It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's Bottled water
Watch the water
V b4 C

3 days later the vaccine got patented before the disease so “Cure before Disease” (public records)

lnk
bgr
a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I am suspicious of the link to “prion-like” diseases that cause neurodegenerative issues.

Individuals recovered from Covid are said to sometimes suffer neurological symptoms.

Now the mRNA Covid vaccines are being linked to neurodegenerative prion diseases.

Perhaps the Covid virus that cannot be isolated is not entirely a virus.

Perhaps as a gain of function bio-weapon it is something of a hybrid.

A relatively harmless virus for contagiousness combined with a prion activation component focused on the blood for the gain of function ill effects.

The spiked protein could be actually part of the harmful aspect.

So vaccines generating the spiked protein for an immune response assuming that the virus is the dangerous component actually might spread the problematic aspect, and are then possibly even shed by the vaccinated people.

It reminds me of the past hysteria over Morgellons disease. Morgellons is not sourced directly to a virus.

“Causes
• The cause is not known. The possible risk factors include:
Morgellons disease is associated with Lyme disease
• Morgellons disease is thought to be a form of psychosis that makes a person think that they are infested with parasites
• Morgellons disease is not caused by infection; neither it is attributed to environmental toxin “
Source Bing search, bolding mine

But..

“Researchers at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have confirmed that Morgellons is a real disease. Millions of people worldwide suffer from Morgellons Disease – a disease characterized by weird biting sensations on the skin, painful skin eruptions, and mysterious fibers visibly growing out of the skin.“
Source Bing search

Among conspiracy theorists, there are suggestions that Lyme disease bacteria may have escaped from a research facility at Plum Island as a genetically modified single celled organism.

If Covid originated in a bio-research facility with an eye towards gain of function weaponization, God only knows what it could be. If the virus is not the dangerous part, but just the identifiable carrier of something worse, it might explain the exaggerated panic over the virus. I have no doubt such facilities would have also researched prions, how they are created, and how they could become more contagious.

OK, I'm done for now. I really should have taken my meds today.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Now the mRNA Covid vaccines are being linked to neurodegenerative prion diseases.

See...now, these scare the # out of me...because prion diseases are basically your brain slowly being eaten indectably over a long term period with absolutely no hope or cure.

Lyme disease is terrifying because ticks are #ing everywhere and Lyme disease is another one of those immunosuppressive diseases that basically makes you weak and susceptible to everything like aids.

There's also some fairly decent evidence implying Lyme disease was a manmade bioweapon designed in the 50's.

Not to mention a certain covid priest and his ties to yet another immune system attacking, seemingly possibly synthetic disease.
edit on 28/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

See...now, these scare the # out of me...because prion diseases are basically your brain slowly being eaten indectably over a long term period with absolutely no hope or cure.

Didn't Biden say every hospital bed in America will be filled with Alzheimer patients in 15 years?
edit on 28-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Isn't that the tat that JFK Jr. had on his arm or am I mistaken?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Warm welcome in PA for our predator-in-chief...

twitter.com...

That warmed my heart. Extra tragic for Joe Biden, considering he was born in PA.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I did not know that. It eases my mind so thank you for explaining.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well between synthetic mRNA created proteins being injected and this big push towards having people consume lab made synthetic proteins, doesn't seem that farfetched.

Nature's pretty great, it does a lot of things right, but even after billions of years, it still #s up and misfolds some proteins and prions are formed.

Humans are now trying to create proteins, in many different ways and push them on the population, through food, experimental covid vaccines etc.

Humans are pretty bad at the whole genetic engineering thing. The way I see it, if nature, that's had billions of years of practice can # up and prions exist, just think what humans with our like 100 years, being generous, of somewhat accurate biological knowledge will make.
edit on 29/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PillarOfFire
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In the bloodstream, you could aggregate those particles with RF and block arteries.

Yes, it would. Its criminal al.

Rel, thanks for the reply regarding Peter pan and Wendy, excellent reply.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

CDC: Vaccinated Becoming "Super-Spreaders" - Infecting unvaccinated people!

CDC JUNE 28 2021

A disaster of staggering proportions is now unfolding with the COVID-19 situation; the CDC is telling VACCINATED people to wear masks because, it turns out, some are carrying high viral loads which can infect other people!

Despite being warned by multiple experts that commencing vaccine distribution in the middle of a pandemic could breed "variants", the CDC and state health officials moved ahead with it anyway. 

Now, the 150 Million+ Americans who got "the jab" are becoming SUPER-SPREADERS of the deadly Delta and Lambda Variants . . . exactly what the experts warned about.  The vaccinated may be infecting other people.

This is a disaster of Biblical proportion unfolding. 

A friend told me today her kid ( an adult ) had the Pfizer shot and now 2 weeks later has inexplicable bruising all over their body. As for my friend, who hasn't and won't take it, was getting odd symptoms nausea dizzy. Stuff like this from the shedding.

Its in the mind, its a mind virus being made manifest thru fear if you believe it. of which we are both aware. Its a challenge.

As this woman put it

Print and share, and if you have, do it again.

t.me...
t.me...
t.me...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why are the 178.1 million of us who have recovered from Covid-19, and our Covid-produced Antibodies, being left out of all the conversations and studies???

178.1 million Covid-19 recoveries: www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I'm looking for a source in that Hal Turner article and don't see one. Some sort of citation that the CDC is now saying that vaccinated people are "super spreaders" of Covid. Hal Turner doesn't include one in his article and I can't find one with a search. Does anyone happen to have one? This would be an excellent resource for people to take to work with them if their place of work is trying to make them wear masks or strong arm them into getting the vaccine. Alas, I think Hal Turner may be full of snip.

He could turn out to be correct about vaccinated folks spreading the virus, but I'm not so sure the CDC has actually said that.

In my experience, Hal Turner isn't very reliable. When it comes to things this serious, people need to stick to black and white facts with their reporting, no matter which side of the divide they fall on. Those that like to call themselves journalists anyways.
edit on 29-7-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Re:

Even if the traffic is undetectable, wouldn’t the actual antivirus software sitting on people’s computers be subject to examination by professionals to see what it does?

Not necessarily... because there is CLIENT side software and there is SERVER side software!
CLIENT s/w is on your PC/laptop, SERVER s/w is at McAfees data center.

Example:
1) Server side software might say to the CLIENT software "send me a copy of any file with this [variable string] in it because it has a virus",
2) CLIENT software would only say "Search files for [variable string] and send files with it to McAfee SERVER",
3) This would be business as usual if the string were "Trojan virus xyz" but spying if it was "HRC"?
4) Therefore it is the data messages sent between SERVER and CLIENT that need to be inspected and not as much the software,
5) If the Traffic is undetectable then you can't see the data messages in the traffic!

This CLIENT/SERVER concept is perhaps one of the key obstacles to privacy that needs to change.

If there were a standard that said:
"Any software that acts on data on Hardware X must be stored on Hardware X and software cannot be transmitted, only data."

...then it would be both auditable and controllable by the owner of Hardware X.

This would disable hacking, however it would require the following changes to data record and hardware structures:
a) Any information transmitted to/from your PC is defined as DATA only,
b) DATA is stored in an area of the disk that is READ ONLY, so if SOFTWARE is transmitted it can NOT be EXECUTED or WRITE data,
c) SOFTWARE is stored in a separate area of the disk,
d) Only SOFTWARE on the device can write DATA to the device,
e) Software can only write DATA to the DEVICE it is on.

e) This means that, rather than McAfee SERVER software in a datacenter WRITING DATA to your PC, CLIENT SOFTWARE on your PC would instead READ DATA made READABLE/ACCESSIBLE to you from McAfee's data center?

In essence you COLLECT information rather than being SENT it.
edit on 29-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know care. Just throwing info out to share and piece together. The entire thing is an illusion. Maya. Collectively we need to understand this, the ancients knew it. People are nearing the precipice though.
edit on 29-7-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Thought this was worth noting .... I will NOT Comply

This Biden Proposal Could Make US a ‘Digital Dictatorship’ - July 25 - 2021

President Biden is calling for a “new biomedical research agency” that would operate under the guise of treatments for chronic diseases, but which, if implemented, would merge national security with health security

The plan would suck up masses of private data from “Apple Watches, Fitbits, Amazon Echo, and Google Home” and other consumer electronic devices, as well as information from health care providers to determine if an individual might be likely to commit a crime

The plan also would work toward merging “biology, engineering and computer science to harness the power of natural systems for national security” along with “advancements in biotechnology, supercomputing, big data and artificial intelligence” to accomplish its goals

In the interests of national safety, the Department of Defense wants everyone to have biometric wearables that could monitor 165 different biomarkers using an algorithm that could “recognize an infection or virus around 48 hours before the onset of symptoms”

Ultimately, promoters of the technology want to “develop tools to record, mark and manipulate precisely defined neurons in the living brain” that are determined to be linked to an “abnormal” function or a neurological disease

Take the Apple Watch and Trash it - Take all the "convenient" surveillance crap out of your life ! UNPLUG the best you can and Stay Brave !

edit on 7292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That sums it up CF
Collective it is this statement
"and your (too lazy!) too distracted by BS to do anything about it."

Wake up time sleepy heads!

originally posted by: CrazyFox
It's Bottled water
Watch the water
V b4 C

3 days later the vaccine got patented before the disease so “Cure before Disease” (public records)

lnk
bgr
a reply to: Justoneman

edit on 29-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

BREAKING! Alaska: The 8.2 earthquake is the largest to strike the United States since 1965.

Warning sirens are now blaring along the Alaskan coastline as waves approach.
The Tsunami Warning System is still calculating possible further risks to the Hawaiian Islands

t.me...

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join