It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:
(post by staffordshire444 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

From Rusty...

No idea who has control of that acct.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So something keeps going thru my head with these vx's and the cvd.
Be Forwarned it's these thoughts that make me such a hit at parties lol
BG JE AF All three tied together
JE wanted to create a race of people with his DNA?
cvd and vx patent dates?
Gene altering injections?
Was the virus the delivery agent (hope not) or the vx?
Has the virus been isolated yet?
Did the world just become Epstein?
Hopefully the invrmctn can eat the parasitic out of my friends and family
Remember Jeff's unique teeth?
Remember the vampire rumors

Mrna patented humans dna now owned by big p?
Yikes Sorry gonna take down a jug of Hopium and pass it around
lnk

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
They've uploaded 70 videos within the last 5 hours

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Case closed on Presidential ELECTOR, HRC buddy, DNC HIGH donor and....... MURDERER, Ed Buck.

Ed Buck found guilty on all counts for giving meth to 2 men who died in his WeHo apartment

A jury has reached its verdict in the trial of former political donor Ed Buck, who is accused of providing methamphetamine to two men who died in his West Hollywood apartment.

The jury found Buck guilty on all nine felony counts, including two counts of distribution of controlled substances resulting in death, stemming from the deaths of Gemmel Moore in July 2017 and Timothy Dean in January 2019.

Each of the two charges carry 20-year mandatory minimums.

A prosecutor told jurors Friday that Buck caused the deaths of Moore and Dean as a result of his "fetish" for injecting men with increasing doses of methamphetamine until they became comatose, but the defense countered that the victims had underlying medical conditions that ended their lives.

Here with Ted Lieu congressman from California and a throughly despicable and vile grifter with an IQ of about 35, who, just so happened to be an Impeachment Manager for peachmint 2.0.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Just my opinion, but I believe John McAfee does. Rusty Shackelford, for those who don't know, is a name that Dale (King of the Hill) used whenever he had to deal with the government at all. He picked the name because a kid by that name he went to school with died. So he assumed his identity. Many years later he learned that Rusty didn't actually die. He just moved to another school. He eventually returned to town to confront Dale about the identity theft. 😂

Anyways, people had been guessing for awhile that McAfee = Rusty Shackleford for awhile now. But the other night the Ingersoll folks (I believe it was) put up something about, "John McAfee: AKA Rusty Shackleford."

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I find it fascinating. I do not pretend to have extensive knowledge of Gematria. I've learned what I do know from lurking here but I have always been fascinated with numbers. I do know a little bit about numerology and I believe that numbers are relevant to scripture. I started reading the Ku archives in December trying to catch up. I had heard about Ku after Trump was elected but I was so focused on what I was being fed via television that I didn't pay attention and certainly must have been skipping over the Ku threads here out of ignorance. While reading the archives everyday it read more like a story because you guys had put it all together. Anyway, it was easy to see that numbers are going to be relevant. I can't say that I fully understand how but, I'm certainly paying attention to the numbers now. I ran my user name through gematria and it wasn't exciting at all but my full birthname was 18.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Just my opinion, but I believe John McAfee does. Rusty Shackelford, for those who don't know, is a name that Dale (King of the Hill) used whenever he had to deal with the government at all. He picked the name because a kid by that name he went to school with died. So he assumed his identity. Many years later he learned that Rusty didn't actually die. He just moved to another school. He eventually returned to town to confront Dale about the identity theft. 😂

Anyways, people had been guessing for awhile that McAfee = Rusty Shackleford for awhile now. But the other night the Ingersoll folks (I believe it was) put up something about, "John McAfee: AKA Rusty Shackleford."

Right and Pegasus just flew over my head. Sometimes people are just dead and control nothing. They can only control if you give them that control and yet here you are passing that control over to a dead person? You couldn't make this shat up. WAKE UP!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

. I can't say that I fully understand how but, I'm certainly paying attention to the numbers now.

I don't understand how it works either, but it seems to me that it may be similar to how reverse speech works, if you're familiar with that at all.

For instance, I have a few different handles I go by on the internet (not here, PFS is my only account here) and when I input the different internet handles and my actual name and go through the lists comparing them, somehow, I get returns on the same variations of phrases. Not exclusively, but enough so that it seems out of the realm of happenstance.

So sorta like how in reverse speech a person's inner thoughts betray their outward speech, it seems that maybe subconsciously when we pick names, or our parents pick our birth name, there is information being encoded in those names.

The people who developed the system maintain that the gematria is the language of God. God's will, it seems, may filter down into our reality through numbers.

Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nattybabe
You did good. I was able to see it with no problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Haven’t checked in here in a while. Have we saved the republic yet?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

The Republic don't want to be saved that's why it's being done spiritually, just sayin.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Long ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Jul 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join