It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone read my post about this but it sure seems like they are doing a trial run for something MUCH bigger with this.

Dogs sniffing covid out....at the Peachtree Road Race...the largest race in the country.

AJC

Seems similar to nazi separation lines....and to have the number of dogs trained already, required to handle a possible 60k person venue sniffing each one is insane.

I can only imagine they are training for airports.

edit on 4/29/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thankyou for the post, CrankyOldMan and Flying Fox for two great posts. For some reason, the simple way Q revealed Ezra Cohen Watnick (just his name, on a single line) spoke volumes.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, Just realised re the baby blue and pink outfits of kamala/Pelosi, I think that...

They're portraying GOLD and SILVER!

Kamala has GOLD top under flesh colored suit, with gold brooch and Pelosi has mottled blue that looks like shimmering SILVER.

Could be signalling imminent NESARA/GESARA with Gold/Silver backed currency?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

China's digital currency is supposedly backed by gold. Just something I read.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Been looking for an ATS thread titled something like "Joe Biden is a Great President and Here's Why" or similar, but I'm coming up empty.

Has anyone come across one?

I really need to know what his voters think of the job he's doing....

Wow, you may have to prod one of the shills. Maybe a thread on your observation?

I would love to visit that thread and see what is posted. I suspect the reason we don't see those are because old Joe is taking us to a state of "Idiocracy" for government and it is hard to approve of this if you have two working brain cells connected.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I can't believe I am posting a link to this site, but here it is:

www.cnn.com...

"Defense officials briefed lawmakers on the Senate and House Armed Services Committees on the matter earlier this month, including on the incident near the White House. That incident, which occurred near the Ellipse, the large oval lawn on the south side of the White House, sickened one National Security Council official, according to multiple current and former US officials and sources familiar with the matter."

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Storm Rider liked this tweet, on April 27th 13:28, which shows the clearest shot of Nibiru that I have yet seen; in a TikTok video from a guy in North East UK, and demonstrates that it is not the Sun...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge. (WARNING: 1 swear word at the end of the video!)

Happened upon it by chance as I had not been looking out for SR "likes"!
(I'm surprised the tweet only got 364 likes - maybe it was "throttled back" by Twitter? Also one if the replies tries to make out the sighting was in NYC to misdirect)

This adds new meaning to SR's next tweet after the like, Apr 28 2021 04:11:12:

@GayleOprahs A world BENEATH our feet
Above our heads
Hidden in plain sight before you

Your question is important and connected to Apollo 17 and Apollo 20

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

The Truth is not for everyone

Was this the SKY EVENT? - and we missed it?
There are 2 MAP posts: 1182 and 1328, dated April 19th and May 10th respectively.. The 28 MIRROR reflects the Moon's cycle of 28 days.

For the Planet X haters... it was only a matter of time!

edit on 29-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

China's digital currency is supposedly backed by gold. Just something I read.

A Complete Guide To Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency

The idea of a digital gold currency as an alternative payment system is almost as old as the internet itself. Not long after the internet went mainstream, E-Gold emerged in 1995 as the first digital currency backed entirely by gold. At its peak, millions of people around the world were using this service until it was shut down.....

There are of course risks as well. While the blockchain accounts for the coins, accounting for physical stored gold is another matter. When evaluating such tokens, look for who actually owns the gold and how it is stored. Is there actual gold, or is it like a gold ETF where it’s just tracking the price of gold?

This list continues to evolve with tokens being launched and going bust on a regular basis. The list is continually being revised.......

Rel - Per the PM you couldn't retreive
super cropped

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers MT, remind me again who's hand it is?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It's HRC's ring (at least one of them lol) - one pic you can actually determine color of Stone

edit on 4292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hmm... Blue instead of the Red in other people's rings?

If we are to believe the rings are made of condensed human blood then she's either been eating royals or Aliens!

What's even weirder is the pattern on HRC's glasses - that's not normal bifocals or varifocals... look at the lines. It's almost like a headsup display in her glasses?
Maybe it's to stop people scanning her IRIS?

edit on 29-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

It's a stick-on fresnel prism sometimes used to treat eyeball motility disorders in people who have had traumatic brain injuriea

edit on 4 29 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry, but isn't ECW much too young to be JFK Jr?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Not to be a shill working to deny, deny, deny everything Nibiru, but that sure looks like the Moon to me. The moon with the Sun behind the camera when they turned around. That looks like a cloud reflected moon in fact. I am still like Mulder on X files, and I want to believe. I am just going on hard data that I can substantiate a little before I say I am interested in it.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Storm Rider liked this tweet, on April 27th 13:28, which shows the clearest shot of Nibiru that I have yet seen; in a TikTok video from a guy in North East UK, and demonstrates that it is not the Sun...

Watching the 15 second video makes it clearer that this is not an extended part of the cloud below the moon as it is a much more defined edge. (WARNING: 1 swear word at the end of the video!)

(I'm surprised the tweet only got 364 likes - maybe it was "throttled back" by Twitter? Also one if the replies tries to make out the sighting was in NYC to misdirect)

Above our heads

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

There are 2 MAP posts: 1182 and 1328, dated April 19th and May 10th respectively.. The 28 MIRROR reflects the Moon's cycle of 28 days.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A few comments. Yesterday I was reading about how the sun turned from yellow to white in the 1980s. I also personally observed sunlight coming from two locations twice now (in the last month or so). Once I was at a high school football game, and the "sun" was shining up like a fan at nightfall, and it wasn't in the right spot. I took a picture because it was so odd. You can see the light from the sun coming from the opposite direction shining on the clouds, and the rays of light coming up in front:

Bigger:

Another day I woke up and the sun was shining in from behind one window shade, and then shining in like a fan (multiple lights) from the opposite window shade. This was out in the woods (nothing to reflect from).

I'm also going "full ATS" this morning with some other thoughts. The global hum is pretty crazy right now. Switching gears for a second, I stumbled on this yesterday:

www.cia.gov...

The Gateway Experience; using binaural sound to create "Hemi Sync." You can listen to the "tapes" from the 80s here, which oddly enough were posted very recently:

www.youtube.com...

If you have never heard the Global Hum, this is really, really close, but higher pitched. Probably because you are artificially creating the sound vs the real Hum. It also sparked a memory of "Dark City" when the speaker in the tapes references "tuning" (which I'm still not convinced wasn't originally "quneing" if you listen closely during the movie).

So I started listening to them and other "binaural beats" and what comes up as an advertisement? A long advertisement about how people are trying to raise their frequency, and how you shouldn't because you haven't gotten through issues in your life and need to focus on those first. We may actually be in an all-out war for our minds at this point. I couldn't even believe somebody took the time to make an advertisement to warn people against trying to raise their frequency.

Last comment, my true "full ATS" comment; I consciously woke somebody from their sleep just by thinking about it. Like, actually thought to wake them up and they woke up. Not during the day, but at midnight, consciously intending to do it. I have zero doubt that I did it, what has been bothering me is, if non-source players are real, does that mean the person is a non-source player?

I also think I'm starting to get the "watch who you follow" thing. There is some kind of resistance to what is happening. The only thing I can compare it to is the movie "Inception" when the projections realize something is wrong and become more aggressive.

Above our heads

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

edit on 4/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Telegram post from Nate Burruano, with video of Pres. Trump's interview with Maria Bartiromo this morning...

Some key phrases linked to Q posts:

It's going to happen
#3010 IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN. BE VIGILANT.
#1943 Watch IRAN. Something incredible is about to happen.

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148020085 πŸ“
Nov 4 2017 23:49:24 (EST)
[Repost]Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen.
Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

Bolded timestamp is MIRROR of today, Apr 29th!

I'm Right With You

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fe07c6 No.5740846 πŸ“
Mar 17 2019 18:10:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 20be36 No.5740813 πŸ“
Mar 17 2019 18:09:50 (EST)
>>5740802
Anons!

>>5740813
WRWY!!!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Apr 29th, today!

I am very strongly, x10, going to do what everyone wants me to do
#88 Ten Days. Darkness

Have Faith

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a48b57 No.11193040 πŸ“
Oct 21 2020 13:56:57 (EST)
A deep dark world is being exposed.
The truth won't be for everyone.
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Apr 29th, today!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
These little buggers turn up a lot don't they...

t.me...

t.me...

edit on 29-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Someone passing off counterfeit Q

Bad show

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Above our heads

Jon Lavine
Photos is Key

Leaked from Russia

/All [DS]discredited

+ Tunnels
Mj12

Camera lens flare when taking pictures of bright objects, happens with cameras all the time. Not Nibiru. If that were truly the position, then it would be visible all the time.
edit on 29-4-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join