.

twitter.com...

Add that to the consequences of Covid, "racism' and political correctness.

In the land that used to brag about its freedom of speech, suddenly censorship is openly advocated, in the public interest, to prevent hate or misinformation, for our benefit of course. Which somehow leads to the President Of The United States having his social media accounts canceled. And any thing else that "needs" suppressing, as determined by those who have been self-selected to delete the inconvenient of their choosing.

I would say it's a slippery slope, but it's been more of a free fall.

ETA There seems to have been a trend of deep state government using private industry to do its will, while adding a layer of insulation from owning the responsibility.
edit on 7/29/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think they are playing a version of this game. Maybe they feel they are behind on their "casualty" quota with whoever they are playing with (CCP).

en.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: xuenchen

Something very very bad is happening behind the scenes IMO !!šŸ˜§

My God Just watch this sad deal ......

edit on 29-7-2021 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Robert W. Malone, MD: "By the way, these genetic vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 are indeed "leaky". Why does that matter? Read this."šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

Could some vaccines make diseases more deadly?

The study is controversial. It was done in chickens, and some scientists say it has little relevance for human vaccination; they worry it will reinforce doubts about the merits or safety of vaccines. It shouldn't, says lead author Andrew Read, a biologist at Pennsylvania State University, University Park: The study provides no support whatsoever for the antivaccine movement. But it does suggest that some vaccines may have to be monitored more closely, he argues, or supported with extra measures to prevent unintended consequences.

Dec 2001: Imperfect vaccines and the evolution of pathogen virulence - Vaccinations may increase death toll.

June 2003: Imperfect vaccination: some epidemiological and evolutionary consequences

June 2004: Vaccines may increase virulence

Jan 2006: VACCINATION, WITHIN-HOST DYNAMICS, AND VIRULENCE EVOLUTION

Jan 2008: Avian influenza: genetic evolution under vaccination pressure

July 2015: Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens

Jan 2020: Whooping cough is morphing into a SUPERBUG - New whooping cough vaccine needed as the bacteria evolves into a superbug.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Most excellent! Was this on IL ? After I listened to it from this post it seemed like I heard it on the IL site as well as the one I was asking about the other day. They are both good a fitting! I found the name of the first one that was on IL and found it on you tube. I think both songs are now gone from IL now but they were on the How We Work page. First was Trump speaking then The Hour of Change video came on then Trump spoke a little bit then the God's Not Dead video..... I think. I finally found The Hour of Change video that premiered on you tube June 3, 2020 before the election. It sure seemed like the Hour of Change song and video were created for current times but if the video premiered 6-3-20 I guess not. I still love both songs!

When I lay down in the gutter where the broken spirits fall
& I saw the faces of the world pass by above it all
The forgotten beg for mercy past the sight of everyone they call
But pretending to be blind you find you see nothing at all
In the hour of change come and lay your burdens down
In the hour of change you will hear the trumpets sound
When I rose up to the ether in its saturating might
& I saw the faces of the world hiding from the light
& everybody wondering why they never reach the holy heights
When you walk in willful darkness all there is, is night
In the hour of change what was lost once now is found
I will bear a sovereign witness to a lost and dying world
& never let it color me ashamed
Though the world descend to darkness I will stand here unafraid
For the time of testing touches all in the hour of change
In the hour of change weā€™ll be breaking holy ground
I will bear a sovereign witness to a lost and dying world
& never let it color me ashamed

jordanpage.net...

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago7 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
White House talking about lockdowns !!!

Told ya šŸšØ

Something is ready to POP and POP Big šŸšØšŸšØ

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Something about to pop on those Audits?

DeSantis: "I think it's very important that we say unequivocally: no to lockdowns, no to school closures, no to restrictions, and no mandatesā€¦Americans should be free to choose how they govern their affairsā€¦not consigned to live in a Faucian dystopia."
twitter.com...

We'll see how that works out.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

They want court hours reduced and the systems clogged. Election fraud gets zero attention.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think it is also a way to get people to put pressure on others that donā€™t want the jab.

Bob: you jabbed
Rick: nope
Bob: why not?
Rick: donā€™t want it
Bob: I didnā€™t want it either but itā€™s how we get back to normal.
Rick: no, Iā€™ve been normal I donā€™t believe this
Bob: neither do I but they are talking about new lockdowns again because of people like you!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: pheonix358
I have been wondering why it is our choice to get the vaccine or not, and not our choice to get tested?

Who says it isn't? (Our choice to be tested)

Where did they get the right to test us against our will?

They didn't. (Have the right to force it) They don't have it, and I'll fight any forced test just as hard as I will the jab.

Here is another instance where private industry is being allowed and encouraged to do the coercion.

The test was required for me to have a medical issue investigated and again for the consequent needed surgery.

It isnā€™t being physically forced by government goons yet, but private industry is making it required for necessary services. I donā€™t know what would have happened if I had outright refused. It could get ugly just as it did with masks being required to enter grocery stores.

Iā€™m not sure what the recourse would be short of lawsuits. And I really didnā€™t want to get on the wrong side of the people cutting me open.

It will probably go the same way with Covid passports. Government will require it for federal employees, and convince private industry to require it to everyone else for widely needed services. Iā€™m sure some governors will push that along with arbitrary decrees, just as they did with masks.

Not forced per se, but forced in effect.

In my opinion this is a lesson the deep state has learned from the failures of the Nazis. Instead of having government strong arming everyone, they set up powerful cooperative industries and organizations to help do it. Not under threat of a gun, but under threat of withholding services, like food, travel, medical services, and participating in commerce.

This shifts and dilutes responsibly from a single entity of government that can be rebelled against to numerous private companies that are part of the fabric of daily life. It seems less like a brutal regime and more like a function of society. Itā€™s why the deep state has replaced ā€œthe party.ā€ Itā€™s more than just government people doing the dirty work and not as easily identified and resisted.

edit on 7/29/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Made it 41 seconds just am not able to tolerate the doublespeak
Straight from the shoulder?

This expression comes from boxing, where it describes a blow delivered with full force. Its figurative use dates from the late 1800s.
www.dictionary.com...

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join