It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I bet this low-IQ moron hasn't participated in a single march to protest Black-on-Black murders. Thousands of them every year. #1 Killer of young Black men in America.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My step mom has kissed us all on the lips, children, grandkids, and Great Grand babies. She don't care. She is getting a kiss. That is where I think I caught Covid in Dec 2019. I had the crud for a month and a half. Both Dad and she had something for 2 months that was in the lungs. I blamed her but she is just being a Mom and doing what she was raised to do.

I am not into it quite frankly. It does seem to be more traditional than creepy IMO for people to kiss family. Now a French Kiss is going to be child molestation.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: cimmerius

He knows he is untouchable.

He is a vile gross monster.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"As Above So Below; As Within So Without"

FEAR = INVISIBLE ENEMY = SEE THINGS WITH EMOTIONS
PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD = SEE THINGS WITH CALM

(1) FEAR ATTACKS BODY = COVID = CURE IS WORST THAN THE VIRUS
- A virus that doesn't directly kill anyone that gets it
- It deceives & triggers body to THINK it is under attack
- Body's OVER-REACTION does the damage = FRIENDLY FIRE
- CALM BODY = CONTROL THE CYTOKINE STORM

The Other Side of the COVID Vaccination Argument, Video

(2) FEAR ATTACKS MIND = SYSTEM OF CONTROL = ILLUSION OF DIVISION
- It doesn't directly kill anyone
- It deceives & triggers us to THINK we are under attack
- It is our OVER-REACTION & PANIC that does the damage = FF
- CALM MIND = CONTROL BRAINSTORM (IMAGINATION used against us)

MIND GAMES = CLEAR YOUR HEAD = BE STILL = TRUST YOURSELF
SEEK TRUTH = SEE THE LIGHT = STILL IN THE DARK = BLIND
A daily struggle / A CHOICE: BLIND PANIC vs BLIND FAITH
Who do YOU FOLLOW? = Be careful who YOU FOLLOW
Less than 10 FULL PICTURE = 100% TRUTH = WHO NEVER LIES TO US
WHO DIRECTLY TALKING TO US = LISTEN = TRUMP VACCINE = TRUTH
I AM FOR CLEAN WATER = INFO / FAKE NEWS = TOXIC WATER
STOP DRINKING POISON = HEAL YOURSELF = GET STRONGER = SHINE
RISE & SHINE = HELP OTHERS STRUGGLING = STILL ILL = A PATIENT
BE PATIENT = WAIT FOR RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE = STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME

July 25 = Sanders urges people to get the ‘Trump vaccine’
July 24 = President Trump Rally to Protect Our Elections
- Lost AZ by 10,457 votes
- 74,000 mail-in ballots with no clear record
- Nearly 4,000 voted after Oct 15 cutoff
- 11K+ voters NOT on rolls day after election/ on rolls 30 day later
- 18K voters purged from rolls immediately after 2020 election
- 168K ballots printed on different paper (VOTER SECURE PAPER)
- 1000s votes without serial numbers (possible duplicate votes)
- Stacks of mail-in ballots without folds (put in envelopes how?)
- No signature verification matching used (lowered from 20 pts to 0)
- Master database of all election data illegally erased
- Maricopa Co ignoring court order to turn over routers for inspection
- Chain of custody documentation not being handed over
- PA = Poll watchers thrown out / not allowed within 60 ft
- GA = Ballot image error rates up to 60%
- GA = 35,000 potential illegal votes - not living in county
- GA = 100,000 purged from rolls after election
- MI = Detroit is a complete mess / one of the worst

- HOLY SH*T THEY CAUGHT US. (We have it ALL)
- TIME IS NOW (Not in 2022 or 2024)
- FOCUS ON THE ELECTION / NOT THE DISTRACTIONS
- ANYTHING to distract from 2020 election = THE FINAL STAND
- Remember the word: DETERMINATIVE

Threads:
Trump Talks to NewsMax Benny Johnson
The GOLDen Rule
Caught them all ...
God's word makes evil POWERLESS .
Humanity Kept in the Dark

edit on 28-7-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I just heard Tucker say that normally we think of Adam Schiff as a tough guy........Uuuhhh NO, NO we don't or at least I don't. I think he is a testosterone deficit, creepy little weasel....but maybe that's just me.

2nd!

He is wussification sonified!

He is what the elites want us to think a "man" is. Pffft.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: crankyoldman

I recall the Gematria being discussed a few threads back. What I do not recall is the poster username aspect. Although I do think I recall you mentioning your number *pardon me* coming up. Which value is the one that is used the English value? Sorry for bouncing back into older territory but I was intrigued and did up a value on mine out of curiosity.

gematrix is the one I use, but EMN uses another which seems more complete, the advanced version.

For myself I used "crankyoldman" as well "humans as currency" as that was a phrase I coined to define the foundation of all things human/control system. Which begs the question, who entered the elements that pointed to me?

It takes a bit of hunting, as the ranking isn't always even handed on the personal aspects and clearly some have spammed the results with gibberish.

So for yours you can use "13" or "thirteen" or add "ATS" or "above top secret." It really is more art then science, and I am by no means more then an student artist, as it was new to me entirely but I find it helpful. Rel's connects on the numerical aspects as they connect to drops is unquestioned at this point - it is and has been a part of Q.

So if your in it what does it mean?

I can believe if your not, that it means totally something else.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

From Rusty...

No idea who has control of that acct.

Nobody said it like the O'Jays
Great song all the way to the end. A unique bass lick right off that gets you.
The title is " For The Love Of Money"

edit on 28-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
That looks like some German brew to me. I read the label but that is a unique bottle too. Cheers and a toast to Hopium brew being the right salve for these wounds.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
So something keeps going thru my head with these vx's and the cvd.
Be Forwarned it's these thoughts that make me such a hit at parties lol
BG JE AF All three tied together
JE wanted to create a race of people with his DNA?
cvd and vx patent dates?
Gene altering injections?
Was the virus the delivery agent (hope not) or the vx?
Has the virus been isolated yet?
Did the world just become Epstein?
Hopefully the invrmctn can eat the parasitic out of my friends and family
Remember Jeff's unique teeth?
Remember the vampire rumors

Mrna patented humans dna now owned by big p?
Yikes Sorry gonna take down a jug of Hopium and pass it around
lnk

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 28-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
During the "Watch the Water" drops - some turned their eyes onto the "Fiji" Island brand

Found it noteworthy that Fiji was in the news a few days ago ....

Google co-founder Larry Page 'has been living off-grid and hiding out on isolated Fijian island for most of the pandemic'

....Page, 48, has become reclusive over the past several years - avoiding being photographed except for a handful of times since stepping down as CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet Inc. in 2019........

Staying in the Shadows whilst being surrounded by Light - not the typical lifestyle of the rich and famous ....

That is all .... Carry On

side note- What are the Odds the CDC is being run by Germaphobes lol - Heck if we were just listening to used car salesmen we'd all be Driving Pintos

edit on 7282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A Republican Congressman who's is Anti-Trump and Anti-China and Pro-Law Enforcement.

How do you classify someone with that combination of beliefs?

RINO.

What makes you think his anti-china and pro law enforcement are genuine? Or, maybe he is pro law enforcement but only when they are used to trample our Constitution and the Rights of the people.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
My step mom has kissed us all on the lips, children, grandkids, and Great Grand babies. She don't care. She is getting a kiss. That is where I think I caught Covid in Dec 2019. I had the crud for a month and a half. Both Dad and she had something for 2 months that was in the lungs. I blamed her but she is just being a Mom and doing what she was raised to do.

I agree, I've seen a whooooole lot of creepy stuffy Joe has done, but that quick little kiss isn't one of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Great post as usual. Wanted to add something I heard from Tony Robbins years ago:

F - false
E - evidence that
A - appears
R - real

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It’s not the kiss. It’s the kiss and the hair sniffing and touching and nipple pinching. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck. Unless an unlucky Vril infected a duck instead of a human. Then I guess it wouldn’t necessarily be a duck…

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman

I agree, I've seen a whooooole lot of creepy stuffy Joe has done, but that quick little kiss isn't one of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
It’s not the kiss. It’s the kiss and the hair sniffing and touching and nipple pinching.

I agree. I was commenting on this one, isolated video. It simply doesn't show anything but a simple quick little peck on the lips. I do that with my kids all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Sorry to hear about your wife's health struggle. I hope she gets better soon.
I just wanted to share this with you since Resident Lurker also contracted C-19.
He recovered thankfully and returned to his GP for a follow up.
I honestly can not believe this. His Dr. tried to pressure him into getting the vax even though he had Covid which would then result in antibodies and T-cell immunity. It doesn't make sense.
The Dr. said the reason was that it would make his antibodies stronger > What???
R.L. declined but this you will find interesting. They then started targeting his cell phone with constant messaging about getting the Vax. This of course has a boomerang effect because why, why so much pressure if it is good for you.
So what happened to no means no.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The 'McAfee' t-gram channel is producing a lot of, eh, 'text'.

Majority is babble to me, but occasional bits make sense. Saw reference to 5 to 6,000 rounds of 105-mm ammunition. That kind is only used by a single armored vehicle in the U.S. Army today.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It seems to be from the descriptions of the vids on Rusty Shackleford's YouTube channel. As pointed out by cherokeetroy, it seems to be comms. Maybe the content of the vids would give more clues. I won't have time to delve into it until later tonight.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Last night a clip was on tv showing Pelosi and something that she was wearing caught my attention. From a distance it looked like the Hippocratic medical symbol. But then I thought it couldn't be because it had two wings on the top.
I took a screen shot so that I could re examine it today.
It is close enough. It has two wings on top, and two lines curling up which would represent the snakes.
I did some digging into this and again it is all about symbolism and what is being communicated.

America uses the Caduceus which is a staff with two snakes intertwined with two wings on the top which is different from what the WHO and other countries use.
The meaning is derived from ancient Greece and about a story about the gods hermes/mercury throwing a rod between 2 fighting snakes to get them to stop.

This is the interesting part. Mercury is the god of Merchants, Travelers, THIEVES, and the protector of Tricksters. Zero to do with medical!
So these new Drs. take a hippocratic oath to do no harm. Isn't it odd that when we break down the word 'Hypocrite leaps from the page. Which means just the opposite - where someone gives a false impression of goodness.

So Pelosi is wearing that. Digging into a bit of history messengers would use that staff when delivering messages during battle so that they would be protected. I wonder if she is communicating to her chynese masters that they are still all in and this is all about stealing from the people. I suppose they hope the Delta lockdown will enrich them some more. We just can not let that happen.
www.ncbi.nih.gov...>articles>PMC4190767

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Larry Page has gone to Fiji and sold his superyacht

Longtime Google watchers will also surely recall that Page once famously mused about setting aside part of the world for techies to have a "safe" space to do experiments and escape "the negativity" of regulators and the media.

COVID-19 Infections Surge in Fiji

Fiji’s coronavirus crisis is worsening as reports of infections continue to soar in the South Pacific nation. The latest wave is occurring even though other parts of the Pacific have been spared the most severe impacts of the disease.

Although a small number of infections were detected early in the pandemic, Fiji went a year without recording any community transmission of COVID-19 until April 2021.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
More IL chatter at--

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

A bit of hidden text on the page as well.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I could not find the number that they were pointing to.
2025 us pop from that strange site.
AM I missing something?

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join