It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
LIVE FACT-CHECK! Biden's First Address Before The Joint Session of Congress | Louder with Crowder

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

Uggg....anyone going to watch this Clown Show tonight ? Seeing lot’s of baby blue and light pink , lol, what do these colors mean Sufi ? Kamala and Nancy remind me of the Prom in the 80’s, lol, didn’t work back then either ! Nothing commands respect like a blush pink suit on the VPOTUS !

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know I’ve said this before, but it sure looks like BIden is projected on a green screen in the address tonight... watching for what is seen and not heard.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Continue down the present track, But please note;

kamala-harris-tells-un-time-to-prepare-for-next-pandemic

www.republicworld.com...

Whilst not forgetting it's the UN who NWO wish to be the HQ for their New Global Leader........

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Anyone able to get a pic of old wrinkly on here?
Looks like GWB's?
Am I the only one who thinks they look like Muppets with their masks?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just a quick note for any of you in Fla. There is a Starlink launch tonight at 11:44 pm. It got postponed last night so you didnt miss it as of yet!
I got some decent footage from the last launch a week or so ago. Hopefully will get some more tonight though the moon might mess it up a bit.

You can also watch it live HERE

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Looks like lin wood is in an empty white house looking for ol Joey.

Man on fire.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Only a President can give the SOTU by invitation. But the CEO can give a lecture to a select few, evidently those who won the Capitol Hill short straw contest.

This is just pathetic, jeebus this is embarrassing beyond all reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Trump and companies failure to prosecute n even the smallest degree any of the traitors engaged in a coup against him and fbis country is now achieving predictable results as i and many others figured it would

Now trumps true allies will be investigated, tormented etc for a long time, perhaps even the rest of their lives

It was all avoidable too

Had even one of the coup purveyors been taken down while trump was in office it would have been the best defense against this

Sadly instead of getting rid of his “team” like barr that were obviously there to prevent justice, he enabled them

And when some of us spoke up on this, so many q followers defended barr and others and told us to “trust the plan”

And as I said, they could be sending trump and allies to prison for life, and many q people would still be laughing say it was all part of the plan

Guess we may find out soon

Well, I'd say the fact that Q posted about inserting Rudy into the Ukrainian investigation in order to introduce evidence legally against Biden to the exact day three years in advance of Rudy's home being raided is a pretty good indication that it is, in fact, part of the plan. How some folks can't see that is beyond me.

Some of you folks are gonna have to be giving yourselves a pretty good helping of crow when this is over. Egos gonna get bruised. Especially those that like to post videos of themselves online and seem to think they're some sort of celebrity with the authority to disparage others who believe differently than them.

PS,
I would also note that one of the indictments was just unsealed and a former senior advisor in the Obama administration was just arrested for wire fraud and money laundering. But I'm sure you're right. Nothing to see here.

edit on 28-4-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Apr 28 2021 Actor Joe gives a speech. At Nancy's reQuest it is [INVITE] only.

Apr 28 2020 19:58:18 (EST)

Ohhhh, look at that. Jim and Hotwheels do it again.

Sarcasm aside. this is interesting.

[invite] is a MARKER, as target brackets + news = target.

Were those "invited" the arrested/indicted/convicted? Or were they flipped or targeted folks? Mixed bag?

4000 mirrors 40'000 feet, but also give us a double 00 = start.

We have a Marker on JK, and Invite back to back + Rudy, + Maricopa from another previous drop.

So this week in the Q drops, with deltas we have a lot of [markers] and connects, tooooooo many. We also have DJT gradually coming back into the pewblick eye.

Scroll through the english gematria for Maricopa County

edit on 28-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Laughing stock on the world stage. This was the first time in modern history that a designated survivor was NOT chosen.

-------
Reminder: Penn-Wharton estimated that the American Jobs Act would:
-Create no new jobs,
-Reduce wages by 0.8%,
-Reduce long-term GDP by 0.8%.

All the bigger govt = huge long-term jobs and growth rhetoric is feel-good nonsense.

President Biden’s $2.7 Trillion American Jobs Plan: Budgetary and Macroeconomic Effects

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No designated survivor makes me really think this feeble perv isn't actually president after all.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I can't help but to think the way we view federal law enforcement is akin to how a minority victim of police brutality views their local po-lice.

Don't mind me, I watched Soylent Green last night. Afterall, Tuesday is Soylent Green Day.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There's an underlying motive when someone offers unsolicited and overly complex explanations for non-issues.

Here on ATS, imo, we can read the subtext.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Soylent Green was released in 1973 and set in...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rudy "raided" ? 3 year delta.

Holy Crap!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

lol 20:1

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Looks like lin wood is in an empty white house looking for ol Joey.

Man on fire.

And Michael Lindell (My Pillow) made Jimmy Kimmel frustrated and angry tonight, by treating Kimmel like the low-IQ scumbag he is. (Though Lindell did get a little defensive toward the end of the 20 minutes bashing session)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hi ML, still catching up and not watched the SOTU, but, in cabal color language:

Tiffany Blue = Big secret (That Pelosi flipped 4 years ago?)
Pink = Weak = (Kamala being controlled by White Hats?)

Another thought that comes to mind is that If Joe Biden were President, then we should have seen an invite to him from Pelosi to give a SOTU?

I'm not aware of any such invite having been reported???

If Joe were NOT President, then Pelosi could not make a SOTU invite to him... If Trump was in fact President then the invite would have had to be to him?
(Just some ramblings on possibilities)

Also if it were a SOTU invite then does the Speaker not perform the invite on behalf of the House? Therefore, by definition, the House would all have invites and it would not be for the President to say who should/should not attend? Could Nancy Pelosi even set that parameter?

edit on 28-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join