It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Remember Ezra Cohen Watnick?

The Ezra Cohen Watnick General Flynn placed into position.

Remember that interview he gave addressing "QANON" after he left public service?

some quotable noteables

Cohen, who specializes in countering influence of foreign adversaries like Russia and China, says the persistence and sophistication of some of those involved in QAnon have convinced him of a foreign presence in the movement.

“In my professional opinion, being in the intelligence world, it really appeared to be a foreign state actor or a very organized operation,” he said. “I just don’t see that level of sophistication as just an amateur thing.”

Cohen also discovered that someone hacked into an old Hotmail account he no longer used and sought to use it verify other accounts. The intruder then used it to set up a meeting for Cohen with former National Security Agency employee Bill Binney, who has claimed that the hack of the Democratic National Committee in 2016 was an inside job and was not orchestrated by Russia as the intelligence community concluded

"The two years we have spent trying to successfully disentangle Ezra from the sticky webs of QAnon conspiracists has required incredible efforts both behind the scenes and publicly,” said Zaid, who has sometimes represented POLITICO reporters in Freedom of Information suits. “This is a movement and ideology that needs to be directly confronted by our government and citizenry.”

There is Q. There are Anons.

Beware QAnon.

edit on 4 28 2021 by dashen because: OHNOQDIDN

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The New Literary Bad Boys

There was a time in the not-so-distant past when the literary scene was overflowing with bad boys. Writers like Philip Roth, Saul Bellow, Hunter S. Thompson and Norman Mailer, or even little Martin Amis, attacked the page with a masculine gusto that produced novels such as Roth’s Portnoy’s Complaint, a hilarious coming-of-age story that depicts the male libido in all its absurdity. The novel was so provocative, that Roth, a Jewish-American writer, was denounced by rabbis for writing what they considered to be vile smut. There was a gleeful aggressiveness to the bad boys’ writing, and to the way they carried themselves. Consider Mailer’s appearances on The Dick Cavett Show — particularly the evening in 1971 when he sparred with Gore Vidal, (The Infamous feud) threatening violence and belittling the studio audience once words failed him.

It was puffed up buffoonery, sure, but in this era of the manicured artist, where writers and their publicists meticulously cultivate their brands, it’s electrifying to watch a literary great flail like a madman. Which begs the question: where have all the literary bad boys gone?

"Never interfere With an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself."

twitter.com...

Gore Vidal: The United States of Amnesia (2013, IMDB) - a Film by Nicholas Wrathall > www.youtube.com...

"The United States Was Founded By The Brightest People In The Country - And We Haven't Seen Them Since."
- Gore Vidal
Q: What do you think your legacy will be?
Vidal: (grim chuckle) "I couldn't care less."

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gore Vidal has been telling pretty much anyone that would listen at the time, about who controls everything from our lack of freedoms to the price of milk. All people had to do was read his stuff and/or listen to his many speeches.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey morons who voted for Joe to get student debt forgiven.

Well, you're not getting your student loans forgiven, BUT you are getting new taxes on top of the student loans you will have to pay into oblivion. Also lockdowns, high gas prices/rent, cheap labor imports, forced jabs, a NEW obamacare version 2.0, war, inflation but on the bright side an Actor Playing Joe signed an EO yesterday mandating CCP invaders must double mask before taking over the country for good.

Thread

The top personal income tax rate is raised from 37 percent to 39.6 percent. This affects all taxable income north of about $550,000 for singles and about $650,000 for married couples. /2

Rich people wanting to increase the taxes on themselves for Climate Change is a course given at college filed under "only idiots believe this 101."

Also, only idiots think that taxing a few billionaires will result in anything monumentally different, because same said idiots never bothered to figure out how 1billion in taxes covers 1trillion in spending.

Same idiots never bothered to understand under DJT OTHER COUNTRIES were going to foot the bill under balanced trade deals instead of the oppressed latte drinkers.

Idiocracy has come to play, and the game they play is nothing like we've ever seen. No rules, no brains, just damages.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Been looking for an ATS thread titled something like "Joe Biden is a Great President and Here's Why" or similar, but I'm coming up empty.

Has anyone come across one?

I really need to know what his voters think of the job he's doing....

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Rudy "raided" ? 3 year delta.

Apr 27 2018 19:27:33 (EST)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

you can follow 81 million vote Joe's real youtube numbers here:

81m.org

it is hilarious that anyone with a little thinking could believe Joe won anything....

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cheers onehuman!

P.s. you have mail once I hit send!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

There was one back 3 or so months ago but I laughed so hard I forgot to bookmark it.

Covidiocracy has merged with Idiocracy or 'something' along those lines. I sense a massive self-destruct implosion on the horizon. As always there will be winners & losers.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Trump and companies failure to prosecute n even the smallest degree any of the traitors engaged in a coup against him and fbis country is now achieving predictable results as i and many others figured it would

Now trumps true allies will be investigated, tormented etc for a long time, perhaps even the rest of their lives

It was all avoidable too

Had even one of the coup purveyors been taken down while trump was in office it would have been the best defense against this

Sadly instead of getting rid of his “team” like barr that were obviously there to prevent justice, he enabled them

And when some of us spoke up on this, so many q followers defended barr and others and told us to “trust the plan”

And as I said, they could be sending trump and allies to prison for life, and many q people would still be laughing say it was all part of the plan

Guess we may find out soon

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So far we're huffing and puffing that hopium pipe of sudden military intervention as in Myanmar or as being clamored for by generals in France at the moment.
Past four months have been totally unlike that of any prior Administration. Government by executive action from behind barbed wire.

Is the barbed wire there to keep people out or keep people in?
It would be nice to find out

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well like they said, "Trust the plan". Does anyone know what the plan is though?

I think the issue is that Trump wanted to do things legal, but since nothing happened with that due to the other side exploiting the system, doing things legally won't get much results even if everything was revealed at this point. It's like expose the child murderer next door, after the all the kids in the neighborhood have disappeared.

At this point team "KU" with all those master class hackers should just take over the airwaves, big screens in Times Square, and everywhere else and just show it all. If people don't want to see it, then they can just unplug or go outside. I like how nobody knows what the plan is, but insists on everyone following it. "KU" made some big statements, and has shown that some things have been predicted, but why have we not ended this mess yet.

Oh that's right, we have to treat everyone with gentle gloves these days and take time into revealing it all. Funny how the world was ok to watch 9/11 happen or Pearl Harbor occur and that was ok, but exposing the "Evil" that men do (and women) needs to be done in such small pieces that it will take forever to expose.

So "Nanny State" or "Nanny Revealer" it doesn't matter who is in charge, since one way or the other in this game, the people won't be. Not the world it should be that's for certain.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETMN, Yes you're probably right...I've been dawdling on that decision because, as 1 file containing 1 folder, it's a simple copy paste before you can then do a folder search on any post number/metadata. Once I split it into 2 or more then people have a more complicated process to reach the same functionality.

Guess I'll move to a split into multiple zipfiles when I complete the upload from thread 17... and add an instruction sheet.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Bits and bobs that sort of fit today's weird vibe...

School Board Runs Away - Masks are gone. Clip. Can't do that in the big city, Teachers Unions are worse then the Mob Rudy, DJT and Comey whacked.

Similarly, Sorosian Stooge is on his way out... More LA County cities vote for 'no confidence' in DA Gascón's policies

Samantha Power Has a Job Inexplicably. Rounding out the entire return of renOgade interrupted. LOL, god these people are stupid.

YouTube gets FreeSpeech Award, censors DJT & Bongino Ironic, but not as juicy as serial killer Cuomo getting an emmy and a book deal both on how to murder with impunity.

Recent victim of a fraudulent hit piece Tim Scott - a black man, will give the "rebuttal" to great white hope Actor Joe's fake SOTU speech. Joe can't give a SOTU speech because he isn't President, to do so would be treason of the highest order. As head of the Corporation he can speak, just no one will listen because the entire world intuitively knows he isn't important. Think about that last point a bit...

Joe D and Victoria T were also "raided" along with Rudy??? "How Do You Introduced Evidence Legally?" Seize it of course.

Maricopa continues on, oddly, the Dems haven't been able to stop the effort to prove Actor Joe got more votes then people registered to vote, thereby proving Joe won and ending this Conspiracy Theory. Oddly, they couldn't even come up with a million bucks to stop it, hmmmm, they could have shifted 1m from BLM with ease, or taken a few bucks from Baal Gates' 200 billion profit on the jabs. Hmmm.

On the last point. That "audit" is NOT for POTUS exclusively, it is for ALL votes cast. We mentioned this last year, the audits will be CRUSHING as House Rats, Senate Rats are all gone too. The balance of power will be blown to bits if all the votes for all the races are tallied. Oddly, GA Rep Collins said he is not running for politics anymore, I wonder if he knows something about down ballot votes?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I posted a lengthy John Kerry connect HERE and highlighted "pickle"

Notice Pickle appears twice.

News Unlocks MAP. What are the odds?

Then looking at the post, notice the pattern.
W
W
C
W
W
F
W
W
W
W
P
W
P
W
W
O

Gematria for that pattern: The Shot Heard Around The World.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Beautiful salt mine carvings etc., Wroclaw.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

the ol pickle factory ain't cranking out crunchy ones these days

The CIA has been nicknamed the “Pickle Factory” Iran is run by the CIA, hence the question will Iran...

You think the Clowns put in ayatollah and then just got kicked out?
And let him live???

IDONTTHINKSOBUDDY

Oh by the by.

The Kerry IRAN leak.
Who recorded then smuggled the audio out of Iran?
Why would the media burn Lurch like this?

I smell Q
edit on 4 28 2021 by dashen because: SHABQQM

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Bits and bobs that sort of fit today's weird vibe...

School Board Runs Away - Masks are gone. Clip. Can't do that in the big city, Teachers Unions are worse then the Mob Rudy, DJT and Comey whacked.

Similarly, Sorosian Stooge is on his way out... More LA County cities vote for 'no confidence' in DA Gascón's policies

Samantha Power Has a Job Inexplicably. Rounding out the entire return of renOgade interrupted. LOL, god these people are stupid.

YouTube gets FreeSpeech Award, censors DJT & Bongino Ironic, but not as juicy as serial killer Cuomo getting an emmy and a book deal both on how to murder with impunity.

Recent victim of a fraudulent hit piece Tim Scott - a black man, will give the "rebuttal" to great white hope Actor Joe's fake SOTU speech. Joe can't give a SOTU speech because he isn't President, to do so would be treason of the highest order. As head of the Corporation he can speak, just no one will listen because the entire world intuitively knows he isn't important. Think about that last point a bit...

Joe D and Victoria T were also "raided" along with Rudy??? "How Do You Introduced Evidence Legally?" Seize it of course.

Maricopa continues on, oddly, the Dems haven't been able to stop the effort to prove Actor Joe got more votes then people registered to vote, thereby proving Joe won and ending this Conspiracy Theory. Oddly, they couldn't even come up with a million bucks to stop it, hmmmm, they could have shifted 1m from BLM with ease, or taken a few bucks from Baal Gates' 200 billion profit on the jabs. Hmmm.

On the last point. That "audit" is NOT for POTUS exclusively, it is for ALL votes cast. We mentioned this last year, the audits will be CRUSHING as House Rats, Senate Rats are all gone too. The balance of power will be blown to bits if all the votes for all the races are tallied. Oddly, GA Rep Collins said he is not running for politics anymore, I wonder if he knows something about down ballot votes?

That School Board that was voted out over mask mandates is my kids’ district. Great to see it. Waiting to hear how my HS junior/senior daughters feel about it this evening.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

An Old Salt Opens Up the Pickle Factory - circa 1961. Good times.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join