It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
NY Gov. Cuomo: “We have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, put them in cars & drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission.”
twitter.com...

We need to go to their homes!
We need to drive them to the train station!
We need to get them on the trains!
We need to get them to the camps!
We need to get them in the showers!

They said this would never happen again and it's happening.

Are we living in strange times or history just repeating with a really bad script?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have spent some quality time looking at dear Larry Page. Ku advised us to follow the wives so I did just that.
Lucinda Southworth is his wife and she "shock and awe" is a scientific researcher" and apparently very successful.
Her area of expertise is with Eukaryotic organisms. Complex but from articles there is a link with Eukaryotic cells and C-19.
I won't claim to understand this but still what are the chances?
She is like a ghost with next to no information anywhere about her so I spent time researching anyone connected to her.

What are the chances that the scientific researcher that collaberated on various scientific research papers is currently a Senior Scientist, Group Leader at Biogen who is embroiled in controversy over the Alzheimer's drug approval.
Jinkuk Choi and his linked in page describes him as an effective drug and research leader and highlights his involvement in gene therapy and a disease expert, and there is a reference to viral gene delivery.

Lucinda's father, Dr. Roy Southworth worked for the World Bank and was in charge of Tanzania, a country with the fastest growing city, Dar es Salaam, in the world.
Her sister Carrie is an actress and there are notes that she lived there as a child so I will assume that Lucinda did as well.
Just speculating but I wonder what impact that had on her view of the world.

Here she is as a child growing up seeing enormous poverty and an enormous population, with no population control management, crowded into a city. Poor sanitation, poor living conditions, lack of basic necessities, poor educational systems, poor healthcare. It is a very poor country hence the U.N. I would think that would really color her vision that "something must be done" and it is obvious that nothing was changing the trajectory.

She continued to have involvement in Africa by doing biomedical work in South Africa and even donated $15 million to West Africa when Ebola appeared in what form is unknown.
Larry has made comments about wanting a safe harbor for people like him.
Birds of a feather flock together?

There is so much money involved here and they have their own version of reality and how the world should be. They can easily claim they want to stay safe and buy an island and just hang out but forever?
Meanwhile her sister Carrie married Collister-Cody- Jonson III whose godfather just happens to be G. W. Busch. His dad and Busch were room mates in college.
None of this feels right. Just we have so many connections here, Google with the 'do no harm' philosophy, World Bank, scientific researchers, lots of $$$, The World Bank and the U.N. and a former president. What could go wrong?
biographymask.com...>Scientist
www.worldbank.org...>country>overview
linkedin.com...>jinkuk-choi-753652107
scholar.google.com...>citations
www.biogen.com...>en_us>history-overview
www.researchgate.net...>scientific-contributions>L...
Lucinda South worth research while affiliated with Stanford.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Wales???? Please explain.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Start posh then slum it?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Really Rel?
I must have missed that from before but I guess it really stood out to me yesterday now that we are in the thick of a medical plandemic.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wilhelm the Second is related to the the current Queen of England.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
What's that got to do with Wales?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It will not be safe for them to walk down the streets...

Biden's motorcade is met with jeers and middle fingers during his trip to Pennsylvania.

mobile.twitter.com...

81 million votes. 😂
edit on 28-7-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wasn't she going to be named Princesses of Wales before she was made Queen? Also I keep thinking that Windsor Castle is in Wales for some stupid reason. I'd go back and fix my mistake, but then I don't want to erase my ignorance of UK things.

Sorry about that. I should have said:

"According to two WWII Vets that used to visit the VFW near me, Germany won the Great War (WWI) and that WWII was about getting rid of the social system that existed. If your curious about who controlled Germany back then, well look no further than Windsor Castle."

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I couldn't find the post I remembered about the Caduceus but I did find these two:

Skyfloating and Tigertatzen - part 5 - Baphomet and the Pope using Caduceus symbology

Oops... the second one has now disappeared from my search! It had more on caduceus symbology rather than Pelosi.
Have to say that the site search has been one of the biggest negatives in terms of being able to reference old posts!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Senior Executive Services has no oversight. renOgade loaded it up with 8k+ to bog things down right before he left. I have not seen any evidence suggesting these folks have any kind of union. Not sure why they would, they are embedded for life, as there is no system for removal not involving an act of congress and even then.

When this was discussed back in thread two or three it would suggested that one way might be during the government shutdown they could be removed via an emergency order or the like. Though not sure if we'd ever know if they had been removed, most don't even know they exist.

Considered to be one of the interpretations of "keystone" due to logo.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
It will not be safe for them to walk down the streets...

Biden's motorcade is met with jeers and middle fingers during his trip to Pennsylvania.

mobile.twitter.com...

81 million votes. 😂

Unfortunately this class of idiot abide by the "the beatings will continue until moral improves" line of being. Expect screaming a wipe my butt Joe to result in a loss of more privileges until the demented child molester is worshipped correctly.

I'm sure he made them all feel better with a fake story about a boy from scranton made good with coal mining daddy and how his son beau died.

Let me off this thing already.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
If you think about what you were going to say about fractals being relevant to the gematria stuff let me know please.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
While we have been distracted J and J has been busy. Ebola has cropped up again and J&J is ready this time.
They received WHO prequalification status and have started clinical trials in West Africa, so over 225,000 people have received at least one shot. That seems to be a lot of people for a clinical trial.

This is rather alarming:
They are using BIOMETRIC IRIS SCANNING ID.
This allows them to track each patients identification.
They have also set up a management reporting system to monitor everyone.
Then they are enforcing using cell phone updates.
Just an observation but what could possibly go wrong with two types of vax programs going on at the same time. One for the current plandemic and one for a future 2.0 plandemic Ebola.

This is outright criminal!!!
Are those poor people not keeling over quickly enough for the agenda???
Of course J&J acknowledged NIH and BARDA assistance because, well, they always seem to be involved.

I think we really need to keep our eyes on Africa. Way too much going on over there.
www.jnj.com...>ebola
www.jnj.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks Rel. I just was wondering if she is displaying solidarity with our corrupt medical system by wearing that symbol?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sounds like a plan Jane!

There's a joke about Slum Landlord's in there somewhere.

Update on my UV light/Magnetic field testing survey:

1x 70 yr old leukaemia survivor,
1x ex-military para,
1x 50 yr old whose 23 stone,

All vaccinated, all negative on both tests.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Recommended. But.... Really effing grim.

DEADLY SHOTS! Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison in COVID 'Vaccine'

Video from Stew Peters with guest Karen Kingston on the graphene oxide issue. She's well reasoned, insider, and calls it what it is... Jab = bioweapon.

You'll note much of what she found out, she didn't know, was found here both esoterically from me and others and physically through docs, disclaimers, patents etc. posted here.

They discuss the cognitive dissonance needed to be a champion of this experimental Gene Therapy Injection, but I'm beginning to feel myself develop my own cognitive dissonance on the mirror side.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'd say "solidarity with the medical system" is just the superficial excuse for wearing the caduceus brooch - if anyone asks!

She seems to wear it as a power symbol because it's supposed to represent the Mace of the House of representatives.

I've found a few articles about her wearing it on different occasions - that shed some light:

Nancy Pelosi’s outfit at the House impeachment debate sent a subtle message

What was that large brooch on Speaker Pelosi's lapel at the SOTU?

Members of Congress Can Be Disciplined With a Giant Mace - it's a tradition that followed British parliament!

Pelosi fashion accessories - HERMES scarves

So she wears Hermes scarves or a Caduceus - and the Caduceus is the main symbol of the god Hermes the messenger - from Wiki:

Hermes (/ˈhɜːrmiːz/; Greek: Ἑρμῆς) is an Olympian deity in ancient Greek religion and mythology. Hermes is considered the herald of the gods. He is also considered the protector of human heralds, travellers, thieves, merchants, and orators. He is able to move quickly and freely between the worlds of the mortal and the divine, aided by his winged sandals. Hermes plays the role of the psychopomp or "soul guide"—a conductor of souls into the afterlife.
His attributes and symbols include the herma, the rooster, the tortoise, satchel or pouch, talaria (winged sandals), and winged helmet or simple petasos, as well as the palm tree, goat, the number four, several kinds of fish, and incense. However, his main symbol is the caduceus, a winged staff intertwined with two snakes copulating and carvings of the other gods.
In Roman mythology, Hermes was known as Mercury, a name derived from the Latin merx, meaning "merchandise," and the origin of the words "merchant" and "commerce."

I hadn't noticed before that the Palm Tree was a symbol of Hermes!

So we have Pelosi wearing HERMES scarves and Hermes symbol of The Caduceus - and we have KU posting pictures of Palm Trees (#1202) and saying in #1204

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121353 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 29a790 No.1121283 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST)
>>1121272
Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

>>1121283
Canary palm tree?
Signal?

Q

Was this actually telling us that Nancy Pelosi had flipped in April 2018?

edit on 28-7-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, remember the kill boxed ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH from #452?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

Maybe our interpretation of it being a GO command was too obvious?

It makes more sense if the [G] in word 1 and [O] in word 3 mean GRAPHENE OXIDE - hence 2 brackets; 1 for each initial?

There may be further messaging in that line; for example the UGH makes sense as an expression of feeling sick?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: ZoraD1994
www.ingersolllockwood.com...

Lots of hitler stuff ^^

This just keeps getting more weird

I'm not surprised by that actually. I've thought all along that our "enemy" is the fourth reicht.

With the Bushes spearheading the new Reicht. Passed it back and forth with the last few D POTUS beginning with Johnson and skipping only Reagan until DJT came in to the fray.

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join