It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was doing a little research and found something interesting.

"State and Federal Authority to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccination" dated April 2, 2021

crsreports.congress.gov...

By Wen W. Shen, Legislative Attorney. You'll never guess where the Shen surname originates.

I guess it would seem innocent enough. Except this is a rehash of what she wrote on May 22, 2019.

"An Overview of State and Federal Authority to Impose Vaccination Requirements"

crsreports.congress.gov...

Isn't that...before COVID? What is it they say about coincidences?

BTW; recommend you read this if you are looking for how the government intends to mandate if you want to argue against.
edit on CpmWednesdayAmerica/Chicago28b3Wednesday2021-07-28T14:34:21-05:0002 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I wonder how the mandating of the vaccine to federal employees works with the Senior Executive Service (SES)?

I thought we'd been told they were "unsackable"?

edit on 28-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The People of Other Worlds - Wernher von Braun, Nazis, Vril, UFOs, etc. Fascinating vid!

Dr. Hermann Oberth was a respected Austro-Hungarian-born German physicist and engineer, internationally-known rocket pioneer, and head of the US CALTECH Laboratories until 1955. Considered one of the founding fathers of rocketry and astronautics, Oberth eventually came to work for one of his students, former SS officer Wernher von Braun, who was developing space rockets for NASA.

Oberth wrote about alien spacecraft in a 1954 article titled “Flying Saucers Come from a Distant World” published in the Sunday newspaper supplement “The American Weekly”, and in 1974 said: “We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have had help.” Asked by whom, he answered, “The people from other worlds.”

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
We are going to need.................................................................................................................................................. ............................................................................................................................ a bigger venue

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I've seen her wear that before, so has a lot of us. It resembles the ancient Roman Empire symbol, but this is slightly different as it looks like the version that was used by the Merchant class of Genoa Italy back in the early middle ages.

Any one know where Pelosi's family originates from?

a reply to: BlissSeeker

According to two WWII Vets that used to visit the VFW near me, Germany won the Great War (WWI) and that WWII was about getting rid of the social system that existed. If your curious about who controlled Germany back then, well look no further than Wales.

Ask your self why was Elizbeth II a cause of concern by the British people when she first became Queen.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh I bet they all have been vaxx'ed, or "Salined" if we were honest, but as long as the paperwork say they've been given a shot.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

BTW; recommend you read this if you are looking for how the government intends to mandate if you want to argue against.

I'd say the writing is definitely on the wall that they're going to attempt to mandate vaccinations. It is doomed to fail in court though and for two reasons. One is because they still have not even isolated this virus and their tests cannot even distinguish it from the flu virus. Two is because the vaccine still hasn't been subjected to rigorous testing for safety concerns and is not authorized as safe by the FDA. The Congress has authority to mandate vaccinations, but they cannot side step well established protocols to do so.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Common misconception. Although some ticks get burrowed in really deep. It isn’t that they are unsackable, it is that the powerful ones are a direct extension of the deep state and/or the administration.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

care, I wonder hoe the mandating of the vaccine to federal employees works with the Senior Executive Service (SES)?

edit on CpmWednesdayAmerica/Chicago28b3Wednesday2021-07-28T14:55:19-05:0002 by Caledbwlch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First Autopsy of COVID Pfizer Vaccinated Patient Finds Every Organ of Body Infested with Spike Proteins

The first-ever postmortem study of a patient vaccinated against COVID-19 has revealed that viral RNA was found in every organ of the patient’s body, meaning that the vaccine is either ineffective or the coronavirus actually spreads faster in vaccinated individuals.

The scientific report out of Germany published by the International Journal of Infectious Diseases in June examined the autopsy of an 86-year-old man who had received a single dose of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine but died 4 weeks later after becoming infected with the virus by a nearby patient at a hospital.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Larry Page has gone to Fiji and sold his superyacht

Longtime Google watchers will also surely recall that Page once famously mused about setting aside part of the world for techies to have a "safe" space to do experiments and escape "the negativity" of regulators and the media.

COVID-19 Infections Surge in Fiji

Fiji’s coronavirus crisis is worsening as reports of infections continue to soar in the South Pacific nation. The latest wave is occurring even though other parts of the Pacific have been spared the most severe impacts of the disease.

Although a small number of infections were detected early in the pandemic, Fiji went a year without recording any community transmission of COVID-19 until April 2021.

Isn't that interesting that kind Larry donated C-19 vaccines and had them shipped to Fiji and had the local paper retract the information. It was in an earlier link.
And now all of a sudden there is a surge.
Meanwhile they are on their private island. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

I wonder what would happen if they walked into a bank and helped themselves to $950.00? Would the rules still apply? I don't think so.

Aren't banks under Federal? So prop 47 wouldn't apply. Re look at my post - I put what does in it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

care, I wonder hoe the mandating of the vaccine to federal employees works with the Senior Executive Service (SES)?

No, the SES are sackable and highly political. Non managerial employees have union bargaining rights and are therefore more difficult to terminate. Im curious to see which direction the union goes.
edit on 7/28/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted nvm
edit on 7/28/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Re bigger venue... The beer tent adjoining the Town Hall? Or the Queen's Hotel?

Btw Nice catch on the MP insignia on police in the "red t-shirts" picture!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, Pelosi has definitely worn the Caduceus brooch before - and we've discussed it in the thread! I think it was around the SOTU where she tore up her copies of POTUS45 speech.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I recall that there was thread discussion of a clause in a President Trump Executive Order around certain grades of government employees. The debate was around whether that specific clause had been added to enable SES to be more easily fired. I think it was also discussed on /qresearch.

We should also consider that, if we are watching a MOVIE, the vaccination mandate for federal employees may be a tactic to remove certain people from the workforce, including SES? ...and CIA?

What happens if the govt.tells C_A and SES that, because of their importance to continuity of government, they'll have to have a military administered booster shot - to guard against a new K(abal) variant?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Caledbwlch

Scary but awesome find

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We are watching a movie, but imagine there are actors, and there are extras that were just walking around while the movie was being filmed. The head was cut off but the body doesn’t know it is dead yet. And the “undead” body is going to try to expel non-deep state government employees like they tried to with their witch hunt for extremists in the ranks after January 6.

What happens next will be very interesting.

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

We should also consider that, if we are watching a MOVIE, the vaccination mandate for federal employees may be a tactic to remove certain people from the workforce, including SES? ...and CIA?

What happens if the govt.tells C_A and SES that, because of their importance to continuity of government, they'll have to have a military administered booster shot - to guard against a new K(abal) variant?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Right, and she wore it during a few other times that that side of things went sideways for them. Anyone keep a record on the events that happened within the next few days after she did pressers while wearing that?

She is clearly is signaling just like she how she wears that bullet bracelet a few days before a mass shooting takes place. So what does this broach of hers mean?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

No, the SES are sackable and highly political. Non managerial employees have union bargaining rights and are therefore more difficult to terminate. Im curious to see which direction the union goes.

Thank you for responding to Rel.

The federal employee union spokesperson just said on Fox News business that any vaccine mandate must be a part of their collective bargaining agreement.

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join