It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

It's like when you're having a lucid dream and you feel like you have "the answers", but as soon as you wake up you can literally feel them slipping away. 😂

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That is weird, I can't tell if he's saying:
"My butts been wiped"
"They must be white"
"The bus is right"

To me the 25A moment is walking up to the WH press corps and barking words at them.

I'm going with "My butt's been wiped."

To blurt that out is equally hilarious and horrifying. Seems to perfectly define these unbelievable times.

The Rambam - Jewish
My Butts Been Wiped Value In Gematria Calculator

Joseph Biden Pure Evil

The Very Embodiment Of
Lucifer

Reptilians Breeding With
Humans

Who Is Like The Devil

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They even trashed a sacred word into a dark acronym...

Wellcome Leap currently has four programs: Multi-Stage Psych, Delta Tissue, 1KD, and HOPE. HOPE was the first program to be announced by Wellcome Leap and stands for Human Organs, Physiology and Engineering. According to the full program description, HOPE aims “to leverage the power of bioengineering to advance stem cells, organoids, and whole organ systems and connections that recapitulate human physiology in vitro and restore vital functions in vivo.”

The second goal of HOPE is to open up the use of machine-human hybrid organs for transplantation into human beings. That goal focuses on restoring “organ functions using cultivated organs or biological/synthetic hybrid systems” with the later goal of bioengineering a fully transplantable human organ after several years.

The lengthy article goes on and on...A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBritish
Those are interesting results. Maybe, if you believe gematria is the language of God, those results indicate things that He is saying to your heart? I do think the things that are on our minds and our hearts that draw us here to ats in these very unordinary times are purposeful. I will be very happy if Aug.1 brings clarity.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes I can relate to that description too. LOL like know matter how hard I reach to grab them I can't quite get a hold....pouf they are gone. It's a bit aggravating.....but it's funny at the same time!😂

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I see this thread is coming alive again. 7 pages of content today...about where it was this time last year. Time to review what has been shared the past 24 hours. Hopefully some July 27th gold-nuggets are present.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Well that's damn creepy but so is Joe! Glad you thought to run that phrase.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nattybabe

It helps to have been here while Q was dropping about those subjects and giving your two cents then, instead of jumping in with a bunch of malarkey about subjects that done been covered already.

(post by frequency1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Certain Chicago suburbs have voted to "Censure" Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger for being so anti-Trump.

Source: www.shawlocal.com...

He's a war-hero pilot who's tough against China.

Pelosi liked Kinzinger well enough to put him on her Jan 6th witch-hunt.

A Republican Congressman who's is Anti-Trump and Anti-China and Pro-Law Enforcement.

How do you classify someone with that combination of beliefs?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
IL page...I think this is new. Sorry if it's been shared already.
www.ingersolllockwood.com...

As many as 124 million Democrats have taken the mRNA vaccines that are linked to infertility, autoimmune disorders and increasing deaths.

That’s two times the number of registered Republicans who have allegedly taken the mRNA vaccines/bio-weapons.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Jul 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: source, tags, trimmed quote

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

First Church of Artificial Intelligence created by Anthony Levandowski (Google, Uber) who was convicted & sentenced on trade secret theft was oddly granted a full pardon by Trump on January 20, 2021.

He calls the church "Way of the Future" like Jesus said he was the "Way."

The documents state that WOTF’s activities will focus on “the realization, acceptance, and worship of a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) developed through computer hardware and software.”

“What is going to be created will effectively be a god." “It’s not a god in the sense that it makes lightning or causes hurricanes. But if there is something a billion times smarter than the smartest human, what else are you going to call it?”

“The idea needs to spread before the technology,” he insists. “The church is how we spread the word, the gospel. If you believe [in it], start a conversation with someone else and help them understand the same things.”

Levandowski believes that a change is coming—a change that will transform every aspect of human existence, disrupting employment, leisure, religion, the economy, and possibly decide our very survival as a species.

Inside the First Church of Artificial Intelligence

He sounds like Klaus & Davos club. Church was officially dissolved at the end of 2020. Closes church and gets a pardon. I'm sure he'll partner with someone and try again.

DARPA Ghostrider

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nattybabe
I noticed the MP on the blue helmets some of the 'police' are wearing. Are they Military Police?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
twitter.com...
Here’s the Cop who testified today that a bunch of MAGA people called him the N-Word.

edit on 28-7-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Never heard of RE, but on Episode 25 & enjoying it.
Look forward to hearing your observations.

It is interesting to see similarities & approaches taken in RE.
How they rely on FAITH to overcome FEAR & UNCERTAINTY.
Leaders are given a VOICE to share INSIGHT/ Forefather's TEACHINGS
REAL POWER = Unity, Prayer & PEACE in GOD'S WILL BE DONE.

Similar to our current situation & willingness to accept THE ONLY WAY.
Less than 10 = FULL PICTURE, means everyone else is IN THE DARK.
Can we view SETBACKS = LESSONS to STRENGTHEN OUR FAITH.
Can we see DEAD ENDS = PATH FORWARD when the time is right.
Can we see WISDOM = Staying HUMBLE / Listening/Looking for signs

Multiple Meanings Exist...CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO SEE DIFFERENTLY.
Regardless of what happens, NEVER FORGET... YOU HAVE A CHOICE.
Use this time to PREPARE / GROW & OFFER COMFORT & MERCY.
Have FAITH the unseen will be made visible... RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE.

Here is a link to RE Episode 1:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I suspect that is the same dude. Did you read the twit comments? Some guy said he has a program to run these pictures through to find out the likeness probability. He's the same guy with the spider web tat isn't he?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Federal Contractors are to be included in the Vaccine Mandate too. There are a hell of a lot of them, all over the world. Who will police all this?

From what I've seen, the Vaccine Confirmation Cards are so simple and non-standardized, a 12 year-old could make one up.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

President Trump needs to say WHY we won't be forcing our children to wear oppressive dehumanizing masks in school all day.

Will he be President around the time school resumes?

Is he telling us to not put our children in school if masks are mandatory?

What about forced vaccinations with the experimental drugs?

NEED MORE, Mr. President.

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join