It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Bigly

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks, Dashen! I was feeling a little down and out today. Your memes gave me a good laugh.
edit on 27-7-2021 by GAPeach3 because: Misspelled Dashen

(post by staffordshire444 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Facebook’s Next Target: The Religious Experience (NY Times)

Months before the megachurch Hillsong opened its new outpost in Atlanta, its pastor sought advice on how to build a church in a pandemic.

From Facebook.

The social media giant had a proposition, Sam Collier, the pastor, recalled in an interview: to use the church as a case study to explore how churches can “go further farther on Facebook.”

THX 1138 - The Confession

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Twitter going all the way:

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The authoritarian argument for Censorship is that something can be so completely TRUE that questioning it is of extreme danger and/or should be illegal.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: staffordshire444

When Pandora's box was opened long ago only one thing remained....hope. We all need to stop clinging to hope when we can make it happen without hoping. Enjoy the drink. Night all.

Why is it that a box that contains all the ills of mankind also happens to have hope in it. Unless hope is also an ill of mankind, which makes sense since a person that spends all day hoping for change will never actually try and implement it. Hope is at it's very core a dangerous ideal which like many of the other ills can be good in the correct portions, but give in to too much hope and watch it bite you in the butt.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: staffordshire444

When Pandora's box was opened long ago only one thing remained....hope. We all need to stop clinging to hope when we can make it happen without hoping. Enjoy the drink. Night all.

Why is it that a box that contains all the ills of mankind also happens to have hope in it. Unless hope is also an ill of mankind, which makes sense since a person that spends all day hoping for change will never actually try and implement it. Hope is at it's very core a dangerous ideal which like many of the other ills can be good in the correct portions, but give in to too much hope and watch it bite you in the butt.

Bigger than mankind although I prefer to call it humanity. If you changed the word "hope" to believing or creating what if then Pandora's box didn't exist?

No spoon no box.
edit on 27-7-2021 by staffordshire444 because: (no reason given)

If you step outside that box then think what could happen.
edit on 27-7-2021 by staffordshire444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What the hell is this crap? These people will pay for this blasphemy.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What the hell is this crap? These people will pay for this blasphemy.

Indeed you will.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I suspect it may be the language of God as well. I will be studying a little more on it. One thing that did come up when I ran my real name it brought up several connections to my birthday which is curious then I ran Rook Queen again to see if there were similarities and there were some of the same connections to my birthday just not as many as my real name.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I suspect it may be the language of God as well. I will be studying a little more on it. One thing that did come up when I ran my real name it brought up several connections to my birthday which is curious then I ran Rook Queen again to see if there were similarities and there were some of the same connections to my birthday just not as many as my real name.

Yeah. Stuff like that. It's pretty strange, really.
As I was typing this I got a strong urge to say it's to do about fractals. One of those tip of the tongue moments where you get a rush thinking you're gonna figure something out and then it just dissipates before you do. 😂

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm seriously beginning to think this isn't about my health at all.

We are here.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I only know what I read on here about Gematria, so I ran my full name without spaces and came up with some unusual matches, General Michael Flynn, JayZ, Napoleon Bonaparte, Elon Reeves Musk, Lord Jesus Christ, Prince William Thug, Trumps Wall and Fibonacci Sequence.
Not really sure what to make of that, but I'm definitely not any of those individuals, but brought a small piece of sunshine into what seems to be becoming a more gloomy world.
Perhaps we are getting closer to the precipice that Ku messaged about??

I seem to recall that SR tweeted quite some time ago that August 1 was clarity.
Not far away at all and closer for me with time zones working in my favour.

I really enjoy reading contributions from the main participants on this forum and want you to know it has opened my eyes considerably in the past couple of years that I've been reading.
Importantly, don't let the dickheads get you down - stay the course.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
THIS wins the internet for the year.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just imagine if that had been Donald Trump. 😂

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
LOL......I do hate it when that happens! I call it rapid fire because that's what the rush feels like to me but I guess I empty the clip before I can say it.

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join