It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: cimmerius

Now the mRNA Covid vaccines are being linked to neurodegenerative prion diseases.

Lyme disease is terrifying because ticks are #ing everywhere and Lyme disease is another one of those immunosuppressive diseases that basically makes you weak and susceptible to everything like aids.

There's also some fairly decent evidence implying Lyme disease was a manmade bioweapon designed in the 50's.

A lot of us Complementary Therapists think at least 50% of diagnosed Fibromyalgia is in fact Lyme's Disease.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: angelchemuel

Dr. Rainbows

What should I wear to this event?

Should I glam out in my favorite Armani or just throw on my JC Penny's classic?

It's been so stressful trying to figure out how to save this world...Now we have a wine mixer to worry about too!

Love it!
I think Armani, has to be........posh slumming and all that dwarling! Wine mixer will be an absolute doddle compared to last 18 months!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on am710America/ChicagoThursday2021-07-29T10:08:10-05:0010America/Chicago07000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Wine mixer sounds like fun, but after the last couple of years, I fear everyone would think ill of me after I, of necessity, consumed all of the dry reds from Spain, Italy, and France ...

🍷

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If that ever happens, just do what I do. Start brewing your own mead and wines.

Just have to wait a while...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

You need to tell your friend with the adult child who is bruising to get to a doctor and have a CBC with diff run--- that is a classic symptom of low platelets, and if they get too low can be deadly. Thrombocytopenia is the medical term.

I`m way too familiar with it --- hubby has been getting weekly shots for 2 years now , and its pretty much destroyed our lives.

Prayers for them !!!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I find that very interesting.

My wife has suffered from Fibromyalgia for years now. She can't get any relief.

It is a debilitating, vicious cycle.

She hurts, most days she can't get up and do the the things she wants to.
This leads to her feeling guilty at the end of the day because she didn't accomplish anything.
Which in turn leads to depression and makes her feel even less like doing anything.

She has been dealing with this for maybe 10 years now and she is getting tired. Breaks my heart everyday.
Quad

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
'Metaverse': the next internet revolution?

Imagine a world where you could sit on the same couch as a friend who lives thousands of miles away, or conjure up a virtual version of your workplace while at the beach.

"This is going to be a really big part of the next chapter for the technology industry," Zuckerberg told tech website The Verge last week. Over the next five years, he predicted, Facebook would transition from "primarily being a social media company to being a metaverse company".

As workers have grown weary of video-conferences during the pandemic, Zuckerberg is particularly excited about the idea that co-workers could be brought together in a virtual room that feels like they are face-to-face.

We'll be reduced to avatars & delusional mind manipulation realities inside a pod.🤪
Total lockdown complete. Mission accomplished.
Ready Player One, a Klaus Bloschwab/Zuckface productions.

Microsoft Wins $22 Billion Army Contract For Augmented Reality Headsets

The Army and DARPA have already talked about such headsets using ""electro-encephalographic dictionaries" and other "techniques" to communicate telepathically.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Matt Gaetz and MTG have been locked out of the D.C. Correctional facility that houses the Jan. 6 prisoners. One of the prisoner's lawyers was also locked out preventing him from counciling his client. Are they political prisoners? Are they being beaten, tortured, starved? What is this prison hiding. We need answers

twitter.com...
youtu.be...
edit on 29-7-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Tanzania gives in to the vaccine after the late president's convenient death...

Katie Hopkins - NOTHING WEIRD TO SEE HERE!!..cough...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Guy in the headset should put his mask on, then the stupidity will be complete.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've seen similar behavior at psychiatric confinement facilities I visited in Europe. Staff got away with arbitrary action all the time; one would travel two hours to make a visit and have it denied upon arrival. It seems the environment in those situations breeds authoritarian attitudes.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
This is something we need to vigilantly stand up to and oppose. This will set a precedent for the way we will all be treated as 'anti-vaxxers' and Trump supporters when we are labeled Enemies of the State

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nanzi calling on her SS...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Policemen wearing masks, but this ain't the Lone Ranger.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That probably depends. Did they name any of the prisoners? Are they really there? Are they the January 6 actors? Are they the white hats that went in to collect evidence? Or the suckers that went along from the crowd?

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Matt Gaetz and MTG have been locked out of the D.C. Correctional facility that houses the Jan. 6 prisoners. One of the prisoner's lawyers was also locked out preventing him from counciling his client. Are they political prisoners? Are they being beaten, tortured, starved? What is this prison hiding. We need answers

twitter.com...
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

She doesn't have that authority, does she? Congresspeople cannot just be arrested on the speakers whim.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch
I don't know. Did you click on either of the two links I provided to search for the answers for yourself?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

7 months down in Joe's Ten Point Plan to fix everything Rona and Economy.

Anyone remember that Ten Point Plan that Joe said was way better then "that guy" and his plan?

We're now nearly a year and a half into two weeks to flatten the curve. Anyone remember that?

We're now one year into wearing shame masks to protect others, not ourselves, butothers. Anyone remember what life was like before wearing a slave's mask?

The problem with "showing them" is the them just adapted again. The them, the slow witted, the compliant, the weak willed, just took the last three months cycle and adapted without hesitation..... again.

They've adapted to inflation, job instability, masks no masks, jabs no jabs, jabs work or don't, masks work or don't, lockdowns work or don't, fear fear fear. Folks just voluntarily injected effing graphene oxide into themselves.

The narratives have all collapsed into each others, and we are seeing a full on repeat of the SAME EXACT NARRATIVES from before, but this time they are all overlapping and are totally creating the CIA Alice trapped in the prison cell of wonderland effect, with everyone shouting nonsense at the same time as if it sense.

Following these narratives and their edicts doesn't bother me, I ignore it all as I have for my entire life, but what is irritating is many of us can feel the collective adapting and going back to sleep after the alarm went off. This is maddening, the alarm has been ringing for a year and half, well 5 really, and those dead set on not walking up and those terrified of it, just keep adapting to the louder alarm without hesitation.

edit on 29-7-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I was able to find this video Dr. Rima Laibow which is kind of rare because most of her stuff has been removed from YouTube. A lot of people thought she was a quack but many of the things she discusses in this interview are very relevant to what we are going through right now

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

She doesn't have that authority, does she? Congresspeople cannot just be arrested on the speakers whim.

She's not supposed to. That's the part of the constitution that prevents folks from being arrested before a vote so they cannot vote. No I guess she can call for a vote, swear MTG has not mask, arrest her and MTG gets no vote.

But, the entire machine has redefined the constitution itself as having said "heath issues fake or real means it is all suspended until whenever it is deemed safe." Since the population lives in full time fear it makes sense to them.

That said, the Constitution only matters if everyone agrees to what it says and agrees to abide by it come hell or The Rona. Few even knows what it says or actually means, so frankly the document is useless at this point and folks really should stop hiding behind it. When folks shout "my Constitutional rights" I cringe at the ignorance on display.

I mention this often. My first class in college a professor said he'd give an A for anyone who could name one thing in their lives the government didn't control someway somehow. I ruminated on that for decades, it was my koan. I found one. The way one pronounces their name, not spelled, pronounces.

That was before the patriot act and before Rona Lockdown.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join