It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

edit on 4282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The "conclusion" about unlocking life on other planets must have been included by a child. This notion is preposterous at best.

Is it, or is it just priming the pump?

Imagine if a group of these people that supposedly have for generations lived and breed underground in total darkness was revealed to the world. Would they still look human? By making a half-assed claim about this billion year old water and life on other planets, they may be able to claim that these deformed humans are aliens.

Seems to me like a good conclusion to have on hand in case it's needed.

I was talking a bout a month ago to an old friend that I worked with during my MUFON days, and they said that funniest thing. What if a fake alien invasion was attempted, but got put down by some kind of real galactic law enforcement agency thinking that Earth was really being attacked?

It's a funny idea, but a mind blower if it happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
DJT was right again, and again, and again, and- CLIP

As an aside, it is a crime against humanity to remove the energy of DJT and replace it with a guy who cannot control his own bowels.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

Decades ago, I would recoil listening to my father loudly castigate the evening news broadcasts. These days, I understand his outlook much better.

There and back again, I guess.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Israeli so called Jews are not necessarily Jews. In fact like certain charlatans who prey on Grandma's money who pretend to love God and only love money they are just taking advantage of things in crime family style.

We just need to keep it to seeing this as criminals doing crimes and not worry about who they pretend to worship or what they want us to believe. We have to go with the hard data that shows they are Godless bastards full of ill will for all of mankind. They certainly don't love their fellow man unless it is in a perverted way. Those Godfathers walk into Church like they are going to be at the right hand of God almighty apparently.

The portrayal of a Jew, Christian, BLM or Antifa matters not when there is a human version of reptile inside their hearts. They lie to make us believe their narrative. They show their intent by their deeds, and will do reptile like things.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Justoneman
Thatladyg report was full of Jew this and Jew that. One sect of people do not control the world. IF they happen to be all Jews it still is only those guys just like the Italian or Russian Mob crime families. It is a crime family and their pretend religious backgrounds are to confuse the readers as to their true intent.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Lin Wood.. damn

clip

Lindsey “Lady G” Graham
Must Be
Sweating bullets
... Finally were getting to the good stuff
Exposure
bitchute especially from 01:25

Q 916

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Israel and the China Connection

Flashback 2018

The door to China opened seriously when Deng Xiaoping became the country’s leader in 1978 and allowed market reforms and foreign investment. One of the first to take advantage of those changes was Shaul Eisenberg, who was among the 20,000 Jews who took refuge in China during the second world war when his family settled in Shanghai.

PDF - Soros Rothschild Connection

A friendly secret
service man who had worked on the "Soros" case disclosed
that in Sept. 1993 Soros had amassed
along with a group of "silent partners", a fortune in excess
of 10 Billion dollars to use as a lever to
unhinge the European currencies. Among the partners
apparently were the little known metal and
oil dealer Marc Rich and the Israeli arms dealer Shaul
Eisenberg. For decades Eisenberg has been
working for the Israeli secret service and has important
arms deals in all of Asia and in the Near East.
A third partner of Soros is Rafi Eytan who before was the
Mossad connection to the British secret
service in London.

Israel to further develop Israel-China relationship: president 2021-04-22

Forever Wars

Don't let a "Word" get in your way

History - Weapons Smuggler Connections Abound

After the war, Eisenberg began selling war surplus material, including iron and steel scrap. Married to a Japanese woman, Eisenberg established the Israel Corporation, a huge holding company , which, during the 1970s, began to secretly export Israeli military equipment and weapons to China. Under a Panama-based company called United Development, Inc., Eisenberg also began exporting weapons to Central America's most insidious dictatorships, including that of Anastasio Somoza in Nicaragua. Eisenberg's vast holdings eventually included Israel Aircraft Industries and Zim Israel Navigation Company.....

Zim Shipping containers in Phnom Penh (above) along the Mekong River. Zim has been linked to weapons smuggling in the region.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good afternoon, folks.

Can anyone speak to the credibility, or lack thereof, of this website? Here is an article claiming, in great detail, that Hillary was recently hanged at GITMO.

realrawnews.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

They're still there and no one knows why.

Old sergeant: "Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

New guardsman: "Uh, sergeant, nobody smokes anymore ... it is unhealthy. Can we change the topic to micro-aggression and identification of safe spaces?"

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Three words gentile.

Jewish. Space. Lazer.
edit on 4 28 2021 by dashen because: Bad Goy

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hmm. Looking at the 'news' section, it is mostly articles by "Michael Baxter" and about arrests of people pointed to by Q drops.

Recommend skepticism until evidence of the actions claimed in those articles is shown.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Leftists twitter was furious that another actress ran off their plantation.

Former cultist members make the best red pillers. I liked it when she lost her leg and replaced it with a machine gun. Good times.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Good afternoon, folks.

Can anyone speak to the credibility, or lack thereof, of this website? Here is an article claiming, in great detail, that Hillary was recently hanged at GITMO.

realrawnews.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
trump is next. He is going to prison for using the big lie to commit treason. quote]originally posted by: SkipperJohn

link

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

Decades ago, I would recoil listening to my father loudly castigate the evening news broadcasts. These days, I understand his outlook much better.

There and back again, I guess.

Cheers

"Back in my day, the media got in the trenches with the soldiers and reported the propaganda the Government told them to report. Now days it's all about the corporations and what they want to to know and see. Hell I can't even tell if it's going to rain today unless Monsanto tells me so."
-Old men at sometime in their lives-

Wait I do that now. Crap!

At any rate, that's where the real problems begin and end. The sponsors of the networks. Not the ones with names like companies, but the ones that are all "LLC" and dump large amount of cash at the local affiliates so that local news is a skewed to fit the national narrative. Most of the Local Reporters try and fight back against some of this nonsense, but they also get threats about it too.

Last year Atomwaffen threatened a few investigative journalist here in Washington State. The claim was that they had exposed them in their reporting, but I have an inside source at one of the stations that said that the order to threaten the IJ came from the Governors office, and that not just one but three of the Atomwaffen guys that got caught admitted to. It all had to do with a situation about how people in the Governors office had gotten a bill passed to help low income people buy houses, but the real people buying and flipping those homes were people out of the Governors office. When confronted by the IJ about this none of them were fired or even disciplined over this misuse of assistance. The Governors office looked bad and suddenly IJs were being threatened by Atomwaffen. The threats were what really set off the investigations into what was going on. SO how does a report that was started due to threats being made be the cause for the threats? It's like boiling water before you even put the pot on the stove.

Too many un-named hands are pulling the string in the local media these days to get a fair story half the time, and even when you do get a the full story it gets covered up by something else. Ever wonder why we have to hear about so-and-so's cute puppy report right after Breaking News about a possible political scandal? Most people will remember the puppy story and then forget all about the Breaking News. Remember when the NFL first got connected to Sex Trafficking of minors? Of course you don't because of Janet Jacksons "Wardrobe Malfunction". See how it works.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Nope. Trump wanted to know who his 'real friends' were.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Disclaimer:

Information on this website is for informational and educational purposes. Segments of this website may contain humor, parody, or satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

realrawnews.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
She has had two speaking engagements this morning, and she's on Twitter. The article is bull#

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Good afternoon, folks.

realrawnews.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Is that supposed to be a joke?

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: MayRenee

Nope. Trump wanted to know who his 'real friends' were.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
trump is next. He is going to prison for using the big lie to commit treason. quote]originally posted by: SkipperJohn

link

LOL, LOCK HIM UP!!!!

sound familiar?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join