It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994
Do you or anyone recognize the song that plays after Trump stops speaking in the video on this page? I'm curious if the song was published specifically for this video or if it is one that has been out for a while and I just haven't heard it. It is awfully fitting to our current circumstances imo. It feels like to me that this entire Il site is designed to draw us in by appealing to our senses......I could be wrong either way this song appeals to my ears...lol

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
With all the talk about McAfee anti-virus potentially including spyware, perhaps our computer savvy posters could address a couple things.

Of course it is proprietary software, but wouldn’t tech reporters and competitors have examined the code? Other providers would have liked nothing better than destroying a competing major company, and any hint of spyware would have ended McAfee anti-virus. At the very least, wouldn’t government agencies have examined the code? As I recall there was just such a situation with one of the Russian based services that was banned from government computers over spyware concerns.

If McAfee was downloading content like videos off of people’s devices, wouldn’t that have shown up in the internet traffic, perhaps in metered connection usage? Or does a metered connection only count what is received and not what is sent from a device?

And if stuff was being copied from many user’s computer in an automated process, that would involve massive quantities of hard drive space to receive the data. Or it would require many operators to sort through what to bother with. It seems like it would require vast resources and create a tremendous overhead expense.

Now if John McAfee was working in conjunction with an intelligence agency, that might make it workable. It wouldn’t be the first time such a dirty deal happened, and it would give the agency a layer of plausible deniability. And the ability to expose the evidence without taking responsibility.

But overall, I’m a little skeptical he could have done this undetected and without government assistance, unless he only targeted specific people of interest. Still it would get unweildly and expensive pretty fast.
edit on 7/28/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: ZoraD1994
Do you or anyone recognize the song that plays after Trump stops speaking in the video on this page? I'm curious if the song was published specifically for this video or if it is one that has been out for a while and I just haven't heard it. It is awfully fitting to our current circumstances imo. It feels like to me that this entire Il site is designed to draw us in by appealing to our senses......I could be wrong either way this song appeals to my ears...lol

I didn’t have my sound on. Sorry

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Hogan Gidley on Fox just said "the cdc faked the science to fit their agenda" regarding the Rona. Is their hope that we are being listened too?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hillary must be on a Caribbean vacation...

Five high-ranking Cuban generals dead in 10 days

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
We should find out then go to social media and spread the word......break them financially. Thats the language these people we are up against speak. Just a thought.....

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
WHat did this person do exactly? I read a couple of the posts then saw where a few had been deleted.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Haven't used windows for years now, but i remember a long time ago using a trial of mcaffee, security suite, i think it was called by then, removed spyware and adware also supposedly. It slowed the computer down, frequently had false positives as well as false negatives and would randomly transmit packets over the network. Norton's did the same # and so did AVG eventually.

I don't trust most of them. They all did some weird things they shouldn't. By the end of using windows, all I used was spybot, ccleaner and the most basic version of avast and never had a single problem.

I hate to be one of those people but, if you use an operating system you're not in control of, assume it spies on you.

Hell, if you use windows, who gives a crap whether McAfee was spying on you, windows 10 has so much built in telemetry it makes google look privacy friendly.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I recall that there was thread discussion of a clause in a President Trump Executive Order around certain grades of government employees. The debate was around whether that specific clause had been added to enable SES to be more easily fired. I think it was also discussed on /qresearch.

We should also consider that, if we are watching a MOVIE, the vaccination mandate for federal employees may be a tactic to remove certain people from the workforce, including SES? ...and CIA?

What happens if the govt.tells C_A and SES that, because of their importance to continuity of government, they'll have to have a military administered booster shot - to guard against a new K(abal) variant?

Even among non-union civil servants (managers usually GS13 and above), they are considered ‘career’ and thus arent serving ‘at the pleasure of the POTUS’. So perhaps he made SES (upper managers, GS 14 and 15) more like political appts.

I can hear some of my fellow workers from the office where I retired from hollering ‘aw HELL NO!’. They are already calling the union. I ran into someone the other day said she had not been on base or into the office for a year. 100% work from home, zoom meetings… Nice work if you can get it.

Drug testing by employers has led to this kind of thing. I always said it would.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If Mike Lindell can get his team to take a copy of telecoms packets of data during the 2020 election without chinese, italian and germans finding out then why couldn't McAfee have done exactly the same with every file received or sent by customers?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
nvm
edit on 7/28/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: Im a dumb ass newbie

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, I wonder hoe the mandating of the vaccine to federal employees works with the Senior Executive Service (SES)?

I thought we'd been told they were "unsackable"?

No, the SES are sackable and highly political. Non managerial employees have union bargaining rights and are therefore more difficult to terminate. Im curious to see which direction the union goes.

Thank you for responding to Rel.

The federal employee union spokesperson just said on Fox News business that any vaccine mandate must be a part of their collective bargaining agreement.

Good for them! I bet the damn phone rang off the hook for every union rep in the country.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Prior to Intel acquiring McAfee back in 2011 (long story) they developed an internal only version that was mandatory to have installed on all laptops/desktops. The irony is part of the anti-virus software suite included anti-spyware protection. It was in part spyware as it read your hard drive everyday looking for unauthorized apps, unlicensed software, docs, top secret docs/pdfs, etc., compiled into a file and uploaded to an internal server database that would parse the data, compile reports, and take actions on those reports. All data was heavily compressed so hard drive storage capacity was never an issue even for 250,000 computers. The entire process was automated and transparent, unless you were running a network sniffer in Promiscuous mode. A version of the spyware was later adapted for the public that would collect what apps you have installed (among other things) and send a report back to mothership. M$FT has done the same since WinXP days.

Whatever John McAfee may have done with the software he would of had to done it over 10 years ago. Granted some of the McAfee employees became Intel employees overnight but alot of time has passed since then and who knows what the giant globalist corporation has done with it the past several years. All I ever heard from some of his employees is JM tells great sea stories and a fun guy to party with afterhours. No idea, it was all hearsay to me. Norton antivirus was another infamous one that worked on similar spyware for the CIA.

If you have a platform, any OS, connected to the Net, you're being spied on, some more than others.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Now if John McAfee was working in conjunction with an intelligence agency, that might make it workable. It wouldn’t be the first time such a dirty deal happened, and it would give the agency a layer of plausible deniability. And the ability to expose the evidence without taking responsibility.

But overall, I’m a little skeptical he could have done this undetected and without government assistance, unless he only targeted specific people of interest. Still it would get unweildly and expensive pretty fast.

My thinking was along these lines as well. I proposed that maybe the NSA was pushing this antivirus software spy kit story as a cover for dumping their evidence.

As far as McAfee working with the .gov, he did used to work for NASA.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The post referred to a post on the thread a few days before the Daily Mail article with picture of a group of women in red and white t-shirts. That post had apparently mentioned red t-shirts - so there was an implied pre-knowledge... or coinkydinky! I just thought it might be useful to flag to the new member that that could be seen as potentially doxxing, hence the advice.

Is that what you were referring to?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Hillary must be on a Caribbean vacation...

Five high-ranking Cuban generals dead in 10 days

Whoa! So who is cleaning house?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not seen this mentioned yet... another 11.3 MARKER candidate:

Whiplash347 Telegram post - FBI was founded 113 years ago today

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've been watching the latest(yesterdays) Rusty Shackleford vids on YT for the past hour. It seems like a story is being told, a familiar story but very disjointed. Some of the vids look like they are recordings of a TV or computer screen with a cell phone. There are very odd techniques of zooming and rotating the screen on some of them. So... I noticed a reflection in this one at 0.34 seconds. hmmmm, that tattoo looks kinda familiar.

bigger

another reflection here and one can almost make out a face with a beard and long hair.
edit on 7/28/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

I know. I was just wondering what they would do. I appreciate your post. Good info.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join