It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - The Truth Won't Be For Everyone - -PART- -7H1R7Y s3v3n-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: dashen

This hit the wires sooner than I expected

Drip, Drip, Drip

people will be frazzled

To do that while knowingly being filmed is mind boggling.

What if she had screamed?

It's like he doesn't know it's wrong. Or he isn't in control of himself. Or he is so used to doing it that it no longer registers.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fun question to ask. Was Sick-nick actually supposed to be beaten to death but somehow managed to avoid it? Later to die because the entire plot centered around him? Sometime back I did a decode on his name. Notice how the narrative never pivoted off his being beaten to death? Notice how it is still included in everything despite being totally untrue?

Plans are plans, we are seeing how they have ALWAYS been, only now the eyes are on it.

Thread on Web Meaning

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
NATO new headquarters in Norfolk is fully operational

Joint Force Command Norfolk, has reached Full Operational Capability (FOC) and held a ceremony on Thursday at 10 a.m., to mark the occasion.

This new command is part of the allied command operations structure, the Navy said. It will provide a United States-led, joint multi-national operational command, supported by component, Allied and partner commands, responsible for the North Atlantic and the High North

This new command is part of the allied command operations structure, the Navy said. It will provide a United States-led, joint multi-national operational command, supported by component, Allied and partner commands, responsible for the North Atlantic and the High North

Gen. Milley warned about future military technologies and their potential impacts on war. He said the first country to discover them and fully utilize them will have a leg up in a war, comparing the situation to World War II. "If we don't get there firstest [sic] with the mostest [sic] and we don't put the pedal to the metal - if we don't get this right over the next 10-15 years, we are condemning a future generation to what happened 76 years ago," he said.

That's why military leaders say the new headquarters is so important. "Our mission is to prepare for every possible crisis or crises that could develop throughout the Atlantic region, so that the alliance has options in both forces and how to employ them," said Lewis

www.wtkr.com...

I thought that was interesting too. A bit unnerving.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

t.me...

Are we enjoying the show folks?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This somewhat coincides with something that's been postulated which is in the event that the audits reveal evidence of a stolen election, NATO will be brought in to defend Biden's presidency

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

He knows he is untouchable.

He is a vile gross monster.

edit on 7 27 2021 by dashen because: Dark to Light

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Biden administration to announce a vaccine mandate for federal employees on Thursday

CNN reported that the Biden administration will announce a vaccine mandate or regular testing requirement for federal workers as early as Thursday.

www.businessinsider.com...

Biden DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Legal

The Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel on July 26 wrote (pdf) that because access to COVID-19 vaccines is more commonplace, “numerous educational institutions, employers, and other entities across the United States” have said they will require some individuals to be vaccinated against the virus as a condition of employment, participation, benefit, service, or relationship.

The opinion, which noted that some have questioned the legality of such mandates, concluded that federal law concerning the FDA’s emergency use authorizations (EUA) on COVID-19 vaccines made by Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson doesn’t “prohibit public or private entities from imposing vaccine requirements, even when the only vaccines available are those authorized under EUAs.”

conservatics.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Good video. I have to ask....Have you entered your own name in english gematria?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
He fits the profile I think especially with the Agri experoence and being honored by veterans.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Good video. I have to ask....Have you entered your own name in english gematria?

RQ. the now departed contributor who introduced the gematria angle to the thread suggested, at the time, that all the main posters would find themselves in the Q related gematria using their user names. For myself I can say this is true, in one particular case for me, alarmingly so.

It is an odd thing, some posters do not care for it, but it does provide a lot of insight and if one follows the traditional decodes here, gematria is a key part. Early on it wasn't a part, and we wrestled to try and understand it, now most Anons add it to their system of understanding the Awakening.

Oddly, it there wasn't an App for it I know I would never bother. Too lazy.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First post and I'm hoping I've read the instructions correctly on how to post a link. So much respect to all that post, it's mind blowing how deep the knowledge goes.

I'm not sure if anybody else noticed but a poster foresaw something about the color red tshirts and white writing and regarding here. 2 or 3 days later the London protest happened on 24th July. Take a much closer look at the Q.

I'm convinced I'm going to mess up the linking but here goes.
take a look

Full article here (first photo) right here

Sorry if I got the linking wrong. Had to post as that poster I find interesting. I don't agree with their posting style at times but they clearly know or see something.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I recall the Gematria being discussed a few threads back. What I do not recall is the poster username aspect. Although I do think I recall you mentioning your number *pardon me* coming up. Which value is the one that is used the English value? Sorry for bouncing back into older territory but I was intrigued and did up a value on mine out of curiosity.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
RS uploaded the video of the metal Red Cross boxes full of money

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I just heard Tucker say that normally we think of Adam Schiff as a tough guy........Uuuhhh NO, NO we don't or at least I don't. I think he is a testosterone deficit, creepy little weasel....but maybe that's just me.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That is weird, I can't tell if he's saying:
"My butts been wiped"
"They must be white"
"The bus is right"

To me the 25A moment is walking up to the WH press corps and barking words at them.

I'm going with "My butt's been wiped."

To blurt that out is equally hilarious and horrifying. Seems to perfectly define these unbelievable times.
edit on 7/27/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I can see the book now: "My butt's been wiped," the story of Joe Biden's rise and tragic fall.

As portrayed by Jim Carrey in his most genius performance.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: crankyoldman

I recall the Gematria being discussed a few threads back. What I do not recall is the poster username aspect. Although I do think I recall you mentioning your number *pardon me* coming up. Which value is the one that is used the English value? Sorry for bouncing back into older territory but I was intrigued and did up a value on mine out of curiosity.

gematrix is the one I use, but EMN uses another which seems more complete, the advanced version.

For myself I used "crankyoldman" as well "humans as currency" as that was a phrase I coined to define the foundation of all things human/control system. Which begs the question, who entered the elements that pointed to me?

It takes a bit of hunting, as the ranking isn't always even handed on the personal aspects and clearly some have spammed the results with gibberish.

So for yours you can use "13" or "thirteen" or add "ATS" or "above top secret." It really is more art then science, and I am by no means more then an student artist, as it was new to me entirely but I find it helpful. Rel's connects on the numerical aspects as they connect to drops is unquestioned at this point - it is and has been a part of Q.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have known men that act like him. As a child I remember just being able to sense that I needed to stay close to my parents or someone that I trusted when around men like that, I don't remember having to be told. Like you said they cannot control themselves but NEVER could I have dreamed someone with that type of mental ailment would be the President of the United States. I know we are waiting for some people to "wake up" and see the truth but I still find it difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that we can look at this man and it is obvious that his actions and his compulsions are not just inappropriate but are vile yet the "woke sleepers" cannot see it. I feel like we have spent the last 30 years putting political and social correctness (which has now led us to wokeism) a the top of our list of priorities and we have completely forgotten how to judge the character of a person.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join